Proconsult Building Inspections

• Job Satisfaction
Danielle

DaniellePerth, WA

Building inspection

Pro consult were extremely professional, clear and concise.
Andrew provided Excellent advise and prompt service.
We have more work we need to do i the near future and will definitely call them again.

Very Professional Service

ProConsult were very professional to deal with. All queries were dealt with in a timely manner and they provided a very comprehensive report within 1 day of the inspection. I would highly recommend.

Gunner G.

Gunner G.Perth, WA

Very professional services by Andrew

I chose ProConsult Building Inspection because of some excellent reviews on this site and I was very happy with my choice. Thanks Andrew for his professional services and very informative report. I highly recommend to everyone.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Proconsult Building Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Paaru

PaaruPerth, WA

Definitely will recommend!

Proconsult were very professional, prompt and easy to deal with. Will definitely recommend them to anybody. The report was very detailed and all my further questions were answered in detail.

Fast and thorough

ProConsult were recommended to us by our real estate agent. They completed the inspection within a few days and the report was sent to us within two days. Would highly recommend them.

Angelina

AngelinaPerth, WA

Easy to deal with, very quick and efficient

Andrew and Kirsty were very professional, prompt and great to deal with. Will definitely recommend them to anybody. The report was very detailed and we are glad we decided to go ahead with one. Put our mind at ease with regards to the property purchase.

Top Service

Excellent, prompt service resulting in a good quality detailed report which was very useful and helped offset some of the worries of buying a house. Thanks for your assistance and will recommend where the opportunity presents. Cheers Stuart

Prompt and helpful

Thank you for making it very easy to organise an inspection on the property I was purchasing - your service at ProConsult was friendly, helpful and highly professional. Report was excellent and easy to understand with photos and plenty of detail. Would highly recommend to others

Very efficient

Loved the detailed and thorough report. I was encouraged to call if I needed some clarifications on things and when I did it was all explained. Great service and very happy.

Brett

BrettPerth, WA

First class service and knowledge

The team at ProConsult, offer first class service. Kirsty and Andrew have exceptional knowledge within building and real estate and have helped us make sound decisions in buying a new home. We cannot speak highly enough of their service and recommend them to all of our friends.

Excellent and Professional!!!

Kirsty and Andrew from ProConsult are a pleasure to deal with. They organised the inspection so fast and took care of everything. The report was emailed to me one day after inspection and was very detailed and professional. Amazing service :)

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Excellent service

Very prompt service and professional report . Great people to deal very friendly.
The report was very detailed and gave an exact picture of what was being commented on..
also paying the bill was very easy defiantly recommend Proconsult Building inspections

Melissa

MelissaPerth, WA

Great efficient and quick service!

ProConsult building inspections provided us with a great building and termite inspection service for our purchase. Their responses were very quick and the report was very thorough and detailed with good pictures and recommendations. All at a reasonable price, would highly recommend their service!

Vitaliy

VitaliyPerth, WA

Excellent service

Very thorough B&P inspection report, and discussions with Andrew by phone about the state of the property, and about the ways to fix the issues. I recommend this service to everyone.

Renee P.

Renee P.Perth, WA

Highly recommended

Really grateful to both Andrew and Kirsty for assisting us through our new build. The reports arrived fast, were thorough and ultimately gave us peace of mind with our build. We are so grateful and highly recommend your services to others. Thank you both again!

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Top Class service

We engaged Andrew from Proconsult to do a building report on our new property.
Great quick response and first class service. Highly recommend using the team at Proconsult for easy to read building reports.

Dexter

DexterPerth, WA

Excellent Service

I was referred by a friend to Pro-Consult as I purchased a property and needed a Termite and Building Inspection carried out within 10 days. They completed the Inspection and provided a detailed report with photos within a week.
Very happy with the service and providing me with answers to my questions by phone.
Happy to recommend Pro-Consult to anyone who needs a fast efficient service.
Dexter

Leigh W

Leigh WPerth, WA

Best property inspection report I have ever received + Customer service that cannot be faulted

Retirees on the move

Retirees on the moveCanberra 2600, ACT

Five star service from afar

Travelling from Canberra to Perth with a view to purchasing a home, we did just that. However, all the business side of the purchase had to be done from Canberra which included the building inspection. Andrew promptly completed an inspection with a very thorough written report including photographs. One major repair was detected. This was discussed over the phone with Andrew arranging remedial work and follow-up inspection. I couldn't be happier with the reassurance that Andrew and Kirsty gave us. I can recommend ProConsult without a doubt.

Melori

MeloriWestern Australia

Excellent service!

I contacted ProConsult for slab inspection and I was very happy with their services. They reply to emails very quickly. In a very short notice, inspection was done promptly. Thank you Kirsty and Andrew for your professional service. I would definitely contact them for the rest of inspections and have no hesitation recommending them.