100% · 330%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Proconsult Building Inspections? Claim your listing.

John
John

Building Inspection

Very professional and thorough. I booked a comprehensive home inspection prior to purchase and received a 55 page report with photo's and detailed explanations.
They were also happy to talk to me regarding any queries and clarifications I had.
Would be happy to recommend them and use them again in the future if needed.
Mackay
MackayPerth, WA

Excellent Service

We used Proconsult to check each stage of our new build. We would highly recommend Andrew and Kirsty (+ George). They were very polite, professional and quick to respond to any queries. The reports were very clear and thorough. Well worth having them do the job.
Candice
CandicePerth, WA

Excellent Service and Knowledge

I can not recommend this team more highly. Their knowledge and professionalism could not be faulted. Due to health reasons and a strict deadline we had very specific requirements which were attended to and met above and beyond. If it weren’t for their expertise I honestly don’t know what problems we could have been facing in the future. Very appreciative to have found them.
Jan MooreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

No need to look any further

We highly recommend ProConsult Building Inspections. ProConsult provided us with a very professional and detailed "Pre-Purchase Structural, Building and Termite Timber Pest Inspection" report. Their friendly advice and information has been invaluable.
Greg and Barbara
Greg and Barbara

Great Service

ProConsult carried out a pre-purchase structural, building and termite inspection for us. The detailed report was completed promptly and at a reasonable price. We found Andrew and Kirsty to be friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional in all our dealings with them and would definitely recommend their services.
Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA

Building inspection

Pro consult were extremely professional, clear and concise.
Andrew provided Excellent advise and prompt service.
We have more work we need to do i the near future and will definitely call them again.
Natasha
Natasha

Very Professional Service

ProConsult were very professional to deal with. All queries were dealt with in a timely manner and they provided a very comprehensive report within 1 day of the inspection. I would highly recommend.
Gunner G.
Gunner G.Perth, WA2 posts

Very professional services by Andrew

I chose ProConsult Building Inspection because of some excellent reviews on this site and I was very happy with my choice. Thanks Andrew for his professional services and very informative report. I highly recommend to everyone.
Paaru
PaaruPerth, WA

Definitely will recommend!

Proconsult were very professional, prompt and easy to deal with. Will definitely recommend them to anybody. The report was very detailed and all my further questions were answered in detail.
KBE
KBE

Fast and thorough

ProConsult were recommended to us by our real estate agent. They completed the inspection within a few days and the report was sent to us within two days. Would highly recommend them.
Angelina
AngelinaPerth, WA

Easy to deal with, very quick and efficient

Andrew and Kirsty were very professional, prompt and great to deal with. Will definitely recommend them to anybody. The report was very detailed and we are glad we decided to go ahead with one. Put our mind at ease with regards to the property purchase.
Stuart
Stuart

Top Service

Excellent, prompt service resulting in a good quality detailed report which was very useful and helped offset some of the worries of buying a house. Thanks for your assistance and will recommend where the opportunity presents. Cheers Stuart
Jess
Jess

Prompt and helpful

Thank you for making it very easy to organise an inspection on the property I was purchasing - your service at ProConsult was friendly, helpful and highly professional. Report was excellent and easy to understand with photos and plenty of detail. Would highly recommend to others
Sandrine
Sandrine2 posts

Very efficient

Loved the detailed and thorough report. I was encouraged to call if I needed some clarifications on things and when I did it was all explained. Great service and very happy.
Brett
BrettPerth, WA

First class service and knowledge

The team at ProConsult, offer first class service. Kirsty and Andrew have exceptional knowledge within building and real estate and have helped us make sound decisions in buying a new home. We cannot speak highly enough of their service and recommend them to all of our friends.