Proconsult Building Inspections

Proconsult Building Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very efficient

Loved the detailed and thorough report. I was encouraged to call if I needed some clarifications on things and when I did it was all explained. Great service and very happy.

Brett

BrettPerth, WA

First class service and knowledge

The team at ProConsult, offer first class service. Kirsty and Andrew have exceptional knowledge within building and real estate and have helped us make sound decisions in buying a new home. We cannot speak highly enough of their service and recommend them to all of our friends.

Excellent and Professional!!!

Kirsty and Andrew from ProConsult are a pleasure to deal with. They organised the inspection so fast and took care of everything. The report was emailed to me one day after inspection and was very detailed and professional. Amazing service :)

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Excellent service

Very prompt service and professional report . Great people to deal very friendly.
The report was very detailed and gave an exact picture of what was being commented on..
also paying the bill was very easy defiantly recommend Proconsult Building inspections

Melissa

MelissaPerth, WA

Great efficient and quick service!

ProConsult building inspections provided us with a great building and termite inspection service for our purchase. Their responses were very quick and the report was very thorough and detailed with good pictures and recommendations. All at a reasonable price, would highly recommend their service!

Vitaliy

VitaliyPerth, WA

Excellent service

Very thorough B&P inspection report, and discussions with Andrew by phone about the state of the property, and about the ways to fix the issues. I recommend this service to everyone.

Renee P.

Renee P.Perth, WA

Highly recommended

Really grateful to both Andrew and Kirsty for assisting us through our new build. The reports arrived fast, were thorough and ultimately gave us peace of mind with our build. We are so grateful and highly recommend your services to others. Thank you both again!

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Top Class service

We engaged Andrew from Proconsult to do a building report on our new property.
Great quick response and first class service. Highly recommend using the team at Proconsult for easy to read building reports.

Dexter

DexterPerth, WA

Excellent Service

I was referred by a friend to Pro-Consult as I purchased a property and needed a Termite and Building Inspection carried out within 10 days. They completed the Inspection and provided a detailed report with photos within a week.
Very happy with the service and providing me with answers to my questions by phone.
Happy to recommend Pro-Consult to anyone who needs a fast efficient service.
Dexter

Leigh W

Leigh WPerth, WA

Best property inspection report I have ever received + Customer service that cannot be faulted

Retirees on the move

Retirees on the moveCanberra 2600, ACT

Five star service from afar

Travelling from Canberra to Perth with a view to purchasing a home, we did just that. However, all the business side of the purchase had to be done from Canberra which included the building inspection. Andrew promptly completed an inspection with a very thorough written report including photographs. One major repair was detected. This was discussed over the phone with Andrew arranging remedial work and follow-up inspection. I couldn't be happier with the reassurance that Andrew and Kirsty gave us. I can recommend ProConsult without a doubt.

Melori

MeloriWestern Australia

Excellent service!

I contacted ProConsult for slab inspection and I was very happy with their services. They reply to emails very quickly. In a very short notice, inspection was done promptly. Thank you Kirsty and Andrew for your professional service. I would definitely contact them for the rest of inspections and have no hesitation recommending them.

DJANDAF

DJANDAFPerth, WA

Excellent service

Proconsult were recommended to me and I was not disappointed. From the very first contact, they were extremely professional.
The inspection was done promptly and the ensuing report was very comprehensive. Thank you Andrew & Kirsty for great service. I would have no hesitation recommending Proconsult to others.

QUICK, COMPETENT AND GOOD QUALITY SERVICE!

Pro Consult have given me excellent service from start to finish, they respond quickly, their work is thorough and quotes are very competitively priced. I didn't have to follow up once throughout the process as they answered my enquiry and actioned the works so quickly, keeping me informed every step. Couldn't recommend Andrew and his team enough.

Just what we needed!

ncent leow
2 minutes ago
Buying a house is fraught with tense uneasy emotions. Having Andrew Scales on our side was a great comfort. He is absolutely reliable and consistent, and was available for followup questions. The report was very comprehensive, clear, to the point

Neil

NeilPerth, WA

Comprehensive report with lots of photos and Termite inspection included.

Many thanks to Kirsty and Andrew for providing a prompt, informative and thorough building inspection report. Andrew arrived before the scheduled time and went over the property with a fine toothed comb. Report was comprehensive with photos and indications of what should be done. Termite inspection was included. He went through my purchase contract and advised what we repairs we could have the vendor do. He even advised what plants to trim / get rid of so as to limit structural damage to the property.

SAH

SAHSydney, NSW

Excellent service and very comprehensive report

Moving from NSW to WA and buying a house here was very different and confusing. Kirsty explained the importance of building and pest inspections being done within 7 days and arranged for Andrew to do the inspections. We received the very comprehensive reports within 4 days and were able to have the defect fixed by the vendors. The fees were also very reasonable

Clinton

ClintonPerth, WA

Best building inspection ever!

Phil

PhilPerth

Very thorough and professional service

Many thanks Kirsty and Andrew for providing a prompt, informative and thorough building inspection report. It's been very easy to communicate with you and you are definitely a company that delivers on it's promise. Hopefully I'll not have to engage your services again for quite a while as buying a house is an exhausting process, however, if/when I do I'll certainly contact you again. Kind regards Phil Westbrook

paulMrG

paulMrGGooseberry Hill

Excellent service and very knowledgeable

They are very easy to deal with. Andrew arrived on time and was very thorough with the inspection. The report arrived the next day.

Andrew and Kirsty were very friendly and fast at responding to my questions. Andrew also gave me some great advice which was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend using ProConsult.