Proconsult Building Inspections

Proconsult Building Inspections

Excellent service!

I contacted ProConsult for slab inspection and I was very happy with their services. They reply to emails very quickly. In a very short notice, inspection was done promptly. Thank you Kirsty and Andrew for your professional service. I would definitely contact them for the rest of inspections and have no hesitation recommending them.

Excellent service

Proconsult were recommended to me and I was not disappointed. From the very first contact, they were extremely professional.
The inspection was done promptly and the ensuing report was very comprehensive. Thank you Andrew & Kirsty for great service. I would have no hesitation recommending Proconsult to others.

QUICK, COMPETENT AND GOOD QUALITY SERVICE!

Pro Consult have given me excellent service from start to finish, they respond quickly, their work is thorough and quotes are very competitively priced. I didn't have to follow up once throughout the process as they answered my enquiry and actioned the works so quickly, keeping me informed every step. Couldn't recommend Andrew and his team enough.

Just what we needed!

ncent leow
2 minutes ago
Buying a house is fraught with tense uneasy emotions. Having Andrew Scales on our side was a great comfort. He is absolutely reliable and consistent, and was available for followup questions. The report was very comprehensive, clear, to the point

Comprehensive report with lots of photos and Termite inspection included.

Many thanks to Kirsty and Andrew for providing a prompt, informative and thorough building inspection report. Andrew arrived before the scheduled time and went over the property with a fine toothed comb. Report was comprehensive with photos and indications of what should be done. Termite inspection was included. He went through my purchase contract and advised what we repairs we could have the vendor do. He even advised what plants to trim / get rid of so as to limit structural damage to the property.

Excellent service and very comprehensive report

Moving from NSW to WA and buying a house here was very different and confusing. Kirsty explained the importance of building and pest inspections being done within 7 days and arranged for Andrew to do the inspections. We received the very comprehensive reports within 4 days and were able to have the defect fixed by the vendors. The fees were also very reasonable

Best building inspection ever!

Over the years I have bought and sold a few properties and I can say with absolute conviction that you won't find a more thorough or professional report, than the one they provided us with anywhere!
They also cover both the building report and the termite/pest report in the single service which is something I haven't seen this done elsewhere to date.
The price was incredible really given the time and effort that clearly went in to the report. Previously I have paid more for a simple building report that was not nearly as thorough and only for a single storey premises. I advised him that he's really selling himself short on the price, so if it goes up, you can blame me but I'm sure you would still represent great value.
Previous reports I have received have been barely worth the paper they were written on but this one was really solid. I couldn't recommend them more highly. Good luck with you purchases people :-)

Very thorough and professional service

Many thanks Kirsty and Andrew for providing a prompt, informative and thorough building inspection report. It's been very easy to communicate with you and you are definitely a company that delivers on it's promise. Hopefully I'll not have to engage your services again for quite a while as buying a house is an exhausting process, however, if/when I do I'll certainly contact you again. Kind regards Phil Westbrook

Excellent service and very knowledgeable

They are very easy to deal with. Andrew arrived on time and was very thorough with the inspection. The report arrived the next day.

Andrew and Kirsty were very friendly and fast at responding to my questions. Andrew also gave me some great advice which was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend using ProConsult.