Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great outcome

We had a good experience. What was critical was the excellent communication and his ability to work around the issues at hand to find sensible solutions in a timely manner.

Vipul Z.

Vipul Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect fit for your home finance needs !

Sean provided us with the best options customised as per our financial situation. This was a loan for our second home (and our 2nd time availing his mortgage brokering services). He not only provided us advice on how to manage the two mortgages, but also got us the best rate available in the market. He supported us throughout the process and gave us answers to all our queries, no matter how small. I would highly recommend Sean and Professional Partners for your mortgage needs.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Vipul, thanks for the feedback. We really enjoyed working with you to purchase your second property. Always happy to be of assistance and offer advice when it comes to finances. Good luck and enjoy the new home. Regrds Sean

Excellent and Reliable- Professional Partners

As a first time home owner, Sean made the process of applying for a home loan so simple, straight forward and exciting. He really supported me throughout the whole process, taking the time to explain everything to me and answer any questions I had. Sean went above and beyond and I could not have done it without him.
I would highly recommend Sean! 10/10 Thank you so much Sean for everything!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Lexi, Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Enjoy the new house and next chapter in your life. Regards Sean

Find out how Professional Partners compares to other Home Loans

Professional Partners are aa wonderful company

Craig has excellent customer service. He has helped us on numerous occasions with our loans and every time we have had a wonderful experience. He takes all the stress out of loan applications.

Excellent mortgage brokerage

Craig has helped both us obtain business loans, and 3 of our children obtain competitive housing loan rates, and has always provided excellent communication. I highly recommend the services of Professional Partners

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

VarunS

VarunSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply the best

What can I say. Sean was recommended to me by a friend and now I know why. He was amazing in the whole process, given my situation was a bit tricky. But he made sure that the whole process was smooth and we were well informed the whole time. He was so kind to us that even when he was on holidays he was always in touch with us and making sure everything is on track. I would highly recommend Sean for any financial matters.

Regards
Varun & Aditi

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Varun, thanks for the wonderful review. Im also very pleased that we were able to help with the home purchase and we got you into the home in the end. Enjoy the new chapter in your life. Regards Sean

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Couldn't have done it without him

Exceptional level of extra time and effort put in to get our refinance application over the line. Craig really went above and beyond. Particularly as this was for a rural property with many complicating factors.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Daniel, thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you guys again. thanks for choosing to partner with Professional Partners
regards CRAIG

Persistent and incredibly helpful

I cannot speak highly enough of Professional Partners. We have a rural property which is very difficult to refinance and our original loan no longer suited our financial situation. After trying unsuccessfully to refinance ourselves, we turned to Craig who worked with us over a number of weeks to find a better loan with much better terms and much less stressful for us to service. Craig was incredibly thorough in investigating all the potential options and ultimately finding a solution for us - he was clear and helpful every step of the way. I have (and will) be recommending him to any friends or family who need a broker

Sean H.Professional Partners

Sarah, thank you for your recommendation and I look forward to assisting you and your friends and family.
Regards CRAIG

Jamie

Jamie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent communication, persistence to get best deal and trustworthy. Customer service was great with no hidden costs. Totally satisfied with the service and end product as this can sometimes be extremely stressful.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Thank you for your recommendation - I look forward to working together soon.
Regards Craig

Gary

GaryVictoria

Professional Partners

Craig and the team from Professional Partners were professional from the get-go and kept my partner and I informed every step of the way. Details and transparency were at all times available for us to discuss.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend Professional Partners

Have been using Professional Partners for many years. Recently undertook a remortgage with them and as always the service and communication was exemplary. They took the hard work out of document submission and clearly communicate timelines. Very happy with the process

Sean H.Professional Partners

Thank you for your recommendation Paul. I look forward to the next time.
Regards CRAIG

SueT

SueTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

Sean and team were excellent in my refinance in 2018. I recently asked Sean to have a look at that same loan as its been 2 years and he has successfully requested for a rate reduction, down by 50 basis points.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sue, thanks for the review. That was a great outcome we were able to achieve. Regards Sean

Smooth Sailing with Professional Partners

First home buyer and needed a guide throughout the process, Sean was there to help every step of the way. PP provided a very personal service and ensured we were in good hands throughout the purchase process. Would highly recommend.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Sean H.Professional Partners

Thanks Eran, was really enjoyable working with you guys and helping you purchase your first home. Enjoy the next stage in your life. Regards Sean

Excellent service

Craig was wonderful throughout the process, will definitely contact him again if I need to refinance. He kept me updated along the way and worked hard to get a really great loan. Would recommend Professional Partners to everyone.

Helped at EVERY step

First home purchased and Sean Herman guided us through all the steps with no questions unanswered. Great rates and also helped come to optimum split between fixed and variable. Would recommend to anyone.

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Andrew, thanks for the review. It was great working with you guys in helping purchase your first property. Enjoy. Regards Sean

mlstkilda

mlstkildaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything was taken care of

My second re-finance with Professional Partners on two loans and very happy with how much I’ll be saving over the next 5yrs, thanks to Sean. Great communication & follow-up. Highly recommend!

NickH

NickHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent brokerage services

Sean was the only broker who was able to get my project financed. Really excellent to deal with. Highly recommended and will use again when I look to refinance in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Substantial improvement in home loan rates

Had much better home loan package and rates going through professional partners (Sean Herman) then when I went directly through the banks. Would certainly recommend this service to find the best home loan rates

Great service!

We were very pleased with the service we received from Sean. He helped us maximize our borrowing potential and really took the time to explain everything and assist with our many questions promptly. Would definitely recommend to family and friends in the future. Thanks!!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Anna, thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you guys to help purchase your home. Enjoy the new property and once again thanks for choosing to partner with Professional Partners :-)

Daniel T.

Daniel T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, efficient service

I was very happy with the high levels of professionalism & service received. Craig updated me every step of the way. Loan approved in super fast time & settlement went very smoothly