Would highly recommend!

PP were very thorough and gave us clear information relating to refinancing our home loan. They listened to key things we were looking for and provided a number of options. They followed up any queries promptly and made the process a really positive one. We have recommended Sean and the team were great.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used for:Refinancing
Thank you for your review Carl, we're so pleased you found the process positive. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Mortgage Broker

Brilliant Service and squared away all the issues I had with the Bank in obtaining the required Mortgage, and at a very good rate too! Top Company with Top people... Many thx to both Craig & Gretta.. they are on top of their game.Thx, Paul

Thank you for your review Paul, we are pleased you were happy with our service and your interest rate! It was a pleasure working with you.

Professional, no fuss service

With great communication and attentive to my needs, Craig and the team did a fantastic job at securing our refinance for our homeloan. I look forward to a friend asking for a mortgage broker so I can recommend Professional Partners.

I will use them again for my next home loan requirement.

We're pleased you were happy with our service and refinance and would recommend us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Excellent professional service

The whole mortgage application to settlement process was made seamless and stress free. Excellent service and communication throughout the process. Highly recommended

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation Kunal, we really appreciate it.

Great communication and service

I have use Professional Partners for the last 5-years and taken out 3 loans in that time. They have always provided great rates, regular communication and excellent service. Thanks to Sean & Gretta.

Thank you for your kind review Phil. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Dream team!

Sean and gretta were amazing through the whole process of getting the finance and going through all the numbers. Sean was always available for contact, even after hours. I could not recommend them any more! Even though we were located in different states VIC and NSW, it never felt like it. We had video chats during the process which was just like being in the office.
Thank you so much Sean and gretta! You made this whole process so much more easier for us!

We're pleased you found the process easy. Thank you for your recommendation and review, we hope to work with you again in the future.

Competent, pro-active and made it easy for me

Craig and Gretta effected acquisition financing and refinancing of an existing property with great results. They were pro-active with ideas / suggestions along the way and made the process easy for me. I recommend them to anyone seeking finance.

It was a pleasure assisting you with your finance and refinancing Nicholas. We are very glad you are happy with the results and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Professional in every way

Craig and his team provided a super professional service, were available to answer urgent and non-urgent queries with extremely quick turn around times and provided detailed research on various loan options. This is my second time using Professional Partners and I highly recommend Professional Partners if you are after an excellent full service loan brokerage services.

Thank you for your review and recommendation David. It was a pleasure working with you once again. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

very happy

Once again, PP has provided great service and ensured we maintain on track with good advice and follow up. Thanks Craig and team!

Thank you for your review Bec, it was a pleasure working with you again.

Professional Partners

Once again , they were fantastic. Always coming through for me and making settlement easy.
Happy to recommend Professional Partners to anyone.

Thank you for your review and recommendation Bev. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Appropriate advice and recommendations, efficient, good follow-up, led us through the process from beginning to end. Very happy with their services, and have no hesitation recommending them. Really appreciate the assistance we received from Craig and Gretta.

Thank you for your review Kerry and we really appreciate your recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you.

Professional, reliable, delivers results and can handle basic to difficult/complex cases.

We approached Professional partners 6 years ago after our previous broker made a mess of our mortgages. Sean Herman was able to rectify the issue without causing us further headaches and anxiety. Following this, we have spoken to him on many occasions about our options for further investments which he happily provided advise on. Recently we he helped us with the sale of our home and the purchase of our new home. Professional Partners are excellent for anyone looking to buy their first home to someone who has multiple mortgages (like us). They also have the right connections for those who struggle to get a mortgage as they are self-employed. Thank you, Professional Partners you have done outstanding work, once again.

We are so pleased to have been able to help you. We appreciate your kind review and reccomendations and look forward to continuing our work with you Simone.

Superb knowledge.

i was extremely satisfied with the services I received from Professional Partners. They have fantastic knowledge & made the settlement process very easy. They respond promptly to all questions and are very respectful of their customers.

We are very pleased to hear you were satisfied with sewrvice. Thank you for your review.

Thank you!

Sean was excellent throughout the entire process and was happy to answer all of our questions. Would recommend their seamless service.

It was a pleasure working with you Stephanie. Thank you for your review and reccomendation.

Fantastic and very knowledgeable

We recently purchased a house and used Professional Partners. They got us a fantastic rate and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a property.

Thank you for your reccomendation and kind review Mark. It was a pleasure working with you.

Strong performance

Overall a good service. They know the products well and what's possible, and give advice on appropriate structure and how to save a little or protect interest rate. However, there seemed to be a bit of too much back and forth on some of the documents

Thank you for your review Ronn.We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Outstanding and efficient service. Extremely happy.

Our customer service with Professional Partners has been outstanding. Their staff are efficient and excellent communicators who took the time to clearly explain every step of our recent home loan. Their costs were entirely transparent and we experienced no hidden or additional fees. We are very satisfied with the rate we received for our loan and are confident Professional Partners found us the best rate available at the time we applied for our loan.

We are so pleased you were happy with our service and the rate we obtained for you. Thank you for your kind review Yaakov.

10/10 for Quality + 11/10 for Service

Not only was Sean and the team able to source and structure for me an optimal debt-capital solution to build my family home, they were available on call to handle my every query or concern. Money cannot but that kind of piece of mind when it comes to dealing with a family's most valuable financial asset.

Thank you for your review Gummy, it was a pleasure assisting you with your finance so that you can build your family home. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Solid advice, proactive followup

Professional Partners have been excellent in helping us navigate our way through mortgage selection and refinancing decisions. I have been impressed that they are so proactive in providing followup support.

We look forward to continuing our financial support and working with you in the future. Thank you for your review.

Great customer experience from Craig and Gretta.
Team worked together to achieve the desired outcome with minimum fuss.
Super professional, I would recommend highly and use for my next mortgage.

It was a plesure working with you Johnathon. Thank you for your recommendation and review.