Excellent Service

My partner and I had an amazing experience dealing with Professional Partners, they were extremely good communicator as well as very knowledgeable when it came to my loan setup.
The process with Professional Partners was smooth and stress free process. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Greg, thanks for the review. It was great working with you. Enjoy the new purchase. Regards Sean

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Wonderful guidance in organising our loan

Thanks Sean for all your help in securing a competitive loan in a timely and professional manner. You made it easy for us to understand and gave us reliable advice that resulted in fast home loan approval. Thanks again for all your help - you made the process very easy for us.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Nicky, thanks for the feedback. Enjoy the new house and chapter in your life. Regards Sean

Great personal service

Helped us to understand our financial position and then did what was expected. Great and timely communication. We have used Sean twice and would again in the future. Thanks Sean

Find out how Professional Partners compares to other Home Loans

Sean was beyond amazing, very helpful. He manage to ease all of our worries. He made buying our first home a breeze. Would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Sean!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Sean H.Professional Partners

Thanks Daniel, enjoy the new home. Was great working with you guys to help purchase the house. Regards Sean

Excellent service

This is the second time we've used professional partners to refinance our home loan on both occasions Sean has shown a high degree of professionalism, has clearly guided us through the process and insured we were kept up to date regularly.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sally, thanks for the kind works. It was great working together to save thousands on your home loan interest. Regards Sean

Excellent Professional Service

It was incredible working with Sean to refinance our mortgage. The process was smooth and clearly communicated. All our questions were answered in a timely and professional fashion. Thank you.

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Chaim, it was a pleasure working with you and assisting with the home reno. Good luck and enjoy. Regards Sean

Marcus

MarcusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredibly easy, Sean was extremely professional and I will be using his services in the near future :)

Simply put, Sean was the most professional, thorough and efficient broker I have ever worked with. I wouldn't go anywhere else after what was an exceptional experience. I have worked with other brokers and and banks in the past and they have asked for erroneous info and documents to be re-supplied again and again. Not with Professional Partners, i was quite amazed. Looking forward to working with Sean again soon. I was particularly impressed with the concise but detailed documentation regarding all fees, commissions and alternative options with different banks. Very transparent :)

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Marcus, thanks for this great review. Really happy that you had such a positive experience; especially during the current environment when most lenders are taking 10-20 days to review application. Always happy to be of assistance.
Regards Sean

Brett

BrettVictoria

Fantastic very professional

I was very happy with the service I received from Professional Partners. I was very satisfied with the rate on my loan. Sean did a great job for me and my family.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Brett, thanks for the feedback. We always looking out for ways to save clients thousands of dollars on their home loans. We were able to achieve a great outcome. Regards Sean

Daniel H.

Daniel H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Sean and the team helped my wife and I secure our first home. They helped us at every step and were always available to answer any questions at had. Thanks for the amazing efforts!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Daniel, thanks for the review. We enjoyed working with you guys and being part of this special milestone in your life. Enjoy the new house.

Professional and very swift

Sean helped me unlock equity in my house is a very timely manner at the start of COVID 19. Having that buffer made me feel much more relaxed about the situation.the turn around was very rapid and his advice very helpful

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jonathan, thanks for review and we are happy to have been able to assist during these times.

The perfect broker

Craig assisted me with an investment loan and the experience was perfect. I was impressed with the rates he got me and he found me a loan that suited my needs. I was up to date throughout the whole process and Craig's communication is great. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Travis thank you. We look forward to assisting you with your next investment purchase - Professional Partners

Excellent Service from Professional Partners

Craig from Professional Partners was courteous and diligent through the whole loan process. We were very impressed with his professional behavior. He negotiated a great deal we were happy with.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Thank you for your kind review we enjoyed working together with you - Professional Partners

Knowledgable and helpful

Craig from Professional Partners was very helpful with our complex mortgage applications. He was very good at negotiating to get good interest rates and in keeping the bank moving the process along

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jared we love a complex challenge and glad we could achieve a great outcome for you - looking forward to the next purchase - Professional Partners

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service with attention to detail

The team at professional partners provided great service from the moment I initially contacted them, through the analysis phase, until the loan was identified and documentation sorted. They ensured everything was in shape to enable a quick and painless mortgage approval and followed through until post settlement. I would definitely use them again.

Sean H.Professional Partners

It was a pleasure working with you Daniel. Thank you for your review and recommendation. Look forward to the next time - Professional Partners

Marinus H.

Marinus H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mortgage Application and Restructuring

Professional Partners has been providing us with excellent service for more than 10 years. We've got an open relationship with Professional Partners whereby all our questions and requirements has been answered and turned around efficiently and quickly. We recommend the services of Professional Partners with confidence to any prospective client that's got a need around mortgage advice and restructuring.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Thank you for your review Marinus and we really appreciate your recommendation and referrals. It was a pleasure working with you - Professional Partners

Find out how Professional Partners compares to other Home Loans

Excellent service, would recommend to anyone!

I have used Professional Partners twice now, and will continue to return for further financing requirements in the future. Craig took the time to educate us on what we needed to know, and discussed the various options and approaches available to us, to help find the best fit for our needs. His communication throughout was fantastic, and nothing was too much when things required extra work or following up.

I would certainly recommend to anyone looking for a broker who can assess your position and needs, and work with you to find the best outcomes for you.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

We are so pleased to have been able to help you and achieve your goials of a new home. We appreciate your kind review and recommendations and look forward to continuing our work with you - Professional Partners

Excellent and friendly service

Professional partners were very prompt, informative and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone wanting assistance in finding the right loan. Craig provided information on all aspects of the loan and answered any questions we had.

Loan used forHome Construction
Sean H.Professional Partners

It was a pleasure working with you Rebecca. Thank you for your review and recommendation and looking forward to assisting you with the construction - Professional Partners

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Great service very professional and knowledgeable

Craig and the guys at Professional Partners are easy to work with, they understand the banks requirements and they understood my requirements. Craig then could easily work with me and the banks to get the required outcomes I needed.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sean its been great working with you on all your property purchases and meet all your required outcomes - Professional Partners

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Very professional and excellent service

Craig is extremely diligent and kept us informed throughout the whole process. We were refinancing a number of loans and it was rather complex. But he managed to restructure our entire portfolio at very competitive rates. Highly recommended.

NeilW

NeilWCentral Queensland, QLD

Professional Partners - great service!

Extremely happy with Professional Partners' customer service. Craig was very prompt in finding us the best home loan rates and did all the hard work for us. No extra costs at all. We are very satisfied with the rate received for our new loan.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forHome Construction
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Neil, Thank you for your review. We're please to hear you are happy with your new rates We look forward to working with you again in the future.