2Professional Partners

Professional Partners

Verifiedppartners.com.au

243 reviews · Statistics

100% · 2430%

Loan TypeFixed Rate (19), Variable Rate (62), Line of Credit (3) and Split (41)
Loan used for
  • First Home (28)
  • Second Home (16)
  • Investment Property (21)
  • Renovation (3)
  • Refinancing (31)
  • Home Construction (3)
Loan Term29.186 years
Online Tools
Clear communication
Quick, smooth process
Helped reviewers get good deals
See the Best Home Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julian
JulianVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Craig is the best broker I've ever used

Craig is the best broker I've used. He is always getting the best rates and works hard to ensure everything is perfect. I am extremely pleased to recommend Craig who is exceptional at what he does. Show details
Manjula R
Manjula RAU2 posts

Great Mortgage broker

Words are not enough to describe Craig's professionalism, attention to detail and prompt action. We are glad we have been connected to Craig to achieve the outcomes and look forward to working with Craig again. We would recommend Craig's services to anyone seeking to achieve their investment goals. Thanks again Craig
Ravi
RaviVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Feedback

Craig is very experienced, understands our needs, polite, kind enough to communicate with us on time, punctual, responsible , supportive, quick responsive, have clear knowledge about what he is doing etc. I will be sure to pass Craig's name to anyone I know who needs mortgage services. It has been great working with Craig and his team and we appreciate his level of service and professionalism. We will certainly recommend him to friends/colleagues in need of a mortgage broker. Thank you Craig for all your help with everything. We will come back for our next move. Show details
Hillel N
Hillel NVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing advice and service

Professional Partners offer great service. Craig was a pleasure to deal with. He understands your needs, is knowledgeable about the products available and works hard to get you the best deal and rates. If you are looking to refinance, I would highly recommend speaking to the team and getting great service. I also enjoy the follow up service and regular updates. Show details
Jodie
JodieVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Professional and on the ball

I was most impressed by how quickly they could break down our financial details with minimum fuss. Show details
D and F F.
D and F F.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Best mortgage broker that I ever used

Sean was really helpful and made the process as simple as possible especially given by complex situation, being self employed. Show details
Phil
Phil

Excellent no fuss knowledgeable service

Sean was referred to me by someone at a social gathering and was highly recommended. He did not disappoint. The thing that stood out over and above other brokers I have spoken to in the past was his ability to quickly understand my complex needs being a business owner with other complexities and deliver an excellent solution that met my financial needs on every level.

In addition to Sean's business acumen, the loan application process was seamless with very little time / effort required on my part - This was hugely appreciated given how time poor I am given family and work commitments.

10/10 and would highly recommend and use again Show details

JHer
JHer

Excellent broker

Professional advice, honest and transparent. Assisted us through a stressful period when we were purchasing our house! Cannot recommend highly enough
Tom W
Tom WVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personalised service with maximum benefits

Sean was fantastic - understood our mortgage needs, discussed best options with us after shopping around the lenders on our behalf, and was then proactive throughout the entire refinancing process. Will certainly be recommending him to others. Show details
Stuart J.
Stuart J.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great advice

I've engaged with Craig on more than one property purchase, and have always received great guidance in terms of securing finance, and navigating the best products and options available. Well worth engaging and getting the advice early on.
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you!

Craig Schafner was fantastic to work with! I couldn’t be happier with the service. Show details
Michael Aizicowitz
Michael Aizicowitz

Highly recommended

Craig managed to get us a good deal and dealt with the financial institutions ion a professional manner. Alway had out interest at heart! Show details
Brett S.
Brett S.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Professional - Excellent Service and Knowledge

Engaged with Craig last year to help us secure a refinance of our existing mortgage to support planned renovations. Craig was able to secure very competitive rates but also provide excellent advice based on his years of industry experience which enabled us to achieve a fantastic outcome (which we are benefiting from today after all the recent rate rises). I wouldn't go anywhere else.... Show details
Brad
Brad

The service provided was very helpful and professional, the product was suitable.
Paul Roos
Paul Roos

Excellent Servic

Worked with Craig from Professional Partners during the last few years in securing mortgages on various properties and renegotiating better rates. Brilliant service and very knowledgeable. Show details

Jane Murielle R.
Jane Murielle R.

Hi There

Please put me in touch with an (experience) broker as I am from NZ and site requires aus ph. I would like to get a mortgage as I am arrving in Australia soon and would like to start the prep!

Jane

Professional Partners
Professional Partners   DM

HI Jane, best to give me a call to discuss in more detail. 1300 700 800. Regards Sean

About Professional Partners

Professional Partners is a mortgage broker that helps clients find a lender, loan structure, and repayment plan that’s right for them. Their goal is to provide support to clients to help bring them closer to their financial goals.

Their services include loans for:

• First Home Buyers: for those navigating the loan process for the first time to do it with confidence.
  • Upgrader: for those buying or building their next home, or renovating their existing one.
  • Refinancing: to help you find a competitive loan that suits your changing needs.
  • Investment Properties: for those looking to build or expand their portfolio.

Professional Partners is a member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and is an Accredited Finance Broker. They provide fully independent advice, as they’re not affiliated with any one lender. Because they’re paid by lenders, you won’t have to pay for their services.

What do reviewers think of Professional Partners?

Reviews of Professional Partners were overwhelmingly positive. Reviewers found that staff at the company communicated clearly and consistently, responsing quickly to emails and phone calls, and answering any questions that reviewers had.

Customers also appreciated the quick service that Professional Partners provided, saying that they were efficient at helping reviewers secure their mortgage.

Overall, reviewers found that staff at Professional Partners made their whole mortgage approval process as smooth and straightforward as possible. They were also pleased that brokers were able to secure them an excellent deal.

CategoryHome Loans