Professional Partners

Professional, above and beyond service

Great communication, knowledgeable and highly efficient - thank you! I would absolutely recommend Sean and the team to others. Appreciate the regular contact, solid advice and support throughout the complex process of buying a house. Very happy.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Thank you for your recommendation and kind review Ricci, we look forward to working with you again soon.

Great and professional service

The company was professional and efficient and offered tailored advice for a complex arrangement. Very happy with the service and will use them again in the future for all financing.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Thanks for the review Yehuda. We look forward to seeing you for your future finance needs.

Great Service - nothing is too much trouble.

Sean and Gretta were were so helpful. They helped us refinance and existing mortgage and in financing and purchasing an investment property.
Great service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
We're pleased you found us helpful in obtaining your mortgages. Thank you for your recommendation and review.

Very Professional and Personable

Sean and Gretta from Professional Partners provided a comprehensive, honest and plain language service while financing a recent property. At all times we felt that we were their number one client and their service was evident of this. Also notwithstanding, an excellent rate for the current environment.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you for your review Richard, it was a pleasure working with you.

Why no 6* rating option?

Sean and the team were absolutely fantastic. A lot of care, attention to detail and reassurances over process meant our mortgage application and 30 day settlement all went through without a hitch. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough. These guys are 6* level!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Thank you for your generous review and recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again soon.

Excellent Mortgage Service

Thanks Sean & Gretta, fantastic job with my remortgage.
As always Prof Partners came through with a great mortgage product with a good rate to suit my not so easy requirements, not easy in these times. Good communication through the whole process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
It's always a pleasure working with you Jeff. Thank you for kind review. We look forward to seeing you gain soon.

Professional Partners - Great service

Professional Service and great communication throughout the process - as well as a better financial outcome for me. I can highly recommend them for any refinancing purposes. I will certainly be using them again.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
We're so happy to have assisted you with your refinance Nick. Thank you for the review and recommendation. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Amazing support and efficient and successful business

Great communication and always able to explain and support me through the process. More success with them than any other broker! Very professional and an easy process... highly recommend them.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
Thank you for your comparison, review and recommendation Leorah, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Would highly recommend!

PP were very thorough and gave us clear information relating to refinancing our home loan. They listened to key things we were looking for and provided a number of options. They followed up any queries promptly and made the process a really positive one. We have recommended Sean and the team were great.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Thank you for your review Carl, we're so pleased you found the process positive. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Mortgage Broker

Brilliant Service and squared away all the issues I had with the Bank in obtaining the required Mortgage, and at a very good rate too! Top Company with Top people... Many thx to both Craig & Gretta.. they are on top of their game.Thx, Paul

Thank you for your review Paul, we are pleased you were happy with our service and your interest rate! It was a pleasure working with you.

Professional, no fuss service

With great communication and attentive to my needs, Craig and the team did a fantastic job at securing our refinance for our homeloan. I look forward to a friend asking for a mortgage broker so I can recommend Professional Partners.

I will use them again for my next home loan requirement.

We're pleased you were happy with our service and refinance and would recommend us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Excellent professional service

The whole mortgage application to settlement process was made seamless and stress free. Excellent service and communication throughout the process. Highly recommended

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation Kunal, we really appreciate it.

Great communication and service

I have use Professional Partners for the last 5-years and taken out 3 loans in that time. They have always provided great rates, regular communication and excellent service. Thanks to Sean & Gretta.

Thank you for your kind review Phil. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Dream team!

Sean and gretta were amazing through the whole process of getting the finance and going through all the numbers. Sean was always available for contact, even after hours. I could not recommend them any more! Even though we were located in different states VIC and NSW, it never felt like it. We had video chats during the process which was just like being in the office.
Thank you so much Sean and gretta! You made this whole process so much more easier for us!

We're pleased you found the process easy. Thank you for your recommendation and review, we hope to work with you again in the future.

Competent, pro-active and made it easy for me

Craig and Gretta effected acquisition financing and refinancing of an existing property with great results. They were pro-active with ideas / suggestions along the way and made the process easy for me. I recommend them to anyone seeking finance.

It was a pleasure assisting you with your finance and refinancing Nicholas. We are very glad you are happy with the results and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Professional in every way

Craig and his team provided a super professional service, were available to answer urgent and non-urgent queries with extremely quick turn around times and provided detailed research on various loan options. This is my second time using Professional Partners and I highly recommend Professional Partners if you are after an excellent full service loan brokerage services.

Thank you for your review and recommendation David. It was a pleasure working with you once again. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

very happy

Once again, PP has provided great service and ensured we maintain on track with good advice and follow up. Thanks Craig and team!

Thank you for your review Bec, it was a pleasure working with you again.

Professional Partners

Once again , they were fantastic. Always coming through for me and making settlement easy.
Happy to recommend Professional Partners to anyone.

Thank you for your review and recommendation Bev. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Appropriate advice and recommendations, efficient, good follow-up, led us through the process from beginning to end. Very happy with their services, and have no hesitation recommending them. Really appreciate the assistance we received from Craig and Gretta.

Thank you for your review Kerry and we really appreciate your recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you.

Professional, reliable, delivers results and can handle basic to difficult/complex cases.

We approached Professional partners 6 years ago after our previous broker made a mess of our mortgages. Sean Herman was able to rectify the issue without causing us further headaches and anxiety. Following this, we have spoken to him on many occasions about our options for further investments which he happily provided advise on. Recently we he helped us with the sale of our home and the purchase of our new home. Professional Partners are excellent for anyone looking to buy their first home to someone who has multiple mortgages (like us). They also have the right connections for those who struggle to get a mortgage as they are self-employed. Thank you, Professional Partners you have done outstanding work, once again.

We are so pleased to have been able to help you. We appreciate your kind review and reccomendations and look forward to continuing our work with you Simone.