3.2

John Smith

John Smith

So far okay.... but premium increase is a joke

Claim DateJune 2020
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

This company is a joke

Go with another provider!
You can only claim via mail. I pay less in car insurance. Customer service is non-existent. We've tried numerous times to update our details yet they still have the incorrect information on file.

Excellent Service

I have been very impressed with Prosure Pet Insurance. Our German Shepherd has had a number of health issues. Our claims have processed promptly and without delay. I am very happy with Prosure.

Claim DateMay 2020

tj2005

tj2005Perth, WA

Couldn't recommend ProSure more

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog

So glad we had Prosure pet insurance

Everyone hopes they won't need to use their insurance. We were so grateful we had taken out Prosure as our 8 month old puppy ate a foreign object and required major surgeries. Prosure was efficient with the claims and we are so pleased we had used them. And we can also be paid $150 towards his desexing.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Lorraine

LorraineSouth Australia

Excellent cover

I have been with prosure pet insurance for ten years never had a problem claiming very prompt at processing claim the only thing I would like to see is that you can email your cla!m instead of posting it

Claim DateOctober 2019
Grace

GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad enough when nothing bad has happened

Claim MadeNo

DISAPPOINTING

Our 6 month old puppy got desexed 2 weeks ago, we got $150 back from that. however, her stitches then burst resulting in $3000 emergency surgery. Prosure rejected our claim saying it is "complication of surgery". This was a completely different surgery. What is the point of paying $100 a month for the top insurance cover if only $150 out of our $4500 claims has been paid?

Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog

Best money spent......for piece of mind for your pet

I have had Prosure platinum cover for my Airedale since we got her as an 8wk old puppy........she is now 8yr old and its the BEST thing we ever did.
To have the piece of mind that you have the support and backing of this insurance is a blessing.......... we have well and truly needed this insurance over her life thus far, and use it regularly
Prosure are professional and very helpful. :-)
My only negative is the claim system (even though its very good) Claims are submitted via paper form and must be posted. Therefore, the claim does take 1-2wks to go through due to postal system.
Prosure, you need an online claims process ASAP

Claim DateJuly 2019

Nene

NeneHunter Region, NSW

Prosure is furfect for pet insurance

I have been with Prosure for 9yrs & 3 German Shepherds. Claims have been easy & paid quickly. I recommend them without hesitation. Great service & piece of mind for my fur babies

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJune 2019
Amt

AmtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy to take premiums but very hard to claim. Do not recommend

Both my cat and puppy are insured by Prosure. Unfortunately both had claims, first puppy injured his paw last year, claim was rejected as pre existing. Then late last year cat got in a fight with another cat, once again rejected as pre existing. I dont know how accidents are pre exisitng condition. Luckily they were both small claims and didnt cost huge sums of money. Cant trust them if i ever needed to claim for a major vet bill.

Also claims need to be mailed not email and when i sent via ordinary mail first response was that they didnt recieve them so had to redo the vet forms and invoices.

The claims process is very tedious and hard.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateDecember 2018
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

Since changing to overseas call centre

This company had great staff who could answer your questions in a heartbeat, since they changed to overseas staff the customer service has been apalling. Wrong information, when you place a claim you get 8 emails which you don’t know if it’s hacking or not. They don’t notify you of any issues, you have to phone up.

Claim DateFebruary 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life saver, quick to process claims & friendly helpful advice

4 years, I have two dogs insured.
Our rescue dog developed Cushing disease at 2years of age, regular blood tests and lifelong medication. Prosure has been fantastic, such a relief to have to not worry about the ongoing treatment costs.

liamsmommy81

liamsmommy81

Best pet insurance

I have been with Prosure for 4 years. Just recently I had to submit a claim after my girl required surgery. My hisband and I were bracing ourselves for a back abd forth with insurer (as we had with our previous pet insurance company). When I hadn't heard from them after a few days of submitting my claim, I thought I'd check my bank account (my husband laughed and I knew I was probably dreaming). Lo and behold, when I look in my account, money was there!! No hassles, no issues NOTHING!!

Richard T D

Richard T DHobart, TAS

Ease of Mind when Dealing with Pet Ilness.

We have had PROSURE for going on nine years. They have always been there when dealing with day to day pet bills and being able to choose to claim for vaccination or flea, and tick coverage is a great help. Also knowing that when your dog has sustained a significant injury and has to be euthanatized, you can have the best care for your dog because you have the safety net of PROSURE.

N chisholm

N chisholmAdelaide

Warning warning!!!!!

I made a claim in December all went well, made another in January and was told they wouldn't cover it. Fair enough so I cancelled my policy, I noticed money was still being taken from my account. I assumed that the coverage would end at the renewal date (November) when I made another claim in June I was told my policy was cancelled and I am still to pay until November. This seems completely outrageous to me. If I cancel my Netflix I can still watch it until the months ends. Pro sure is running a little scam and are licking their lips when people call to cancel. Free money without the risk to pay out any claims.

Easy claims service

I have had a policy for over three years and have had to claim on a number of occasions (including the wellness options). The claims process has always been easy and efficient. My vet submits the claim directly to the insurer electronically which is great. The premiums seem to increase quite a lot each year, but maybe that's across the board? Regardless, I'm very happy with the cover.

My advice to others would be to read the PDS thoroughly, get the cruciate ligament waiting period waiver form completed (if possible) and adhere to the 30 day waiting period. If you visit the vet with pet illnesses/injuries in that waiting period, the condition will be forever excluded (and you won't get any money back).

Sharon

SharonWest Hobart

Bought policy as soon as I received my 8 week old pup, first claim paid within 14 days and no proble

I have been so far very happy with the product and company. Money received back within 14 days of my pup's first visit to the vet for injections and worming etc. Completely satisfied.

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Prosure Pet Insurance

I chose Prosure as my Pet Insurer because I value the research and recommendations of Choice (Magazine). I have had (2) claims in December which were both processed and finalised within 3 weeks of lodging the claim. I am very satisfied with Prosure and re-assured that there are insurance companies that do stand by their clients.

Don't insure your pets Australia Post, RSPCA

besty

bestyasked

Prosure

Which is the best bonafide pet insurance?

There is none
All of them are backed by Holland Capital and have almost identifical policies
The only difference is the bonus and the customer service

judy

judyasked

Prosure

I notice Prosure Pet Insurance and RSPCA Pet Insurance have the same mailing address, can anyone explain this to me I am a little confused, having opened a new policy with RSPCA pet Insurance after ceasing my policy with Prosure due to my dissatisfaction?

Nikt19
Nikt19

they are the same thing: australia wide there is only 1 underwriter across all insurances....maybe only Allianz is independent...thus making the pet insurance world a mono/oligo-poly

wendy and pepi
wendy and pepi

Hi Judy, cannot answer your query about the mailing address, but I am looking to cancel my Prosure policy due to dissatisfaction. They have refused to pay my claims, despite letters from my vet etc. I hope you have more luck with the RSPCA insurance.

Lyn
Lyn

All Pet Insurers eg RSPCA, Aust Post, Coles and more are under the umbrella of Holland Insures, Pet Sure is the company that looks after all the claims for all insurers and is based on commission. Pet Sure is offshore company in the Philippines . So your not dealing with Australian people, your dealing with Philippinos ggggrrrrr and any one considering pet insurance think again its a giant rip off as I've lost $2,500 aud and that's a lot of money