Prosure
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Prosure

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (7)
    • 1-2 weeks (7)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (12) · No (3)
Nicole
NicolePerth, WA

Unbelievably good coverage and customer service.

Prosure have been amazing through the lives of my last 3 dogs. Over the last 12 months they have made allowances for late payments, been incredibly flexible about visitation notes, covered euthanasia and in general been the best (and most empathetic) investment option I've ever made. I am so grateful and will never ever consider another company for my pet insurance.

Nene
NeneHunter Region, NSW

My beautiful Dog is still with us thanks to Prosure

Toby L.
Toby L.

35% INCREASE: From $83 per month to $112 per month after 1 year (no claims)

I signed up my dog when we bought him as a puppy. He has been with Prosure for 1 year on Gold Cover, paying $83 per month.

We just received the renewal notice and apparently now the price is $112 per month.

THIS IS A 35% INCREASE!

This is for a now one year old dog, with no health issues or claims.

I don't really know how to say anything more without getting abusive. Just totally stunned.

MR
MR

Very happy with product over past 10 years

I have had pet insurance for 10 years for two dogs. I have never had any problems with making claims. Unfortunately my dogs have had conditions requiring multiple large claims. Prosure have been reliable and I have never had to contact them other then to submit the initial claim with the vets details/notes/invoice attached.

Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is non-existent

The actual cost of the premium is very reasonable, however that is where the positives end. They have always eventually paid out claims but not before significant delays (sometimes months) with continual requests for additional information despite being provided initially. If you expect help from their customer service you will be poorly disappointed as each and every person will tell you something different and you will need multiple phone calls with much frustration and often no resolve.

John Smith
John Smith

Premium keeps going up at a min of 60% each year.

Critters
Critters

Outstanding Service

I find the procedure for making a claim easy and the settlement is very fast and efficient. The customer service is very good. I would highly recommend Prosure Pet Insurance

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.Hall 2618, ACT

Worst company AVOID!!!!

Been with the company since my dog was a pup. The older she got the higher the rates went & they put the rates up without notification at all. They put the rate up twice in 1 year. You have to physically mail them details for your claim. They’re over priced. The phone service is terrible.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Claim Made Yes
Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid! Bad value for money, make every claim difficult!

AVOID!!! Have been a member for a long time, and would have changed last time we had an issue, but my dog was too old to get insurance anywhere else. Always ask for vet history, even though it was irrelevant to the claim. Provided history for the first and only claim in 2018. Go to claim again, for the second time, and ask for more history. Dodgy. The matter wasn't preexisting.

David H
David HMelbourne, Victoria

Bad value for money.

For every claim they ask for paperwork that they know I couldn't possibly have (vet records from before I rescued her, even though we have a report from when we adopted her that she was in good health). So despite waiting they could insure my dog, there refuse to pay out for the claims. To make matters worse they are only contactable by post. They don't answer the phone and never reply to emails. They wont even let me cancel my membership because they went acknowledge any contact attempts. Absolute waste of money!

Great Pet Insurance

Very happy with Prosure Pet Insurance. It's a reasonable rate to pay per month with a great rebate on costs when our dog was sick. I would highly recommend prosure to my friends and have already.

Helen G.
Helen G.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic cover for my 6yo chow chow

I ensured my now 6year old dog at about 5 months of age. Over the years she has had many vet visits. Prosure has been fantastic. It is easy to lodge a claim, the respond very quickly and have a detailed overview of the treatment/cost/refund. I have been majorly impressed and am so glad I went with Prosure.

Clare
ClarePerth, WA

Fantastic product and great company to deal with

Three years. Found them efficient and friendly. Helped me with any concerns I have had. Policy was great value for money. More cover and less cost than other pet insurance companies

This company is a joke

Go with another provider!
You can only claim via mail. I pay less in car insurance. Customer service is non-existent. We've tried numerous times to update our details yet they still have the incorrect information on file.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Claim Made Yes
  • Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks

Excellent Service

I have been very impressed with Prosure Pet Insurance. Our German Shepherd has had a number of health issues. Our claims have processed promptly and without delay. I am very happy with Prosure.