100% · 370%

Job Satisfaction

Maria B
Maria B3 posts

Highly recommended. Polite, helpful, timely, & knowledgeable technicians

I've been using Protech for over 10 yrs. Their technicians (eg George & Richard) are consistently polite, friendly & helpful & on time! I get the sense this company trains staff & allows them to take pride in their knowledge & expertise in their field. They have a guarantee & they follow up on it. Highly recommend.
Amy
Amy

Quality pest control

Have used them every year for the last 5 years and have never had a problem. Always reliable and professional. Highly recommend
Keng
Keng

Reliable and great service

Been using Protech Pest Control for years now. Calls are always friendly and technicians following the work are very professional. Not have an issue with their services. Will be using them again when needed. Thanks Protech for your services.
Zakia R.
Zakia R.

Best in the Industry

Protechs professionalism and customer service is 10 out of 10. When we were having issues with spiders and ants, i gave them a call and they sprayed my house. So quick and efficient. Highly recommend.
Abbey
AbbeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company! Great service!

They attended and fixed our pest issues, had great customer service and will definitely continue to use them. Our number 1 choice! I highly recommend them!
Jo Costa
Jo CostaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Excellent choice of pest control!!

Extremely well priced & friendly customer service! The product last over 6 months & is well worth it.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.5 posts

No more spiders

I was noticing too many spiders this year and I was spraying with the supermarket spray but it just wasn’t enough.
I decided to call around and I decided on Protech pest control due to pricing and referral.
They came and everything was done professionally and safe. I have two dogs and everything was fine.
No more spiders very happy and highly recommend them.
Renee E.
Renee E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Always great service and treatment

Have been using Protech for over 9 years now for home and my business, highly recommend! Always accommodating with times and days as can be tricky with my business. Fantastic results and friendly service always!
Sandra
SandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Professional Service

Protech are always professional and friendly. Their high quality service is second to none. Highly recommend.
SGB
SGBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product and service

We have been using protech for a number of years now for our a regular residential property maintenance. We engaged protech as we had an issue with mice, spiders and silver fish eating our clothes and since using protech our pest issues are in the past. Great customer service, highly skilled pest control agents and great product.
Blu by Aust seafood gro
Blu by Aust seafood groGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

Fantastic staff, amazing service. Highly recommended for commercial pest control
Aline
AlineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service and reliable!

I cannot recommend these guys enough! We had a problem with ants and spiders and we tried different services and nothing beats Protech! So happy with the results and definitely will use them again.
Seide
Seide

Best in the business

Protech have serviced our business and residential properties for yearsand never fail to disappoint. Thank you to the team.
GeoffW
GeoffWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Very thorough house inspections

Reviews of our house for rats and termites during a couple of hours taught me more about our house than I ever knew, after living here for 35+ years.
Inspector was helpful, constructive and very careful in his work. We had been blaming possums. It was clearly established we had rats, the likely entry points, and possible countermeasures as well as laying bait and powder.
Youssef Merhej
Youssef Merhej2 posts

The best ever

Friendly customer service.
Accurate with time and duration.
I would like to recommend and thank mark for his professionalism and extensive knowledge about his duty, skill, trustworthy and spotless.
I Highly recommend protech pest control