• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Prudence

Prudence

Brilliant service and honest communication

I highly recommend Protech pest control. I had honest communication from their staff over the phone whilst organising for a technician to come out to my home. The technician Panos came on time and was friendly, knowledgeable, clean and fast. Panos removed easily two wasp nests from two upstairs windows quickly and cleanly. Thank you Protech pest control and thank you Panos

The Universe

The UniverseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I called Protech to attend to a Possum that had taken up residency in my garage. Muzi was professional, prompt and provided a friendly service in proofing my garage, setting the possum free and giving me advise on internal roof repairs. Would definitely call upon them again. Merry Christmas.

Muzi T.Protech Pest Control

Merry Christmas. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Protech Pest Control would be glad to assist you in the future for your possum pest control requirements in Melbourne.

Carol Curcio

Carol CurcioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience with professional Company.

Muzi was great, very prompt, on time and always let me know how things were going whilst on the job.
Very happy with the service we received and hopefully we don't see too any seagulls.

Muzi T.Protech Pest Control

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Protech Pest Control would be glad to assist you in the future for your seagulls pest control requirements in Melbourne.

Pest Control Services

Find out how Protech Pest Control compares to other Pest Control Services

EMis

EMisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Emergency Service!

During COVID stage 4 restrictions, our family home was faced with a major issue of maggots falling off the ceiling, and living in an area where possums are a nuisance- we identified something was not right. On calling the friendly staff- they were very helpful and very clear about the cost and organised a person to attend to the job straight away. Couple of hours from the call the guy came and was very helpful and clearing the dead possum and the disinfecting the area. And also advised how we can prevent it from happening further.
Thank you to the awesome team of Protech Team for delivering such awesome service!!

Muzi T.Protech Pest Control

Thanks you Great Emergency Service, Great to hear you are happy with our services. I sent out an internal email to all staff today to let them know what a great job they are doing.

A very professional and friendly service

Muzi was wonderful. A very competent and friendly professional. He explained clearly every step in the process, was punctual and cleared every step with us before proceeding. Nothing appeared to be too difficult. One thing stands out with me. His assistant damaged a kitchen chair, Muzi took responsibility and repaired the chair. I wish all tradesmen showed this quality, in my experience few do.

I recommend Muzi without reservation..

Muzi T.Protech Pest Control

Thank you for your appreciation of our services and taking the time to post customer feedback.

Karina J

Karina JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a great experience in 2019 and am using them again!

I contacted Protech in 2019 with a rodent problem unfortunately. They came out quickly, baited our property expertly, and within 6 weeks the rodents were long gone. It has been almost a year and they haven't come back, and I haven't heard them in the walls or seen them around anywhere outside! We are re-baiting again, just in case, I want to get it done every year - and I am going with Protech again because they were so efficient and effective the first time!

Muzi T.Protech Pest Control

Wow that's the best review we've ever received. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I totally trust these guys wouldnt use anyone else.

Muzi T.Protech Pest Control

Wow thanks for the fantastic review Maggie. We're very glad we got the result you needed

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Polite staff, excellent service.

Very accommodating and professional, friendly and polite staff. Highly recommended. I had a problem with european wasps. I also was unable to get time off work in order to meet the serviceman however this was not a problem as they were very flexible and were able to make an appointment that suited me. No fuss, great service.

Muzi T.Protech Pest Control

Thank you for using Protech Pest Control. Your trusted pest control service in Melbourne.

Chris B

Chris BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

I knew there was something in my roof, when I called Protech Jade was extremely friendly and helpful in explaining both the process and potential costs. The technicians came out on time this morning. They were both approachable and knowledgeable. They identified my problem and attended to it promptly, and gave me written advice re issues in the connected roof spaces to take to the Body Corporate. I would not hesitate to use their services again, and highly recommend them to anyone with a pest problem. Chris B.

Muzi T.Protech Pest Control

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Protech Pest Control would be glad to assist you in the future for your pest control requirements in Melbourne.

Pest Control Services

Find out how Protech Pest Control compares to other Pest Control Services

RMS

RMSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Removal of pigeons from an office building

Muzi T.Protech Pest Control

Thanks you RMS, great to hear you are happy with our services. I sent out an internal email to all staff today to let them know what a great job they are doing.

Jamie

JamieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Service

Called the office, office staff were very friendly and helpful, were able to get a technician out within a few days, technician was friendly and seemed be very knowledgeable about the work he was to carry out. Would highly recommend

Muzi T.Protech Pest Control

Thank you Jamie for your appreciation of our services and taking the time to post customer feedback.