3.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (25%) · Not as advertised (75%)

Libby P

Libby PSydney, NSW

Excellent experience! Quality Aussie products + tip top service - couldn't be beat!

Store LocationSilverwater nsw

Great customer service

Recently purchased our new lounge from Proud Furniture at Silverwater. Debbie who works there is just great, very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. From advising us on all our options in selecting a lounge, to fabrics and custom making all our cushions. Debbie also has a great eye for interior design and helped us pick the right combination of colours and styles. We can certainly vouch for their quality as well, as the lounge we're replacing we also bought from Proud Furniture at Silverwater 12 years ago! There's not a stitch out of place and it's as solid & comfortable as the day we bought it. Quality furniture, Australian made & excellent customer service.

Mags

MagsSydney, NSW

Perfect sofa, excellent service

I recently purchased a three seater sofa from Prouds sofas at Caringbah. Excellent service and advice from staff. Sofa delivered in time frame as promised. Most comfortable sofa I’ve ever owned. Special mention to Michael, very professional, polite, respectful and knowledgeable about product range.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCaringbah

Robbie

RobbieSydney, NSW

Thrilled with our new furniture

We have just taken delivery of our second purchase from Proud Furniture after being so pleased with the lounges from the first purchase. Debbie was so helpful in assisting us to choose co-ordinating fabrics for the recover of dining room chairs and recover of a sentimental wing chair and easy chair. Peter, Debbie and the delivery men have been so obliging, giving us excellent service, providing a wide range of fabrics to choose from, all at very competitive prices. We are thrilled with both our sales from Proud furniture and would readily recommend them for their personal service, advice and pricing.

Marcella

MarcellaSydney, NSW

New sofa complements our room

We are happy with our new lounge, wing chair and scatters, the colours and patterns look great and it now complements the rest of the room. Thank you Peter and Debbie at Silverwater for all your help.

Store LocationSilverwater

Second time I have made a purchase and again was very 'proud' that I choose Australian made.

Furniture was made and delivered in a timely fashion with outstanding service. As it was my second lounge purchase was able to do over the phone and made to my requirements.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationNot applicable as phoned order.
Marnie

MarnieSydney, NSW

Proud Furniture Caringbah - You should be ashamed or Yourselves!!!!

• +1

excellent service

Rob and Deb at Silverwater were very professional, polite and helpful, they allowed us to take our time to choose the right chair for our needs, we are returning customers and would recommend my family and friends to shop here too.

Hi Angela,
Thank you for your kind review and recommendation to family and friends. Rob and Deb are very experienced and helpful. Enjoy your furniture.
Cheers
Peter

MGJSydney, NSW

Dishonest and deceitful in Taren Point

I don’t usually post reviews however on this occasion feel compelled to share my experience. Sadly these people have no customer care or empathy and disturbingly take advantage of the vulnerable in our community

MGJ

Hi Peter, unfortunately I did contact the store however when advised I would contact Dept of Fair Trading the line went dead. I have the invoice in my hand and it reads Taren Point Road Caringbah

Find out how Proud Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

I'm in love with my Chair!

I’m so happy with my beautiful new occasional chair bought from the Taren Point shop. High quality workmanship of product, a large range of styles and fabrics to choose from, experienced, helpful and friendly service all went into making this an easy and pleasant experience. I’ll definitely use Proud Furniture again and recommend Gavin and the team at Taren Point.

Lounge feedback

This was a seamless transaction. Ray, the sales rep, was very professional in the way he allowed my wife and myself to peruse the vast range of stock in their Silverwater showroom. The one thing that was highly impressive was the courtesy he afforded us from entering the showroom to leaving. There was no pressure whatsoever. We decided what we wanted and consummated the deal after we were completely satisfied. We would make this our first stop the next time we are purchasing another item of furniture for our property. Thank you Proud Furniture. An apt name! So you should be.

Re-upholstery of chair

Great range of fabric available to select, service was friendly and helpful. Prompt service and efficient delivery. Explained the process of what will be repaired and replaced. Chair looks amazing!

Patterson

PattersonRobin Hill

Great lounge and service

Recently received our new lounge bought from Michael at the Taren Point store. Michael was very helpful and available to answer questions through out the whole process. Delivery to Bathurst was trouble free. We are very happy with the lounge both comfort and quality and our decision to purchase from Proud Furniture

Irer

IrerSydney

Good quality sofas

Purchased two leather sofas from Silverwater. Peter, Ray and Debbie pleasant and professional. Competitive price and much better quality than overseas made sofas. Good quality leather and sofa configuration can be modified to however you want it.

Larni K

Larni KSydney

Simply excellent

We are absolutely thrilled with the refurbishment - the chairs look new. Thanks to Michael and Gavin for the excellent advice and service. They were both great.

Hi Larni.
Thanks for your review. Please pass on your recommendation to family and friends. Michael & Gavin are very experienced in the industry.

Hi Larni.
Thanks for your review. Please tell your family and friends.
Enjoy your furniture.

Find out how Proud Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Poor product, poor service - poor business ethics

Two words - STAY AWAY.
Prouds Furniture claim they are Australian owned however they have no Australian Morales. Poor workmanship and poor service. The owner [name removed] is a slimy and crafty businessman.

Excellent aster sales service

Can't speak highly enough of the after sales service we received from Michael, manager at Taren Point store. We had a slight issue with the leather lounge we purchased. We received no help from Studio Leather but Michael ensured our problem was rectified efficiently at no cost to us.

Hi Christine,
thanks for you review. Enjoy your furniture, please pass on your experience to family and friends.

Love my new sofa !!

Loving my new sofa . A huge thankyou to Michael for making my "sofa buying experience" enjoyable & fuss free. I have not bought a new sofa for 14+ years & had no firm idea of what i was looking for . After answering a few questions from Michael , he came up with the perfect sofa ! Fast delivery , awesome service. Highly recommend Proud Furniture .

Marea

First loung excellent. Very disappointed with second lounge.

We bought a lounge from Caringbah store about 8 years ago and it was excellent. We purchased another modular lounge last year exactly the same but with different fabric. I complained that the fabric rubbed after a week or so and was told to depill it. Did so and continue to do so, though not as much. Very disappointed with the sewing of the cushions because they are puckered around the edges. The service was nothing like the first purchase and will definitely not buy anything else from Proud Furniture and will certainly not recommend them as I have done in the past.

Marea

Every day I get more disappointed with the lounge because it pills all the time by just sitting on it.

Marea

I hate my lounge from Prouds more every day because I have to look at it every day. The style is great but they should have told me about how the material pills constantly. Very, very disappointed.

Bill

Bill

FALSE ADVERTISING

Horrendous and deceitful company selling inferior products as "Australian Made." Thought I was supporting an australian company but its no different from other chinese import companies except at least they are honest about where is comes from. If Ikea assembled prepacked furniture for you they can say Australia made as well. This is EXACTLY what they are doing. It all comes from china. WILL NEVER buy from them again.