Listing monitored by Proud Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (6)

Margaret and Don
Margaret and DonSydney, NSW

Just amazing!!

I have nothing but praise and thanks to the team at Proud's Furniture. After stumbling around with lounge choices, choice of fabrics and the 20 week + lead time (and even that wasn't guaranteed.) with quite a few other places .....I finally went to Proud Furniture and my tensions were eased. So helpful, hundreds of fabric choices, customised lounges if required and the lead time was less than half of other places. We will have our new lounges before Christmas. We should have gone there first!!The icing on the cake...the lounges are all made here locally and so it felt good to keep our buying within Australia and with Australian products. The lounges are beautiful and I am just so thankful for all their help and patience. Many many thanks.

Kerrie
KerrieSydney, NSW

Wonderful service love our new lounge .

Special thanks to Peter - You went above and beyond to assist us
Highly recommend Proud Furniture
This is our second lounge from you and we love it

Elisa
Elisa

Great service and products!

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Ray explained how the sofas are customisable and helped us choose the style and dimensions suited to our needs. There is a huge number of fabrics to choose from and there was no pressure to buy. The bonus too is that the sofas are Australian made and made in Sydney. I would highly recommend visiting the showroom and discussing your vision of the perfect sofa for you. Elisa

Frank Kellyville
Frank KellyvilleSydney, NSW

Professional advice from Debbie perfect lounge suite

leather suite complete with matching leather ottoman made our new apartment. The quality and the styles available were terrific and the professionalism even was with the the delivery person.
A rewarding buying experience.

Lounges have webbing support

Kate
KateIllawarra, NSW

Great vision, great lounge

Great ideas to assist. We got exactly what we wanted. A lounge you can sit, sloth, snuggle into and lie on. Beautiful quality. Better prices than in the other furniture shops.

Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

A beautiful lounge suite enhanced our home

Excellent customer service from Michael and Russell at Caringbah, very competitive price and a large range of fabrics to choose from. Made and delivered within specified time and wonderful quality. Thank you Proud Furniture.

Libby P
Libby PSydney, NSW

Excellent experience! Quality Aussie products + tip top service - couldn't be beat!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Great customer service

Recently purchased our new lounge from Proud Furniture at Silverwater. Debbie who works there is just great, very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. From advising us on all our options in selecting a lounge, to fabrics and custom making all our cushions. Debbie also has a great eye for interior design and helped us pick the right combination of colours and styles. We can certainly vouch for their quality as well, as the lounge we're replacing we also bought from Proud Furniture at Silverwater 12 years ago! There's not a stitch out of place and it's as solid & comfortable as the day we bought it. Quality furniture, Australian made & excellent customer service.

Mags
MagsSydney, NSW

Perfect sofa, excellent service

I recently purchased a three seater sofa from Prouds sofas at Caringbah. Excellent service and advice from staff. Sofa delivered in time frame as promised. Most comfortable sofa I’ve ever owned. Special mention to Michael, very professional, polite, respectful and knowledgeable about product range.

Robbie
RobbieSydney, NSW

Thrilled with our new furniture

We have just taken delivery of our second purchase from Proud Furniture after being so pleased with the lounges from the first purchase. Debbie was so helpful in assisting us to choose co-ordinating fabrics for the recover of dining room chairs and recover of a sentimental wing chair and easy chair. Peter, Debbie and the delivery men have been so obliging, giving us excellent service, providing a wide range of fabrics to choose from, all at very competitive prices. We are thrilled with both our sales from Proud furniture and would readily recommend them for their personal service, advice and pricing.

Marcella
MarcellaSydney, NSW

New sofa complements our room

We are happy with our new lounge, wing chair and scatters, the colours and patterns look great and it now complements the rest of the room. Thank you Peter and Debbie at Silverwater for all your help.

Other Furniture Shops

Second time I have made a purchase and again was very 'proud' that I choose Australian made.

Furniture was made and delivered in a timely fashion with outstanding service. As it was my second lounge purchase was able to do over the phone and made to my requirements.

Marnie
MarnieSydney, NSW

Proud Furniture Caringbah - You should be ashamed or Yourselves!!!!

• +1Thumbnail

excellent service

Rob and Deb at Silverwater were very professional, polite and helpful, they allowed us to take our time to choose the right chair for our needs, we are returning customers and would recommend my family and friends to shop here too.

Hi Angela,
Thank you for your kind review and recommendation to family and friends. Rob and Deb are very experienced and helpful. Enjoy your furniture.

MGJSydney, NSW

Dishonest and deceitful in Taren Point

I don’t usually post reviews however on this occasion feel compelled to share my experience. Sadly these people have no customer care or empathy and disturbingly take advantage of the vulnerable in our community

MGJ

Hi Peter, unfortunately I did contact the store however when advised I would contact Dept of Fair Trading the line went dead. I have the invoice in my hand and it reads Taren Point Road Caringbah