Prouds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (87)

GwynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor workmanship, poor customer service.

Had two small onyx stones put into my ring at a cost of $199. One of the stones came out. It was taken back to store and I was told it was " only glued in" and the warranty was only six months ( it lasted about ten months)$199 for a bit of glue that wouldn't stick? Being an aged pensioner, I can't afford another $199

Lindsey D.

Lindsey D.Perth, WA

Embarrasing Customer Service

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Complaint

Last sunday (14th of Feb) in the afternoon around 4pm. Me & my partner went in to Prouds Hornsby Store looking for a anniversary ring. They were three staff members busy chatting loudly, did not even acknowledge. The other staff member looked around,and we’re hoping she will come to us and ask if we needed some help? Nope, Still being ignored! So,we decided to walked out and bought the ring at Angus & Coote instead. Did not happened just once, been in few occasions that staff member just simply walks by and can’t even say Hi or Hello!

MissV

MissVSydney, NSW

Waste of $229

Bought an anklet which broke within a month. Returned it and they replaced it with another which broke within 10 days. Unfortunately this time I couldn’t find it. Went in store to explain this and they were unhelpful. Waste of $229

Samra

SamraSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like proud the jewellers' but this time i give them ring for resizing but i am not satisfied with it.

I want my own ring with repair fee or another ring..they give me a wrong ring it is too tight

Nikki A.

Nikki A.Sydney, NSW

Great Cus Service

I went into prouds parramatta on Saturday and was greeted delightfully by Store Manager Abu. I was not sure what i was looking for at the timebut when i did Roshni went above and beyond to show me pieces of rings, earrings necklaces and I ended spending more than $900. Roshni has previously served me and this was months ago but she remembered me just from the piece of jewelry i bought and said u got yeh whole set!!!! Anyway the whole experience from start to finish was amazing! The shop was busy Roshni serviced me all the way through until my payment. We chatted alot and i was so happy with my purchases. She knows her jewelry & jargin well. Good work Roshi and team at Parramatta.Regards Shaheen

Wedding band faulty

Wedding band faulty Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wedding set repaired 3 times and broken again

Engagement ring has had the diamond cluster snap off the metal ring 3 times and has now happened for the 4th time. Ready to ask for a refund or swap for the value paid. Have tried to call head office and get hung up on. Have been to other jewellers to have it evaluated and they say their is defiantly a fault. Prouds don't think they can find a fault bit clearly this ring is not wearable.

Nasim

NasimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never go back to Australia fair store

Treated very poorly as a customer. Left the australia fair store crying because of their manager do not recommend that store AT ALL. Had a very bad experience with my engagement ring with them. All about money and pulling money from you that you do not need to pay for.

Poor quality

Staff in nowra store absolutely wonderful , engagement ring broke twice in 18months head office not helpfull had 2 wait 4_6 weeks for replacement.

natasha

Ripped off

Eseta.

Eseta.

No customer service

Went to look for earrings . No one else in the store , there were two assistants. No one asked if I needed assistance . One assistant was sorting out jewellery where I was looking .. even asked her to move it out of the way so I could see in the cabinet . Walked out after a few minutes with no one speaking to me . Aaarghhhhh!!! Is their business doing so well there is absolute no need for customer service!!! How rude .

Store LocationBurwood Westfield
Chris green

Chris greenPerth, WA

Be Very weary of shopping at prouds

cviner

Extremely bad service.

colby22

colby22South East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer services

My 14 year old son bought me a watch for Christmas but unfortunately my wife also purchased a watch elsewhere.
Staff did not explain the return policy to my son and now he has a useless gift card, instead of his hard earned cash back.
They say the policy is of the receipt?!?! Alot of good that does as you only see the policy after the purchase!!!! To late.
If you are able to rate 0 i would.

Very versatile bad service

Don't go they sell dodgy jewellery took 12 weeks to fix my watch got it then the battery went flat got refund had to fight for it....you will have a bad experience. Once you buy there jewellery they don't wont to know you

Kanika A.

Kanika A.Sydney, NSW

Cheating, selling fake stones as real, absolutely disgusted by their conniving refund policy.

Sandie

SandieGippsland, VIC

Absolutely appalling after purchase service

Purchased an expensive watch. Needed new battery and when I took it back to store it was purchased from was told they could not get the back off to replace battery suggested I go to another jeweller. Why do Prouds sell watches they cannot replace batteries in. Appalling after purchase service. Never going into any prouds stores again. Very disappointed.

S. Dib

S. DibSydney, NSW

Poor watch quality

The sales person is always nice when buying something but ive had too many bad experiences with all the watches purchased. They make it difficult to return faulty watches. Battery has lasted only 2 months and stopped. Dont buy a watch from there. Even for an expensive watch dont waste your money on this company. Wont b going there anymore for anything.