Proven Pest Control

Proven Pest Control

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Proven Pest Control? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

I was SO RELIEVED by the excellent inspection provided by Chris from Proven Pest Control (friendly, thorough, and helpful). No bed bugs. Just confidence that we did the right thing by hiring them and gaining peace of mind. Thankful! A+ Excellent service, the most professional people I have ever encountered!

Highly recommend Proven Pest Control. Mike was extremely thorough, and provided valuable advice and recommendations. We had one bed bug travel from a relative's house, but when the inspection found no additional bed bugs, Jesse offered a free follow-up inspection if any others appeared. We found another bug about a month after, and when I forwarded pictures,Mike was extremely prompt confirming that it was only a harmless beetle.

Highly recommend

Very professional company

I can't thank Proven Pest Control enough for how honest they were and how professional they were (he kept a face mask and gloves on the whole time and kindly removed his shoes before coming in our house). I HIGHLY recommend them and, if we are ever unlucky and actually have these uninvited bed bugs, I would definitely use them. I hope no one goes through this situation, but if you do, please call them! (& I am not one to review places but was so impressed, I figured it was the least I could do to thank them!)

Great experience with Proven Pest Control

Great work

Outstanding service

Wow! I never give five stars but Proven Pest Control really deserve all five. The service was outstandingly. He showed up on time, was professional, covered his boots without being asked, patiently explained the process and answered all of my questions, even the ones I asked more than once. There was a monster in my ventilation system but it was so loud I thought it was in the cabinet. It you have monsters tie up your cabinet and call Proven Pest Control. It all turned out better than I could have imagined. I wish I could give more than five stars.

Great company

Proven Pest Control came out today to look at my house. He showed up right at 9am sharp (not a minute late), and was very professional and pleasant. Right when he walked in the house, he put on shoe covers (I didn't even have to ask, but would've since I have two small children). He was thorough, knowledgeable, and just a really nice guy. I highly recommend his services!

Highly recommended

I was so impressed with Proven Pest Control. Dave came to my apartment right away and answered any questions I had very patiently. He even continued to answer questions via email after inspection and treatment. I was extremely impressed that he never tried to upsell me or scare me into treatment, he was very logical and explained everything clearly. I would definitely recommend Proven Pest Control to anybody suffering a pest problem.

Excellent service

Alex was very pleasant and spent a lot of time explaining the process and answering my questions. His inspection and subsequent treatment were thorough and I really appreciated his earnest help. Thank you.

Very professional

I have used several different companies and Proven Pest Control is the best. They are professional in that they describe in detail what they are going to go, do it, charge fair prices, and return immediately for any problems and/or continued service. They deserve five stars.

Great experience

Our experience with Proven Pest Control has been great. After dealing with a couple of pest control companies, I contacted them to help solve our pest issue. The office staff were very friendly and efficient and returned my calls promptly. Alex was wonderful, when I first spoke to him on the phone he discussed my concerns at length and then he came to our property and thoroughly investigated the issue and gave us some options. We felt that he and his team went above and beyond what we expected, and we would have no hesitation in recommending Proven Pest Control. Thanks

Great company

I've used this company at two different addresses and have solved my bug issues at both! They're effective and will come out in between visits if you aren't seeing improvement. I highly recommend!

Highly recommend

I’ve been using Proven Pest Control for over three years now and would never use anyone else. Alex is professional and knowledgeable. He always takes the time to explain what products he is using in my home with animals and what it prevents/treats. I have serious anxiety about bugs, and Alex always goes the extra mile to make sure my home is protected. I highly recommend Proven Pest Control to anyone who needs services.