Proven Pest Control

4.3

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Very professional

I have used several different companies and Proven Pest Control is the best. They are professional in that they describe in detail what they are going to go, do it, charge fair prices, and return immediately for any problems and/or continued service. They deserve five stars.

Great experience

Our experience with Proven Pest Control has been great. After dealing with a couple of pest control companies, I contacted them to help solve our pest issue. The office staff were very friendly and efficient and returned my calls promptly. Alex was wonderful, when I first spoke to him on the phone he discussed my concerns at length and then he came to our property and thoroughly investigated the issue and gave us some options. We felt that he and his team went above and beyond what we expected, and we would have no hesitation in recommending Proven Pest Control. Thanks

Great company

I've used this company at two different addresses and have solved my bug issues at both! They're effective and will come out in between visits if you aren't seeing improvement. I highly recommend!

Highly recommend

I’ve been using Proven Pest Control for over three years now and would never use anyone else. Alex is professional and knowledgeable. He always takes the time to explain what products he is using in my home with animals and what it prevents/treats. I have serious anxiety about bugs, and Alex always goes the extra mile to make sure my home is protected. I highly recommend Proven Pest Control to anyone who needs services.

Job Satisfaction

I choose to go with another provider for a year before Proven Pest Control was recommended to me by a neighbour. I am very pleased with their service and professional pride. I am a new client, but I have utmost confidence with their products, their service and their ability to use the correct products for maximum performance with our concerns and safety in mind.

We love this company

We’ve used them consistently over the last year. They always arrive on time, are super nice and helpful, and we’ve built a relationship with our pest control guy and he’s wonderful. Look no further!

100% satisfied

I'm 100% satisfied with the service and communication from Proven Pest Control. Immediate inspection, detailed options, exact costings and quote, punctual and thorough treatment. Everything has been properly done just as they said it would be.

Job Satisfaction

Quick and friendly service!

My appointment was scheduled promptly and the technician arrived on time. He surveyed the situation, made several recommendations and presented me with a couple of options to choose from. Definitely would recommend to others!

Job Satisfaction

The team was prompt, service was incredible and a solution to my bug problem was discovered and resolved quickly. The after call follow up was amazing. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again. Thank you to the team.

Liam Noah

Liam NoahSydney, NSW

very satisfied

i've been very satisfied with my service. Since starting quarterly servicing, I've observed a significant less bugs in my house. Also, they are friendly, flexible, and provide pet and child-friendly treatments

Alex Vincent

Alex VincentSydney, NSW

Unprofessional Service + Poor Quality Report

Helen H.

Helen H.Sydney, NSW

Awful. Lies and didn’t do what I paid for.

I paid for a full spray of my carpet. They only did the edges. When the bugs came back the receptionist told my rental agent I was the one that only asked them to do the edges! She said they sent the man back out as a goodwill gesture - meanwhile telling me they are sorry they didn’t give me what I paid for. Their notes after both jobs didn’t reflect the truth nor what they told me. They told my agent they only saw bugs under one table leg - total lies! They did a crap job and tried to work their way out of it. DO NOT USE THEM!

James

JamesSydney, NSW

No impressed

They treated my mother in laws place 3 months ago and it still has cockroaches running around. Not a very good service. The guy put chemicals all around the house and still couldn't get rid of them. I wouldn't waste my money on this company.

Alan D

Alan DAU

pests were removed

I moved into a new flat and there were cockroaches everywhere.
I called this company and they sent someone straight out. Now all the pests are gone! It was great and quick service.

Hanna

HannaSyllabi’s waters

Happy that the fleas are gone

I went on holiday and when I came back there were fleas everywhere.

After the treatment it took about 2 weeks for all the fleas to die
Very good

Pests back

terri

terriAU

Did not work. Still have cockroaches, spiders and an added extra... ants

Did not work. Still have cockroaches, spiders and an added extra... ants. Had to get it done before arrival of pup. 1 month nothing. 4 months nothing. Told I ruined it by spraying the spiders and cockroaches. Seriously. Back to rentokill.

Melissa

MelissaPenrith

Woke up with dead roaches everywhere

Great Service! I woke up this morning and all the cockroaches were dead. Proven Pest Control sprayed the place yesterday. The service is fantastic

Claire Bennet

Claire BennetCastle Hill

Happy to use again

I was happy with the service provided by Proven Pest Control. They were friendly and did a great job.
Well recommended

Dead Cockroaches

Dead Cockroaches everywhere. I am happy with the service and the price I paid. I had them out yesterday and they were very good