Provey Conveyancers Melbourne

Provey Conveyancers Melbourne

See the Best Conveyancing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Prompt responding, a great professional service!

Great services with always prompt responses, great details informed us along the way.
- Thank you Peter Nguyen and his team.
We have Provey for two of our latest settlements/convegencing (and counting...!).

Excellent service

We are a first-home buyer and we have been well looked after by Karen Yu and her team. She's very knowledgeable, organised and was always there when we need help. Our settlement process was smooth and effortless. Will definitely recommend Provey to any home buyers.

Excellent conveyancer

As a first home buyer with amazing conveyancer . They managed it in very professional way . Provey team is very professional, kind and helpful.
Big thanks to Karen for prompt help and support during the process. We are very happy from the beginning to the end of our land settlement.

Got us to settlement but a very unpleasant experience

Proveys services are on the more expensive side, and despite the numerous good reviews our experience with our conveyancer was terrible and not worth the high cost to justify the premium. He got us to settlement in the end but he did not assist us in any way or make things easy for us as first home buyers.

Notable pain points:

- It was incredibly difficult to contact him by phone and his assistant often said to email instead

- Despite having already paid the deposit and engaged with them he refused to provide any sort of advice to us until the titling process had begun. I had asked a very simple question regarding stamp duty expectations but he didn’t even want to provide me with any sort of useful information as titling had not been kicked off yet. He wanted to actually lodge with the SRO before giving me information. I then had to research this information myself via the SROs website.

- After titling he got our Stamp Duty concession completely wrong in the end and refused to listen to me or speak to me on the phone to sort the issue out. This is despite me explicitly asking him to call me.

- He didn't provide any of sort of advance notice on what we needed to do or have ready approaching settlement and no communication was provided about the process

- He didn't provide any advance notice on the adjustments buffer figure that we needed to pay for settlement which was no small amount either

- He provided us with just one days notice to transfer a very large amount of money for the settlement and assumed a physical bank branch with fast transfer capabilities is something we just had

- On settlement he didn’t even contact me himself to say it had happened and simply got his assistant yet again to call me

His attitude towards our job overall was incredibly poor and it was obvious that he did not want to speak to me over the phone. He seemed more interested in just getting us out of the way instead.

My only positive experience in dealing with Provey was when someone else took over the Stamp Duty issue and managed to sort it out with great communication. Once I had sorted this out he had nothing more to say on the issue and did not even apologise for getting the initial information wrong.

I will never use or recommend Provey to anyone based on this experience. I would hope the other conveyancers at Provey are a lot better than the one I had.

Highly recommended!!!

Well deserving of a 5 star Rating, Great service, very efficient I would highly recommend Provey Conveyancers to anyone, as I have used them twice now and won’t hesitate to use them again and again, thanks for the great service

Seamless service

Karen and the team at Provey made the settlement process straightforward, were happy to talk us through every step and what needed to happen to settle on time. Questions were quickly and happily answered. Would happily recommend to anyone who wants to ensure their conveyance is in good hands.

Perfect Service from Provey Legal

Provey Legal has provided an excellent professional services in the last 2 years in handling my property purchase and settlement. Especially Karen has done a wonderful job and been a great help in solving difficult issues for me in a timely manner. Thank you Karen and your good team!

Sincerely
Felix Xu

Amazing Service

Provey made what seemed like a very complex and stressful process, feel very simple and seamless. Would definitely recommend this team to anyone looking to purchase a property or with any other matter.
Thanks again!

True Professionals

A friend put me on to Provey Conveyancer, which turned out to be a true blessing. Fantastic service by the team with special thanks going out to Karen, who acted very professional at all times. Very easy to engage with, provide ample feedback and was always on top of everything. Great job and many many thanks

Provey Was Stress Free

I needed to find a conveyancer in a hurry. Provey were very easy to engage and their online portal is very clear and explains the process well. Peter was on top of everything and was very responsive to all my questions. I would definitely use them again.

Dear Patrick, We thank you for your valued feedback, we are glad to know that our online portal and process is easy to follow. We hope that you are enjoying your new property. Thank you again and we hope to work with you again very soon!

True professionals - Great Conveyancer

Provey have handled 2 sales for me already and I'm currently using them for a purchase and an off the plan development. I will also use them for the off the plan sales of the development. They make the whole process so easy.

Dear Sandra, Thank you for your review, we hope our service so far is satisfactory. We always strive to provide an easily accessible service that is easy to follow. We will continue working hard on your purchase and off the plan development, and we hope to work with you in future properties. Thank you again!

Unparalleled service - can't recommend more highly!

I have nothing but unfettered praise for Provey – in particular my assigned conveyancer, Peter Nguyen. Peter swooped in to save the day after my house-buying journey was initially stalled by a ridiculously unreliable conveyancer; he picked up the pieces immediately (thanks to Provey's option for a fast-tracked contract review) and was communicative, clear and proactive throughout. He was also very patient with all of my numerous questions, accommodated my various pedantic requests (including moving up the settlement date to accommodate a personal issue) and, most importantly, gave me regular updates – ensuring that at no point did I feel overwhelmed by what is, ultimately, a very scary, daunting process.

I am now moved into my new apartment – with heaps of boxes still to unpack! – but Peter and Provey's efforts in getting me to this point are nothing short of remarkable.

Dear Adolfo, We thank you for your kind review and do appreciate having you as our client. We hope you are satisfied with the new property, and the move wasn't too difficult. Thank you again, and we look forward in working with you again!

Helpful and thorough

Thanks Liyxi for being so easy to deal with. Liyxi managed a complicated nomination sale involving a number of different parties. Throughout the process, Liyxi diligently answered our questions, kept us informed of progress and chased all the relevant parties. We were very happy with her service.

Dear Jess, Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that your experience with Liyxi was satisfying and easy. We hope to work with you again for future conveyancing matters.

Very good conveyancers - would recommend.

Peter made the seemingly daunting process of buying a house feel very easy - he was very communicative and helpful, keeping us up to date frequently and answering our questions very promptly. When there was a delay in our settlement from the vendor's end, Peter helped us promptly organise a license agreement with the vendor so we could still move in before official settlement.

Provey came recommended to us, and I would happily recommend them to anyone else.

Dear Tom, Thank you for your kind review, and hope you are satisfied with your new property. We are happy to hear your time with Peter was seamless and provided ease to your purchase. We hope to work with you again for any future conveyancing matters.

Seamless and helpful

Thanks Peter for your help in making it a smooth and simple process! Almost everything was done online and you were accessible by phone when I had questions.

Dear Nghiep, Thank you for your review, we will pass the feedback onto to Peter. We hope you are satisfied with our service; hope to work with you again!

Great conveyancers

Karen from Provey Legal was very easy to deal with. We were constantly kept up to date with everything and all questions were easily answered.

Dear Jill, Thank you for your review, we'll pass this feedback to our staff. We thank you for choosing our for the conveyancing of your property.

Excellent conveyancing services

My experience with Provey has been very satisfying. Provey were very professional and answered my queries patiently. I would admit I made numerous calls whilst Karen and Kenneth were very patient and responsive.

I would like to thank Karen and team to help me settle my properties in a very short timeframe.

- Rishi

Dear Rishi, We thank you so much for sticking with us and choosing our company for your properties. Our company values feedback and strive to improve ourselves. Enjoy your new properties and hope to hear from you soon!

Extremely professional and organised!!

My wife and I were forced to look for a new conveyancer at short notice as our initial conveyancer stopped responding to calls and emails for several weeks. He later told us he had gone on holidays which was just shocking in itself. After doing a bit of research I contacted Provey Legal and got allocated Peter as our new conveyancer. Great move!! Peter stepped in and just controlled everything, we needed changes made to our contract as it still had the old conveyancer listed. Peter took care of everything for us and kept us updated via email at every stage. We settled right on time yesterday morning and now own our land. Immediately after settlement Peter of course contacted us to say everything had gone through and that he had enjoyed working with us.
The beauty of Provey is that they just seem to be so organised and efficient which is awesome as purchasing land is stressful enough. We would definitely recommend Provey Legal to anyone looking for a conveyancer.

Dear Pat, We thank you for your kind review and highly value your feedback. Our company aims to improve ourselves utilizing words from our valued clients. We hope to hear from you again with any future properties. Thanks again!

Very impressed

The entire process occurred online. I may have had one phone call with my conveyancer, Peter, but otherwise the whole thing takes place electronically, with updates via e-mail and on the web, using their settlement tracker. For me, this was ideal, as I'm terrible with answering my phone and much better with e-mail. Peter was extremely professional, quick, and gracious in our correspondence, despite my utter cluelessness about the settlement process. Our settlement was very tight (~3 weeks!), and Peter handled my queries and anxiety gracefully and on time.

I'd highly recommend Provey for those who are comfortable with a predominantly online conveyancing process. I can't say whether they'd be great for people who prefer a more traditional face-to-face process, as this was not part of my experience. Frankly, I have no idea if they offer such a service. But for us, it was exactly what we needed at a very reasonable price.

Dear Bryan, We thank you so much for your review, and appreciate your time in writing your thoughts. Please note that any sort of feedback is beneficial in improving our company in any sort of way. We hope your move to your new property went smoothly, and currently enjoying your new house. Hope to work with you again soon!

Soooooo Good

Peter of Provey Conveyancers without doubt saved the day...Peter was acting on behalf of our Daughter & Son-in-Law in the purchase of their first home. The service was great from day one. When it came to settlement The Vendors Agent stuffed up such a simple matter, but that stuff up stopped settlement taking place...With all the calm professionalism in the world Peter worked for several hours, including pointing the Vendors Totally Useless Agent in the right direction, to make settlement happen. He kept our Daughter fully informed & instilled calmness. This extra work came as part of their brilliant service fee.....Would I use this firm.....Yes, without hesitation, & although the firm probably has several solicitors to oversee settlements I would ask for Peter.