4.5

Job Satisfaction

Daniel G.
Daniel G.2 posts

Business run slowly

Didnt really have to do anything from start to finish
mfisher
mfisherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC50 posts

I owe them many thanks!

I had another conveyancer before Provey who had issues maintaining their temper. It was a shocking experience. They never knew where things were in the property buying process. One time they called, forgot why they called, and then got angry at me for not knowing why they called!

I switched to Provey but I was worried their lower prices might mean even worse service. My worries went away quickly as Provey's conveyancer was always on top of everything and was incredibly helpful all the way through!

I would call and the conveyancer would know all my details including full address just from giving my name. Just so incredibly professional and friendly!

Chris Qiu
Chris QiuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not too bad

Reasonable price and wide range of choices
Some undesirable items shouldn't be included such as mediocre seafood dinner
Erica Tsandefskis
Erica Tsandefskis

Excellent experience

Provey Legal handled my recent land transfer. I can not recommend Karen from Provey Legal enough. She was great at explaining the entire process, going over the contract and answering each one of our questions. She is very well organised and prompt at responding. I would highly recommend Provey / Karen Yu and would definitely work with them again in future.
Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely easy and smooth process

Thank you to the staff at Provey, extremely thorough with conveyancing. Nothing was a problem, dealt with them mainly via email as we were 2 states away. Would highly recommend and will be using them again.
Milton
MiltonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Legal/Conveyancing Company!

I have had a wonderful experience in deal with Provey Conveyancing recently for the property transferring.
Provey Legal has provided an excellent professional services during the Covid-19 period since Feb 2020 to solving difficult issues what impacted settlement of my property.
Especially Khiem Lam and Karen Yu have done a wonderful job and been a great help in solving legal issues in a timely manner. Thank you Khiem and Karen!
I highly recommended Provey Conveyancing to who wants to have 5 star customer services!
SellerAndBuyer
SellerAndBuyer

Great service even under difficulty situations

Provey navigated us through a Covid isolation impacted settlements of multiple houses.
They kept us informed, achieved a positive outcome and yet did not charge us any extra for the work.
PoPeYe.S
PoPeYe.SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Quick respond and Awesome service. Will definitely use them again!

Thank you Provey. All correspondences were thru emails and phone calls. They really made it easier and cut out all "red-tapes". The process was smooth and timely to get everything settled. Highly recommended, affordable and great service.
Andrew D
Andrew DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome company!

Great experience in dealing with Provey. Was purchasing my first home and had no real clue what I was doing but Carolyn made the process as simple and easy to understand as possible. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Fi M.
Fi M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Conveyancing

Pro's - Great automated processes, e-systems work, adjustments were completed early and accurate. Email responses were fast and covneyancer was attentive and responsive to feedback.

Con's - We really had to prompt and manage the process (i.e. for conditional terms, settlement timing and ensuring keys are collected by the agent).

Adem J
Adem JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience with Provey & Peter

Peter Nguyen and I have been in communication for about two years now since I had put down a deposit for my land. The conveyancing process was smooth and throughout Peter always had prompt responses and ensured I was kept updated every step of the way. I would recommend others to seek Provey's services.
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Amazing Service

I used Provey when purchasing a new home as a first home buyer. They do all their transaction electronically which was awesome for me. They have their own online portal so you can track the progress and they provided some of the clearest documents outlining all steps and actions I have seen. Even though they transact online, I did call them a few times and they were super helpful, explained everything clearly and were seriously the easiest people to deal with in the whole home buying experience. Peter was my solicitor/conveyancer. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Carol
Carol2 posts

Excellent Customer Service

We have dealt with Carolyn for several years now and always offered friendly reliable service. Her attention to detail is excellent and polite courteous manner is second to none. I would have no hesitation in recommending her services to others in the future and in fact have done so in the past.
Doris
DorisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

competence and peace of mind

Jonathan Sant and Karen Yu from Provey Conveyancing were there every step of the way to answer our many questions and guide us through the complex process in good time. having skilled professionals we could trust greatly mattered. Thanks Johnathan and Karen, thanks Provey,
Brendan
BrendanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Calm and knowledgable

Karen from Provey Conveyancing provided us with all the information we needed to understand what was involved in the process of purchasing our property. She was responsive to our questions and her calm and friendly manner was very reassuring.