Provey Conveyancers Melbourne

Provey Conveyancers Melbourne

PoPeYe.S

PoPeYe.SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick respond and Awesome service. Will definitely use them again!

Thank you Provey. All correspondences were thru emails and phone calls. They really made it easier and cut out all "red-tapes". The process was smooth and timely to get everything settled. Highly recommended, affordable and great service.

Andrew D

Andrew DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome company!

Great experience in dealing with Provey. Was purchasing my first home and had no real clue what I was doing but Carolyn made the process as simple and easy to understand as possible. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Fi M.

Fi M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Conveyancing

Pro's - Great automated processes, e-systems work, adjustments were completed early and accurate. Email responses were fast and covneyancer was attentive and responsive to feedback.

Con's - We really had to prompt and manage the process (i.e. for conditional terms, settlement timing and ensuring keys are collected by the agent).

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Provey Conveyancers Melbourne compares to other Conveyancing Services

Adam A.

Adam A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience with Provey & Peter

Peter Nguyen and I have been in communication for about two years now since I had put down a deposit for my land. The conveyancing process was smooth and throughout Peter always had prompt responses and ensured I was kept updated every step of the way. I would recommend others to seek Provey's services.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Service

I used Provey when purchasing a new home as a first home buyer. They do all their transaction electronically which was awesome for me. They have their own online portal so you can track the progress and they provided some of the clearest documents outlining all steps and actions I have seen. Even though they transact online, I did call them a few times and they were super helpful, explained everything clearly and were seriously the easiest people to deal with in the whole home buying experience. Peter was my solicitor/conveyancer. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Carol

Carol

Excellent Customer Service

We have dealt with Carolyn for several years now and always offered friendly reliable service. Her attention to detail is excellent and polite courteous manner is second to none. I would have no hesitation in recommending her services to others in the future and in fact have done so in the past.

Doris

DorisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

competence and peace of mind

Jonathan Sant and Karen Yu from Provey Conveyancing were there every step of the way to answer our many questions and guide us through the complex process in good time. having skilled professionals we could trust greatly mattered. Thanks Johnathan and Karen, thanks Provey,

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Calm and knowledgable

Karen from Provey Conveyancing provided us with all the information we needed to understand what was involved in the process of purchasing our property. She was responsive to our questions and her calm and friendly manner was very reassuring.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Second time with Provey, 5 Star experience

Karen Yu has been wonderful and helpful.
She responds promptly and has good subject knowledge.
This is the second time I have dealt with Provey and very happy with their services.
Highly Recommended.

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The contract review could be faster and free as per the buyer package

I reached out the Provey as a first home buyer based on the positive review as well as a direct recommendation from a friend of mine. I was offered 3 free contract reviews as part of my package. Since I didn't know I might need more reviews to be done, I was fine with the terms and conditions. However, I had found myself paying extra for every contract review. Since I was not quite happy with the process of reviewing contracts based on the time it was taking as well as the cost of each review, I decided to terminate my contract and hence I lost my 250$ deposit. However, later on, I was contacted by Provey and I was offered the refund of my deposit.

Daniel Masters

Daniel MastersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Provey Perfection

Peter did excellent work with my property purchase - there was a strong line of communication with him and his team, with very fast response times via both email and phone. I loved the straightforward, transparent, fully online process - I was even able to receive a quote and engage them within an hour of filling in my details online. They have some of the best prices around as well, particularly given they are linked to a team of lawyers. Peter ensured I received all government concessions and benefits that I was entitled to, without requiring any prompting from me.

I am glad I chose Provey Legal and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Pichai T.

Pichai T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt responding, a great professional service!

Great services with always prompt responses, great details informed us along the way.
- Thank you Peter Nguyen and his team.
We have Provey for two of our latest settlements/convegencing (and counting...!).

shukchun l.

shukchun l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

We are a first-home buyer and we have been well looked after by Karen Yu and her team. She's very knowledgeable, organised and was always there when we need help. Our settlement process was smooth and effortless. Will definitely recommend Provey to any home buyers.

Ajay

AjayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent conveyancer

As a first home buyer with amazing conveyancer . They managed it in very professional way . Provey team is very professional, kind and helpful.
Big thanks to Karen for prompt help and support during the process. We are very happy from the beginning to the end of our land settlement.

Got us to settlement but a very unpleasant experience

Hass

HassGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!!!

Well deserving of a 5 star Rating, Great service, very efficient I would highly recommend Provey Conveyancers to anyone, as I have used them twice now and won’t hesitate to use them again and again, thanks for the great service

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seamless service

Karen and the team at Provey made the settlement process straightforward, were happy to talk us through every step and what needed to happen to settle on time. Questions were quickly and happily answered. Would happily recommend to anyone who wants to ensure their conveyance is in good hands.

Felix Xu

Felix XuSydney, NSW

Perfect Service from Provey Legal

Provey Legal has provided an excellent professional services in the last 2 years in handling my property purchase and settlement. Especially Karen has done a wonderful job and been a great help in solving difficult issues for me in a timely manner. Thank you Karen and your good team!

Sincerely
Felix Xu

Elham M

Elham MVictoria

Amazing Service

Provey made what seemed like a very complex and stressful process, feel very simple and seamless. Would definitely recommend this team to anyone looking to purchase a property or with any other matter.
Thanks again!

Dennis Hudson

Dennis HudsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

True Professionals

A friend put me on to Provey Conveyancer, which turned out to be a true blessing. Fantastic service by the team with special thanks going out to Karen, who acted very professional at all times. Very easy to engage with, provide ample feedback and was always on top of everything. Great job and many many thanks