Verifiedprowlerproof.com.au

Job Satisfaction
4.3

Simon
Simon3 posts

Amazing product and amazing service

Matt was awesome and turned up the same day as I called. Nothing was a problem and everything went smoothly. So good Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Outstanding service

We just had Rob (of Narrabundah, Canberra) install our Prowler Proof security door and the product is excellent and service was outstanding. Rob came and measured our front door and returned just a couple of weeks later to installed it. He was very professional and extremely competent- thank you. Show details ·  1
Gerald
GeraldSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great product

Excellent quality and good to look at. Lovely finish with no obvious joins. Show details ·  1
Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great security doors

Prowler proof doors look great and hopefully deter the crims. Show details ·  1
Mochafonzie
MochafonzieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great security doors, love the privacy I get from it not being too see through from the outside. Very stylish and matches the house perfectly. Show details ·  1
Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Well made and great service from installing seller works well Show details ·  1
Bolo
BoloFar North Queensland, QLD

Great product

Great product and amazing service. Very strong and look amazing. Feel so secure with prowler doors. There service has been amazing too. Any questions or concerns were dealt with in a timely manner. Show details ·  1
Greg and Deb B
Greg and Deb BSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Had it before, so it was a must have again

More that happy to have Prowler Proof again as it is a first class product and installed professionally. Show reply
Karola
Karola

Perfect security without the restricted view ie using grills on the screens

Great product.. happy with having it in various places in the house Show details ·  1
Rosa C
Rosa C8 posts

Not Prowler Proof and not secure

I had a Prowler Proof security door installed in January 2019. I explained to the tradesman before I signed a contract that the door must be ' tamper-proof', that means that a person with expertise in opening security doors must not be able to open the door he was going to install. He assured me that the lock was 'tamper-proof'. Of course it was not.
Someone was able to open the lock, when I called the tradesman to inform him that the lock was not tamper-proof, he did not want to talk to me.
There is a 10 year warranty that is supplied by the manufacturer. Show details
vince
vince

Staff accolade here invites new customers

One of your staff "MIKE " or Michael spotted us Oldies on Wednesday, stressed on side of road with Flat Trye.
Pulled in behind and changed our tyre in wonderful generous fashion .
With people like that in your business why would prospective Prowler Proof clients look elsewhere for a quote ?
The Lad
The Lad6 posts

Price

Why can't I find a price online?
All I want is a price, why must I use 20 words? So [Content Removed]. Show details
Corinne O.
Corinne O.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Bringing the outdoors in

Lovely seamless, door. Cool breezes can now enter the house. Could not be more pleased. Colour matched and elegant. Thanks Shaun Show details ·  1
Rosa Davis
Rosa Davis2 posts

Amazing service

Security door installed on time. No mess. Amazing service. Highly recommend Bay Breeze. Just what I wanted. Thank you team Show details ·  1
Hugh
Hugh2 posts

Annoyed. The way they attach the screens, you cannot wash the external side of the windows

Purchased Prowler Proof because I thought they had integrity. But they will not sell me the tool so I can remove the screens and wash the outside of the windows. A hopeless situation for a Commissioner of Declarations in Queensland. Shop elsewhere. Show details

Richard F.

We’ve had Prowler Proof screens and doors fitted for just over 5 years now but the Powder Coat is lifting and the frames are getting destroyed by salt build up. I clean every few months. We are located in Bayside Brisbane, approx 4km from water. Has anyone else experienced this? I’m concerned on the quality of the frames. This doesn’t seem right.

Richard F.

Hello. Thanks for the prompt reply. I have filled out the warranty form and just submitted. Regards, Richard.

Prowler Proof   DM

Thank you Richard, someone will be in touch shortly.

Peter A McLaughlin
Peter A McLaughlin

How do I remove my prowler proof sliding security doors ( so they do not get filled with dust during backyard excavation) and then be able to put them back on ?

Angela W.
Angela W.

How are prowler proof forcefield for keeping out insects like midges