• Job Satisfaction
J B.

J B.

No help.

I was really interested in the product after I seen it advertised on tv. Tried contacting “authorised dealers” and all I got was my house is to far and we don’t cover it. I’ve never heard that before to be honest. Very disappointed and didn’t even bother after that. I tried to stay away from crimsafe and clearshield cause of price. But it just goes to show that you pay for service and quality and I’d rather that any day.

Intrepidential

IntrepidentialRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A complete disaster

A few months after installation the closure mechanism failed and was replaced under warranty. It failed again, as did the triple lock and the whole screen was replaced under warranty. The closure broke for the third time, the powder coating started to lift and the lock has failed again. We have given up on this product and will replace it with crimsafe

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

We're sorry to hear you've had so many issues with your screen. We would like to investigate what has occurred here further. Could you please give us a call on 07 3363 0666 to discuss.

Greg Cook

Greg CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

We installed prowler proof products through a second party, had problem with lock on door after being dicked around by installer got in touch with prowler proof and they were out within the week and then had a follow up call to make sure all was ok. GREAT service prowler proof. Keep up the good work.

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Thanks for your feedback Greg. We're glad your lock issue is now resolved.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Prowler Proof compares to other Door & Window Shops

Rach

RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Professional.

Was very worried and reluctant over getting security screens for my newly built home. Couldn't trust or invest on any random individual. Then Adam Dixon happened, He was not only accomodating with our needs but was very patient with our budget issue as well. He gave us advices which made our worries evaporate. Such a gentleman to work with. Thank you Adam for being so humanly patient with a new and naive home owner like us. We cannot thank you enough. Moreover Its almost 2 years since the installation and our screens are as new as ever. Highly recommend Get Real Secure.

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Thank you for the feedback Rach, and the endorsement of Adam from Get Real Secure. We're glad you had a great experience, and are still enjoying your screens.

Chey

Chey

Fantastic product

Can't say how happy I am with my screens. The guys that did the installation were so polite and super professional. Nothing was too much trouble and thoroughly cleaned up after they finished.

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Thank you for the great feedback Chey! We're glad you had a good experience. Merry Christmas from the team at Prowler Proof.

Wayne

Wayne

Outstanding

Recently had the Prowler Proof product installed to replace our old diamond grill security screens. Wow, what a difference this has made. The house feels so much bigger due to the ability to see out without the closed in feeling of the old grills. We still get fooled into thinking the doors are open such is the clarity of the view. The good reviews for this product were a factor in our purchase and after several quotes we’re glad we went with this product. We also considered Amplimesh which seemed very similar but slightly more expensive. The supplier of the Prowler Proof also had an amazing review history so that clinched it.

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Thanks for your feedback Wayne. We're happy to hear how much you're enjoying the product and the difference it's made to your home.

Best doors in Australian

As security door suppliers and installers for over 40 years, we cannot speak highly enough of Prowler Proof. The product quality, strength and testing is second to none and the support we receive from the company is incredible. The service we receive has in fact caused us to evaluate our relationships with several other product suppliers and question why other companies are not using Prowler Proof as a benchmark. Sales and marketing support are readily available and no problem is too small for their attention. From the Managing Director down, everyone is helpful, friendly and welcomes you as part of their team. We have no hesitation in recommending Prowler Proof and their fantastic products to our customers, family and friends.

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Thank you for the wonderful review Ballarat Security Doors.

Andrea K

Andrea KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind is important!

As I work from home I am able to leave the screen doors open to let in the breeze knowing that while I’m in the office that intruders can’t get in. Aesthetically very elegant and very easy to clean - just a quick wipe over. The pet door is great as our pupper can come in and out without us having to open the door. Love this product!

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Thank you for the positive feedback Andrea. We're glad you're enjoying your Prowler Proof products, and that your dog is making good use of its pet door.

sugarplumkatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks good but issues with locks in under 6months

sugarplumkat

I have only just seen your response. I will endeavour to provide this information to you this weekend

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Prowler Proof compares to other Door & Window Shops

The worst company in Australia to deal with.

We have dealt with this company for many years. All of our orders are paid up front. We didn’t but enough they reckon to keep an account. All of the security we sold was there product. We live in a rural community that does not need this sort of rubbish. Our rep [Name Removed] never contacted us to discuss. Prowler proof needs to have a good look at their support and service to the small people who had supported them so they could grow. I would suggest crim safe people.

Macca

I have no problem communicating publicly or privately. All we did was support your company and got closed down

Chez

ChezGosford

Fantastic screen door

I had a Prowler Proof security screen door installed November 2017. Unfortunately after being installed we noticed the bottom of the screen had been scuffed in transit from the manufacturer. The installer from a local locksmith business on the Central Coast of NSW, came and took photos of the damage to send to Prowler Proof in QLD. He assured us that there would be no issue in having the door replaced. Two weeks later the replacement security door was installed. It works beautifully and looks very simplistic in design. Very easy to keep clean too.
I would highly recommended this security door.

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Chez, we're glad you had a good experience and are happy with the product. Regards, The Prowler Proof Team

Very Happy with the product

Moved into a new house a while ago which already had a competitor's product on the front entrance and after looking at the Prowler Proof product I can not see any difference that could justify the price difference between the 2 products.. Very happy with the whole process and will be installing more of the Prowler Proof product in the house soon.
Would highly recommend this product if your looking for security Screens & Doors

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Thank you for your feedback, Peter. We're happy to hear you're liking your screens. Regards, The Prowler Proof Team

Awesome quality and great price

Very happy with the quality of the Prowler Proof product and at a great price. The turnaround time was really quick too. We actually ended up going back and getting another door done that we originally were not going to do. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Thank you for your review. We're very glad you are enjoying your screens.
Regards,
The Prowler Proof Team.

Muzzyd02

Muzzyd02Brisbane

Fabulous after sales service from Prowler Proof

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We hope you enjoy your replacement screens for many years to come. Regards Prowler Proof

kman222

kman222asked

Does the prowler proof mesh keep out all insects? We are in a rural area and I need to be sure the mesh will withstand the onslaught of insects we get (some smaller than mosquitoes), in summer.

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Prowler Proof offer a wide range of options for your security needs and depending on the product, the aperture (holes between the woven mesh) does vary. Although all of our products will keep most insects free from your home, micro mesh will keep most smaller insects at bay. Micro mesh is available on insect screen (fly mesh and not a security product), welded diamond, and Snaplock products.

Lilian

Lilianasked

What is the difference between Invisi-gard screen and Prowler Proof Forcefield screen?

Macca

Hi Lilian. They are both great systems. I hate to say it but I think prowler proof is better. I have no issues with the prowler proof products. Just the way this particular company treated a small company such as ours in a small rural town. Inviziguard is also a great product.

Prowler Proof Team S.Prowler Proof

Hi Lilian, there are many features that make Prowler Proof unique. These include, that Prowler Proof features fully welded corners.
Our screen and infill are joined together in a mechanical and chemical bond that is virtually unbreakable and provides complete insulation of the two metals, eliminating a major cause of corrosion.
Prowler Proof has passed every conceivable test with flying colours and all test results are available on our website. These tests include Australian Security Standard testing, bushfire, corrosion, fall prevention, WERS energy and cyclone.
You can see more of what makes us unique here https://www.prowlerproof.com.au/support/about-us/news/what-makes-prowler-proof-screens-unique
Also, we highly encourage all purchasers of security screens to choose a member of the National Security Screen Association for their installation, ensure the dealer you go with is licensed correctly in their state, and that the product you select is marked with an Australian Standard compliance sticker. If you look for these three things, then you can be ensured of a quality product and a quality installation.

Csimpson

Csimpsonasked

Hi, we had prowler proof diamond guard installed at our home just over a year ago. We were assured that the fibreglass mesh would still be a long lasting option over the aluminum mesh. However we are experiencing holes in the mesh in this short period, not all thr mesh just some of thrm. Is this something that Prowler Proof can repair or upgrade to aluminum mesh to last more than 1 year? I can assure you that we are not mistreating our screens to cause these holes and they are not in all the screens? Had I know the short lifespan I would have definately opted for the aluminum mesh.

Hi Csimpson
Unfortunately the insect gauze is only covered by a 1 year warranty, from the gauze manufacturer themselves. That being the case though, it would still be worth contacting your original dealer and discussing directly with them. Do you still have their contact details? If not, if you let us know your product serial number we can look this up for you.

Get an answer from our members and Prowler Proof representatives