Pulse Socks

Pulse Socks

Neil

NeilCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect, just what we wanted.

These are really nice socks, the printing came out really good and we are extremely happy with the quality, I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants novelty items.

Rhonda

RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Wonderful pair of socks and a great present for my granddaughter she loves them. The photo I sent to this company worked out so well. I would recommend.

CherylFar North Queensland, QLD

4 pairs of socks, 4 delighted dog owners.

Ordering process easy, and communication good when my order didn’t go quite right...my error. Very happy with the socks and the quality of the printing.

Charli.S

Charli.SSydney, NSW

Awesome present!!

Very satisfied with my item!! Have bought photo socks a couple of times now through this company and the quality has ended up amazing and the communication is great... very happy customer!!

Lynne

LynneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My kids love their socks. We had an issue with sizing which was quickly taken care of, with great communication. Would definitely order again.

Sue Q.

Sue Q.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very impressed

Love the socks, cute and quirky, great gift idea. Wonderful customer service and communication. Would recommend highly. 5 stars from me.

Marg

MargTerang

Extremely Impressed

Love the finished socks. Ordering was extremely simple. Communication with progress was top knotch! Will rave to all my friends

WONDERFUL

I would just like to say I received the mug from my order today and it’s beyond beautiful!! It’s done so well and I’m so happy.

My best friend adores her cats and she will love it dearly!

Kathleen

Kathleen

Great gift idea!

I found it quite easy to place my order on line. They arrived on time. My son-in-law loved the socks with his two beloved dogs featured. These products are a great idea for someone who loves a fun novelty product.

Joan

JoanSouth Australia

Great Socks!!

Great communication during the ordering and postage process. The socks are great, my son loves them. He has a cute Border Collie cross and her photos were reproduced beautifully on the socks. I hope this business does well and I will definitely deal with them again. Many thanks!

Steve

SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing product

I ordered these 2 and socks for Christmas for my mother. She was beyond happy with them. They arrived quickly and the company was so good to deal with even sending a pic of the portraits before they went ahead to make sure I was happy with them. I had a few other queries regarding delivery etc which were answered straight away via email. Could not recommend these guys enough.

David

DavidCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great presents!

We bought socks, boxers and mugs for our adult kids and their partners. There was great hilarity at Christmas when everyone opened their presents to see pet dogs, cats and partners' faces on their items (particularly their unmentionables). The whole process of ordering was very easy, and one mis-sized item was very quickly replaced. Excellent customer service from Nathan.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Great socks!

The 2 recipients were delighted with these Christmas gifts. I had a problem with only part of the order being delivered initially, but an email sorted that out and I was happy with the prompt response which meant they arrived in time for Christmas.

Prompt service, fantastic product, favourite presents

I bought 5 pairs of pet socks for my adult sons who each have dogs, as part of their Christmas presents. The socks arrived promptly, and were very good quality, very clear pictures of the boy’s dogs. They were thrilled with the socks, featuring them on their FB pages as their best presents! I would definitely recommend these products and the service.

Robyn

RobynFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the socks

Ordering online was easy and the service was great. Nathan responded promptly to my query in regards to the order.

Jackie49

Jackie49South East Queensland, QLD

Love these Socks

I ordered the socks a few weeks before Christmas, ordering was easy and shipping was fast. My daughter was so happy with them, loved the quality of the socks.

Erin

ErinPerth, WA

Awesome products and exceptional service

Customer service was exceptional, offered changes to my order at no extra cost and I was kept informed of the status of my order every step of the way. Great range of products to choose from, photo of our pet was a very good likeness. Quality of the socks was also very good. Perfect gift for my partner.

The Perfect Socks

The shipping was super fast, amazing photo accuracy (looks exactly like the photos ). Product quality and service is great, love them.

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great socks great service

Great socks great service very quick really good to deal.with answered messages almost straight away very nice socks and very easy to place an order

My original order of socks wasn't what I wanted. I emailed Nathan who took immediate action to redo the order at no more expense to me. The replies and action were very prompt and showed great attention to detail when delivering a service. No hesitation in recommending this product.