Puma
Brand Manager for Puma? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rob Schaffer
Rob Schaffer

Absolutely hopeless company - do not deal with them - PATHETIC

Puma have taken a payment via paypal but never confirmed my purchase. Have left numerous emails and they don't respond at all. Do not use this company - PATHETIC!!!

Papi
PapiVictoria

Waiting for delivery and a reply email

I have been waiting for a delivery for over 5 weeks which is bad enough. I received 2 out of the 3 items but there has been no correspondence from Puma regarding the missing item. There has been no email stating it is on back order. I have not seen a company as bad as this in a long time. I have previously bought in the past off Puma and no where has there been this amount of non communication from a supplier.

Puma Scam-Order Never arrived

I bought shoes online on Puma Australia official website 3 weeks ago, Paid postage too but order has never been posted and no tracking number.

tats
tatsSydney

Online order in 'processing' status with no detailed update

Like many others that are reporting, order has been in "Processing" status for almost 3 weeks.
Calling up doesn't help as you just get hung up on. Email response is generic and provides no detail on what is happening. Next step will be reporting to ACCC and lodging dispute with my financial institute. No point waiting for an order that will never come especially when my kid will outgrow the item if it ever comes.

Zero stars if I could

As per other reviews, ordered 17 days ago and still "processing". Have called about 5 times, left messages, no reply...emailed, no reply. So I just press any option to try and talk to an actual person, spoke to Sharon after pressing the Warehouse online option, so apparently she doesn't have a computer to check my order (not sure how she can help anyone then), transfers me to some random person who is probably based overseas as the message was in a US accent...like others, they take your money but now unavailable....I expect delays, but their customer service is APPALLING!!!! Pathetic, useless, DON'T shop online!!!!!!

Worst experience ever

I am at 19 days and waiting. Not for a package mind - we haven't got that far yet. I send an email - nothing , I ring - nothing
I will never use again

CCSE C.
CCSE C.Sydney, NSW

Not Great

This is my first (and last) order I have placed with Puma online. After 14 days my order is still at "processing" stage. Unfortunately the "processing stage" to take my money was instant. Whilst I understand that there are delivery delays, who knows how long it will take. Given that the stores are opening up, I will never order from Puma online again. As most people have had deliveries over the last year or so, this is close to the worst experience I have had. I have sent an update email 2 days ago, with no reply.
Going on the recent posts, it seems that I am not the only one.

Sh*t online purchase experience - don't bother buying online

Gave 7-14 days delivery time. It's been 16 days now. Emailed them, no replay. Left a voice, no reply.

Delay in delivery, understandable.
No communication, no updates, no replay to voice messages or email, no tracking number or update of fulfilment, not okay.

Customer experience is in the toilet. Don't waste your time purchasing anything online.

Don't bother. Item ordered 15 days ago, still haven't dispatched.

Ordered an item over 15 days ago. They've taken money but haven't even dispatched it yet. Honestly - do NOT waste your time with this shambles. If you need the Puma product, buy it elsewhere. Do not use the online store.

Vasko P.
Vasko P.Sydney, NSW

Never shop from puma again, Puma Online is SCAM

I have ordered online and didn’t receive my items so when u try to contact them they don’t answer my calls and no answer on my email. I thought they were a stable company, but it turned out to be SCAM

Product Appearance As advertised

worst experience every

i have ordered online and didn’t receive my items so when u try to contact them they don’t answer our calls and even when they do they hang up on us without even listening to us i would never shop from
puma again

Kaj
KajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service.

Horrible customer service.Would never buy from puma again.Shelley was very rude and unprofessional.Better spend more and buy somewhere else with better customer service

Little L
Little LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always Great to Deal With..

My fourth time buying from Puma Australia, each time I got a bargain and each time they were delivered to me fast! Love the products.. very happy customer!

Online purchase retune

Never received my online order. They said my address was not correct and it was returned to their warehouse. Sent them a copy of my online order. Address is 100 % correct. I requested a refund and it’s been 15 days since the parcel was diverted to their warehouse and still no refund. Will not purchase online ever again. So painful to get it sorted. Been almost a month since the date I purchased the order online.

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Rubbish product

This is a poor quality pair of shoes, purchased 3 months ago and already have a hole in the soul. Customer service is terrible!! They are not interested and that’s if you can even contact them!! Back to Adidas for me where’s there’s real quality!!

Niall M.asked
Puma

Like all of the reviews above, I have had terrible experience with Puma's online store. Error on their part sent my parcel to the wrong address, which resulted in it been returned to sender. Since then, I haven't had any update and its been over a month. I've tried calling and emailing them with no success. Does anyone know if there is a another way to contact them?

Maria B.

What I did when they didn't even send the item after 4 weeks, was call, however, I selected the "Warehouse" option, that seemed to be the only option that a REAL person answered. Try that, the stores are useless..

Okay, I will try that. Thank you

brianasked
Puma

I bought a puma jumper and it fell apart quite quickly and had to chuck it away @ so I would like to know are their shoes any better?

phoenixd
phoenixd

Sorry to hear about your Puma jumper. My 2 teens wash and wear their Puma hoodies and fleece jumpers , T shirts n polls constantly and they wear very well. My son has Puma shoes for the fashion aspect, but prefers New Balance for everyday comfort. In other words, the Puma shoes seem pretty good but they get less wear than the New Balance ones.

brian

Oh ok thanks / the puma jumper I bought was a hooded one and it Wasn't cheap either / never mind @ all good at least I learned my.lesson on puma jumpers

Compare both Puma
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $100.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPayAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children and General / EverydayActivewear, Children and General / Everyday
Compare both Puma