Listing monitored by Pupnaps

Pros

• Provides comfort and relaxation

• High-quality materials

• Accommodating size range

Jan
JanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it

My cocker spaniel loves her new bed ..Have to call her for breakfast now lol.Wish I had bought it sooner

Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service.

I purchased two Pupnap beds, one in a large the second in an extra large but when l unpacked the extra large it was massive and l realised l would need to return it. I emailed Pupnaps and they were so helpful they emailed me a free postage label to adhere to the box and they emailed me when the bed was back in their warehouse. They refunded the difference of $60 and l received my large Pupnap dog bed a few days later. My dogs just love their new beds they both snuggle up in them and don't move from their beds for hours at a time. A great investment and great service, l would highly recommend to other pet owners.
Linda.

VickiG
VickiGSydney, NSW

Great quality dog bed which most importantly our dogs love.

I ordered 2 large beds and was so impressed I ordered an additional medium size. Received within a few days of ordering. The large size is quite big, so ordered the medium size which is a bit more of a manageable size to move around the house. Our dogs absolutely love them which is great as keeps them off the lounge. The sides are high enough to act as pillows so our whippet can snuggle her head under. Have purchased cheaper ones in the past which were quite flat and the covering [fluff] quite thin. The Pupnaps have a superior filling which has not flattened at all over the last few weeks of use, which has been continuous, and the covering is thick/fluffy as well. Would recommend and happily buy again

• +2Thumbnail

Sim74
Sim74South East Queensland, QLD

Still haven't received my bed yet !

Ordered 3 beds 4 weeks ago - spent $350 - only ever received 2 which were gifts for friend's pets - the 3rd one was lost in the mail and I'm still waiting - so I can't give a proper review as it's my dog's bed that hasn't arrived yet - disappointing and expensive experience!

Best bed ever for my GSD.

My boy loves his bed. He is 12 mths old and once the day winds down and playtime is finished he snuggles down and looks totally relaxed. His quiet place. ❤️

Rosie LOVES her new bed

I was skeptical and it was very expensive, but Rosie really loves the bed. She sleeps so well in it and I really think her 11 year old body is so much happier.
I may have got it slightly big, but she doesn't mind at all. I like how it doesn't smell too bad yet and it's washable when it does.

VIVIENNE JACKSON
VIVIENNE JACKSONSydney Surrounds, NSW

My babies love their beds

I have bought a total of 5 beds, 4 for my 3 babies, 2 x winter(fluffy ones) and 1 x bamboo bed and also 1x bamboo bed, for my son's dog. Also I have bought a replacement cover. I would totally recommend these beds, the dogs love them, if I cant find them , I know where to look.......yep in their beds

PupnapsPupnaps

Thank you Vivienne! It is so lovely to hear how much your pups are loving the beds! We love the product and it is so good to hear how much your babies and your son's dog love them too :) Thanks again!!

Sheree
ShereeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Oreo loves it

Oreo loves her bed.
She falls off to sleep in seconds.
Oreo enjoys snuggling in her bed while I'm out at work.

PupnapsPupnaps

Look at beautiful Oreo!! Thank you for sending in such a gorgeous photo we really appreciate it, thanks again :)

Rita
RitaSydney, NSW

Great Service and Quality

The bed I ordered was far too big for my fur baby. Returning it for a smaller size was not an issue. The return postage was covered by pupnaps. All I had to do was email my receipt from the post office as proof I sent it back. This enabled pupnaps to ship my order out to me prior to receiving my return. I was extremely happy with the service and even more impressed with the quality of the bed. Thank you for such a great product. Keep up the good work. I will highly recommend you to all my family and friends.

Amazing quality

We love these beds! We had a calming bed from another supplier for double the price which we got rid of and now have 2 pupnaps. The quality is great, the zips are sturdy and having the extra cover means we can wash them often. The covers and inserts are machine washable and although instructions say otherwise we also use the dryer without any issues. Our dogs love these beds and we’ve tried a few. We’ve gifted a bed and recommend them to anyone asking.

PupnapsPupnaps

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! It is so great to hear how much you are enjoying our features and that you are spreading the joy and love about our amazing beds! We love them too :) Thank you

Lauren P.
Lauren P.Mid North Coast, NSW

My dogs L O V E it!

My dogs absolutely love their bed! They settle and happily spend rest time together or apart in it. Thank you

PupnapsPupnaps

Hi Lauren! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful photo :)
Your pups look so happy in the bed together and it is so lovely to see happy customers! Thank you

RJG
RJG

Love it!!

Our dog lives her new bed, spends most of the day snuggled up in it . Will definitely be buying more ‍.

PupnapsPupnaps

Thank you for such a lovely review! It is so great to hear how much your pup loves the new bed :) Thanks again

Disappointed!

My puppy chewed his Pupnaps bed. Pupnaps said I could buy new cover $59. Filling coming out. Will throw out.
Disappointing.

Caroline
Caroline

A real godsend in storms ⛈!

Coco is frightened of storms and hides behind the door in my bedroom. I bought 2 of the pup naps beds hoping they would help soothe her when there’s thunderstorms. They’re working! Thank you so much.

PupnapsPupnaps

Hi Caroline! It is so lovely to hear that your beautiful Coco is feeling calmer and more relaxed during the thunderstorms. We love to hear that our beds are helping to soothe pups! Thanks again :)

Feenee
FeeneeVictoria

perfect bed for my pooches. Best thing I ever bought for them.

warm, comfy, calming, easy to clean. best thing I ever bought for my dogs. We have a 15yo that loves it and so does our 5mth old puppy. They are so comfy and calm using it. Best thing ever. Postage was so quick. Received in 2 days.

PupnapsPupnaps

Thank you for taking the time to review our product! It is so fantastic that your lovely 15 year old pup and 5 month year old pup are both enjoying the beds :)

It is great that you have been so pleased with our service and product! Thank you again

Read more reviews - page 2

Chris
Chrisasked

I cannot attach a photo, a black page with Pupnaps in block letters comes up

Hi Chris,
Thank you for writing in. We're so sorry that the page won't let you upload a photo.
We are not sure why this is happening and hopefully Product review resolve this issue soon!
Thanks,
The Pupnaps Team

Penny
Pennyasked

So far it seems the bed is well appreciated. Our Aussie was born with hip problems, so can’t wait to see if this will help. Too soon to tell.
I was utterly surprised to receive two of these beds. I checked my visa and sure enough I guess somehow I did order the second one. Not sure how this happened but I guess this is on me. A little surprised that the second separate order was not questioned.

Brigitte
Brigitteasked

Hi...... my Luna loves her pupnaps bed.... she has 2 ❤️ My question is I know the outside cover is machine washable. Can it be put in the dryer also? Thank you

Trish C.
Trish C.

I was wondering the same thing because I did and it fused a of the material together so it's not as soft anymore. I would hang it to dry because it looked fine coming out of the washing machine.

Anne
Anne

I put ours in the dryer and it came out ok. No fraying or anything. Just used medium heat and finished the very slight dampness outside to air-dry.

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for reaching out and it is so lovely to hear that Luna loves her two Pupnaps Beds!

As you have said the outer covers are removable and machine washable on a gentle cycle, but we do not recommend putting the covers into the dryer. We suggest line-drying the covers.

I hope this helps and just reach out fi you have any further questions.

The Pupnaps Team :)

Get an answer from our members and Pupnaps representatives

Features:

• Pupnaps sell a range of dog beds that aim to help dogs relax. The beds are designed to replicate the feeling of being curled up next to a mother - the beds are oversized, have high rims and are filled with faux-fur.
  • The beds are also available in other materials, including nylon, memory foam, and bamboo
  • Additionally, the store offers a limited range of other products such as accessories for dogs, such as a walk set and bandana
  • The company offers a 14-day return policy for peace of mind, in case your dog doesn’t like the bed
  • Online store only, with free Australia-wide shipping

Pupnaps bed size guide:

• Small: cat, puppy, sausage dog, toy poodle
  • Medium: pugs, small cavoodle, Maltese Shih Tzu
  • Large: large cavoodle, labrador, kelpie
  • Extra large: German Shepherd, Great Dane

Points of praise:

• As of February 2021, this store has maintained an impressive 4.9-star rating by happy customers.
  • Many reviewers have noticed their pets visibly relax and become comfortable once they get into the bed. Many pets fell immediately asleep once they climbed into their new bed.
  • The bed has helped ease issues, with one reviewer reporting that their older dog that experiences discomfort due to ailments started to find relief once they purchased this bed.
  • Overall, the majority of customers agreed these beds were made from high-quality materials and were a suitable size for their pets.