Perfect

The bed arrived very well packed and quickly
It took Jemma sometime to use to it but as u can see she’s very
Comfortable mainly got it for her back this is the small size . So thank you for your wonderful product a friend asked me about the one I had so I sent the link. Keep up the fantastic price and great service and products

Regards Jane and Jemma

Jye d.Pupnaps

Thank you so much!! She looks soo comfy

Ross

RossGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got the small size which is excellent for our mini Schnauzer. He sleeps in it over night and during the day he drags it to wherever the sun is. 5 stars.

That is amazing! Thank you so much Ross

Annette

AnnetteGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best dog bed

Makita absolutely loves her new bed. It's so comfy she sleeps soundly all night , and even loves having a nap during the day.
Honestly the best dog bed I have ever bought. Has also helped with her anxiety. No more jumping at every sound or noise.

Jye d.Pupnaps

Thanks Annette, so glad to hear your pup is finding some comfort in her new bed!

Great Bed, Super Comfy

My two Jack Russell dogs just love their new pupnap bed.Your right they both go off to sleep, totally relaxed.
They took to it, straight away rolling around in it to find their super comfy spot.
Thanks Pupnaps.

Thank you so much!!

Luv it.

Paddy loves it so much that while i am washing the cover he is laying on the filling.We are away in our van at the moment so it makes him feel at home wherever we go.

Jodes J.

Jodes J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product! An absolute essential for every dog!

Tammy H

Tammy HMid North Coast, NSW

I need to buy more now!

We recieved the bamboo calming bed today. I bought it for my 12yr old Labrador Sam, however my 15yr old silky x has clamied it as her own! Now I need to buy 2 more beds for my Lab and my 4yr old Kelpie Molly

Thanks so much Tammy! She looks so comfy

Lindy O'MearaWestern District, VIC

My dog loves it.

I think this picture says it all. Magnolia loves to cuddle into her Pupnaps at any chance she can. She got into it as soon as I unpacked it. It certainly is the best bed I have ever bought for her. Thank you for providing such an awesome product. I would recommend it to any dog owner.

Jye d.Pupnaps

Thank you so much Lindy, great to see her cuddling up into her bed :)

Zoe L.

Zoe L.Central West, NSW

Best bed in the hospital

Polly gets to share my bed as she sees fit. But when it is a matter of choice guess where we find her now she has a pupnaps bed. We could not be happier.

Johanna

JohannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My boy loves it

My Boxer just loves his new bed. It is great quality and has a machine washable cover which makes it easy to clean. It has comfy squishy edges which he gets right into like he is in a womb.
He was very excited when it arrived and relaxed straight away.

Jye d.Pupnaps

Thank you so much Johanna, Such a cute photo!!

A Chappell

A ChappellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything a dog could dream of

Wonderful soft fluffy bed. Perfect for fussy dogs who love to curl up. Flint absolutely loves his pupnaps and doesn't want to leave it. The bottom could have a bit more padding but other than that it's one of the best beds on the market. I'm sure Flint (aka pupnaps) agrees.

Jye d.Pupnaps

Thank you so much. Happy snoozing Flint!

No more joining us in bed during the night

I bought this because our 10 year old Maltese X was wanting to sleep on the bed and it was effecting my sleep quality. From the first night he has slept through in his own bed. We pick it up during the day so it is 'special' for night time and, as soon as it is on the floor he is curled in. I was reluctant to pay more for a bed as he usually chews them up but not this one. So grateful that we gave it a go. Pupnaps service and delivery time was great.

Jye d.Pupnaps

Hi Elaine, That is so awesome to hear that your boy has finally found some comfort in a bed that he loves. Even better that you can claim your bed back and get a great nights sleep yourself. Thank you so much for the review!

Sarah-Jane Heath

Sarah-Jane HeathHobart, TAS

Love, love, love it

Tovah loves her new bed, snuggles in & is very reluctant to get out. She will sleep soundly & not keep getting up & down like previously, it's her go to safe place. The bed is beautifully soft & a washable cover is even better. Thank you pupnaps

Jye d.Pupnaps

Hey Sarah, Thank you so much for the review. I am so glad to hear that Tovah is getting a great nights sleep now and her bed has become her safe place just as they have been designed for. Thank you :D

Bec

BecMid North Coast, NSW

Great

It's a fantastic soft bed but I wish I'd ordered the next size up. My Cavoodle is 8.5kg, I ordered the small, medium would have been perfect for all year round. She still loves it tho!

My Dog Loves Her Bed

As soon as it arrived, our dog was smitten. We bought this bed as a day bed. Very happy with it. It arrived quickly, and is very good quality. I would highly recommend it for anyone considering buying it.

Jye d.Pupnaps

Thank you so much for the kind review, so great to see your pup loves their new bed :)

Marissa Hunter Region, NSW

Best bed I have ever bought

Banjos first day in his new bed.
My cat Jess also sleeps in his bed. A big thumbs up from my fur babies. I would highly recommend this product. Excellent service and fast delivery.

Jye d.Pupnaps

Look at the smile on him!! Thanks so much Marissa, so great knowing both your dog and cat are loving the bed.

Marissa

Thank you Jye. Banjo loves to spread out when he sleeps thats why I bought the large for him. He's a rescue dog and I want him to have the best.

Jye d.Pupnaps

He is very lucky to have you as his mum :)

Kane

KaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it but its too small

I love the item however, based on suggestions that it would be big enough for my large dog, I ordered your largest size only to find at 55kg needs a xxl or xxl.

Amazing

Our 14 year old girl loves her new bed. She is very happy and contented and we would highly recommend to everyone. Great quality product. Have definitely told our friends and posted photos on Facebook

Jye d.Pupnaps

Hey Judith, thank you so much! To be helping your beautiful pup in her twilight years brings us great joy :) ps. Thanks so much for spreading the word.

Jye

Vicki S.

Vicki S.Sydney, NSW

Best bed the dogs have ever had

My two dogs love their new beds, they are made very well and are very good quality. They are the best beds they have ever had, I would recommend them to anyone.

Jye d.Pupnaps

Hi Vicki, thank you so much for the positive review and for trying us out. It is so rewarding for us to see our customers so happy with the products we offer. Have a great day :)

Kylie G

Kylie GDarling Downs, QLD

So glad I took the chance well worth it

I bought 2 for my girls (4 year old moodles) they both love them.

So glad I bought them, the fact that you can wash the covers is great!! Got the navy small

Jye d.Pupnaps

Hi Kylie that is absolutely brilliant that your pups love them as do you. We think the washable covers are totally awesome as well. Thank you for the great the review.