4.9

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jaspers bed

Jasper my toy poodle loves his cuddles and has arthritis so we were looking for a super fluffy comfortable and warm bed for him. This bed from pup naps was perfect - my kids love it too! It’s the best.

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The luxury of a great pet bed

My 10 kg,10 year old Cavoodle Pinny did get in & out & take 30 minutes to realise it was her new large size bed & after that, was snoring her little head off in pure comfort & luxury. I think she would have been cramped in the small size. Thankyou to the reviews that advised me to go the large bed as that was the correct move for my girl. Thankyou Pupnaps & I’m so glad I got a second one for 30% off. Kaz.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dogtastic

My dog absolutely loves his new bed. He snuggles up and is asleep within seconds and he stays all night in it. Quality is great. Thoroughly recommend anyone thinking about purchasing.

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello Marie, thank you so much for spending the time to review our product! We are so happy to hear your pup loves the bed and is snuggling up into it at night, thank you and have a lovely weekend!

Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

5 minutes in.....

Can you see him? Neither can I ☺☺. After receiving the bed and placing his blanket in it, he has sunk into it and been asleep since. As an active 15 year old dog, he deserves this comfort.

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello, we love to hear how comfortable your beautiful pup is in his new bed! From what we can see he looks like he has sunk and settled in very nicely and we always love to hear from happy customers, thank you!

chloeanncreatives

chloeanncreativesSouth East Queensland, QLD

FOR THE TRUELY SPOILT

My dog has slept on my bed for 12 years because he's spoilt... 1 day in and he loves his Large Navy Petnaps bed more then the bed or couch.

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello, thank you so much for sharing the beautiful photos of your pup enjoying the bed, he looks so calm and relaxed! We just love to see happy pup customers enjoying the comfort of their own beds, thank you!

Awesome bed!!

So after lots of contemplation I thought I would give Pupnaps a go for our German Shepherd Stella! I actually thought she wouldn’t be too fussed ... well I was so wrong!! From the time I started opening the box she was trying to help and didn’t even let me fully unpack it before claiming it as hers!!! She absolutely loves her Pupnap bed and stays asleep all night, snug as a bug!! Thanks Pupnaps ❤️

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello Julie, thank you so much for spending the time to share your story and photos and reviewing our beds! Your beautiful Stella looks so calm and relaxed and we just love to hear from happy customers. Thank you again and have a lovely day :)

Lori

Lori

We're a 3 Pupnap bed household now!

Bought one for my cat 3 weeks ago. He has not slept in our bed since. He also hasn't missed his litter tray once in that time - I've had to clean the floor almost every day for 3 years, but this bed is magic. So I got them for the pups too. They love their Snuggle-beds! We all do :-)

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello Lori, thank you so much for spending the time to share your story and photos of your beautiful pups and cat! We love to hear from happy customers and they all look so calm and relaxed, have a lovely day :) Thank you

PUPNAPS dog bed - Amazing

I Hardly ever write reviews but felt I had to with this. I was amazed at the quality, so fluffy and really padded, just fantastic. My dog was a little wary at first but once he got in he wouldn’t get out. He loves it. I would highly recommend this product. I’ve tried a lot of different dog beds and this is by far the best. Thank you Pup Naps

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello, thank you so much for spending the time to share your story and photos of your beautiful! We really appreciate the support and we love to see happy customers, your pup looks so relaxed and calm. Thank you and have a great day!

Nic & Jim

Nic & JimToowoomba

Super Happy Doggos!!

Oh My!! Rarely do you buy a product online which does EXACTLY what it says on the ad!! If you’re looking at different companies online for the BEST dog bed on the market then stop!! PUPNAPS doggo beds are AWESOME!!! Bought 1 x small for our 4kg Jack Russell girl and 1 x large for our 12kg Jack Russell boy (not fat just a solid good boy) and they LOVE them!! Pity the little girl stole the big boys bed Thank you PUPNAPS!! Super fast delivery and super happy doggos!!! ❤️❤️

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello, thank you so much for spending the time to share your story! We are very happy to hear your beautiful Jack Russell pups are happy with their beds, thanks you

jennibrace

jennibraceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy dog

My Pupnaps order arrived very quickly and our dog Billy was in it as soon as it hit the floor. He loves it and looks really warm and comfortable. Great product thank you.

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello, we are so happy to see Billy looking very calm and relaxed in his new bed! Always love to see happy customers and we hope you have a beautiful day, thanks

Great service & an amazing bed!

We recently bought a Pupnaps bed for our dog. It arrived long before we expected it to and it is such a comfy bed. Our dog snuggles up in it many times a day and absolutely loves his new bed. It is amazingly soft and roomy enough (we bought the large size) for stretches but nice and cosy when he wants to curl up.Thank you!

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our product! We always love to see happy customers and your pup looks very relaxed and calm, thank you!

Michaela K.

Michaela K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Company!!!

I bought a pupnaps for my anxious big girl after seeing all the fab reviews!!! I was not disappointed.
My big girl hates beds, but took to this instantly... Furthermore when she put a hole in the cover they replaced it free of charge.

Will be purchasing another one shortly.

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello, thank you for sharing photos of your beautiful pup enjoying the bed! She looks very calm and relaxed and we love to hear from happy customers. I hope you have a lovely day, thank you!

Kerrie

KerrieNew South Wales

Narla loves it.

Our deaf girl suffers from anxiety and your bed works perfectly for her. My husband barely got it out of the box and she jumped right in, curled up and went straight to sleep. I love that the cover comes off for easy cleaning and it’s like a big hug for her at night time.

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello! We are so happy to see your beautiful pup looking very relaxed and calm in her new bed, we love to hear from happy customer and we hope you have a great day! Thank you

Fabulous Product, Service & After Sales Service

Fabulous product, quality & both dogs love it. Would recomend to English Staffy owners as this has been used more as a calming bed rather than a chew toy :). Very easy to contact Pupnaps team for any after sales enquiries with a speedy response

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello! Thank you so much for your positive words, we are so happy to hear your beautiful English Staffy is loving the calming bed. Have a great day, thank you!

Dallas

Dallas

My dog loves it!!!

I was unsure if my dog would even use this bed, boy was I proved wrong! She loves it! Snuggles in and sleeps so soundly, she has bad anxiety and she has been so much calmer using this bed she hardly wants to get out of it. Thankyou!

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello, we are so happy to see your beautiful pup enjoying the bed, looking very happy and relaxed! Thank you for spending the time to share your support and lovely photos. Thanks

Sim

SimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I didn't believe it....

Seriously I did not believe this Pupnaps calming dog bed would make a difference...all 3 dogs went straight onto it (I put it in the same position of the other bed I had, which they never used). They look so cosy and happy.
My eldest took himself off his usual bed overnight and I found him in this one. WANT MORE OF THEM!!!!

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello, we are so happy to hear how much all 3 of your pups love the bed! We love to hear from happy customers and we appreciate the support. I hope you and your pups have a beautiful day. Thank you

Des-Chele

Des-CheleGippsland, VIC

Milos Joy

Milo received his pupnaps bed and 20 mins later he was flacko, never seen him so relaxed it’s so warm and cosy he loves it snuggly and warm all night

PupnapsPupnaps

Hello! Thank you for much for your positive words and we are so happy to hear that Milo is very relaxed and comfortable his new bed. We always love to hear from happy customers and we hope you have a lovely day!

Jessica C.

Jessica C.Perth, WA

Amazing !!!

This bed is perfect for my 8 week old pup. It helps him sleep through the night and feels like his own safe space. The high edges make it easy for him to snuggle. Highly recommend !!!

G.Rob

G.RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My wee dog loves it

Perfect bed it’s calming warm super soft extremely well made with strong zips and it will all come apart easily for cleaning. Highly recommended for your fur baby get one.

Eileen Vlismas

Eileen VlismasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Calming Bed Bliss

Our two dachshunds love their pupnaps bed, one is blind and she seems to like it better than anything else.
It arrived promptly and looks just the picture. Price was acceptable, all in all very happy.