674 reviews · Statistics

92% · 62035 · 5%
Return Claim MadeYes (27) · No (559)
Provides comfort and relaxation
High-quality materials
Accommodating size range
See the Best Pet Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lisa
LisaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Claud
Claud

Quality has gone down hill

When these beds first came out the quality and service was great! Now that they have become big and made millions things have changed. Probably that is the reason why all you seem to get on their website is SOLD OUT?!
I had bought 3 beds, separate times and the last one is flat and much lighter that the first original one I bought years back. I even weighed them to see the difference and it was quite obvious that the quality changed. This feedback was given back to them. Really disappointing and will not continue to be there customer. Show details
Kat
KatVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Dodgy beds and atrocious customer service

Got two beds off them late last year. Took covers off to wash them and one of the inserts stuffing is in bits. Called customer service and their reply was that nothing lasts forever. I mentioned the other beds stuffing is intact and she dismissed me. Never recommend this product to anyone. Show details
Practical
PracticalAU2 posts

Zipper broke and it was kaput

Seemed nice and comfy but the zipper broke very quickly and then the dogs kept pulling the insert out. Asked for a refund or if I could at least buy a new cover but Pupnaps weren’t forthcoming. Expensive for a two week bed!
Sofie M.
Sofie M.

Went flat

Bought the large size for my 2 corgis and have owned the bed for just over 2 years now. The base went flat within the first year and now the sides are flat. Have also noticed recently my 2yr old pup limps after getting up from the bed. She doesn't limp when getting up from her crate mat or from our bed/couch and doesn't limp at any other time. Probably won't purchase again. Show details
Maddi
MaddiQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Lynda
LyndaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

My dogs love them

Fantastic beds, we have two of them and the covers zip off beautifully for washing and my dogs love them Show details ·  1
TLM
TLM2 posts

Pet beds

Absolute SCAM this business is running. I bought 3 beds one arrived and the company went MIA. I can not get a response out of them to save my life. They ignore all emails and messages on social media, they also delete all negative comments on any of their platforms. Don’t waste your time, there are so many more reputable and positive companies to buy any form of pet bed from. But this is not it, unless you want stress and anxiety and your product to never arrive and not be able to get a hold of anyone within the company.I reached out via email and social media, it has currently been 3 weeks since I’ve ordered and 2.5 weeks since I first emailed and messaged their Instagram. Show details
Anna S.
Anna S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

They don’t reply to emails. No phone contact

Very disappointed with no response as customer service was their top priority mentioned in Interview with owner. My query was when stock would be coming in as nil stock medium, large, extra large. I am now buying my second dog bed elsewhere. Shame as was very happy with first one I bought Show details
Jess
Jess

Disappointed

Customer service were very quick to respond until there was an issue
Purchased an XL and M.
XL is built completely different, sturdier, and more like what i assumed we were paying for. Size M is comparable to a cheap Kmart bed, very thin base and easily fold able and collapses. When i enquired and voiced my disappointment about it, i was told they're different because the smaller sizes are made of a different material.. When i pointed out this is false advertising as it does not list this anywhere on the website, one would assume you're receiving the same product just varied sizes not completely different manufacturing , i received zero response despite repeated emails.
Very disappointed. Show details
Twyla
TwylaNSWSydney, NSW

This is a scam don’t use them

Scam don’t use, didn’t receive product, no contact at all
Sharyn
SharynNSWSydney, NSW

Sadly can't get anyone to answer my emails

We have a product that we can't use and I have emailed three times. The first time was amazing and I thought it was wonderful. Now my emails are falling on deaf ears sadly. Show details
Fiona
FionaNSWSydney, NSW

A perfect bed for my elderly rescue dog

I recently purchased a Pupnaps anxiety bed for our beautiful elderly, rescue Labrador. He already had several special mats, with support for his joints.
However he absolutely adores this new mat. So I would highly recommend it, even at full price. Show details ·  1
Idrys
IdrysNSWHunter Region, NSW3 posts

It is perfect for Grey Hounds

I could not believe it when it arrived it is everything that you said it would be Congratulations on a wonderful product Tilly loves it the only thing missing is a shoe horn which i need to get her out of it. Looking forward to getting another one Show details ·  1
Mandy
MandyNSWSydney, NSW

Perfect for tired legs

This ramp is perfect for small to medium sized dogs. Not used often only with 3 years old tired legs after a long walk. Will use more into the future Show details ·  1

DJ P.

How do I actually get pupnaps customer service to reply to me move emailed them
Messaged them via Facebook
And after 7-10 days still no reply
I have faulty products I’d like to discuss with them and they seem to make themselves irreproachable
Not happy as such a shoddy poor customer service from such a supposedly great auatralian company

Won’t be buying their products again and will be advising anyone I know to go elsewhere

DJ P.

Have forwarded original email for your attention as requested

Allan B.
Allan B.

What is Pupnaps return policy for goods which do not suit the purpose?

Pupnaps   DM

Hi Allan, please email us at support@pupnaps.com so we can assist you with your concern further :)

Yvonne
Yvonne

Hi pup naps,
I would like to order 2 medium beds in light grey for my 2 cocker spaniels. Please can you send me a link as there are so many companies doing these bed's and as I've bought from you before I want to make sure I'm purchasing from ure company. I live in northern Ireland Can you tell me how much these bed's will cost me and do I get free shipping. Many thanks
Yvonne Bloomer

Features:

• Pupnaps sell a range of dog beds that aim to help dogs relax. The beds are designed to replicate the feeling of being curled up next to a mother - the beds are oversized, have high rims and are filled with faux-fur.
  • The beds are also available in other materials, including nylon, memory foam, and bamboo
  • Additionally, the store offers a limited range of other products such as accessories for dogs, such as a walk set and bandana
  • The company offers a 14-day return policy for peace of mind, in case your dog doesn’t like the bed
  • Online store only, with free Australia-wide shipping

Pupnaps bed size guide:

• Small: cat, puppy, sausage dog, toy poodle
  • Medium: pugs, small cavoodle, Maltese Shih Tzu
  • Large: large cavoodle, labrador, kelpie
  • Extra large: German Shepherd, Great Dane

Points of praise:

• As of February 2021, this store has maintained an impressive 4.9-star rating by happy customers.
  • Many reviewers have noticed their pets visibly relax and become comfortable once they get into the bed. Many pets fell immediately asleep once they climbed into their new bed.
  • The bed has helped ease issues, with one reviewer reporting that their older dog that experiences discomfort due to ailments started to find relief once they purchased this bed.
  • Overall, the majority of customers agreed these beds were made from high-quality materials and were a suitable size for their pets.
CategoryOnline Shops and Pet Shops