Pupnaps
See the Best Pet Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pupnaps

Pros

Provides comfort and relaxation
High-quality materials
Accommodating size range

CJB
CJBSydney, NSW

Poor quality and service

I've bought 2 large Pupnaps beds, my dog seems to like them, but no more or less than any other bed. My issue is with the quality, on one of the beds had the zipper came completely unstuck after washing according to the instructions.

I contacted Pupnaps and asked for a refund or replacement, all I was offered was a 30% refund to pay for repairs. I accepted this because I didn't believe I would get anything better, and because I was pretty disappointed that this was their best response.

So, poor quality, poor service, wouldn't recommend.

HXT
HXTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It could be better.

The bed design itself is good and my rescue rotti loves it. The letdown however is the quality of the covers and the availability of covers. I have only had the bed for a year and already have needed to replace the cover twice due to holes and failed zippers. My dog is not a chewer or a digger and I only have one dog, so there isn’t an explanation for the problems other than sub-par material quality. On the first occasion it looks ages to get a replacement cover, and on this occasion they haven’t had any stock for at least the 2-3 months since I have been trying to get the second one, and all their customer service people can tell me is to “keep checking the web store”. So still I wait.

Deborah P.
Deborah P.Sydney, NSW

Koolie and Micky

Just received the beds a couple of hours ago - thank you!
My youngest (12) has taken to it well, but my 14 year old boy with arthritis is still not sure …
… and an hour later we’re getting there!
… made it! Yay!

Tankyncoco
TankyncocoSydney, NSW

Our frenchies love these beds

We bought our first pupnaps bed 2 years ago and have just bought another for our newest addition to the family

Kaylene R.
Kaylene R.Great Southern, WA

Great product great service.

The order was processed in good time and the beds were great. We did have a delay of part of the order but this was an Auspost issue and once pupnaps were made aware they made enquiries and kept me updated. Now I just have to convince the dogs that they dont need to share any more!!!

Quality of bed questionable

I bought the first one in June 2020, my dog loved it so much and I got a second one in September of that year. Unfortunately within the first year the inner base has started to crack, and now one of the zippers is coming apart. It will be helpful to actually include washing instructions with your products.

GabrieleSydney, NSW

Fantastic product

Our beautiful order arrived today - our dog Lani has been very sick for some time and really feeling the cold. She climbed straight into it and has not moved. The lack of seams and padded sides with support are the reason we bought this pupnaps bed- no anxiety in sight- we strongly recommend this fabulous product

Gabriele

Thank you, that is very kind of you!

Jode
JodeMid North Coast, NSW

Best Dog beds ever!!

I bought 2 Calming beds for my 2 Labs, 15mth old Lab Bonnie & 5mth old Clyde. They absolutely their beds. I even napped on one myself when Clyde was a pup & it was lovely & comfy. Thank you Pupnaps! You Rock! ❤️❤️

Hi Jode,
We love knowing that Bonnie and Clyde love their beds and that even you have found them comfortable enough to nap in!
Warm regards,
The Pupnaps team x

Robyn L
Robyn LHobart, TAS

They simply love them

I think our dogs need to be the judge of this product and they speak 1,000’s of words each day. They come inside, instead of sleeping with us in the lounge room, they opt to put themselves to bed. Then in the morning they are very reluctant to get up. This behaviour has only happened since we bought them pupnaps - they absolutely love them.

Hi Robyn,
Yay! We are so happy knowing that your pups love their bed so much they never want to leave!
Warm regards,
The Pupnaps team x

PupNaps Beds - Highly Recommend

Quality ✅
Purchased Small size but wish I had purchased a size larger as it is just not wide enough to cover the entire surface of a standard size two seater lounge.
As soon as I placed it down dog lay on it-Very Happy Dog+Very Happy Owner

PupnapsPupnapsSend a private message

We're so glad that you and your pup love their new couch protector. We hope your pup continues to have great naps on their Pupnaps. X The Pupnaps Team

Mary
Mary

Missing insert cover and no response to feedback

Bought 2 beds and am happy with the product. However when unpacked one bed was missing the insert cover. I have tried to contact via website and have had no response

Rhonda
RhondaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t be fooled

Purchased a Pupnaps X-Large bamboo bed last year. It took months for it to arrive and my Labrador won’t sleep on it. The mattress inside is way too hard and high compared to the sides. Don’t be fooled by the pictures online.

Find out how Pupnaps compares to other Pet Shops

Fur bed is quite synthetic, and sweats if you have a warm dog (maybe ok for small dogs?). Pupnaps Team were very helpful

Collins
CollinsSydney, NSW

Pup loves this bed!!

Pup loves this bed so much.. I can tell he feels super secure and comfortable whenever he lays in it. His favourite place to nap. 100% recommend.

Donalda
DonaldaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very very disappointed

Took inserts out to wash the actual bed... put the inserts outside to air... checked tgem they were wet with this terrible smell. No, not a doggy smell. Like stale biscuits. The foam that is insde these 2 inserts was wet as... have washed the bed before & aired the inserts, this has never happened before..you can see the crumbley stuff in the cover, & the marks on the insert, where it has been wet..

Dinah B.
Dinah B.asked

I bought this bed for my dog and it is all lumpy. There seems to be hardly any stuffing around the edges and the middle has big lumps in it. Can this be fixed as I'm not happy with it at all the way it is!

Also it said you can wash the cover but there is no zip anywhere that I can see? I bought the dark grey 120cm one.

Sent from my HUAWEI P30 Pro on the Telstra Mobile Network

Disgruntled
Disgruntled
Tash
Tashasked

Can I purchase a new insert to the calming bed? We took the cover off to wash it and the white cushion looks mouldy

SRH
SRHasked

Is this bed design registered in Australia.?

Get an answer from our members and Pupnaps representatives

Features:

• Pupnaps sell a range of dog beds that aim to help dogs relax. The beds are designed to replicate the feeling of being curled up next to a mother - the beds are oversized, have high rims and are filled with faux-fur.
  • The beds are also available in other materials, including nylon, memory foam, and bamboo
  • Additionally, the store offers a limited range of other products such as accessories for dogs, such as a walk set and bandana
  • The company offers a 14-day return policy for peace of mind, in case your dog doesn’t like the bed
  • Online store only, with free Australia-wide shipping

Pupnaps bed size guide:

• Small: cat, puppy, sausage dog, toy poodle
  • Medium: pugs, small cavoodle, Maltese Shih Tzu
  • Large: large cavoodle, labrador, kelpie
  • Extra large: German Shepherd, Great Dane

Points of praise:

• As of February 2021, this store has maintained an impressive 4.9-star rating by happy customers.
  • Many reviewers have noticed their pets visibly relax and become comfortable once they get into the bed. Many pets fell immediately asleep once they climbed into their new bed.
  • The bed has helped ease issues, with one reviewer reporting that their older dog that experiences discomfort due to ailments started to find relief once they purchased this bed.
  • Overall, the majority of customers agreed these beds were made from high-quality materials and were a suitable size for their pets.