Pure Dry Home Services NSW, Sydney

Pure Dry Home Services NSW, Sydney

Fantastic Service - Thanks Josh

Josh from PureDry performed a pest treatment today. I was very impressed with his excellent communication and friendly professional nature. He explained clearly the process, and happily answered all my questions. I also needed advice for dealing with rats as a result of back yard chickens. Josh assessed our situation, and provided a solution which will be 'chicken friendly'. Thanks for the great service Josh and team.

Leonie

LeonieSydney, NSW

Excellent results

Peter has cleaned our couch today. Very happy with the results. Very professional service. Happy to recommend to family and friends. Thank you pure dry and Peter for a great job!

Terry W.

Terry W.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic job

Peter s was welcoming person fantastic with the carpet cleaning will recommend to family and friends very professional and honest in his work thank you pure dry we be in touch again

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Pure Dry Home Services NSW, Sydney compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Lovely Lloyd & Pure Dry - so professional!

So so thrilled with how my cream lounges came out, having 2 cats that love to sit on the backs of them. All my handmade rugs came up a treat and Lloyd was so professional and a credit to the team. I will be back in contact shortly to get the rest of what I need doing and will be using (and recommending) your services to many others. Thank you again Lloyd. Catherine

Victoria

VictoriaSydney, NSW

Excellent pest control

Peter s came to our rescue for German cockroach amazing results very happy with the outcome will recommend to family and friend's very professional service see you next year peter

pest control. - Peter

Peter is professional, knowledgeable, explains the process of what hes doing, great advice, reliable, friendly, very personable, exceeded all expectations and just a great person which is hard to find these days. He has been our pest control for 2 years since we moved into our new house. Highly recommended by us to all our friends and family. When we call to book in we ask for him personally and are happy to wait for a day hes available. I cannot rave enough about Peter hes a one in a million man and you can tell he loves what he does.
Thankyou Peter can't wait for our next appointment.

Rodent Elimination /General Pest Control

Puredry Pest Control was very professional and very knowledgeable. Peter took time in explaining his assessments and explained the fixes he recommended.
Peter was punctual, polite and tidy in his work.
He is very careful and thorough.
I have no hesitation in recommending Puredry.

Great Carpet Cleaning

Had my carpets cleaned this morning (vacating rental) - Loyd was such a help! Carpets came up better than when I first moved in! Thanks Loyd I really appreciated the great job you did.

peter b.

peter b.Sydney, NSW

excellent work, helpful team

Will and partner came as arranged, did a great job cleaning our carpets, gave good advice and were generally helpful. Their service was above our expectations and we recommend them highly.

Damian

DamianSydney, NSW

Excellent job

Peter s was very polite and well informed on his job. I am happy with his job today and I would recommend him to my friend’s. I would be happy to use them again.

brad

bradSydney, NSW

Blood stains perfect

Peter selim arrived at my property, did santise for a deeper clean perfect job. 10 out 10 prompt the technician was very friendly and helpful professional service. Will recommend to family and friends.

Water rat

Water ratSydney, NSW

Fantastic carpet cleaning

Peter selim very happy with the service peter was great and professional detail to job. Will recommend to family and friends. Thank you peter from pure dry services cheers. Excellent service.

Fantastic carpet cleaning service

I was very happy with the carpet cleaning by Pure Dry Home services. Loyd phoned prior to arrival and he was very helpful and informative. Loyd had cleaned 3 bedrooms, lounge room, hallway a staircase and several matts all within an hour or so. Highly recommended!

Gracious L.

Gracious L.Sydney, NSW

Perfect German pest control

Peter jobs well done. I’m very happy with it . We recommend friends and family to try them. Thank you Peter from pure dry pest control great dealing with and understanding from start to finish

I am very pleased with the service provided by Loyd. He was very polite and knowledgeable, everything explained very clearly before commencing work. With a great phone manner and very punctual. Thankyou Loyd.

Excellent and friendly.

The guy who done the job such an excellent and friendly person. he done a great job and his work is super fast and I am really happy with his work god bless him and thanks for your service brother.

zoe23

zoe23

My carpets look new again

Loyd was very professional he was very punctual & also very polite. He did an outstanding job on my carpet as well as my lounges he left them looking & smelling like new. I will be sure to recommend them to my friends & family. Thank you for a wonderful job.

Paige Z.

Paige Z.Sydney, NSW

Will was awesome

Will was excellent, worked super fast and efficiently and was incredibly helpful answering all my questions and was so nice top guy really happy with his work absolute legend thanks

Karthik B.

Karthik B.Sydney, NSW

Really good pest control

Josh explained and had a good look at all areas before starting job. Had very good manners and was polite without being pushy at all. Took sufficient time and did multuple application inside and outside. Highly recommend his service for any pest control and management. Thank you Josh.

Georgina Alexiou

Georgina AlexiouSydney, NSW

Carpet cleaning

Peter was very polite and professional. He did a great job with cleaning our carpet and gave us great tips with what to do in future. Will definitely recommend this company.

See all Pure Dry Home Services reviews