Pure Dry Home Services VIC, Melbourne

Pure Dry Home Services VIC, Melbourne

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jacqui W

Jacqui WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling carpet clean job

Nathan V.

Nathan V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional and misleading

Agreed on one price when the subby arrived he asked for more money because its dirty no kidding if it was clean we will not called you.
Very unprofessional stay away from this mob

Jess

JessOran Park NSW

Outstanding service highly recommend

Very professional, carpets came up brand new. Extremely happy with the service And will most definitely continue to use this company.

10 stars peter selim

Peter selim gave me excellent service on time moved furniture professional service always positive got a smile on his face thank you will use for pest contact next time

SueEllen

SueEllenThirlmere

Carpet Cleaning

Peter Selim did such a great job with our carpets!! Thank you so much Peter, will be getting you everytime!!

Carpet cleaning

Josh and Peter were great. Very friendly and did an amazing job. They explained the whole process and walked us through everything. My carpets look great. Thanks guys!

Honest and efficient

Jeff in Melbourne was great- honest, efficient and very polite. We have old carpets but they came up really well. Thank you!

Tom. G.

Tom. G.Melbourne

Highly satisfied with service

We are extremely happy with the services provided by your company and your employee Sadek. He has done a fantastic and thorough job. Thank you!

Carpet cleaning

Peter Selim great job done very professionally carpet left smelling very fresh and very clean would recommend the services highly

Carpet cleaning

Brett was very professional whilst cleaning my carpet and upholstery he was an absolute pleasure to deal with and very funny Thankyou

Not Recommended

Update review on my one from Tuesday 13/03/2018, yes [name removed] was a nice guy....however the steam clean carpet took 2 days to dry, said it would be dry in 2 hours & now looking at the after product there is little white marks and carpet is sticky and making our feet itchy.

And [name removed] was advising how clean our carpet was and he completed a 5 room house under half hour.

Now our carpet is looking bad with white, dark marks and sticky!

Contacted the office and the reception said a manager will call back and still waiting for the call back.

Not happy!

Great job

Peter arrive on time technical polite and efficient carpets came up well with the cleaning would recommend Peter anytime with thanks

Wish I'd read the reviews first.

My quote was $125 for 4 rooms and stairs dry cleaned. What I got was 3 rooms and stairs very wet cleaning. (When I complained he said the 4th room didn't need cleaning). I was told to run a fan over the cleaned carpets for 3 days - very expensive! I was charged almost twice the quoted cost because I was told our carpet needed extra care. No extra care was obvious and the job seemed rather rushed.. He did not pre-vacuum the carpet or move any furniture as promised. The technician was quite aggressive and didn't listen to me. I was seduced by an ad in my letterbox. I will go back to my old company next time.

Total rip off

I had Pure Dry home services clean my carpets. When i went to inspect the carpet it didn't look any different to pre cleaning. When I rand the company they obviously didn't care as they had my money. I would never employ this company to do anything again and have alerted my friends and family to steer clear of Pure Dry services. Don't use them total rip off and waste of money.

Not Happy

Not HappyCaroline Springs

DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANY STARS.....NEVER, EVER AGAIN !!!

Christina

ChristinaMelton, Victoria

They don't resect their customers

This company is totally unreliable. I was told to be at me empty rental by 8am so the job could be done. At 8:20, I rang the the cleaner to find out why he wasn't here, I was told the job was going to be done by someone else. They didn't even bother to let me know they weren't coming and expected me to hang around til 12:30. They Jane no resect for their customers

dont use them

Ok so they are cheap. i did not realise that cheap meant nasty as wekl. i was quoted $219 to get the carpets cleaned in my two story home. they where in and out in less then 40mins the stairs where not touched and the down stsirs carpet looked so bad. i did a better jib with the rug doctor 5 months pryer. i called the comoany straight away to compkain and was hung up on at first (fair enough i did swear) called them straight back again i am now waiting at my home for the same cleaners to come back and re ckean the carpets and to clean the stairs at an extra cost mind you. moving. rental homes is stressful enough you dont need comoanies like this wasting your time and money.

Pure Dry Home Service Carpet Cleaning Disaster

Pure Dry Carpet Cleaning in Melbourne was a disaster. The cleaner wanted to talk most of the time and finished the job in record time. I had to point out stains that he had missed or simply refused to see. He stated that he would slide the bed to vacuum it and of course we found out afterwards he had not done this at all. One section of the room was completely undone as was under the bed. Extremely disappointing!

The company was full of excuses when I called to complain.

manwill

manwillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good if you want your carpets dirtied

They "cleaned" 4 bedrooms and a lounge in under thirty minutes and left the carpets dirtier then when they started and soaking wet. They worst carpet cleaners ever, I rand the company and they are very sorry and do I want them to come back..No I don't ever. If you like wet and dirtier carpets then you started with these are these guys for you, Really dodgy.
I liked they they are gone
Expensive, dirty wet carpets

Pure Dry Home Services
Pure D.Pure Dry Home Services

We appreciate your feedback, some of our technicians do work at a faster pace than others, they have been doing this for many years however this does not mean that they will not treat your carpets with the time and effort that they deserve.

Angela80

Angela80Sydney

Customers beware!

Pure Dry Home Services
Pure D.Pure Dry Home Services

Thankyou for your feedback, I have personally spoken with all the girls in the office and reconfirmed with them that those details are to be disclosed while booking in the job. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused to you.

See all Pure Dry Home Services reviews