Pure Dry Home Services VIC, Melbourne

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pure Dry Home Services

2.5

Graeme T.
    Graeme T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lots of dirt on my carpet after an industrial clean

Jacqui W
    Jacqui WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling carpet clean job

Nathan V.
    Nathan V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional and misleading

Agreed on one price when the subby arrived he asked for more money because its dirty no kidding if it was clean we will not called you.
    Very unprofessional stay away from this mob

Jess
    JessSydney, NSW

Outstanding service highly recommend

Very professional, carpets came up brand new. Extremely happy with the service And will most definitely continue to use this company.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Pure Dry Home Services VIC, Melbourne compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

10 stars peter selim

Peter selim gave me excellent service on time moved furniture professional service always positive got a smile on his face thank you will use for pest contact next time

SueEllen
    SueEllenThirlmere

Carpet Cleaning

Peter Selim did such a great job with our carpets!! Thank you so much Peter, will be getting you everytime!!

Carpet cleaning

Josh and Peter were great. Very friendly and did an amazing job. They explained the whole process and walked us through everything. My carpets look great. Thanks guys!

Honest and efficient

Jeff in Melbourne was great- honest, efficient and very polite. We have old carpets but they came up really well. Thank you!

Tom. G.
    Tom. G.Melbourne

Highly satisfied with service

We are extremely happy with the services provided by your company and your employee Sadek. He has done a fantastic and thorough job. Thank you!

Carpet cleaning

Peter Selim great job done very professionally carpet left smelling very fresh and very clean would recommend the services highly

Carpet cleaning

Brett was very professional whilst cleaning my carpet and upholstery he was an absolute pleasure to deal with and very funny Thankyou

Not Recommended

Update review on my one from Tuesday 13/03/2018, yes [name removed] was a nice guy....however the steam clean carpet took 2 days to dry, said it would be dry in 2 hours & now looking at the after product there is little white marks and carpet is sticky and making our feet itchy.

And [name removed] was advising how clean our carpet was and he completed a 5 room house under half hour.

Now our carpet is looking bad with white, dark marks and sticky!

Contacted the office and the reception said a manager will call back and still waiting for the call back.

Not happy!

Great job

Peter arrive on time technical polite and efficient carpets came up well with the cleaning would recommend Peter anytime with thanks

Wish I'd read the reviews first.

My quote was $125 for 4 rooms and stairs dry cleaned. What I got was 3 rooms and stairs very wet cleaning. (When I complained he said the 4th room didn't need cleaning). I was told to run a fan over the cleaned carpets for 3 days - very expensive! I was charged almost twice the quoted cost because I was told our carpet needed extra care. No extra care was obvious and the job seemed rather rushed.. He did not pre-vacuum the carpet or move any furniture as promised. The technician was quite aggressive and didn't listen to me. I was seduced by an ad in my letterbox. I will go back to my old company next time.

Total rip off

I had Pure Dry home services clean my carpets. When i went to inspect the carpet it didn't look any different to pre cleaning. When I rand the company they obviously didn't care as they had my money. I would never employ this company to do anything again and have alerted my friends and family to steer clear of Pure Dry services. Don't use them total rip off and waste of money.

See all Pure Dry Home Services reviews