Pure Zone

Customer

CustomerSydney, NSW

Misleading Materials in Products

Great service and product

Quick and friendly customer service helping me choose the right quilt! The 500gsm wool guilt is soo warm and perfect for our chilly winter weather, it is also really light and easy to sleep in. Couldn’t be happier with it. Delivery also very swift, highly recommend

Not so happy :(

I have to say I am rather disappointed - this is after the third wash. And my bamboo sheets have pilled too. KMart is better quality than this. I would not shop here again

Deborah

DeborahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely happy bamboo robe

I don’t normally take the time to send a review, but just had to let you know how pleased I am with my robe as well as the speed of delivery. 10 out of 10
Deborah

Rose M.

Rose M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bamboo quilt cover set not all bamboo

Well, I'm disappointed. The top part of the quilt cover and pillow cases is certainly soft and pleasant to the touch. However, the under site, the side that the sleeper feels is a different material and much scratchier. Perhaps it's just cotton but even the white colour is slightly different.

Store LocationPure Zone online
Melea

MeleaSydney, NSW

Dont bother

Thwy use one of the worst courier companies ‘couriers please’ who have failed to deliver the goods twice and who refuse to respect our requests to leave it at ourdoor. Its now pushing two weeks from melbourne to sydney too late as it was a gift, with the onus of wasted time and energy put on me to resolve this calling couriers please oursourced to asia. Contacted purezone several time no remedy- next step credit card charge back. Useless.

Store LocationPurezone online

After customer care

After a few little hiccups with my online order, Purezone came to the Party and offered great Customers after care.
Highly recommend the online shop
I chose the incorrect product. My fault totally but gave some feedback which they took on board

Store LocationOn Line
Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online bamboo sheets

Brought 2 sets of king size fitted sheets , don’t fit the bed properly and keep slipping off the beds, emailed the company days ago, no response , would not purchase from them again

Deborah Gallagher

Deborah GallagherSouth East Queensland, QLD

White King Sheet Set - Best I’ve ever had

I bought from DFO Jindalee ( now closer I think).
They are by far my favourite sheets.
I have Sheridan, Pillow Talk High thread count, and Adair’s.
They are a delight to sleep in and fit perfectly.

Store LocationJindalee

Jos

JosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Colour is not what was shown on-line

I ordered a single bed bamboo doona cover last week. The colour was advertised as lavender. The actual colour is almost grey with a hint of lavender. The quality is good.

Store Locationon-line
Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect quality for fraction of the price

I have been using pure zone quilt cover for years. The quality never failed and is always nice and soft. Will definitely use it for a long time. Perfect quality for a fraction of the price!

Store LocationBundoora
Happy

HappySydney, NSW

Bamboo bathsheets

Purchased 2 bamboo bathsheets to try them out. Couldn't be happier. Soft, fluffy and absorbent. Great size and holds shape well with washing and drying. Fab price on sale. Went back to buy 4 more and sadly found the colour is out of stock. Can't wait for them to restock. Hurry up!

Store Locationoneline from Pure Zone
NICOCOO

NICOCOOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

bought somethinf instore and the staff are so unprofessional

bought something at store with special offer, and rang the head office trying to purchase more and get them to post to me, end up they reply me saying that the promotion is end for long time ago, and why on the earth the store still got the promotion on... is just because im buying a lots then they trying to sell it without the offer?!
not happy with the outcome, as if i didnt call them endup i could even bought it instore..
and the staff on the store are not friendly at all, being so unprofessional while serving us..

KTG

KTGSydney

Very poor quality sheets and towels

The vintage cotton sheets are so thin that the mattress is visable underneath. The worst sheets I've ever purchased! And the beach towels are flimsy and poor quality, and have a lot of lint even after several washes. Will not purchase from this company again. Target has better quality at a cheaper price.

Cess

CessBrisbane

Bamboo sheets are beyond amazing

Bamboo sheets are really amazing. I was never a big shopper for bed sheets stuff until one of my work colleague told me to try bamboo sheets from purezone, at first i was hesitant but my husband decided that we should give it a try and so we did, and now we are both addicted with the product. Once you’ve try using bamboo sheets from purezone, you’ll forever love it. The price range are really affordable.

Chris s

Chris sSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality and service, affordable to boot!

Kate S

Kate SMelbourne

Poor quality products and terrible customer service!

Vinnie

VinnieAdelaide

Bamboo Towels

Bought these Bamboo towels by the salespersons recommendations as being the best of the best but boy what a huge disappointment. These towels feel soft but are useless for drying off the body. It just sticks like glue to your body.
Avoid these towels at all costs. Just wasted $50. I called to see if they would take them and all they did is swear black and blue that they are the best and wont accept returns.
Everybody just loves them apparently and I'm the only person to complain. Sorry but not good enough.

Japan1

Japan1AU

Poor Quality

Found the side hems on these sheets coming undone after about 10 washes. Then the pilling started. The pilling on these sheets is ghastly.
Very cheap quality but moderate price. You would swear they are ‘seconds’.

1000TC cotton sheet set- JUST AMAZING!