Pure Zone

Pure Zone

Jimmy

JimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Products are OK but don't trust their reviews

Bought a quilt and mattress protector from Pure Zone. The quilt is ok, bit heavier and warmer than expected but it does what it's supposed to do.
The mattress protector is average. Very thin and doesn't fit properly. Strangely enough it has only 5 star reviews! That's because they filter their reviews and discard anything remotely negative. Never trust a company that does that, if they can't be honest with reviews why would they be honest with anything else?

Lasted 3 days

Pillow cases lasted 3 days before stitching unraveled. Poor fit on cases and fitted sheet.The worst quality sheets I've ever seen, worst quality of any product I've ever bought. Steer clear!

Poor quality

Poor quality, ripped within the first month. Emailed twice and they have not gotten back to me to sort this out. Very very poor.

Cassandra Sullivan

Cassandra SullivanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good products in general

Have ordered multiple times - several sets of bamboo royalty towels, bamboo doona cover, bamboo tea towels, 2 different types of bamboo robes, and a snuggly blanket. Except for 1 bamboo robe that was refunded (no return required) - The most amazing products I've come across, and I'm a sheet and towel snob. Refund policy for the 1 product I didn't like (the threads unravelled after 1 wash) was immediate and no hassle; makes ordering from them risk free, and you don't get ripped off. Recommend highly.

Cotton Towels

The most poor quality of towels I have seen. After one washing I got pull outs, the tread is so easy to pull out , after using them couple of times they will look like An old towels with pull outs and they faded after first wash, terrible quality even it used natural products to diy it.

Bamboo bed sheets

Bamboo bedsheets are lovely and soft however after less than a month and 3 washes the stitching has come apart on one pillow case. Followed all washing and drying instructions, does not seem to be great quality.

Customer

CustomerSydney, NSW

Misleading Materials in Products

Great service and product

Quick and friendly customer service helping me choose the right quilt! The 500gsm wool guilt is soo warm and perfect for our chilly winter weather, it is also really light and easy to sleep in. Couldn’t be happier with it. Delivery also very swift, highly recommend

Not so happy :(

I have to say I am rather disappointed - this is after the third wash. And my bamboo sheets have pilled too. KMart is better quality than this. I would not shop here again

Deborah

DeborahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely happy bamboo robe

I don’t normally take the time to send a review, but just had to let you know how pleased I am with my robe as well as the speed of delivery. 10 out of 10
Deborah

Rose M.

Rose M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bamboo quilt cover set not all bamboo

Well, I'm disappointed. The top part of the quilt cover and pillow cases is certainly soft and pleasant to the touch. However, the under site, the side that the sleeper feels is a different material and much scratchier. Perhaps it's just cotton but even the white colour is slightly different.

Melea

MeleaSydney, NSW

Dont bother

Thwy use one of the worst courier companies ‘couriers please’ who have failed to deliver the goods twice and who refuse to respect our requests to leave it at ourdoor. Its now pushing two weeks from melbourne to sydney too late as it was a gift, with the onus of wasted time and energy put on me to resolve this calling couriers please oursourced to asia. Contacted purezone several time no remedy- next step credit card charge back. Useless.

After customer care

After a few little hiccups with my online order, Purezone came to the Party and offered great Customers after care.
Highly recommend the online shop
I chose the incorrect product. My fault totally but gave some feedback which they took on board

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online bamboo sheets

Brought 2 sets of king size fitted sheets , don’t fit the bed properly and keep slipping off the beds, emailed the company days ago, no response , would not purchase from them again

Deborah Gallagher

Deborah GallagherSouth East Queensland, QLD

White King Sheet Set - Best I’ve ever had

I bought from DFO Jindalee ( now closer I think).
They are by far my favourite sheets.
I have Sheridan, Pillow Talk High thread count, and Adair’s.
They are a delight to sleep in and fit perfectly.

Jos

JosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Colour is not what was shown on-line

I ordered a single bed bamboo doona cover last week. The colour was advertised as lavender. The actual colour is almost grey with a hint of lavender. The quality is good.

Store Locationon-line
Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect quality for fraction of the price

I have been using pure zone quilt cover for years. The quality never failed and is always nice and soft. Will definitely use it for a long time. Perfect quality for a fraction of the price!

Happy

HappySydney, NSW

Bamboo bathsheets

Purchased 2 bamboo bathsheets to try them out. Couldn't be happier. Soft, fluffy and absorbent. Great size and holds shape well with washing and drying. Fab price on sale. Went back to buy 4 more and sadly found the colour is out of stock. Can't wait for them to restock. Hurry up!

NICOCOO

NICOCOOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

bought somethinf instore and the staff are so unprofessional

bought something at store with special offer, and rang the head office trying to purchase more and get them to post to me, end up they reply me saying that the promotion is end for long time ago, and why on the earth the store still got the promotion on... is just because im buying a lots then they trying to sell it without the offer?!
not happy with the outcome, as if i didnt call them endup i could even bought it instore..
and the staff on the store are not friendly at all, being so unprofessional while serving us..

KTG

KTGSydney

Very poor quality sheets and towels

The vintage cotton sheets are so thin that the mattress is visable underneath. The worst sheets I've ever purchased! And the beach towels are flimsy and poor quality, and have a lot of lint even after several washes. Will not purchase from this company again. Target has better quality at a cheaper price.

Roannasked

Can anyone tell me how the Pure Zone 100% Bamboo sheets wash up please? Are they wrinkled? Do they stretch out of shape? Thanks

Carol
Carol

I have had them a few months now - when they are wet they are very stiff and dry to be very soft and lovely to sleep on. Yes they wrinkle but what sheets don't if you don't iron them? And no they have not stretched out of shape as yet. The stitching on mine (fitted sheets) has split quite a bit and the stitching on the bamboo towels was most disappointing - frayed edges all over the show :( I would not buy from here again. I would rather spend a bit more and get stuff that lasts.

Roann

Thanks for this. I am thinking the same - I will look for a reputable brand. I have had so many disappointments with sheets that last few years. You used to be able to buy Cotton Sateen which was truly soft and smooth and came out of the wash with only light wrinkling! That was more than 10 years ago! I'm on the hunt to find ones like they used to be!