Pushys

See the Best Bike Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

peter kudell

peter kudellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service and quick delivery times

I'am writing this review because I was so impressed with the fantastic service by Jeff whom I dealt with on the phone at pushys warehouse, who was super helpful and solved my order issue .

Store LocationSalisbury warehouse

BE VERY CAREFUL OF PUSHYS ONLINE

Ordered a POC Octal Raceday helmet. Received a bottle cage a few days later (!!??). Rang up and finally got helmet but it was the cheaper POC Octal model. Got in contact again but was told that all the Raceday model helmets were identical to the one I have. I had to send photos pointing out the differences and they finally agreed it was the wrong one. Was offered $20 credit if I was to keep the helmet - no thanks. Returned bottle cage and helmet. The cheaper POC Octal helmet is STILL BEING ADVERTISED as the more expensive Raceday model ... be very careful of this site people ... you may not get what you ordered. I would suggest shopping elsewhere.

Store LocationPushys Online
MIchael

MIchael

Cycliq Light Clamp

On fitting the cycliq light the handlebar clamp broke. Pretty handy on tools so didn't think was entirely my fault. Contacted Pushys who contacted Cycliq to organise a replacement under warranty. Lost a star because they didn't get back to me soon enough with an update. In that time I purchased a replacement. Ahead of arriving in the mail, good job guys.

Store LocationOnline
Order number SO1042833

Order number SO1042833South East Queensland, QLD

Useless same day delivery

Ordered at around 8:00AM today and paid for same day delivery fee but did not receive anything. Shipping address is in the city.

Called customer service but the rep who answered the phone call couldn’t care less.

Was told that it will be delivered the following day. I provided a different shipping address as I work in different locations and won’t be at the original shipping address the following day. Requested for a refund of the shipping fee but the rep doesn’t want to process it.

Store LocationOnline (https://www.pushys.com.au)

Lousy unapologetic service

Badly designed website leads to complications in shipping. The customer service team do not attempt to rectify this and simply make you wait longer for your order to ship. Alternative such as wiggle and mtbdirect have significantly better reliability and service, so don’t use pushys if you need your product reliably.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

The service you expect, and then get

Ordered a product, turned it around quickly so I could collect it.
product wasnt great, so contacted them about it
prompt response, recieved a credit, and prompt help to find and order a replacement
made it all too easy and friendly stff as well.
would recommend

Store LocationBrisbane

NoJunk

NoJunkPerth, WA

Give Your Bike that Department Store Weeble Wobble for 4x the Price

Wish I'd read the reviews here first. Tyre descriptions were incorrect, indicating a better grade than actual. Beaded 29"x2 tyres were twisted, folded and jammed in a satchel bag. Beads are all kinked and even the rubber has permanent folds.

Store LocationOnline
Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to see this. I will be sure to pass this feedback onto the packing team. If you can please send us some photos to customer.service@pushys.com.au I would be happy to look into some replacement product. Kind Regards,

craig64baird

craig64bairdGordon 2906, ACT

Selling rubbish products!

Store LocationPushys Fyshwick
Manish T.

Manish T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Second hand item at the price of new!

I recently bought Koo open sunglasses from them online. I was sent the used glasses with scratches on the lens and dirty nose piece. Also the extra nose sock missing. Won't reply to your emails and complaints as well.

Store LocationWww.pushys.com.au
Ade

AdeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

still not delivered

paid extra for next day Auspost delivery and more than a week later it's not here. Missed my wife's birthday today which was the purpose of the present. Pretty disappointed

Store Locationonline pushys store

Omaristalis

OmaristalisNewcastle

Great if there's no problems, hard work if you need to return

I returned a bike bag that had numerous problems - it advertised that it would fit my bike, but didn't, and a part of the bag was just plain not compatible with through axle frames, even though the bag supports them. As far as I was concerned, the bag was not as advertised and not fit for purpose.

However, they will only refund the purchase price of the item, not the shipping, even in this scenario! Therefore, I have no bike bag and am $100 out of pocket for shipping in both directions (it's a big and heavy item).

What I've learned? Only buy the small stuff - parts etc. Anything bigger that might need to be returned, don't bother.

Conned?

Conned?

Poor warranty support/customer service

Phoned customer support and followed up with email displaying fault. Product is under warranty. CS rep promised to get the ball rolling with repair. More than 2 weeks have gone by and I have a $1500 paperweight and no further communication from Pushys. Two further emails this week requesting an update have so far not been replied to.
Not good enough. If there's a delay with organising the repair at least communicate such with your customer, don't just ignore them.

Chain Reaction wins hands down.

Pushsy online states 2 - 5 days shipping, 9 days later, it's here. However left for my trip that day, had there shipping company been honest (on the 1st or 2nd time I rang) I could have picked it up on the way, as going past they deport.
Pushys, Qld - WA 9 days CRC, U.K - WA in my hands 8 days. CRC, WINNER.

Not delivered

I'm not sure who's fault it is, but delivery has been 3 1/2 weeks and counting. I realise things happen and I was prepared to wait, but when I phoned Pushys to query the delivery, I was told, yes we will check with the courier and get back to you etc - but I never heard back - if they had just updated me, I wouldn't have bothered with the bad review. I have since contacted the courier and it's in their hands. Still waiting

KIKI

Finally arrived - still don't know what the problem was. Customer service not good.

Gratz

GratzBrisbane

Cant fault them

I have been buying bits and pieces from Pushys on and off over the last 4 years. Cant fault them. Delivery is reliable and product is spot on. More recently I purchased a hardtail MTB frame and drive train components and picked them up from the Brisbane warehouse. One of the few online bike stores that you are able to pickup from. Their email communication is accurate and I have found their pricing to be more competitive with rivals in 2018. The pickup staff are friendly and helpful.

UniqueUser

UniqueUserQueensland

Order on Hold for a ~week. Should have already been delivered same day. Charged my credit card anywa

RayG

RayG

Warranty service attrocious

I've gone directly to the manufacturer who couldn't resolve a warranty, so gave me a refund code to use with Pushys. I sent that to them. I got a couple of replies, asking me what was wrong with the product. I forwarded six emails I'd sent to the manufacturer demonstrating the problem. Pushys have now stopped communicating with me. No email replies. A customer service phone number than never seems to be staffed and voicemail system that was on the blink.

Paulie

Paulie

Have had no problems been buying for years

Long term customer have always had good service got some good prices over the years reliable delivery to North QLD . Brought a fe wknog lights that the straps broke on my 31.8mm roadbike handlebars Pushys sent a eparcel label so i could return for warranty replacement

LnE

LnEBRISBANE

SUPER FAST DELIVERY

I ordered a bike helmet online last night and received my order this afternoon. Im extremely happy with the ease of ordering, the range and of course the fast delivery time.

Pretty Average

My order from Pushy's got delivered to the wrong address which meant that was sitting at somebody else house whilst I was away for a week after its delivery. Pushy's took no responsibility for this and expected me to go door knocking until I found the address where it had been delivered.