mikevdz11

mikevdz11

Online shopping

Great experience with Pushy’s. 3rd purchase but fell for the going cheap product offer.

Inner tubes with sealant for $9 but each tube has a faulty valve.

Stick to quality and you’ll be right.

Otherwise somewhat happy customer.

Delsks

DelsksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dependable Aussie Online Store

I regularly use Pushys they deliver promptly never had a problem and their prices are comparable with any other online store in Australia or overseas.

The only thing I don't like is trying to view their online store on my Android mobile phone, it is very clunky and the filter function is hopeless.

Definitely recommend buying from Pushys

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Delsks, Thanks for the feedback. If you wouldn't mind contacting customer service on customer.service@pushys.com.au we would really like to hear more from you regarding your website experience.

Adam D.

Adam D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great online experience and World Topping Returns procedure

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Adam, Thanks so much for kind review. I will be sure to pass on this great feedback to Conor, Courtney and the team!

SAL

SALGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service done well.

I just wanted to write to you and say THANK YOU for your amazing customer service. I spoke with Paul over the phone about swapping over a children's bike order and he went above and beyond to help me with my order. I was very grateful and couldn't believe that the order was shipped to us in VIC within a week. Thanks so much. I will have a very happy little boy when he opens his Pushys bike as a present.

Return policy is rubbish

Return policy is rubbish, never dealling with Pushys again. Good luck to you that have a faulty product.

There are better company with better customer services out there. Do not use this one.

Excellent service

I have placed a few orders over the last few months and I have received exactly what I ordered and had very quick delivery to QLD. I will be ordering again in the future.

Markp

Markp

Awesome customer service

Will definitely be purchasing again from Pushys, the customer service from Monica was second to none and I don't even need to write anything else except that there's a thirty word minimum for reviews on here.

Mark P.

Mark P.Perth, WA

Great Warranty Service

Had an issue with a razor electric scooter and they were responsive and helpful in organising a replacement with the distributor. Would recommend for prices and service over may others!

amoodz

amoodzSydney, NSW

Delivered quickly

Bought some items from Pushys after comparing reviews with other online stores on this website. Pushys delivered quickly, everything as expected. Only thing missing was a confirmation of order straight after clicking payment.

Find out how Pushys compares to other Bike Shops

Excellent service from Paul Sweeney!

I purchased a second hand bike and the derailer broke, Paul Sweeney in Customer Service went above and beyond to track down the part I needed and sourced it from a bike shop interstate. I have had the bike in the sheds for a few months as I couldn't get anyone willing to help from any store without the make/model/age of bike. Paul was looking for a needle in a haystack with the amount of options to choose from. I am so pleased I can now use the bike. I will defiantly continue to purchase online with Pushys due to the service I was provided. Well done

Jim L.Sydney, NSW

Poor shipping and communication

Charged $22.00 for shipping from Brisbane to Sydney and the item still hasn't arrived 2 days later. Sent emails to customer service and have not received any reply. I should have read the reviews on this company before I purchased from them.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Jim, Sorry to hear about the delay. Are you able to let me know your order number so I can chase up the support team? Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Jim L.

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your assistance. The order has now been received (Order #360070566). But my concerns with respect to the shipping have been disregarded and the matter is now with NSW Fair Trading. Kind regards Jim

Alva C.

Alva C.Northern Region, NSW

After quite a bit of hassle, all good in the end

Item was incorrectly described on the website. Arranged for an exchange, but got a refund instead. Got annoyed and got a good deal on the desired exchange item as compensation.

Poor customer service

Ordered some parts online, there was a problem with the website and my stuff was sent to the wrong address. Contacted them straight away but it was out of hours at 3:15pm. Order dispatched that afternoon and my parts were gone. No apology from pushys at all. They said it was delivered so too bad even though it was their fault it was sent to the wrong address.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Steven, Sorry to hear this. Can you please let me know your order number so the support team can look into this? Sorry we were unable to change your order in time. Kind Regards, Pushys

GEE

GEEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Thank you to Tim for the outstanding and prompt response in customer service, sorted out my order and shipping organised asap, pleasure dealing with you guys !!!! Definitely buy again from you guys :)))

Initial issue but good outcome.

I ordered a bike from Pushy's which was on discount & showing multiple in stock, but a week later was told it was unavailable but they were able to work through a better solution in the end.

Average

I feel very lucky to have received my items undamaged considering they were completely unprotected. The lack of protective packaging is pathetic, I can't believe how lazy the people at Pushys must be to not include such a basic thing.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Reece, sorry to hear this. Are you able to please let me know what your order number was so we can speak to the warehouse staff and ensure more packaging is included in the future? Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Kind Regards, Pushys.

Reece
Reece

Steven H

Steven HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Trust these guys 4 building a Dream

I have bought through pushys for several years now,,the Customer Service is second to none,,the parts listings are more comprehensive than all other Aussie Suppliers,,and if the Post messes up,,Trust in Pushys to really extend..I am really impressed,,and thats rare.....So glad we have Onshore choices these days,,So shop Local Shop Pushys...and Enjoy the Ride..

worst on line service ever

Ordered a bike computer from Pushys. Says they will contact you when sent. No email. Followed up to enquires where there was generic response...we are busy etc. Web site says to ring, so i did which told me to email. In the mean time a product arrived from wiggle from England. Still don't have the computer.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Alisteir, Thank you for the message and bringing your experience to our attention. I can see that the product has been delivered on Monday 22/06. Sorry that this package was delayed and I hope the goods arrived all ok. Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Sam H.

Sam H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pushys service is No. 1

Pushys Team are always responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. Their delivery is super quick and their product range excellent . Website is easy to use - indeed I’d rate them 10 out of 10.

Go to online bike shop

I’ve had no issues with Pushys and they are my go to online bike shop for parts. Shipping is fast and customer service has been on point. I’ve had no issues with returns and warranty replacement.

pemberton gerner

pemberton gernerasked

Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards

Mr Edwardsasked

Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam

Samasked

Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare all 2 Pushys