Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Scott
ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW

Legendary Customer Service

I emailed Pushys recently & enquired about thru axle adaptors that would allow me to connect my 2021 TCR to a new Wahoo Kickr. Within 1 day Tim from Customer Service had arranged for the adaptors to be delivered free of charge. Fantastic customer service & I'll continue to keep using Pushys for all my cycling purchases !

Hassle free warranty claim

Had a stress free warranty claim through pushys. Very happy with there customer service, communication was on point too. Yewwww

wrxbigbill
wrxbigbillNew South Wales

Great customer service - attention to detail - customer first approach

As a MTB Novice I Sent a email inquiry to the online team with some advice and guidance on replacement parts to freshen up my MTB (Front and Rear Brakes and a New Bell) - Customer service consultant Tim responded within minutes, provided me the right guidance, advice, support and the website was easy to use and navigate, priced well, and good old fashioned service.. Tim made the complex very simple.. will use Pushys again for all my furture biking needs and requirements.

FrankMelbourne

Great customer service, Well run business

A phone number people answer, Fast shipping, Good stock range, Responsive to inquiries.

Fast returns (when you bought the wrong measurement thing again)

Really happy with them through multiple purchases

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick easy delivery

Ordered a Garmin 530 package from them online. Price was cheaper than others and it arrived quicker than expected without any issues.

Helium Biknd Bike bag marketing misrepresentation

Pushys contradict Biknd themselves who say road bikes only. Helium Biknd bag is not suitable for certain MTBs (apart from wheel base) Duallie 29ers of any wheel base unlikely to work without dismantling bike or wheels into many pieces

thedge
thedgeHunter Region, NSW

Don't Buy Footwear Online

Fail to abide by Australian Consumer Law. Will not honour warranty. Do not buy from here.

More than 2 months later and still won't provide remedy for a defective item.
Aggressive attitude and failing to abide by Australian Consumer Law when quoted.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about your negative experience. As discussed this warranty is being processed and you should receive a refund shortly. Kind Regards, Pushys

Scott T.
Scott T.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Above and beyond

The team at Pushys did such a great job in matching my daughter’s odd coloured bike with some matching pedals in stock. They could not have been more helpful or understanding. Great customer service with an awesome result.

awade75
awade75South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online shop for all things cycling

EdwardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product out of stock & poorly handled

I have bought several items from Pushy's.
One was a discounted and discontinued jersey which was 'in-stock' online. When they told me actually it was out of stock, instead of sending me any similar current jersey as a replacement as requested they offered either a refund or to pay more to buy the current model. I wasn't impressed. I run an e-comm business and if we make a mistake we will absorb a loss if necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations. In this case I expected to get a similar product at the same price. It ended in a refund so I am unimpressed.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Edward, Sorry you were not pleased with the result. As discussed Pushys was happy to replace this item with a similar value jersey or a refund.

Great customer service

Very helpful customer service team dealt with damaged product quickly and with no fuss. Would shop here again no doubt.

stainrash
stainrashSydney, NSW

Do not buy from here

Would not buy anything from this website, very dodgy.. my last order arrived misisng the most valuable item with no notification or email from pushys. There excuse on the phone was 'oh it wasnt packed, its in another section of our factory you should get it soon..." oh ok because that seems normal?? No wonder you dont have google/facebook reviews active.

dongching
dongchingmelbourne

Appalling customer service

SimonB
SimonBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service seems good but didn't follow through

Ordered new tyres and 3 tubes online.
2 of the tubes have leaky valves (manufacturing defect).
Sent an email saying the tubes were faulty and got a quick response back saying they'll be replaced.
After 2 weeks.... nothing.
Don't think I'll purchase from here again.

Read more reviews - page 2

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys