Putting Health At The Top

Putting Health At The Top

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Putting Health At The Top? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Best program to lose weight I LOVE IT

After lockdown i put on 10kg I tried the Keto diet cholesterol went up then then tried CSIRO i put on weight as 1400 calories for me were too high and then i decided to try Phatt as I was binging every night on chocolate and biscuits.
WOW the best program I've ever done, I had a mentor so I had to weigh in every day that held me accountable . I've lost the 10kgs and feel so much better I love this program. I'm now a qualified mentor with Phatt that's how much I believe in this program. Thank you Phatt ❤

Tad
TadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life Saver

yingyang
yingyangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Let the CSR with qualified people see the Greatness in this

Unqualified individuals who are there for you in your time of need. Im not certain where there is though. Hard to find people. I guess its a matter of you pay they play. Not Nice

N Scott
N ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ph@tt Life! It’s a healthy life! Loving Life ❤️

It has been nearly 4 years since I found this marvellous program.
Wonderful support with Mentoring. Great food plans, easy to follow. Online support pages and recipe pages. Feels just like a family. Great nutritional support. The food is a mix of well balanced protein, veges and fruit with options for Indian Style cooking, vegan and vegetarian options. The best thing is that it’s a lifestyle, not a diet! Healthy Living at its best!

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Putting Health At The Top compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Helen H.
Helen H.Perth, WA

Love this...Phattie for Life!

Its been a little over 4 years now that I have been using this program, on and off, to keep my health and weight on track! I have never had success like this in the past....and I can actually do this one and stick to it! The food is choiceful (is that a word? :) ) and I love the maintenance stage where the variety is amazing and healthy! I know heaps of people who have had amazing success with this as well....the proof is in the pudding! Well done Putting Health at the Top on your recent

FOUND MYSELF

The program has change my life. So easy to follow meal plans and my one on one mentor is always there when I need them. Love how it has taught me about gut health and to life a health lifestyle to maintain my weight loss. After trying everything to lose weight I had give up but Phatt help me found myself again. Phattie for life!!

Linda Tottman
Linda TottmanPerth, WA

Fantastic results

I have been on every weight loss program out there, and thinking that my only option would be to have lap band surgery, till my cousin told me about this amazing program, phatt with having nothing to lose except my weight I gave it a try, well the results were fantastic, with the supplements to support my gut heath I have never felt hungry, so glad I have changed my life for the better. Thank you Putting health at the top

This is one of the ABSOLUTE best Programs ever invented!!!!

It’s simple ...... easy to follow ..... healthy and very doable!! Yes I was never hungry !! It’s nutritious and helps change lifetime habits for the better!!
I highly recommend this Gut Healing Program

Sarah J.
Sarah J.Perth, WA

Changed my life forever.

I found this program 5 years ago and it seriously changed my life. I was fat and sad with seriously compromised gut health. Now I love my life, love good food and love my amazing nutrition.
I would never hesitate to recommend this program to anyone looking for an effective way to lose weight. Dont be like me and think there is no better way. You can do this

Changed my life

Incredible program that has changed my world. Ive reset my health and learnt to love myself again, Im a better mum, wife + person because I put my health @ the top!

Natasha Smith
Natasha SmithPerth, WA

Such a great program!

I stuck to the Program and loved how my body changed shape quickly and lost kgs! My mentor was helpful and didn't make me feel embarrassed. The recipe page was awesome!

40kg successfully lost and most stayed lost

Easy to follow programme that teaches how to maintain your new weight. You discover how different foods affect your body. Clear scientific explanations in the support group. Mentor support on call is key to the support with daily accountability helpful.

Nourlitta
NourlittaSydney, NSW

Made me sad

The program does make you lose weight but its very difficult. Don't believe the nonsense when they say real food its only 2 ingredients how is that real. You eat the same food for 1 month. All day in the bathroom because of the 3 litre intake water hated my life and got depression. Always dizzy and angry always shouting at everyone. The people that say its a lifestyle and yummy food I think they paid them to say that. All you do is take pills. I message my mentor she replies after 10 hours.

Jojo
JojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifestyle perfection!

Fantastic program, very pleased with how easy it is to stick to, and gave support daily with a mentor. If I get stuck they help every time. One word: lifestyle!

Been on the program for 5 months and I have lost 32kg so very close to my goal .. my mentor is amazing .. so worth it

Stick to the program and it works amazing drink plenty of water and it will keep u from keeping hungry
Use the balance drops when u have cravings and you will do great