Putting Health At The Top

Putting Health At The Top

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jean H.

Jean H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Life changing

I found Ph@tt when i was unwell and needed help. After trying many different diets that all ended up not working .. I have lost 23kg and kept if off .. I love this so worth the investment of a few supplements.

So successful

I was starving for a week. I couldn’t have eaten my own fingers. The only thing that kept me going was the huge amount of energy that I had immediately. Go figure that! I thought I would be tired. I lost weight really quickly and that kept me motivated. I didn’t have much to do this but in one month I l 10 KG. It’s quite miraculous I think. The products appear high quality and effective. I am a true sceptic but this works:

Start DateApril 2019
JRJ

JRJSydney, NSW

This is a Ketogenic Diet (Keto / Atkins) and the products are for others to make a commision

This is a Ketogenic Diet (Keto / Atkins) and the products are for others to make a commission through Modere. Weight loss is through following a Ketogenic diet (which is proven to lose weight), and this knowledge is free and available to all through many other websites and youtube channels.
The products are sold by mentors to make them a commission. You'll need to do more research on if you feel the products and mentor adds extra value to your weight loss journey.

Start DateJune 2019
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Kind, helpful, polite and wise man

Martin is hard working, sacrificial, honest and friendly. I never had any negative experiences all over the time. He fulfills his duties above and beyond the call of duty. I appreciate his excellent performance always

Sam Clarke

Sam ClarkeWestern District, VIC

Total conflict of interest

Been approached by a friend to become a mentor under her. Once realised that they are using Modere's multi-level marketing plan with no Modere support pulled out from it.
The main issue was the conflict of interest of the management team as they themselves are a social marketer and get paid on sale from the bottom line. It will be hard for them to be honest and manage this with integrity.
I have heard the same concern from my friend and her team.

The weight loss program does work provide you are committed.

KathoAU

Great!

I did this program 12 months ago, lost 10.1kgs and am still maintaining my loss. This program not only helped me lose the weight, it helped me to balance my hormones which helped many other health issues I was experiencing after the birth of my second bub. Weight loss is a bonus with this program, it will help you with hormone balance, sugar cravings, gut health and will teach you and provide you with the tools of the best foods to eat. The products you take on the program are amazing, high quality products which some I still take today. The energy I had only a few short days after starting this program was incredible.

BevvyHunter Region, NSW

Not for me.. I was starving

I found the program not suited to me.
500 calories a day was not enough to function.
The $290 worth of tablets were a waste of money.
Caffeine and fibre does the same.
By day 9 i was so hungry all I thought about was food and when I can eat next.
I know this program is loved by successful participants but for me it was a fail.
I realized that to get the weight off instead of eating a ridiculous amount of calories if I just eat the right food and exercise basically the same thing.
Obviously doing it the right way takes a bit longer than a month.

Start DateJanuary 2018
Weight LostI have gained weight

Money hungry and starvation program

It is an easy lay out program, but you can get real hungry real quick. The food is so repetitive it's so easy to get bored of eating the same thing for 4 weeks. I'm on my second week with 4kg loss and feel like I'm loosing my mind. Really all it is is eating less food then you normally would. I haven't stuck to their program eating tomatoes, carrots more then 1 variety of veggies in step 2 and I'm still managing to loose weight let's not forget I had a binge on lollies day my cravings went crazy had to give in. The tablets are just a way of your mentor to gain points, all they care about is having more people join up. You hardly hear from them unless you tell them you gained weight they react to that!!!

Start DateJuly 2019
Nikki C

Nikki CSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best thing that has worked for me so far!!!

Start DateJune 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Suzanne Griffiths

Suzanne GriffithsPerth, WA

Most successful program I've ever done

I was sceptical at first but seeing the results from others made me give it a go and I'm so glad I did. First 30 days I lost 9.5kg and to date 15.5kg and still going. Having my own mentor is what made me stick to this and be committed each day. Just give it a go for 30days, what have you got to lose, that's what I thought, and well I did lose, I lost weight!

Start DateNovember 2018

Peter Mills

Peter Mills

Amazing program for gut health and for reshaping your body. Continued support that teaches you how to eat for life.

If you follow the steps, follow the rules, and follow the plan, you will not be hungry. Very easy to follow with amazing support. I’m a Ph@ttie and gooper for life.

Start DateJune 2017

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best thing I ever did

I was never hungry on the programme I did crave things sometimes but I pushed through it and lost 11.5 kilos. So yes I was reasonably able to follow the programme. I feel like myself again which has been the best thing for me and have dropped several sizes in clothes. I’ve learnt how to eat to maintain my body better and feel much better overall from this.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Jazzie

JazzieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Phatt Program Is The Best There Is

Start DateNovember 2018

Robyn S.

Robyn S.South East Queensland, QLD

The best weight loss program I've ever tried

I am 53 years old and lost 15kg in 2 rounds with this program. I've tried quite a few things over the years and was convinced I could never lose weight after menopause. This program proved me very wrong. I look and feel so much better, have a lot more energy and my confidence has soared. I didn't feel hungry while on the program and I've maintained my weight loss for the past 6 months without undue effort. I can't recommend this highly enough. Loved how the program teaches you to eat real foods and how to eat after the program to maintain the weight loss.

Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Tamara R.

Tamara R.Western Australia

Have not o my lost weight but maintained. Thank you ph@tt

I found this program through a friend who lost an amazing 36kgs and was looking fabulous. I joined too thinking I only had 5kgs to lose but lost 9kgs in 40 days. The menu plans and one on one mentor was incredible. I checked in daily and I always had someone to help and support me. I have now maintained for nearly 2 years and have the knowledge and tools for years to come. Thanks again ph@tt

Start DateMay 2017
Katrina

KatrinaPerth, WA

Finally found a program that works

Am in awe of phatt and the changes in my appearance and how I feel has been life changing, Never felt better, easy to follow and was never hungry, thank you

Amanda K.

Amanda K.South West, WA

I have finally found what works! Great Program!!

Very simple meal plan to follow with approved food lists to swap foods in and out of if you have specific tastes. Results exceeded my expectations and food portions adequate.

Start DateOctober 2018

Jenny

JennyDarling Downs, QLD

I AM A NEW PERSON!!!

I started this program last year, and I have lost over 23kg in that time!!! I love the meals that I can make, with REAL Food! There are No shakes or rigid exercise programs. The additional support that I get from my Mentor is amazing as well!!! On a whole, this program has been a life changed for myself and my family!!!

Start DateApril 2018

Raelene S.

Raelene S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It’s my way of living....

I’ve been “putting my health at the top” for 18 months and each and every day, by focusing on my gut health, my overall wellbeing is the best it’s been for most of my adult life.

Start DateNovember 2017
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight

Shona M.

Shona M.Perth, WA

I am blessed

I never thought how changing my bad habits to change what I ate has turned my life around. The food is easy to prepare and fills you. You have a mentor to help you on your journey you are never alone

Start DateJuly 2018