Putting Health At The Top

Putting Health At The Top

N Scott

N ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ph@tt Life! It’s a healthy life! Loving Life ❤️

It has been nearly 4 years since I found this marvellous program.
Wonderful support with Mentoring. Great food plans, easy to follow. Online support pages and recipe pages. Feels just like a family. Great nutritional support. The food is a mix of well balanced protein, veges and fruit with options for Indian Style cooking, vegan and vegetarian options. The best thing is that it’s a lifestyle, not a diet! Healthy Living at its best!

Helen H.

Helen H.Perth, WA

Love this...Phattie for Life!

Its been a little over 4 years now that I have been using this program, on and off, to keep my health and weight on track! I have never had success like this in the past....and I can actually do this one and stick to it! The food is choiceful (is that a word? :) ) and I love the maintenance stage where the variety is amazing and healthy! I know heaps of people who have had amazing success with this as well....the proof is in the pudding! Well done Putting Health at the Top on your recent

FOUND MYSELF

The program has change my life. So easy to follow meal plans and my one on one mentor is always there when I need them. Love how it has taught me about gut health and to life a health lifestyle to maintain my weight loss. After trying everything to lose weight I had give up but Phatt help me found myself again. Phattie for life!!

Linda Tottman

Linda TottmanPerth, WA

Fantastic results

I have been on every weight loss program out there, and thinking that my only option would be to have lap band surgery, till my cousin told me about this amazing program, phatt with having nothing to lose except my weight I gave it a try, well the results were fantastic, with the supplements to support my gut heath I have never felt hungry, so glad I have changed my life for the better. Thank you Putting health at the top

This is one of the ABSOLUTE best Programs ever invented!!!!

It’s simple ...... easy to follow ..... healthy and very doable!! Yes I was never hungry !! It’s nutritious and helps change lifetime habits for the better!!
I highly recommend this Gut Healing Program

Sarah J.

Sarah J.Perth, WA

Changed my life forever.

I found this program 5 years ago and it seriously changed my life. I was fat and sad with seriously compromised gut health. Now I love my life, love good food and love my amazing nutrition.
I would never hesitate to recommend this program to anyone looking for an effective way to lose weight. Dont be like me and think there is no better way. You can do this

Changed my life

Incredible program that has changed my world. Ive reset my health and learnt to love myself again, Im a better mum, wife + person because I put my health @ the top!

Natasha Smith

Natasha SmithPerth, WA

Such a great program!

I stuck to the Program and loved how my body changed shape quickly and lost kgs! My mentor was helpful and didn't make me feel embarrassed. The recipe page was awesome!

40kg successfully lost and most stayed lost

Easy to follow programme that teaches how to maintain your new weight. You discover how different foods affect your body. Clear scientific explanations in the support group. Mentor support on call is key to the support with daily accountability helpful.

Nourlitta

NourlittaSydney, NSW

Made me sad

The program does make you lose weight but its very difficult. Don't believe the nonsense when they say real food its only 2 ingredients how is that real. You eat the same food for 1 month. All day in the bathroom because of the 3 litre intake water hated my life and got depression. Always dizzy and angry always shouting at everyone. The people that say its a lifestyle and yummy food I think they paid them to say that. All you do is take pills. I message my mentor she replies after 10 hours.

Jojo

JojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifestyle perfection!

Fantastic program, very pleased with how easy it is to stick to, and gave support daily with a mentor. If I get stuck they help every time. One word: lifestyle!

Been on the program for 5 months and I have lost 32kg so very close to my goal .. my mentor is amazing .. so worth it

Stick to the program and it works amazing drink plenty of water and it will keep u from keeping hungry
Use the balance drops when u have cravings and you will do great

This program has totally changed my life.

This program has totally changed mine and my families life. Being someone that was heavily overweight and struggling from day to day phatt has turnedy life around.
I was in my darkest place when I found this program and it pulled me out.
Phatt has given me a whole new outlook on food and the life I can live. I am now 65kg lighter then I was, I am a more active healthier Mumma for my girls and I'm now living my life instead of sitting on the sidelines.
Since starting the program I have never been hungry, I have have incredible support since day one and I actually feel like a new person inside and out.
No I'm still not at my goal weight but I know that with this incredible program my goal is possible to achieve.

Verrity W.

Verrity W.South East Queensland, QLD

Program was life changing. It just makes sense. Diets never worked.

Never felt hungry. So many options.
Three different plans available.
Daily accountability and support.
Support page is constant
Ticked the program off each day and
So easy to follow the tailored program.

Rachel T.

Rachel T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent healthy eating

I don’t understand the negative reviews especially the 500 cal on step 2 that’s not true, I’ve lost weight and feel fantastic it’s changed my life highly recommended. It’s a sensible eating program, with excellent support system. I haven’t suffered any ill side effects I’ve never felt better, infact my stomach complaints are gone. There are so many informative videos on the Facebook page. The proof is in the results.

Susana

SusanaNorth Queensland, QLD

I think it's unsafe

I have hypertension and my doctor is not supportive of this diet. I asked one mentor to ask other mentors if it is safe to do this diet for someone with hypertension. She said she can't advise due to liability issues. Reading from the posts, it looks like it's unsafe.

Baljeet K.

Baljeet K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gave me lifelong sickness

I started this program 2 months ago and lost 7 kgs in month but terrible part started later after a month I had severe stomach pain,later on this pain started happening very often. As one day I had this pain since morning and later on I was hospitalised. Doctors said my internal system is so week due to this program, so people please don't waste your money and time on this program.please use natural ways.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Horrible experience with the Mentors!

I did this programme last year and had the most horrible experience. The mentor didn’t follow up with me for weeks. Would not bother or give proper guidance. Asked me to double up on burn tablets which then I realised it was very dangerous. They deleted my posts from Facebook Phatt page. Waste of money and pathetic service!

Heartbroken mother

Heartbroken motherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is dangerous.

BEWARE THE “PHATT DIET
This diet should be used only under the guidance of a qualified medical practitioner. It is dangerous. We have enough young men and women with eating disorders who feel they have to starve themselves to look good, without adding this crazy programme to the mix.
500cals/day for a tradesman working 12 - 14 hrs of hard physical work is just not on. No glucose to the brain, no rational thinking. Yes they have supplements but a one size fits all determined by “a mentor” who had used the programme. Not good enough. This diet was a contributing factor to the suicide of my 40 yr old son 2 weeks ago, who was unable to rationalise his thoughts.
Don’t let it be too late for you or your loved ones. Seek advice from a doctor.

Start DateApril 2020
Trupti

TruptiSydney, NSW

Guaranteed weight loss. Warning for hair loss too!!

Phatt program is gut health pgm that helps to lose weight and stay healthy. It has transformed my personality. I am proactive and feel enthusiastic. However I have also experienced heavy hair loss after this program. I am sure I didn't do this pgm for both weigh and hair loss. It's heartbreaking to see lossing my healthy hair. Soon I will be bald.