Putting Health At The Top

Putting Health At The Top

Most successful program I've ever done

I was sceptical at first but seeing the results from others made me give it a go and I'm so glad I did. First 30 days I lost 9.5kg and to date 15.5kg and still going. Having my own mentor is what made me stick to this and be committed each day. Just give it a go for 30days, what have you got to lose, that's what I thought, and well I did lose, I lost weight!

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Amazing program for gut health and for reshaping your body. Continued support that teaches you how to eat for life.

If you follow the steps, follow the rules, and follow the plan, you will not be hungry. Very easy to follow with amazing support. I’m a Ph@ttie and gooper for life.

Start DateJune 2017

Best thing I ever did

I was never hungry on the programme I did crave things sometimes but I pushed through it and lost 11.5 kilos. So yes I was reasonably able to follow the programme. I feel like myself again which has been the best thing for me and have dropped several sizes in clothes. I’ve learnt how to eat to maintain my body better and feel much better overall from this.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport

The Phatt Program Is The Best There Is

I just want to say i can't thank The Phatt Program enough
I lost 9.4 kilos in the 30 days an lost another 4.1 kilos whilst maintaining so 13.5kgs in total
I did it because i wasn't eating much at all which made me stay in starvation mode hence why i Couldn't lose weight an i new i had to change my mindset..I was also eating the wrong foods
Phatt came into my life At the Right Time...

I have tried everything known to man to try an lose weight before this but couldn't stick to any of them..
This program teaches you how to eat properly which in turn helps to heal your gut
It also taught me to drink what i needed an still to this day i continue to do so..
I got Specialist approval an he even told me to stick with it so i am..
The one on One Mentoring has been Fantastic they kept me On Track an were always there and answered all my Questions i can't fault them....They sent me all the fact sheets about every single product so i could also research the products myself which was awesome
I will keep telling people about it as its something i will promote from now on in fact alot of my family have done it with amazing results not one has been disappointed so its a win win in my eyes..
I love the supplements they give me the energy an the boost i need every day also..
Thanks Again Phatt you Have Changed My Life for The Better

Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

The best weight loss program I've ever tried

I am 53 years old and lost 15kg in 2 rounds with this program. I've tried quite a few things over the years and was convinced I could never lose weight after menopause. This program proved me very wrong. I look and feel so much better, have a lot more energy and my confidence has soared. I didn't feel hungry while on the program and I've maintained my weight loss for the past 6 months without undue effort. I can't recommend this highly enough. Loved how the program teaches you to eat real foods and how to eat after the program to maintain the weight loss.

Start DateAugust 2018
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight

Have not o my lost weight but maintained. Thank you ph@tt

I found this program through a friend who lost an amazing 36kgs and was looking fabulous. I joined too thinking I only had 5kgs to lose but lost 9kgs in 40 days. The menu plans and one on one mentor was incredible. I checked in daily and I always had someone to help and support me. I have now maintained for nearly 2 years and have the knowledge and tools for years to come. Thanks again ph@tt

Start DateMay 2017
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Finally found a program that works

Am in awe of phatt and the changes in my appearance and how I feel has been life changing, Never felt better, easy to follow and was never hungry, thank you

Start DateAugust 2018
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

I have finally found what works! Great Program!!

Very simple meal plan to follow with approved food lists to swap foods in and out of if you have specific tastes. Results exceeded my expectations and food portions adequate.

Start DateOctober 2018

I AM A NEW PERSON!!!

I started this program last year, and I have lost over 23kg in that time!!! I love the meals that I can make, with REAL Food! There are No shakes or rigid exercise programs. The additional support that I get from my Mentor is amazing as well!!! On a whole, this program has been a life changed for myself and my family!!!

Start DateApril 2018
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

It’s my way of living....

I’ve been “putting my health at the top” for 18 months and each and every day, by focusing on my gut health, my overall wellbeing is the best it’s been for most of my adult life.

Start DateNovember 2017

I am blessed

I never thought how changing my bad habits to change what I ate has turned my life around. The food is easy to prepare and fills you. You have a mentor to help you on your journey you are never alone

Start DateJuly 2018

Finally found Phatt after 4 long years

Ive lost 20 kilos on this program.
I have energy and i feel so good in my gut.
This program is my calling, it works! Trust me ive tried so many ways to lose the weight.. I had the best mentor who guided and supported me along the whole of my journey.

Clean eating, clean supplements clean you!

Highly recomended.

Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

This has made such a difference to my life!

I started this program on the 3rd January 2019 and in exactly 14 weeks had lost 18.1 kgs, getting to a weight that I never would have thought possible as an older woman! The food is amazing, there is enough of it too and the program has taught me so much about my body, about my health and about what is best for me and I am so grateful for this. I never would have thought in a million years that I could get my waist back and be able to fit into all of my clothes that had been languishing in my wardrobe for many years. The program is easy to follow, the supplements are so beneficial and weighing in every day becomes a very good habit that I still do and will continue to do for the rest of my life. The program is definitely affordable especially when you see how much you save at the supermarket. This program has worked for me where others haven't and I haven't felt this good in a very long time.

Start DateJanuary 2019

Changed my life

I lost 40kg following this program I did 4 rounds to achieve my result. When you pay for your supplements you get granted access to your meal plans, approved food lists, herb and spice list and supplemet schedule plus you get a mentor to help you with support and information. It's a clean eating program, no shakes, no precooked or prepacked meals. I found it took some effort in the beginning to stick with it I had to change alot of bad habits that I was stuck on for so many years. In my experience I found there's no shortage of food it is restricted to certain foods but they're low calorie foods and since they're low calorie you can have a substantial amount. I honestly didn't feel hungry doing it. Best thing is you do all your own prep so you know exactly what to eat when the program ends, I absolutely love that it's not a forever commitment to the program but more life lessons you take with you. I also found drinking the amount of water at first (3lrts) to be quite challenging but my body soon adjusted and now I'm never without my water. I've learnt so much and I'm so grateful I could change my life with this program.

Start DateMarch 2018
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

It's changed my life and given me more than gut health and weight loss.

Highly recommended. The food is amazing its been good for me and has worked like no other program has. Great support and very educational having given me all the tools to succeed on the program. I have only had to purchase 2x30day rounds in 6mths unlike other programs where your paying mth after moth making unaffordable. One of the best things I've done for myself wish I'd found this years ago.

Start DateDecember 2018
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Best weightless program Ever!!

I started this program on June 8th 2018 at 82.4kg.. I lost a total of 16kg in 1 round! I was absolutely amazed. I went on following an 80/20 lifestyle accompanied by the amazing supplements we use to reach my goal loss of 23kg in November 2018. I have been maintaining this weight now ever since then. Its almost 1 year since I began and I cannot believe the difference in myself overall in 12 months.. I felt amazing doing the program and still feel amazing now.. Even though 1 of our stages is 500cal I never felt like I was starving myself.. Its amazing how much food there is at 1 meal when you are only eating healthy food with no additives or preservatives... The program was really easy to follow and I had the most amazing support from my mentor. If you are looking for weightloss and a lifestyle change I 100% recommend you try it.. You certainly won't be disappointed!

Start DateJune 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Changed my life

I lost 12kg in my first 30 days and went on to lose 37kg. Best thing I have done, and I’ve tried them all. Great supportive community, easy to follow.

Start DateMarch 2017
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Weight loss has never been so easy!

In 2017 I lost 26 kg in 3 1/2 months, in preparation for my 60th birthday. I have an amazing mentor and she’s still there for me whenever I message her. I love everything about this program and how I now feel. I still can’t get over how incredibly easy it was to lose and also having access to learning how to keep it off!

Start DateMay 2017

Brilliant weightloss program.

The only weightloss program that has ever worked for me. I lost 12 kg in 40 days, was not hungry and even better, no shakes or bars, just clean healthy food.An excellent program with top quality supplements and free mentoring.

Start DateMarch 2019

Dangerous and unsustainable

This diet - and it is a diet, not a "gut health program" or a "cleanse" - is unsustainable and unsafe. Participants are assigned a "mentor" with no training in nutrition or dietetics beyond the form replies they're emailed upon signing up with Modere (the MLM company behind it).

After signing a participant up, the mentor creates an account for them on the Modere website and adds the $300+ worth of supplements required to get through the first month without developing scurvy from the lack of adequate nutrition.

Phase one of the diet is three days of lean protein from an approved list, and a selection of vegetables with small serves of fruit (seems fine). Phase two (not so fine) - which lasts for at least two weeks with the option of four - involves restricting calories to under 500 with no coloured vegetables that aren't green. Across all phases, milk is limited to 2 teaspoons a day (but it's okay, there's a $40 calcium supplement for that!). Phase three is phase one, limited to 1000 calories. You may need to order more supplements by the time you get to this point.

Their website encourages potential participants to discuss the program with their doctor before commencing, which everyone should and nobody really does (and in this case you can't, because you don't get access to any of the meal plans or "required" supplements until you've drunk the Kool-Aid and paid your minimum $300). No medical professional would recommend it.

The thing I find most disturbing is the total lack of health knowledge demonstrated by the mentors. The advice they give is dreadful. "I almost passed out from heat/exhaustion/injury, I had three grapes and a sip of lemonade" should be met with pressure to seek medical advice, not "you might see a gain on the scales tomorrow."

On the whole the mentors are nice people and probably do want to help, but you're better off asking for health advice from a stranger at a bus stop. They might actually know what they're talking about.

Start DateSeptember 2018

How many people here have done the program for 30 days and are now mentors? Is 30 days really enough to start telling others what to eat and pushing supplements and pills on them? What if people have medical conditions?
This is an amazing programme and I have done the programme in 2016 and achieved amazing results for my health and wellbeing maintaining it still in 2019. This programme taught me how to maintain a healthy lifestyle after failing this for the 21years prior with so many other weightloss methods I tryed and never were sustainable It is more then a Weightloss programme, it’s given me my life back in so many ways. Any one with medical concerns are asked to go to their medical practitioners with the product fact sheets and the GPs and nutritionists are loving what the programme is doing for their patients and clients. Can’t speak highly enough of this programme. It is strictly compliant with the TGA regulations! It is a 3 step programme. And I certainly don’t go hungry. Highly recommended!

I think all health pyramid selling scams should be illegal in Australia. Some of the supplements can be dangerous and can contain questionable ingredients. These things seem to be taking off over here as people are unaware. You should always consult a qualified professional such as a Naturopath or dietitian who will work with your individual health needs.
Hello Aunt M, I have been a customer of the products for a while so I just wanted to assure you that not only did I take the vitamins and mineral supplements to my Doctor but also obtained the fact sheets for all the ingredients. Not one ingredient is questionable or of a chemical nature - these are all natural vitamin and mineral supplements; much like you would obtain from the chemist except of a higher quality and without unnatural casings etc.. These products are simply used alongside the healthy eating program to better support you through the journey - as we all know it's not easy eating green this day and age!!! Definitely not a scam, products have been around for 30 years and are backed by ethical QA testing and health regulations of course as a minimum standard. The healthy living program itself is designed by an Australian nutritionist also. Hope this helpsDid your doctor recommend a 500 calories a day diet with no exercise for 30 days too?I have no current health issues and have been taking Australian made supplements while also consulting a naturopath. Doctors have no idea and mock me when even mention supplements because they are not trained in these matters as some dietitians are not either that they themselves have even stated to me. I find it very hard to believe your doctor knew anything about supplements. As I stated only a naturopath in the last 20 years has kept my health up to date and I am over 50. What I have experienced is many of these MLM models with totally inexperienced people with no qualifications pushing them and actually had one woman hide her illness from her customers so she wouldn't loose face or money after selling her wonder products! (different American brand also supposedly legitimately wonderful and safe). Very deceitful. I have also seen reviews on these products from people who have become ill taking them and some ending up in hospital. I call that liable. All I am saying is be very careful and consult a naturopath with them not a doctor because not one supplement fits all and as with anything can be dangerous to some people.

Did you actually do the program for 30 days?
I would like to know how it went over a 12 month period to see if it's sustainable and has any other health consequences. Pointless doing it if it's only short term effects or long term ill health.As a nutritionist I find this diet quite damaging, both in the short term and in the long run. 500 calories (around 2000kJ) a day is extremely low for a person to survive on, especially as the current recommendation for the average person is 8700kJ per day. You're basically sending your body into starvation mode, which slows your metabolism and causes your body to save energy wherever it can, ending in feelings of lethargy, a foggy head and constipation. In an attempt to combat this you are required to buy over $300 a month worth of supplements -caffeine to give you the illusion of having energy and boost your lagging metabolism, vitamins and minerals to "replace" the ones you are sadly missing in your diet, and fibre to try and keep your bowels moving, in the absence of any whole grains, beans and legumes or starchy vegetables (aka fibre). One of the big plugs is improving gut health but a healthy gut biome depends on insoluble fibre. You get this from fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans and legumes. In the absence of this healthy fibre, "good" bacteria is over-run by "bad" bacteria and health problems manifest as a result. You are only allowed one vegetable for lunch and one for dinner, with a small protein source. The vegetables are chosen from a limited list of low kilojoule, low starch vegetables and only one piece of fruit is allowed per day (current Dietary Guidelines recommend at least 2). You eat like this for a month, then if you haven't lost 10-15% of your bodyweight (don't even get me started on how unsafe this is!), you just start again. Depriving yourself of essential nutrients and fibre for another month. Oh, and don't exercise or you will likely faint! You may lose weight initially, but short term nutritional deficiency and long term slowing of your metabolism is not safe or worth it. If you want to lose weight safely, healthily and for the long term, see a clinical nutritionist or dietitian. THAT Will be worth it!!It will be 12 months since i did the program (one round) still maintaining my weight loss eat well and feel better than i did prior. I have seen nutritionists and dietitians who all give you the same advice ( and it cost me a lot more than $300!! ) There are pro's and cons definitely but there is no doubt for some people it works extremely well and overdosing on carbs and sugar is the main problem in our diet all round so the program teaches you what works with your body and what works against. Not dangerous if you use a bit of common sense and if the current dietary guidelines were working we wouldn't need such a program as you can see we (as a society) still have a weight problem and prescribing the same needs for all is just not working. Take it or leave it however a VLCD has been recommended by doctors and health professionals for many years ??