Putting Health At The Top

3.6

Rachel T.

Rachel T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent healthy eating

I don’t understand the negative reviews especially the 500 cal on step 2 that’s not true, I’ve lost weight and feel fantastic it’s changed my life highly recommended. It’s a sensible eating program, with excellent support system. I haven’t suffered any ill side effects I’ve never felt better, infact my stomach complaints are gone. There are so many informative videos on the Facebook page. The proof is in the results.

Start DateMay 2020
Susana

SusanaNorth Queensland, QLD

I think it's unsafe

I have hypertension and my doctor is not supportive of this diet. I asked one mentor to ask other mentors if it is safe to do this diet for someone with hypertension. She said she can't advise due to liability issues. Reading from the posts, it looks like it's unsafe.

Baljeet K.

Baljeet K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gave me lifelong sickness

I started this program 2 months ago and lost 7 kgs in month but terrible part started later after a month I had severe stomach pain,later on this pain started happening very often. As one day I had this pain since morning and later on I was hospitalised. Doctors said my internal system is so week due to this program, so people please don't waste your money and time on this program.please use natural ways.

Start DateJuly 2020

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Horrible experience with the Mentors!

I did this programme last year and had the most horrible experience. The mentor didn’t follow up with me for weeks. Would not bother or give proper guidance. Asked me to double up on burn tablets which then I realised it was very dangerous. They deleted my posts from Facebook Phatt page. Waste of money and pathetic service!

Heartbroken mother

Heartbroken motherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is dangerous.

BEWARE THE “PHATT DIET
This diet should be used only under the guidance of a qualified medical practitioner. It is dangerous. We have enough young men and women with eating disorders who feel they have to starve themselves to look good, without adding this crazy programme to the mix.
500cals/day for a tradesman working 12 - 14 hrs of hard physical work is just not on. No glucose to the brain, no rational thinking. Yes they have supplements but a one size fits all determined by “a mentor” who had used the programme. Not good enough. This diet was a contributing factor to the suicide of my 40 yr old son 2 weeks ago, who was unable to rationalise his thoughts.
Don’t let it be too late for you or your loved ones. Seek advice from a doctor.

Start DateApril 2020
Trupti

TruptiSydney, NSW

Guaranteed weight loss. Warning for hair loss too!!

Phatt program is gut health pgm that helps to lose weight and stay healthy. It has transformed my personality. I am proactive and feel enthusiastic. However I have also experienced heavy hair loss after this program. I am sure I didn't do this pgm for both weigh and hair loss. It's heartbreaking to see lossing my healthy hair. Soon I will be bald.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Miss Goodie Two Shoes

Miss Goodie Two ShoesAngaston

Be warned! this diet may cause long term health problems.

During step 2, you are to consume only 500 calories per day, not per meal, per day. I equate the diet with being taught how to eat like an anorexic.
The food is boring and repetitive.
The company stated that the supplements from Modere are to support the body during the step 2. Not to help lose weight.
I became a social marketer as I had fantastic success with the program.
There are some very scary tactics being used in this company behind the scenes. Worryingly, social marketers hand out pseudo medical advice. I now have a heart condition which I did not have prior to starting the program.

Start DateOctober 2017
Josiepc

JosiepcSydney, NSW

Health is not the top priority

This program will help you lose weight fast, but it’s because you are starving your body of the nutrients it requires as well as expelling fluid retention. I advised my mentor that I had fog brain and I was scared to drive as I didn’t feel I could concentrate. The mentor advised to up the mineral supplement that cost an arm and a leg. I realised the mentors have no nutritional training and are only interested in maintaining product purchases and not the health of its clients. I do not recommend.

Weight LostI have gained weight
Sharon L.

Sharon L.

Fantastic program

Highly recommend this program, initial cost, but no monthly fees, great mentor support. Only requirement is a strong commitment and desire to get healthy and lose weight. Have the correct food in the fridge and search for recipes.
I lost 6kg in 1st month - feeling fabulous. Willpower is the key

Start DateApril 2020

Peter B.

Peter B.South East Queensland, QLD

Needs commitment but will work.

Im giving it a go. 4 kg weight lost in Stage 1 over 3 days. Didn't seem hard. My Mentor has been very supportive (and shown patience with my countless questions). Stage 2, I found it needed commitment to search for recipes even though there isa Facebook recipe site. Really needs a simple 4 ingredient recipe book to make it easier.

Start DateMarch 2020

It works

You need to give your 28 best days to see the difference , yes the diet is strict but that's not too harsh . I work as a chef doing various shift and still manage to lose the weight .

Start DateJanuary 2020

Aarju B.

Aarju B.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't fall for this scam guys!

I bought products with [name removed], one of the mentors and as soon as I bought the products, she hardly followed up or guided me...Just added me in some groups and that's all...This is a total crap so don't waste your money on it..I wasted $493 with this stupid products

Start DateFebruary 2020
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same
Kathyjo

KathyjoPerth, WA

Hard to do if not at home all day

Alan brown

Alan brownSydney, NSW

Horrible fake diet fooling gullible people

Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

They discourage negative feedback about the diet

I could only do this diet for 2 days because I was starving, felt horrible and got constipation. When I asked about these issues on the Facebook page they deleted my post and rang my mentor at 9pm at night and told her to sort me out..she just told me to try one more week....obviously works for some but not for me

Additional Physical Activities Sport

Mila Kay

Mila KaySydney, NSW

Misleading and deceptive

I have on 2 separate occasions asked to individuals who promote the PHATT program via facebook if there were supplements involved and in both instances I have documentary evidence I was told No. The first lady apologies when I called her up on it. The second lady made an attempt to belittle me both online on the main page and in a private message.

Would like PHATT to comment on its practices.

Jean H.

Jean H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Life changing

I found Ph@tt when i was unwell and needed help. After trying many different diets that all ended up not working .. I have lost 23kg and kept if off .. I love this so worth the investment of a few supplements.

Start DateAugust 2018

So successful

I was starving for a week. I couldn’t have eaten my own fingers. The only thing that kept me going was the huge amount of energy that I had immediately. Go figure that! I thought I would be tired. I lost weight really quickly and that kept me motivated. I didn’t have much to do this but in one month I l 10 KG. It’s quite miraculous I think. The products appear high quality and effective. I am a true sceptic but this works:

Start DateApril 2019
JRJ

JRJSydney, NSW

This is a Ketogenic Diet (Keto / Atkins) and the products are for others to make a commision

This is a Ketogenic Diet (Keto / Atkins) and the products are for others to make a commission through Modere. Weight loss is through following a Ketogenic diet (which is proven to lose weight), and this knowledge is free and available to all through many other websites and youtube channels.
The products are sold by mentors to make them a commission. You'll need to do more research on if you feel the products and mentor adds extra value to your weight loss journey.

Start DateJune 2019
Eline Ekladious

Eline Ekladious

Kind, helpful, polite and wise man

Martin is hard working, sacrificial, honest and friendly. I never had any negative experiences all over the time. He fulfills his duties above and beyond the call of duty. I appreciate his excellent performance always