QEnergy

See the Best Energy Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No answer on their phones just asks to leave a message

No answer on their phones just asks to leave a message and currently need a new meter as my solar feed in is actuallly adding to my buy in usage

Michelle E.QEnergy

Jason

JasonNew South Wales

Consumer's beware, 200% increase in electricity rates.

quickhost

quickhostSydney, NSW

Changed meter, reduced my fuse size, didnt advise. not fixed 3 weeks later

Misleading claims on their pricing structure re: solar
Added solar meter and made unauthorised change to my mains fuse and I have been following up for over 3 weeks. Constant run around, no action.

Aaron CHornsby

NOT A SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Aaron C

Qenergy affordable, reliable power!

Commercial house power, along with excellent pricing & customer relations. Qenergy has extremely reliable power with very little power drop outs, highly recommended a ***** 5 star ***** service!.

elizabeth

elizabethNewport,Sydney

Do not go near this company. Accounting system is inaccurate. Contracts are inaccurate.

Quite incompetent.

We have had nothing but headache after headache trying to have our QEnergy service disconnected after moving out of an apartment.
They stuff up the final invoice every time, throw new charges on there, try to bill us for the wrong period etc etc. It's now 3 months since we moved out and they're still sending me incorrect invoices which are a huge pain to follow up.
If only I could bill them for my wasted time.

Dan

Thanks but I'm currently waiting for an amended invoice from your team already. We'll see if that one is correct or if you still try to charge me for energy used after the agreed move-out date of 23 September on my file.

Lisa S

Lisa SHunter Region, NSW

Very difficult to deal with, lucky some customer service staff are better than others

Jacqui

Disgusting insulting company!!

Yeah right

Yeah rightSkye

Watch for contract renewal

First 12 months fine. Then..:..

Chris

Chris

Bill double the price

Do not go with these scammers! Like other posts apparently an email was sent with new rates which i never received and my bill is now double!! called to discuss and they couldn't do anything except put me on a payment plan. Canceling my plan and going elsewhere they are a joke.

Fras

FrasMelbourne

They are a SCAM. Look cheap to start with but they will cheat you.

BEWARE!
They offer cheap prices to lure you in. They then increase your price without notice, and you cant change until the next meter reading. In the mean time they rip you off.
They increased my rate 50%, you only find out when they send you the bill. They say that they can do it in their contract. Im complaining to the ACCC as they are breaching many consumer laws IMO.

Worst energy company ever. 1 star is even too good for them.

Double your energy rate without telling you what the new rates are in the notification email. This company should be punished.

gpr

gprvincentia

same as the rest

Just very aware with these people. our rates have over doubled and they have not notified us of the price increase this has happen not once but twice. am changing providers today. make sure they have to contact you in person by phone to change your rates.

Angela

Angela

Cheating! Price doubled!

The rate went up by more than 50% without telling customers the exact new rate. I was shocked when receiving the new bill. Transfer to another company. Never go back! ! !

Beware - contract rolled over & doubled our rates

Do not sign up with Q ENERGY. Since this company moved off shore it delves in criminal activity!! I don't use those words lightly however we missed their sneaky contract roll over email which came under a different email address to the one the invoices are submitted on and we didn't know until the next bill came through that we had been stung with doubled rates. Try someone else but stay clear of this lot.

Ann

Annasked

How can I switch to your company?

Lauren W.QEnergy

Hi Ann, you may call us at 1300 QEnergy or visit our website qenergy.com.au to see our latest offers.

-Your QEnergy Team

ImEm
ImEm

why would you want to switch to them.... I only owed them $700/ and was disconnected. Yes, I fell back with my payments, but I have a good reason " I had no money ". and now.... no electricity. I called them and was told that if I can pay half at the time of call they can put in the request for re connection which will take any time between 24 - 48hrs and the full balance must be paid the next day. Since i was still struggling financially I asked if I pay the requested half now can the balance please be made $100 a week (next 3 weeks) to which she said, I will have to put you through to the supervisor. When the supervisor came on she just rudely said, as they have been patient for the last few months I have only ONE option and that is to pay the full amount to get re connection done.
Even though I explained that the lady before offered to take only half to get reconnection she insisted that I now have to pay pretty much the full amount. got nowhere with my begging and she just said " ïf you dont want to pay then i am just going to end the call" - and so she did. By the way almost 5 yrs of service and i have never let bills get to this. this is loyalty.
There is NO care anymore.. its all about the money.
anyway, guess other retailers must be same. but i doubt they will disconnect for just $700 (that actually included the bill due end of this month too)

Antony Hasked

qenergy i switched to you months ago as i have a smart meter and pay as i use ive not received my smart cards to pay im disgusted how you havent sent my cards as i have clocked a debt up now i wanted to change back to my old surplyer only to here off them to say i cant switch back as you have blocked them soon as my cards come im paying the bill and switching back to my old surplyer and were is your contact number as i cant get hold of you with a complaint eithe over this

Lauren W.QEnergy

Thank you for the feedback Antony, our contact number is 1300 44 85 35. Without having further details on your account it is difficult for us to answer your feedback. Please contact us so we can help resolve this issue for you.
-Your QEnergy Team

Antony H

i tried to ring you my phone wont let me get through to you i live at 150 albert rd farnworth bolton bl49hu its mr a hardman all i want is these cards to come to my address so i can pay this bill;l ive clocked up on my smart meter ive had no cards delivered for months still waiting you told me i had a 2 week period to cancel i tried to go back to my old energy company only to here off them that i cant because im in areas through your company not sending the gas and electric cards im in debt now when i wasnt before get these cards sent to my address right now so i can pay my debt and get rid of you its disgusting get them cards to my address right now

Sandra B

Sandra Basked

What is your rates per kilowatt? We have solar?

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your enquiry. Our rates differ depending on your tariff. You can check some of our offers here simply by entering your postcode, http://www.qenergy.com.au/Electricity-Offers . May we ask for your contact details for further assistance? Let us know your preferred time for a phone call.

You can also reach us by calling 1300 QEnergy (1300 44 85 35)lines are open 9am - 6pm every week day or email us at enquiries@qenergy.com.au

- Your QEnergy Team

Get an answer from our members and QEnergy representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers