3.7

• Rates and Fees

Excellent and knowledgeable customer service.

Really impressed by this company. Mainly contacted them via their chat service and all employees I've dealt with have been fantastic. We were with them for a few years and they quickly and efficiently dealt with issues such as changing Controlled Load and installing smart meter. I unfortunately had to transfer to a different company after installing solar panels because their solar tariff is very low. Am now with AGL and QEnergy service is head and shoulders above that company. If they raised their solar tariff I would move back without hesitation. Highly recommended.

John S

John SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor service.

I have domestic power with solar. 2 days to issue a bill post meter read but 3 weeks to partially correct an error they made. Interestingly both original error and remaining error in their favour. No one is interested in solving the problem quickly. They owe me a significant refund and the delays and accounting errors seem suspicious.
Company has a Brisbane address but all dealings are through an offshore call centre where workers address problems by sending emails to other workers.
Would not recommend.

Michelle E.QEnergy

disappointed after being long time customer

wontbudge

wontbudgeSydney, NSW

Be careful when leaving

Terrible Service Provider

Would not recommend this energy company as they are completely unreliable. I was charged $600 for my energy bill even though there was no one living in the apartment for the first month of the quarter. The next bill we got was $200. When we called up to ask them why there was such a huge discrepancy they tried to blame it on us but we hadn't changed our energy consumption at all. Very very disappointing with this service. Avoid at all costs.

Helen D.

Helen D.South East Queensland, QLD

Overbilling is regular and hard to check.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Ivan

Ivan

Poor Service - Stay Away

We used this company for our business.
Has been nothing but difficult.
Pricing is not competitive.
Bills are late and then you are bombarded with requests for money and a thousand calls.
When billing issues are raised , they get defensive and never provide a solution.
Upon closing the account, they don't do it in a timely manner and then blame Ausgrid whilst still charging usage charges. Continually threaten collections and aggressive phone harassment.
Customer service is poor when trying to settle and resolve account.
Stay away - there are better providers - with local based operators as opposed to what this company provides.

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest. Increased price twice by over 30% within 2 months.

After being with QEnergy for some time, they have jacked price up twice within 2 months by way over 30%. Wich made them the most expensive on the market.

Plus every time they have done price change is in the middle of the billing period, so even if you change the provider, you have to pay higher rate for the last quarter.

Dishonest.

Nick

No miss-communication took place, just pure dishonesty.

Steve S.

Steve S.Sydney

There are better deals around and better customer service from other provider

Quoc L.South East Queensland, QLD

Not sending out my bill and demanding the payment

This is the second time this has happened they dont send a bill and put me straight to collection notice im going to change provider as soon as possible this is not good enough.

Quoc L.

So why are you sending a collection notice if i dont get my statemants with that email for my power bill i would pay it if i had it. it doesn't make sense like i said this is not the first time.

No answer on their phones just asks to leave a message

No answer on their phones just asks to leave a message and currently need a new meter as my solar feed in is actuallly adding to my buy in usage

Jason

JasonNew South Wales

Consumer's beware, 200% increase in electricity rates.

quickhostSydney, NSW

Changed meter, reduced my fuse size, didnt advise. not fixed 3 weeks later

Misleading claims on their pricing structure re: solar
Added solar meter and made unauthorised change to my mains fuse and I have been following up for over 3 weeks. Constant run around, no action.

Aaron CHornsby

NOT A SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Aaron C

Qenergy affordable, reliable power!

Commercial house power, along with excellent pricing & customer relations. Qenergy has extremely reliable power with very little power drop outs, highly recommended a ***** 5 star ***** service!.

elizabeth

elizabethNewport,Sydney

Do not go near this company. Accounting system is inaccurate. Contracts are inaccurate.

DanSouthwest, VIC

Quite incompetent.

We have had nothing but headache after headache trying to have our QEnergy service disconnected after moving out of an apartment.
They stuff up the final invoice every time, throw new charges on there, try to bill us for the wrong period etc etc. It's now 3 months since we moved out and they're still sending me incorrect invoices which are a huge pain to follow up.
If only I could bill them for my wasted time.

Dan

Thanks but I'm currently waiting for an amended invoice from your team already. We'll see if that one is correct or if you still try to charge me for energy used after the agreed move-out date of 23 September on my file.

Lisa S

Lisa SHunter Region, NSW

Very difficult to deal with, lucky some customer service staff are better than others

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Price per KWH doubled

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Qenergy cheating company

Jeanette Mole

Jeanette Moleasked

My daughter has recently passed away and we have only now discovered she is with Qenergy. Please contact me regarding the cancellation of her account. I am her mother and next of kin. We have a Death Certificate. We have cleared the unit and handed back the keys, but I think we should get the electricity shut off. Thanking you Jeanette Mole.

Hi Jeanette,

We are truly sorry for your loss. Please feel free to let us know how we can be of assistance. We may need you to contact us and provide the account reference number so we can assist you immediately. You may email us at service@qenergy.com.au or via live chat at www.qenergy.com.au. Alternatively, call us on 1300 698992.

Ann

Annasked

How can I switch to your company?

Lauren W.QEnergy

Hi Ann, you may call us at 1300 QEnergy or visit our website qenergy.com.au to see our latest offers.

-Your QEnergy Team

ImEm
ImEm

why would you want to switch to them.... I only owed them $700/ and was disconnected. Yes, I fell back with my payments, but I have a good reason " I had no money ". and now.... no electricity. I called them and was told that if I can pay half at the time of call they can put in the request for re connection which will take any time between 24 - 48hrs and the full balance must be paid the next day. Since i was still struggling financially I asked if I pay the requested half now can the balance please be made $100 a week (next 3 weeks) to which she said, I will have to put you through to the supervisor. When the supervisor came on she just rudely said, as they have been patient for the last few months I have only ONE option and that is to pay the full amount to get re connection done.
Even though I explained that the lady before offered to take only half to get reconnection she insisted that I now have to pay pretty much the full amount. got nowhere with my begging and she just said " ïf you dont want to pay then i am just going to end the call" - and so she did. By the way almost 5 yrs of service and i have never let bills get to this. this is loyalty.
There is NO care anymore.. its all about the money.
anyway, guess other retailers must be same. but i doubt they will disconnect for just $700 (that actually included the bill due end of this month too)

Antony Hasked

qenergy i switched to you months ago as i have a smart meter and pay as i use ive not received my smart cards to pay im disgusted how you havent sent my cards as i have clocked a debt up now i wanted to change back to my old surplyer only to here off them to say i cant switch back as you have blocked them soon as my cards come im paying the bill and switching back to my old surplyer and were is your contact number as i cant get hold of you with a complaint eithe over this

Lauren W.QEnergy

Thank you for the feedback Antony, our contact number is 1300 44 85 35. Without having further details on your account it is difficult for us to answer your feedback. Please contact us so we can help resolve this issue for you.
-Your QEnergy Team

Antony H

i tried to ring you my phone wont let me get through to you i live at 150 albert rd farnworth bolton bl49hu its mr a hardman all i want is these cards to come to my address so i can pay this bill;l ive clocked up on my smart meter ive had no cards delivered for months still waiting you told me i had a 2 week period to cancel i tried to go back to my old energy company only to here off them that i cant because im in areas through your company not sending the gas and electric cards im in debt now when i wasnt before get these cards sent to my address right now so i can pay my debt and get rid of you its disgusting get them cards to my address right now

Get an answer from our members and QEnergy representatives