Listing monitored by QEnergy

• Rates and Fees
Lisa
LisaCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome work

Evy was amazing this morning, helped out our situation with a simple and stress free solution. Customer service was fantastic, thank you.

She rang me yesterday but due to myself being unavailable was perfectly fine to call the next day which I appreciated greatly.

Dk sound
Dk sound Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service exceptional

Reviewing my comparison rates ,Q energy have the best in the country , not to mention the customer service department who went out of their way to assist with further details regarding my utilities
Highly Recommended

Dougstar
DougstarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Trash

I have had cancer, and it was easier to deal with than their customer support. Unable to be contacted, no response, They obviously do not spend any money on people, they just want to resale other businesses backbones without any contact from their customers. Everything directs you back to their site only. Just another example of corporate greed.

Alex
AlexRingwood

no way to pay QEnergy invoice using credit card online.

Switched to QEnergy.
No way to pay QEnergy invoice using credit card online. Only need to call them. Are they for real? it is 2021. Called them, they are closed, for real?

SeajayMelbourne

terrible customer service

I attempted to connect using this mob. They were useless. Customer service with attitude for sure. I've moved many many times and I've never had such a difficult experience. Apparently you have to join up on line to get the offer through the vic comparison website. It does not say that. With the issues and terrible customer service from the start it would only be an indication of more problems to come. I'll pay 50 more a year to stay with the devil I know.

Seajay

Wow. So you're happy your staff are so rude that are driving customers away. Good to know. Glad you replied with that. The whole company is allergic to new customers.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Janice Wells
Janice WellsUmina

Definitely worth considering

Our company has been using QEnergy for 5 yrs. When comparison companies calls up to see if they can get us a better deal we have been advised to stay where we are. Works for us.

QEnergy TeamQEnergy

Highly recommend, great customer service

Set-up process with Q Energy was really efficient and prompt. The customer service team are friendly and helpful. The power has been reliable so far - no dropouts as of yet.

QEnergy TeamQEnergy

Super helpful staff, great service

Reliable service and good communication, staff are really helpful and easy to contact. This is the first time we have been with a smaller energy company and they’ve been excellent, with competitive rates.

Josephine
JosephineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended and excellent customer service and very helpful much appreciated

Electricity
Very reliable and great customer service I'm very happy and satisfied with the overall service from this electricity company never have a problem with them very happy customer indeed

DrN
DrNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Go elsewhere

This company feels they have the right to dictate to customers and illegally advise customers they cannot contact the ombudsman. They blame customers for them not processing the information provided to them and do not respond for weeks. Give your money to honest providers.

Johnno
Johnno

One of the best or the best electricity rates in Victoria

Great customer service combined with a real low daily connection fee matched with very competitive electricity charges. Only disappointment is their low solar rebate of 10.2 cents feed in to the grid.
Since switching to them the last 2 invoices have surprised us how low they have been.

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling awful disastrous comedy of errors this organization is a red hot mess

Great customer service

I recently switched from another provider and had some questions which were answered by the online chat team. Very happy with my decision to make the switch. Concession discount was applied and a retrospective discount will be added to my next bill, unlike my previous provider.

Dahlia
DahliaSydney, NSW

Thank you Evie, for being so helpful and thorough... You made my morning sunny

The power has been fine, even though we've been in this home 47 years. After some hitches in 2015, after I have lost my husband, you managed to get on top of it and it has been steady. Thank you QEnergy.

Bethany M.
Bethany M.Central Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, complete lack of competence and continuously overcharge us or don't issue invoices

1. Every time we contact them they do not answer and return the call multiple days later.
2. Customer service agents are terrible and have no knowledge of their invoicing or how to appropiate speak with customers
3. Continuously overcharge or don't issue invoices - including double charging us for a single period

All round terrible supplier and would not recommend!!

Read more reviews - page 2

Revco
Revcoasked

What is your relationship with MOJO POWER P/L and why has it not been disclosed?

Jeanette Mole
Jeanette Moleasked

My daughter has recently passed away and we have only now discovered she is with Qenergy. Please contact me regarding the cancellation of her account. I am her mother and next of kin. We have a Death Certificate. We have cleared the unit and handed back the keys, but I think we should get the electricity shut off. Thanking you Jeanette Mole.

Hi Jeanette,

We are truly sorry for your loss. Please feel free to let us know how we can be of assistance. We may need you to contact us and provide the account reference number so we can assist you immediately. You may email us at service@qenergy.com.au or via live chat at www.qenergy.com.au. Alternatively, call us on 1300 698992.

Ann
Annasked

How can I switch to your company?

Lauren W.QEnergy

Hi Ann, you may call us at 1300 QEnergy or visit our website qenergy.com.au to see our latest offers.

-Your QEnergy Team

ImEm
ImEm

why would you want to switch to them.... I only owed them $700/ and was disconnected. Yes, I fell back with my payments, but I have a good reason " I had no money ". and now.... no electricity. I called them and was told that if I can pay half at the time of call they can put in the request for re connection which will take any time between 24 - 48hrs and the full balance must be paid the next day. Since i was still struggling financially I asked if I pay the requested half now can the balance please be made $100 a week (next 3 weeks) to which she said, I will have to put you through to the supervisor. When the supervisor came on she just rudely said, as they have been patient for the last few months I have only ONE option and that is to pay the full amount to get re connection done.
Even though I explained that the lady before offered to take only half to get reconnection she insisted that I now have to pay pretty much the full amount. got nowhere with my begging and she just said " ïf you dont want to pay then i am just going to end the call" - and so she did. By the way almost 5 yrs of service and i have never let bills get to this. this is loyalty.
There is NO care anymore.. its all about the money.
anyway, guess other retailers must be same. but i doubt they will disconnect for just $700 (that actually included the bill due end of this month too)

Get an answer from our members and QEnergy representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers