• Rates and Fees
Johnno

Johnno

One of the best or the best electricity rates in Victoria

Great customer service combined with a real low daily connection fee matched with very competitive electricity charges. Only disappointment is their low solar rebate of 10.2 cents feed in to the grid.
Since switching to them the last 2 invoices have surprised us how low they have been.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling awful disastrous comedy of errors this organization is a red hot mess

Great customer service

I recently switched from another provider and had some questions which were answered by the online chat team. Very happy with my decision to make the switch. Concession discount was applied and a retrospective discount will be added to my next bill, unlike my previous provider.

Dahlia

DahliaSydney, NSW

Thank you Evie, for being so helpful and thorough... You made my morning sunny

The power has been fine, even though we've been in this home 47 years. After some hitches in 2015, after I have lost my husband, you managed to get on top of it and it has been steady. Thank you QEnergy.

Bethany M.

Bethany M.Central Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, complete lack of competence and continuously overcharge us or don't issue invoices

1. Every time we contact them they do not answer and return the call multiple days later.
2. Customer service agents are terrible and have no knowledge of their invoicing or how to appropiate speak with customers
3. Continuously overcharge or don't issue invoices - including double charging us for a single period

All round terrible supplier and would not recommend!!

John G.

John G.Central Queensland, QLD

Good customer service, call back on time, great financial hardship assistance

Currently receiving financial hardship help from QEnergy, and they have been very helpful, caring and consistent with call-backs. They have been wonderfully understanding of my situation and I would definitely recommend their service to anyone. Thankyou Evy from QEnergy :)

Customer service IMPOSSIBLE!

Regularly advised QEnergy I was not receiving bills. Got 6 months of bills to be paid in 3 days. So much for my honesty. Just an apology for the "inconvenience" Their English is poor.

Disappointed

DisappointedVictoria

QEnergy hopeless

Extremely poor customer service

Still waiting to hear back from the Q Energy customer service team to finalise our solar connection, followed their process, no follow up. They haven't responded to emails or phone messages

Dmac

DmacSydney, NSW

Worst customer service

Tried to talk to a representative of QEnergy but ended up talking to their call centre in the Phillipines.. after the first person not knowing anything at all about power supply I thought I had a trainee so I rang again and talked to another - this guy was worse !!! .. The only thing he knew was to say send an email - I asked how can I talk to someone in Aistralia & this seemed like a totally foreign concept .. I’m moving all my accounts to a company that I can talk to (in English)

Kerry TVictoria

Dreadful

I found an offer on the Victorian Government energy compare website which was very competitive.
After several attempts to contact them, starting with ringing the call centre,and using web chat,
my experience was awful. Call centre staff could not speak proper English, were extremely unprofessional, and had no knowledge whatsoever of their products.
After web chat, I found this offer was misleading to say the least.
Don't go there!

Incompetent company

Have contacted my current provider to stop the transfer. I have tried to contact qenergy via email & telephone. Today I finally spoke to someone and there was no record of my sign up on their system, even though I gave the customer number. They found no record of d.O.B. Mobile or the customer number which I repeated 4 times.
Useless company. Stay away. No customer service at all.

mp9abAU

terrible customer service

its very bad to deal with, hard to talk to someone, or someone that knows how to help you needs to improve customer service for me to want to be a customer

mp9ab

its so bad i do not know how you are in business, might be cheap but the customer service will make you understand why its cheaper than most others , if you like dealing with people from another country this is for you

Kane

KaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't even sign up!

Mark S.

Again in front with our instalment payments

Again q energy is gonna take all our instalment payments as there is an error in there billing system this only ever happens every time we get in front with our payments It doesn’t make sense ,i will be switching back to ergon energy 3 times now with q energy is enough stay clear of this company now q energy saying we will get multiple bills such a scamming company

Mark S.

Contact escalate team what a joke no one answers you says all crap about covid to contact online liars cheaters dont trust this company at all avoid at all costs i have made application to ergon energy to come back to them

JayNew South Wales

Qenergy - the Covid Rorter.

There are two components your electricity bill - 'cents per kilowatt' and 'service charge per day'. In 2019, it was 20.599 cents per kilowatt and $0.83 service charge per day. On the last bill (21/09/2020), it rocketed to 25.5827 cents per kilowatt and $1.04 service charge per day. That's a 20 - 25% increase in less than 12 months. I'm now changing to another supplier that has electricity at the old rates.

Jeffrey D.

Jeffrey D.Illawarra, NSW

excellent help from Dory..thank you

I was struggling to understand my latest bill, thought it had gone up 10%, but Dory simply explained they incorporated the 10% GST on the rate., rather than at the end of the bill.. derr...so no change thank you!

QEnergy TeamQEnergy

Excellent and knowledgeable customer service.

Really impressed by this company. Mainly contacted them via their chat service and all employees I've dealt with have been fantastic. We were with them for a few years and they quickly and efficiently dealt with issues such as changing Controlled Load and installing smart meter. I unfortunately had to transfer to a different company after installing solar panels because their solar tariff is very low. Am now with AGL and QEnergy service is head and shoulders above that company. If they raised their solar tariff I would move back without hesitation. Highly recommended.

John S

John SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor service.

I have domestic power with solar. 2 days to issue a bill post meter read but 3 weeks to partially correct an error they made. Interestingly both original error and remaining error in their favour. No one is interested in solving the problem quickly. They owe me a significant refund and the delays and accounting errors seem suspicious.
Company has a Brisbane address but all dealings are through an offshore call centre where workers address problems by sending emails to other workers.
Would not recommend.

QEnergy TeamQEnergy

disappointed after being long time customer

Revco

Revcoasked

What is your relationship with MOJO POWER P/L and why has it not been disclosed?

Jeanette Mole

Jeanette Moleasked

My daughter has recently passed away and we have only now discovered she is with Qenergy. Please contact me regarding the cancellation of her account. I am her mother and next of kin. We have a Death Certificate. We have cleared the unit and handed back the keys, but I think we should get the electricity shut off. Thanking you Jeanette Mole.

Hi Jeanette,

We are truly sorry for your loss. Please feel free to let us know how we can be of assistance. We may need you to contact us and provide the account reference number so we can assist you immediately. You may email us at service@qenergy.com.au or via live chat at www.qenergy.com.au. Alternatively, call us on 1300 698992.

Ann

Annasked

How can I switch to your company?

Lauren W.QEnergy

Hi Ann, you may call us at 1300 QEnergy or visit our website qenergy.com.au to see our latest offers.

-Your QEnergy Team

ImEm
ImEm

why would you want to switch to them.... I only owed them $700/ and was disconnected. Yes, I fell back with my payments, but I have a good reason " I had no money ". and now.... no electricity. I called them and was told that if I can pay half at the time of call they can put in the request for re connection which will take any time between 24 - 48hrs and the full balance must be paid the next day. Since i was still struggling financially I asked if I pay the requested half now can the balance please be made $100 a week (next 3 weeks) to which she said, I will have to put you through to the supervisor. When the supervisor came on she just rudely said, as they have been patient for the last few months I have only ONE option and that is to pay the full amount to get re connection done.
Even though I explained that the lady before offered to take only half to get reconnection she insisted that I now have to pay pretty much the full amount. got nowhere with my begging and she just said " ïf you dont want to pay then i am just going to end the call" - and so she did. By the way almost 5 yrs of service and i have never let bills get to this. this is loyalty.
There is NO care anymore.. its all about the money.
anyway, guess other retailers must be same. but i doubt they will disconnect for just $700 (that actually included the bill due end of this month too)

Get an answer from our members and QEnergy representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers