Qoctor

Qoctor

3.9

105 reviews · Statistics

71% · 7529 · 28%

See the Best Online Doctor / Telehealth Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dave A.
Dave A.

Failed service,

The instructions recieved via email advises customers to wait for a “link” to access your consult, no link recieved, i was just told that I had missed my appointment. They were prompt enough to touch base with me then repeatedly sent me an email asking for my australian mobile number which i have provided then a string of emails where recieved saying that i cannot be contacted even if i provided an additional zoom video link.

I am unwell and needing the service as I tested positive for covid and would like to manage mg condition with qoctor.

Well, I paid and nothing happened. Prefer not to do this again.

Elena
Elena

Such a helpful service!

The customer support team was so helpful and attentive - will be back!
Cass
Cass2 posts

No fuss and frills service

You get exactly what you pay for, saves you time and you can go on with your day knowing you have an appointment
Thomas Paul
Thomas PaulQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Legitimate Service with exceptional customer service

I was caught short on my usual script with GP unexpectedly closing his surgery.
I searched online and within 15 mi utes was speaking with a very professional Dr who was able to help me with what I needed.

I was even able to pick up the script within the hour as their concierge service calls my chosen pharmacy to ensure medication is in stock and then commences the dispensing so that my medication was waiting for me to collect on arrival.

So from panic after finding my GP CLINIC closed for good to getting an online video consult and then medication in my hands within the space of 1 hour.

SUPER REASONABLE price for consult.
This is a legitimate service and one I would highly recommend.

Jade
JadeNSWSydney, NSW

So quick and helpful

So easy to get an appointment, great for getting repeats on medication
CCH

Would recommend
Jason
Jason

Terrible service

Never contacted me for the appointment and will never use this service again, waste of money
Brad
Brad 14 posts

Unreliable appointment slots

Far more convenient than visiting a GP, though appointment times are unreliable at best.
Unhappycustomer
Unhappycustomer

Don’t waste your time or money

They read my description of needing a medical clearance, I then spoke to the doctor and explained what I needed. She didn’t understand and sent me a medical certificate that wasn’t what I needed or asked for and then refused to refund me or give me what I actually needed.
Jarrod
Jarrod

Wouldn't provide a medical certificate

They wouldn't back date a medical certificate for four days prior when I had to call in sick for work due to an upper respiratory tract infection. They clearly insinuate that they provide this service by asking me what days I'm requesting a certificate for before taking my money.
John S.
John S.2 posts
Nishant S.
Nishant S.

Terrible service

I think this a scam do not use, it allowed me to pick the medication I wanted the doctor to prescribe me, then you pay for it only to receive an email saying that the can’t prescribe it to you after you’ve paid for it, then you have to wait 5-10 days to get your money so they say it’s a deliberate act hoping you’d forget about the money because scam
Suzie D.
Suzie D.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Waste of time and money

Kept me waiting on hold in a waiting room with no que. Most of the time waiting it stated there was 1 doctor on line and 10 patients waiting. Waited for over an hour before messaging help desk. They were unhelpful and requested I rebook an appointment. Stated I had been called and wasn't in the waiting room (which I had been in for over an hour-logged in before my appointment time). There was no attempt to rectify my situation except told to rebook (only late times left for the day so couldnt get my certificate to my boss). Not bothered by wasting so much of my time waiting. I do not reccomend - there are many more online health platforms with better customer service.
Gary
GaryQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Disappointed

Have used this service a few times previously and they had been pleasant experiences, today unfortunately was not. Apparently a doctor can not provide a back dated medical certificate, that is, from last week until now. They can only provide a certificate from today and into the future. Strange thing about this is I have never in my 36+ years of working ever had a doctor say this. Many times I’ve waited until better before obtaining a certificate back dated. I’ve been told I will be refunded, hope so.
satisifed client
satisifed clientSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is convenient and easy to use

This is the 2nd time I have used the service. The first was for a script renewal for a common condition that needs ongoing management and this time a simple health episode. Both of these needs were met at each appointment. From booking the appt, to the next in-line prompts via SMS, to the consult and then finally the email I received that my script had been accepted by my preferred pharmacy, I could not fault either appointment. If you are seeking an extensive/complex health consult, most people would generally know this is not the right avenue. However, for routine health issues, it is quick and effective, does not clog up the face to face health system and my hope is, it is taking the pressure off the industry in general. Good work Team!