3.8

69% · 7733 · 30%

Fr A.
Fr A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its a scam

Do not use this site. It is a scam, they make you wait and still not call
Greyhound Bus Sucks
Greyhound Bus Sucks2 posts

Rude doctors

Use another Telehealth service. The doctor was very rude. Didn’t actually care and refused to give a 2 day medical certificate even when I genuinely needed it and had paid specifically for a multi-day certificate service and had requested for three days when I paid. I’ve used many better ones.
DD0660
DD0660Central West, NSW4 posts

Stress free Repeat Referral

I needed to get a repeat referral to a specialist I now only see once every 12 months.
As I don’t have any faith in my local GP. I thought I would use Qoctor until I can find another GP that will listen and understand me.
To my surprise it was so much easier to use this service and it took a lot of pressure off me.
I would highly recommend Qoctor to anyone.
Josh F.
Josh F.4 posts

Awful

Awful! Recommend using any other Telehealth provider!! I reviewed Telehealth providers for a recent paper, and I was astonished at how unprofessional, rude, and dismissive the practitioners are at qoctor. Would give them less than 1 star if I could.
severine g.
severine g.Perth, WA

Waste of my time and money

Worst online service ever, will never use their services again, lack of communication, I had to talk to them otherwise I wouldn't have known
Dan T.
Dan T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Try elsewhere

Poor customer service (English is a second language for the employees) and the doctors are likely still in training.
Jess H
Jess HWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Long wait time but friendly doctor

Wait time was long but it was a long weekend & Dr was very apologetic for the wait.
Dr was very friendly & professional, script for antibiotics was sent through instantly.
Will use again in the future!
Thanks again.
Dave A.
Dave A.

Failed service,

The instructions recieved via email advises customers to wait for a “link” to access your consult, no link recieved, i was just told that I had missed my appointment. They were prompt enough to touch base with me then repeatedly sent me an email asking for my australian mobile number which i have provided then a string of emails where recieved saying that i cannot be contacted even if i provided an additional zoom video link.

I am unwell and needing the service as I tested positive for covid and would like to manage mg condition with qoctor.

Well, I paid and nothing happened. Prefer not to do this again.

Elena
Elena

Such a helpful service!

The customer support team was so helpful and attentive - will be back!
Cass
Cass2 posts

No fuss and frills service

You get exactly what you pay for, saves you time and you can go on with your day knowing you have an appointment
Thomas Paul
Thomas PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Legitimate Service with exceptional customer service

I was caught short on my usual script with GP unexpectedly closing his surgery.
I searched online and within 15 mi utes was speaking with a very professional Dr who was able to help me with what I needed.

I was even able to pick up the script within the hour as their concierge service calls my chosen pharmacy to ensure medication is in stock and then commences the dispensing so that my medication was waiting for me to collect on arrival.

So from panic after finding my GP CLINIC closed for good to getting an online video consult and then medication in my hands within the space of 1 hour.

SUPER REASONABLE price for consult.
This is a legitimate service and one I would highly recommend.

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

So quick and helpful

So easy to get an appointment, great for getting repeats on medication
CCH

Would recommend
Jason
Jason

Terrible service

Never contacted me for the appointment and will never use this service again, waste of money
Brad
Brad 14 posts

Unreliable appointment slots

Far more convenient than visiting a GP, though appointment times are unreliable at best.