Qoin
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Qoin

2.4
  • Rates and Fees
Sylvia Leopard
Sylvia LeopardSydney, NSW

It's a No No

It is a scam. Took money easily next to impossible to withdraw it. Like terrible, terrible company/website. I would rather have burnt the money I put on there than give it to them again. blocking payments and withdrawals , sometimes blocking the whole account. I do not recommend this service. All thanks to secrecoup.com, i was able to get back my funds

Michele JacksonSydney, NSW

Business barter system with Qoin not cash

0 is my rating.
This is NOT and again I will repeat it, NOT an investment. It’s a closed barter system between businesses. Once your money is in, the max you can draw out currently is $125 IF you can.

Food 4 thoughtSydney, NSW

Rubbish

The amount of merchants that will accept 100% coin in my area is non existent. The few that take coin are reluctant and usually don’t return calls. The ability to cash out on the exchange in NIL. After trying multiple random times every day for 2 weeks I have given up. I would have rather donated my money to medical research than Qoin fat cats.

qoin is a scam.

Qoin cannot be cashed out on there selling platfotm and is worth approx 50 cents from independent selling platforms, there would be around 100 buisness taking it if your lucky

Stephen G.
Stephen G.Perth, WA

Terrible

One could describe it as a multi level marketing scheme or as a pyramid scheme. You also will find it hard to cash back out. Qoin's owners own the one exchange that Qoin is accepted at.

Qoin is cool

We bought products like blankets, clothing and toiletries and donated them to the homeless. All this at zero cost to join the model.
We love that Qoin has a support team. Real people that you can call. When we had questions about using our wallet they​ were very friendly and helpful.

Jerry S.
Jerry S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Opportunity & Community

Qoin has been a great experience for me so far. I have used Qoin for many different things including videography for my wedding, catering for events, photobooth hire, carpet cleaning and even ice-cream! Everyone I have done business with has been very positive about Qoin and we are all excited for where it is heading!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sue R.
Sue R.Victoria

I love it

I’ve been using Qoin for a while now and really love it. Sure it has proven tricky at times to get tradies to call me back but that’s the nature of that industry. I find it amazing that people are so quick to undervalue Qoin, it is still in its infancy. I have purchased curtains, security door, removal, a mattress, car detailing, kids books and art supplies, just to name a few. I’ve also sold many collectable items for full qoin. Exciting times still ahead with Qoin soon to be introduced to Britain and soon the rest of the world.

GMILO
GMILOPerth, WA

Stay Away

The most useless crypto ever cant trade it no buiness wants it DO NOT BE STUPID AND BUY THIS CRYPTO.
Thank god mine was for free otherwise I would would feel like I have been robbed.

Katrina Puranik
Katrina PuranikSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great way increase your cashflow!

Yes Qoin is a cryptocurrency. It is being widely adopted in AU & NZ. I can leverage business expenses that I normally pay cash - with Qoin. Use it as a cash supplement, not a cash replacement.

Gina
GinaPerth, WA

If I could give a minus score, I would. STAY WELL CLEAR!!!

Qoin is a TOTAL joke. Stay well clear of this company and it's dirty dodgy dealings. Can't cash out, can't use them to buy anything of any value to our business - it's a pathetic joke. If it's not technically a [Word Removed], it's certainly an immoral way to screw hard working people out of their cash and leave them with USELESS rubbish Qoin that they cannot use.

Bartercard Rebranded.

Qoin is simply BATERCARD rebranded.
Bartercard died a very, very slow, painful death.
Qoin will follow this proven demise.
Try selling some Qoin then tell me I wrong !!!
An absolute scam.
An absolute joke against hardworking Australians.
Run a mile. Now.

Pedro

Just-in [Name Removed] said she refund ALL my money. Yeah right. Jump through 1 million hoops, play dead, roll over, fetch the ball and then try again. Run a mile.... and some. It is Bartercard. Same old, same old.

Elle C.
Elle C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Qoin has been fantastic for our small business!

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Absolutely no way to use the “Qoins”

Do your due diligence on this one, please! Please! Once you start accepting it you’ll be hammered by requests for people to use “full Qoin” at your business. Sure it was ok at first because it felt like we have new customers. Now we are left with this worthless stock in Qoin- can’t pay staff with it, can’t pay the bills, can’t even use it on their own app as all of the other merchants have been through the same as us! What an absolutely devastating experience. There is heaps of info I wish I had of read on Reddit, Facebook and also some blogs online before I signed up. Lots of really aggressive sales people too. Can’t honestly see how these unscrupulous people will continue for much longer.
Learn from our mistake and steer clear!

Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.asked

Since qoin Publicly stated on the third episode of qtn . Global exchange was happening In my Is there any updates on it.

Michele Jackson

Global exchange? Qoin has its own exchange BTX and not a free market like Bitcoin. This is a trading bubble within Qoin. I have not heard of anything to do with a global exchange. They are considering opening up in the US and other countries but not as in a global exchange just like bitcoin or other free trade methods. This is a barter system that only goods and service within a membership of merchants can do business without cash. This is NOT an investment where you can trade Qoins for cash. It won't allow you to cash in your Qoin if there are no Qoin buyers. Qoin is a very similar model to Bartercard which went down and the owners are still there but with their new name Qoin. At the moment it is impossible to cash in Qoins. That is the problem a lot of people are having.

Beck
Beckasked

How do you get out of it , l started just before covid hit 2020 signed up with a house cleaning bussines have had no work ever sincejust want out ???

Michele Jackson

Can't cash any money out at the moment. That is the problem. Once you put money in this system it is very hard to take cash out. I am starting a class action. I have 3 of my family members who put money in Qoin but are unable to take any money out. This is a barter way of doing things between companies who have joined Qoin. There is no cash involved between each company. The problem is that you may have made a lot of Qoins doing business that way the limit is determined by the number of buyers of Qoin and since there is hardly any at the moment nobody is able to take cash out. The only wallets which are able to take cash out apparently are the people who are on the top. This is an illegal way of doing things.

Food 4 thought

I agree Michele. It resembles a typical Pyramid scheme, which is illegal in Australia. The top or early investors have been living the high life on The Gold Coast and enjoying all the perks that come with the corporate sponsorships that Qoin has made. It’s Barter Card rebadged. Good luck with your class action, I’m sure others would be keen to join you.

pedro
pedro

Report to asic as pyramid scheme. Already under review the more reports the better

Get an answer from our members and Qoin representatives

Other Forex & Share Trading Platforms