2Qoin

NaomiPerth, WA38 posts
Shaun K.
Shaun K.3 posts

Worthless, beware

Unfortunately Qoin is worthless now, it was a great idea, but now cannot be liquidated. I have my hard earned money invested in Qoin as thousands of others do, but Qoin is keeping it all to themselves along with false promises that a cash out option will occur. Do not under any circumstance invest in Qoin, they do not care about helping your business only their own. It is a shame that there are people in this would who would do this to many hard working people and just blatantly keep their money, that is the definition of stealing, no matter how you may word it. You who work for Qoin should be ashamed to work for such a business.
Rates and Fees
Brendan M.
Brendan M.Sydney, NSW3 posts
David
David

These guys are nothing but liers and [Content Removed]

Don't invest your money with these guys. Unless you are ready to lose. You cant even exchange for currency
Look out for number one [Content Removed] [Name Removed]
WIth other legit cryptos you can transfer to your wirex, binance or blockchain accounts and trasnfer into currency. not with these guys.
Reece
ReeceSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
Theodore
TheodoreWestern Australia

Qoin has no real worth

First, I try to sell the coin but that proved to be impossible, what really is the use of a coin I can’t sell or swap, it’s basically useless and has no true value. I asked that they either convert my earnings to dollars or to a valid digital currency like Btc and have it sent to my wallet or they have my initial deposit returned to me but then they stopped responding and had me locked out of my account. In an attempt to get back even a fraction of the amount I put into acquiring the Qoin tokens, I filed a class action complaint with Fintrack.org and they had my deposit sent directly into my wallet alongside the profits made on my account as a results of the trading activities that were being carried out secretly with my capital.
Mojtaba p.
Mojtaba p.

Feeling disappointed, Qoin should find a way to cash out !!!! Please qoin come on , you are going down!!!!

I have (4784 QOIN ) in my wallet which is about $45000,
Actually it’s A big money for me , i feel silly, I feel loser, BTX not working, ignoring allthe times
Josh Hills
Josh HillsPerth, WA7 posts

A different way of operating

Qoin does work. It’s often not easy but it does work.
The majority of the 1 star reviews just do not understand how Qoin is designed to operate.
The only reason Qoin is a little difficult at the moment is because so many people just do not understand it and that is clear by the terminology of the 1 star reviews.
It is not an investment and it is not called cashing out. People using this uneducated terminology are the exact reason why Qoin is a little difficult at the moment.
Qoin is good and does work if you trade as it was designed. Show reply
Ris
RisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Stay away from this SCAM!!!

The concept, marketing, all the documentations look very good and genuine. But, once you put your money in (whether buying the Qoin or providing your products / services), you are stuck;
stewie
stewieKimberley, WA7 posts

I would advise against playing with this lot

Despite being advised that I can cash out my investment, every time I try and convert some Qoin to cash the system rejects the application. It also appears that more and more dealers will not accept payment in Qoin. My funds are stuck in Limbo if I can't cash out or purchase products. There is no coherent help from the Help Desk. ASIC has been approached too look at the setup and the general advice to new investors is too stay away. No point in seeing your investment seemingly grow if you can never access or use the funds constructively.
James D.
James D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Danger! Danger!

I, like many was made aware of Qoin when they were aggressively trying to grow their market with offers of free tokens. I saw the rise of the value and through trust of the person that introduced me bought an addition chunk of tokens. Its a shame those tokens are worthless as you cant buy with them and even worse - cash them out. A complete rip off, I have signed up for the Class Action against them so I can hopefully get my $2500 back! dont trust anyone!!!
PRReviewer
PRReviewerSydney, NSW

Throwing money away

Everyone I have contacted don’t want or have anything to to with Qoin , I’m renovating and ever one does not want to be paid with Qoin . Why? Is that you can’t redraw any amount let alone $125
Bob Harris
Bob HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Jackson
Jackson

Can’t cash out

Can’t cash out and the local “recruiter” was rude and forceful.
His sale pitch was basically telling you to avoid paying tax by trading a dodgy QOIN you can’t sell
Jih
Jih

Absolutely a ponzi scheme

Can't sell. If you are lucky enough to it's at half the value. Stay away from this bartercard pathetic scammers. Disgraceful they are allowed to continue operating in this country

David Sweeney
David Sweeney

What a sad situation I as an ex Bartercard employee, enjoyed Barter for decades, when this new qoin came along i asked questions in regards to transparency, and good old AB just sent slurs my way as a trouble maker. Well andrew how is that looking now?

Sidhu
Sidhu

I am stuck and can't get any services Or my money !!! Why is the Australian Government allowing people to be cheated when allowing this companies to operate ?? Is there anything we can do to get our money back ?? Need help

Roger B.
Roger B.

Sidhu where are you? I need Qoin!

Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.

Since qoin Publicly stated on the third episode of qtn . Global exchange was happening In my Is there any updates on it.

Michele Jackson
Michele Jackson
tom
tom

No true
Its is decentralising on exchange

Contact info for Qoin