Quay Australia

Quay Australia

1.8

Giulia  C.

Giulia C.Sydney, NSW

Never received the refund back

I sent back the glasses. I received a confirmation email that the refund has been approved more than one month ago.
No money has been sent back and nobody is following you my several emails

Bec

BecNorth Queensland, QLD

Faulty

Kait J

Kait JNorthern Region, NSW

love them!

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and just when i thought they hadnt sent my order it arrived the next day!
could use some help with customer service responses but as for the product goes i wear mine when using my phone and computer and love them. fit well and good look :)

AJO

AJOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful workers and great products

I had to return my glasses as they didn’t suit me and they allowed me to return them and it turns out the glasses were stolen on the way to them which they discovered through the postage receipt weight, they gave me a store credit straight away and were very kind, all my quay sunglasses are great!!

horrible response time and always out of stock

I ordered glasses back in june and it took them 2 weeks to tell me that they messed up on the website and did not have as many glasses as they said which I understand mistakes happen but it shouldn't have taken 2 weeks to be alerted on this. they offered me a redund or glasses of equal value so I asked them for a different pair but they said that this was now out of stock too. This cycle continued for almost 2 months of them saying that they were out of stock despite the glasses being available on the website. I eventually said I will just have a refund so I guess we will see if I actually get one

John White

John White

Fraud. Pay money, receive nothing and hear nothing

They will take your money and not provide any product. It is theft and fraud. Ill find a way to take this further. Customer service non existent, avoid this group of theives like the plague.

Zero stars. The customer service is a joke. They take your money . No product received. No answer to emails.

Customer service is awful. Don’t waste your time or money. They will not respond to emails. No product ever arrived. They take your money but do not send products. FRAUD

Tacky products, unethical service.

Returned item 4 Feb. Now July and they haven’t processed refund.

After ignoring several emails over 3 months about refund they had approved prior to returning I requested an exchange. They have ignored that request as well. They acknowledged receiving the returned item yet don’t take action upon receiving. guess this is why they don’t have a contact number because it’s easier to ignore emails then phone calls

Horrible customer service

I purchased one of their more expensive sunnies and received them damaged, after waiting over a month for delivery. I’ve tried multiple times to get some type of response on how I should go about exchanging them for another pair and I keep receiving the same old automated email. At this point it looks has though I’m just going to have to take it as a loss. Very disappointed.

I haven’t received my order

I placed an order (#QA-377978) on the 22nd of May and it was shipped on the 26th of May. The tracking number hasn’t been updated since the 27th of May so I emailed customer service and I still haven’t got a reply from them nor have I received my order. I understand there’s delays but I’ve read reviews and other people aren’t receiving their orders either. No reply from customer service and no refund. Very unhappy.

The worst customer service :(

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling customer service. Do not buy!!

Purchased a pair of blue-ray glasses as a mother's day present - the lenses were badly scratched - I have been contacting them for A MONTH with no response. Sent 7 emails, tried to contact them through Facebook (only to get an automated response telling me to email), and even called their US and UK stores. Nothing. Their website claims to respond in 7 business days. Their US website claims to respond in 24-48 hours.

They have a 30-day refund policy. I wonder if they're deliberately stalling.

See here for screenshots of some of my attempts at contacting them: https://imgur.com/gallery/bDpF6An

Shayana

ShayanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered 10+ days ago, no tracking details?

CassieHunter Region, NSW

Terrible customer service

I have sent 3 emails, and 1 message on Facebook asking to process a return, with no reply on any platform and an automatic reply on messenger telling me to email the email address I had already emailed 3 times.
I have sent my order number, and full name as the returns process advises to do.
Absolutely disgusting service and false advertising.

Geraldine T.

Geraldine T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Missing order and delivered a wrong product

On 6th of May I visited their website and ordered 2 pairs of blue lens glasses. It was delivered this morning and there are several problems in regards to my purchase.

Firstly product code 20493 - instead of hardware tort/clrblt blue lens glasses, I’ve gotten the mlkytortred/clrblt glasses which i was not a fan of the colour. It is obviously not the style of glasses I have chosen and it was still delivered to me.

The final point I want to make point is that the other glasses I have ordered did not arrived. It was the Stranger - CLR/clrblt product code 34361.

Em C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer Service, False Advertising of Returns

Janelle Adamczyk

Janelle AdamczykMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damaged sunglasses and no return emails

Received my brand new sunglasses, only to find a piece of the paint from the frame stuck in the middle on the lens. Not on the outside, but physically in the lens, and that you can see when you look through and wear the glasses. Been emailing them daily as advised by their website, and still no response. Extremely disappointed after being recommended this company to purchase sunglasses from, only to be let down. Then to see so many others in the same position. Should have done more research before committing to the payment and order. Will not be purchasing another QUAY pair of sunglasses ever again.

K A.

K A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap cheap cheap

For the price you pay, the quality is really lacking when compared to over brands! I’d say that Quay are well and truely on the same level as a pair of $5 sunnies purchased at the market. Not impressed

Sharon P.

Sharon P.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality, poor customer service

Purchased a pair of sunglasses and the frame is starting rust within 5 months of purchase, unfortunately the warranty is only 3 months!! Apparently you can't wear their sunglasses if it is hot and humid outside, basically it was my fault they rusted. I love the style, shame the quality can't withstand wearing them outside in the heat!! Poor customer service, basically wiped their hands of my email!! Save your money!!

Robboasked

Do you actually have a customer service team?

I've been waiting over a month for an answer regarding my order - Order #QA-367457

Goods were damaged upon arrival.

I received a response on twitter, requesting my order number and then radio silence....again.

Cassie

The only way I got an answer was by commenting on an Instagram post, and I had my refund processed within 2 days.

Em C.

Same here. I kept messaging on Instagram and then I got an email response.

Robbo

wish me luck, let's see if I get a response.

Laura R.

Laura R.asked

One of my screws fell out of my Jaclyn hulk sunglasses and I can’t find any screws that small. Even an eyeglass store said they couldn’t fix them. How do I get this fixed?

Lin Lin
Lin Lin

Thats exactly what happened to mines and they want a receipt showing proof like come on man its Quay alright just fix the problem instead of asking too many questions. Bought my jaded within a month everything just started falling apart. Like seriously didn't spend 89.99NZD to only break within weeks

Quay
Quay A.Quay

Hi Laura,
In response, our products are not manufactured within Australia or New Zealand and the materials used are not sent to us spare. If a screw has fallen out we would replace the style provided supporting images are emailed through and considering how long ago you made your purchased. Our warranty period is for 3 months after receipt date however, for minor issues we are lenient on the time frame and usually issue replacements if notified by email and images sent through. I am sorry to hear about your issue so could you please provide me with your order number so I can take a further look for you?

Quay
Quay A.Quay

Hi Lin,
In response, a receipt or proof of purchase is requested to confirm where you bought the item? Although the glasses are Quay, they could have been purchased at a retail outlet and not from us and in this instance, the product has to be returned to the store to be resolved under their refund policy. The store then gets reimbursed by us as the store is our customer. If you purchased directly through us, then we assist you. Questions are asked to determine the best action to offer in resolving an issue. If we did not ask for proof of purchase or ask questions then how are we to determine the best course of action for a customer that is relevant to their individual situation?

jesslyn

jesslynasked

The arm on my glasses broke. I need a replacement arm ow do I get it
/ Or will the company just replace them for me? Jesslyn Gegg

Abbey
Abbey

You will have to enquire about getting a replacement pair however I doubt they will give you one....

Stephen
Stephen

Forget it. It is unlikely to get a refund or replacement, because they would pass the buck to you even if your glasses arrived damaged.

Get an answer from our members and Quay representatives

Other Optical Retailers