Quay Australia

Listing monitored by Quay

Debra Kells
Debra KellsPeregian Springs

Quick Delivery

Ordered new glasses case. Arrived within a week. Was kept informed of the delivery. Very happy and would order again.

Brooke
BrookeSydney, NSW

Worst company ever

ordered on the 2 April was sent tracking the following day it was invalid. They reshipped the item 7 days later this time with an auspost again invalid. It’s now May 2 and I have no glasses nor will they respond to my emails

Alex d
Alex dGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling customer service

I placed and order over a month ago. It never arrive (the money was taken). I sent them an emailing and they told me that the ordered wasn’t confirmed on their end and that I would get a refund. I’ve since sent numerous emails and am told over and over again to just keep waiting. I’m still waiting and I’ve received no offer of anything from them. I will never buy from Quay again.

Excellent!

Just bought three pairs of glasses, They arrived in three days. Two pairs sunglasses and blue light glasses.
The quality is very good, I’m always buying D&G, now I wanted something more affordable for beach days. When they arrived I was blown away how good they are.

Crappy Company

Very bad service. My order says it's been scanned out of Auckland (where the delivery address is) and gone to Wellington (whole different city). They've been no help saying I need to wait 14 days, giving me the same tracking number but all say something different. Today I've found out by the carrier that they've given me the wrong tracking number so PBT are unable to locate it.

FlickB
FlickB

One of the worst online experiences

James J.
James J.South East Queensland, QLD

Fraudulent!

Called me fraudulent when in fact this company is the problem. Read the hundreds of other reviews from customers in similar positions.

nulled
nulledSouth Morang

They call their customers Fraud!

Recently I bought some item from them and used a coupon code from a publicly available website. They sent the following email, then cancelled the order and started sending spam emails ever since. I never signed up for their emails. Avoid this business.

"Thank you for your recent order with Quay.

Unfortunately​ we are unable to process your order, due to unauthorized use of the promotion. A fraudulent code has been used.

Your order has been cancelled and refunded. Keep a look out for your cancellation email shortly. If you are due for a refund you should expect to see the return within the next 3-5 days."

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Abusive Customer Service

Ordered a pair of sunnies for my wife under a Quay promotion. A few days later I find an email accusing me of being fraudulent and terminating my order. Wow - not sure where they get off randomly abusing me like that but darned if I'm ever dealing with them again.

Hass
HassSydney, NSW

Company trying to get details

The fraudulent company trying to get customer details and telling them that you are fraud. Such a shameful act. Never ever will but anything from them.

Worst quality of product and service

The title says it all. Don't buy their glasses it is a to torture to oneself. Disgusting service attitude their staff has no manner very disappointing experience.

Disgusting And Dishonest

I made a purchase but it was canceled and they accused me of using an unauthorized fraudulent promo code for my purchase. The promo code was created and provided by QUAY AUSTRALIA. Instead of owning up to their mistake, they decide to blame me instead. There are others who were TRICKED into using their "fraudulent" promo code to buy 2 sunglasses for the price of 1 only to have the free pair canceled and be charged full price for 1 pair for sunglasses. To add insult to injury Quay Australia refuses to provide a refund for the purchase.

Disgusting and dishonest business practice!!!!!

Ven Sel
Ven SelSydney, NSW

Company made a mistake - blames customers ... tells you everything

Purchased a pair with a code provided by QUAY. Cancelled after they figured it that they made a mistake. No problem - except that they're claiming and I quote "A fraudulent code has been used." Haha - they provided the code ....

PG18
PG18Melbourne

Receiving emails I don't want

I added an item to my cart to see if a promotional code would work. Similar to what some others mentioned, I'm now receiving emails I don't want.

Also, using the term 'fradulent' in a mass email to people that used a code isn't good marketing and lacks tact in my view.

Insulted by this company. Calling me a fraud.

Ordered sunglasses using valid code provided by company. Order was cancelled. Explanation given was calling me a fraud. Poor company. Would not trust them.