Quicklens

Quicklens

Still Waiting

Hi Quicklens, I have emailed you 3 times on your website and haven’t had a response. I ordered contacts 3 weeks ago and Australia Post have told me after 3 calls the package has problems. Can you please respond to a email? Or do you not care??

T Terry

T TerryPerth, WA

Do not waste your money here

Appalling, not even in Australia although they have the Australian website to fool you. Has been 3 weeks and still haven't received my order and DHL say due in another 7 days DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Fast delivery, but cant claim back on private health cover!

The site was OK, prices were good and delivery was quick BUT should have done more research...
You cannot claim the cost on your private health cover as they are based overseas!?!??

Jay K

Jay K

Cheap and quick

Was hesitant whether to order from these guys, having read the reviews. The order was posted the next day and arrived within a week of ordering (DHL). Tracking updates reveal that it spent more time en route within Australia (72 hours) than it did getting from Singapore to Australia (24 hours). Wasn't much longer than Clearly but a significant saving compared to the latter.

AnnelieseSydney, NSW

Great product

I ordered 4 packs of 30 My Daily contact lenses. It was good, the same quality with lenses that I bought at the Optometrist, and it is much cheaper. I received the parcel in 15 days. Very happy!!!

AllySydney, NSW

Waiting....waiting

Not impressed. Thought it was Australia. It is not. It shipped from Singapore. I ordered it on the 2nd of January.and it has only now been dispatched to DHL in Singapore. Next time I will used Clearly.com used to be Netoptical.

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not impressed

I should have read the reviews before buying... As other customers I'm yet to receive my lenses and just got an email saying my order has been dispatched... I was surprised as I purchased this over 10 days ago. On the website it said to allow 10 days for the delivery but this is already a total of 20 days. If you need lenses fairly quickly this is not the right website. Also their claim to be Australian is false, they may have opened the business here but lenses come from Singapore. I'm slightly concerned about their quality now. I am open to international shopping but the fact that it says "Quickens Australia" becomes then entirely misleading and that's not a good thing. Not only is the service slow but not even Australia based.

Danielle

DanielleFar North Queensland, QLD

Cheap and fast

The website isn't the prettiest, but they had my contact lenses and shipped within the week. They come from Singapore, arrived in about 15 days or so. So, so much cheaper than in Australia! If you've got a little bit of time to wait, highly reccomend.

schneiks

schneiksPerth

Absolute joke!!!!

Ordered and paid on the 20th September. Received nothing until an email on the 1st October saying my contacts have now been dispatched and will take 7-10 days!!!
What have they been doing for the first 10 days they had my money? Seriously this is scary as I don’t even now if I will get my items yet based on other reviews. BEST STAY AWAY!

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Good but not so good.

They are cheap. I will give them that. But poor customer service and problem solving skills. I have been waiting for my contacts for over 8 weeks. No refund provided.

September 7th 2019 Update: Nightmare dealing with customer service

They are cheap I'll give them that, but not based in Australia and have no respect for their customers. Still waiting for $100 worth of products purchased nearly 3 months ago. Despite countless messages they refuse to give me a refund and are not resending my product. I have paid for these and they sent it to the wrong address. Will not take any responsibility at all.

BEN

BENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Lenses and Arrived in 7 days as promised

I cant believe Quicklens has such bad reviews. I ordered some Acuvue 2 on a Friday and received them the following Friday, thats not bad from Singapore. I was a little hesitant with most of the reviews being so bad but Australia has for some reason discontinued the Acuvue 2 lenses and being they are the only ones with my base curve it thought crap it, Its only $30. They arrived today after a week and they are the right ones and 3 year expiry date. so GOOD ON YA, Cheers, you have made my life and sight a load better.
Cheers

yejingying

yejingyingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very quick delivery and authentic contact lens!

Why so many bad reviews? I received my colorful contact lens about 1 week after put the order. Very good quality and it was delivered by DHL. I am in Melbourne, Aus.

Excellence shopping experience!

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick(slowest ever!!)lens.com.au(not in Australia!)

If I managed my business the same as these guys I would go broke, they are a disaster.
They promise delivery timeframe that are totally false.
Do not use this website for your contact lenses needs!!

Sumitha

SumithaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apathy towards customers

It took a month for my order to reach me, I had to order another one from another website in the meanwhile paying a premium amount which reached me in 3 days. On contacting quicklens to atleast refund my shipping charges for the delay it had caused, they refused to refund me any amount. Please do not use the website even though they are cheapest, they do not care about their customers, only their money.

Xer

XerQueensland

Cheap but takes up to 5 weeks - No private health rebate allowed

Based in Singapore but claim to be in Aus. This means that you cannot get an optical rebate back from private health.
Priced cheap but take 5 weeks.
Ok for people who plan ahead and no health but giving two stars because I'm sick of deceitful online sales claiming to be local.

mllllllll

mllllllll

Slowlens! Sent from Singapore! Extremely slow delivery not cheap not worth the effort!

mentioned coupon disc but never sent you code when registered mail!
Slowest delivery lens, second times I ordered and never again!

Small item took 2 to 3 weeks to arrive! No worth the effort to get when u need urgently!!!! Slowly send out....!

Not quick at all

Did not mention its singapore location. Did not receive spent nearly $100 with this company. Will not shop again. Will definitely fo with Visiondirect again instead next time for contact lenses.

JRD

JRDNelson

Slowlens

Does not explain that this company is in Singapore.
Delivery very slow and not tracked in NZ.
Support only by email no telephone number.

It comes within 10 days normal lenses

I was hesitant after reading some reviews but I find them quick and easy. Take 10 days and save a lot of money. It’s my 3rd time ordering and they have been great

Espen

EspenTownsville

Anything but Quick!

Go with someone else!

The order took several weeks to arrive. Apparently their products are shipped from overseas (Singapore). This information is not provided when you place your order, not even under their "Shipping" FAQ. The website is a .com.au site and give no indication that their products will be sent from outside of Australia. As they ship from overseas, my private health insurance did not cover any of the cost. THANKS A LOT "QUICK"LENS!