2.2

sifu c.

sifu c.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away from R M Williams expensive boots that rubber sole deteriorated through time faster than you think as in photo

Brought this pair of leather boots from 5 Percy Street, Prospect over 8 years ago. Worn them only 3 times due to the fact they were expensive. Few days ago, took them out for a special occasion as they are always well kept in a private box, the bottom rubber part fell apart. Brought them to the shop, the shop keeper, a middle aged woman said that the boots rubber deteriorated over time. She indicated that no more services can be provided to me. In her own words, She said that the boots with rubber soles were not well made and suggested to me to have them they glued back. In my opinion, these boots should be treated as trash.

Store LocationProspect, South Australia
MJH

MJHByron Bay

Shocking quality

Second pair of RM’s that have failed me within 12 months. Soles worn with minimal inconsistent wear and optimal care. I have a lot of boots, none as expensive as RM’s and all better wearing (all with leather soles). Will not purchase again and will definitely not recommend them. Customer service generic and tardy.

damn murphy

damn murphySydney, NSW

Give them the Boot!!

My Boots lost their soles shortly after purchase. After 6 months, over 30 calls, 14
emails and 8 visits to the store still no outcome just aggressive push back or blatant ignorance from all levels of management including the CEO.

I hope Hugh Jackman reconsiders his position as the Brand Ambassador of this once great company.

I have purchased about 8 pairs and umpteen jeans from RMW over the years. Sadly that will stop now as not only has the quality dropped but the staff have no clue about the products and they couldn’t care about customer care.

Store LocationChatswood

Malcolm

MalcolmSydney, NSW

Cheapskates

Paid $800 for a pair of boots and a pair of jeans. Asked if they'd throw in some boot polish. Told no, they get into trouble for doing that. Cheapskates.

Product Appearance As advertised

Appalling service. RMW have owned me AUD $1500 for months, a case for the police?

Tim

TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible quality shoes and worthless warranty.

I bought a pair of $400 shoes and only wore them as a going out shoe. One of the shoes started fading rapidly in colour compared to the other and I returned under warranty. I was advised today that "they don't know why it has happened, but they won't be replacing or repairing them." Ummm....what! They did however kindly offer to polish them for me for $50. What an absolute joke. This has clearly gone downhill, as the shoes used to last a decade or more. Their customer service/warranty is non-existent. Steer clear from this brand, it is over priced and of poor quality. A shame really, as the product used to be good, but now just another rubbish product.

Store LocationAdelaide

RM Williams are thieves!

Horrible customer service. $500 downright stolen thanks to RM Williams. Please do yourselves a favour and stop giving your money to these greedy, nasty and heartless thieves. They stole my money and didnt even have the heart to respond to my three previous emails begging for their assistance with a gift purchased for my mum. I should have listened to everyone when they warned me against buying them. Lesson learnt!

Poor quality boots

I purchased a pair of RM Williams boots in February this year. For two months we were in lockdown so I did not wear these boots. I would say I had less than 10 wears out of them and this damage has occurred to the front of the boots. I have kept original box and the receipt and posted back to RM Williams. They are refusing to repair/replace and blaming it on me saying I have scuffed them. I am unsure how you could scuff a shoe like this without falling over. I paid nearly $600 for these boots and expected them to be hard wearing and long lasting. Not only 10 wears. I have owned many leather boots in the past and never has an issue such as this! Extremely disappointed. Not a good shoe for rural people anymore.

Product quality

For such expensive men’s boots ($545), I’m really disappointed with how quickly they have fallen apart. The soles partially detached in under 2 years and, based on the response I received from the store I purchased them from, my issue is not uncommon. Not what I expected when I purchased boots that are sold with representations regarding quality and longevity.

stevieFaery

stevieFaerySouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have asked for better service

I have owned the same two pairs of boots, bought from a retail store, for over 7 years now. I have only had to have the soles replaced once in that time, and will be doing so again soon. These boots are made for paddock use, and lasted several years without needing the soles replaced. The built environment of the city is much harder on the soles than mother nature provides, so soles don't last as long. I have had other boots, including Blundstones, only last me 6 months before replacing the boots - regularly. So you can imagine I am extremely happy with my RM's. Will definitely be buying more.

Poor Quality.

The items purchased ( polo top, rugby top ) were under sized and very poor quality.
Sending items back was quick and hassle free. But getting the company to refund my purchases was an entirely different matter !!!

Historia

HistoriaSydney

Poor quality soles

Very disappointed how quickly these soles fell apart. RMWilliams advises these were ‘throw away’ boots yet the uppers were in great condition. I took them to my local cobbler (a proper one not in a shopping Centre) and for $100 he did an amazing job. They look like they will last better than the originals. I also have Blundstones that have lasted for years. I know which brand I will stick to in the future.
Pics of the new soles

IsabelSydney, NSW

Ignoring Customer & NO Customer Service

Larry

LarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks for customer service not

Purchased a pair of RM Williams boots for $400 something dollars at the royal show Adelaide have worn these boots 3-4 times on special occasions the heel came detached from the boot.They told me to bring in so the boots could be reviewed they got back to me after they had reviewed which was only a couple days.There response was being the make of boot that they couldn’t be fixed but generously offered me 20% of my next purchase.Also I couldn’t find my receipt but look at photos still see ripples on the boot soles

Store LocationAdelaide show grounds

Darren Turner

Darren TurnerLaunceston

If you want a great product, please purchase a pair of R M Williams boots....If you want after sales service then do not shop here!!....Absolutely the worst care factor for any problems!!

First class service

I recently popped by the Chadstone store for some new work boots (comfort craftsman, my 4th pair) - was served by Scotty, what a legend. 11/10 service and was very accommodating. Highly recommend Scotty @ the Chadstone store for exceeding my expectations.

Store LocationChadstone, Victoria.

Abysmal customer service!

BoM

BoMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service needs improvement chermside store

Store LocationChermside
silly

sillySydney, NSW

poor management and delivery timeframe, never arrived