R.M. Williams
Brand Manager for R.M. Williams? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

J heno
J henoPerth

In shop sizing and what gets delivered

In store is very particular in regards to doing a fitting before you try anything on but won’t listen when you say they feel too tight and insist on selling what they say will “wear in”. 3 months of wear and no “wear in” .

Geordie
Geordie

Great product

Can’t grumble. Have worn this Belt nearly every day for the past 17 years and alas it broke.But with a bit of bush mechanics and pop rivets it still lives on.

meremortal
meremortalSouth West, WA

a very toxic item!

purchased an rm williams genuine leather steering wheel cover as i was aware of absorbing plastic from my new car steering wheel (previoulsy the saab had a leather made steering wheel so now probs). after 5 mins of use i realized there was a strong toxic odour coming from the leather and my hands smelled even more toxic. rm williams wanted nothing to do with it when i informed of my disappointment. told me sperling manufactured and had nothing to do with them. but its got the rm williams logo on! it made me wonder if the wa govt would accept responsibility in the years to come from mandatory jabbing all types of people including the healthy ones, some of which work as fifo. sad story....

Leigh
LeighCentral Queensland, QLD

'Black Hole Of Money

I have a pair of RM Williams moleskins. I thought it heir clothing was workwear. I just mess around home in them. Yet after 2 months the knee ripped when I crouched. Not happy. Will never but another RM Williams product!

Nick Lau
Nick LauSydney, NSW

1 year 3 month review

Bought the RM Williams Blinman boot from DFO Homebush ($250AUD) July 2020. Chose Size 6H as I was wearing a Florsheim Chelsea boot size 6 at the time that broke after a year. Looks the same as the comfort craftsman except it has an extra seam on the side. Boot holding up and aging well. Only downside is it's narrower than a normal boot. I advise wearing a larger size due to the narrow nature of the boot. Lady who served me at the time was polite and professional, advising I apply leather conditioner/polish every 6-8 weeks.

Top dollar for terrible service

I have been waiting 3mths to receive my boots that were ordered and paid in full ($595) in store. After numerous phone calls getting different information each time, I have been told the order wasn't put in the system properly. Two weeks later and many calls later, still waiting. I am going to cancel the order and not bother. Absolute joke and will never attempt to buy again.

Store LocationEmporium Melbourne

Repair scam!

JCL
JCLTasmania

Versatile and comfortable boots with great service

Ripped off Double charged for boots at RM Wiliams

Salty Walkz
Salty Walkz

Appalling Customer Service

Greg
GregIllawarra, NSW

R. M. Williams Stockland Shellharbour Shopping Center

The boots are unwearable because the managing lady/owner of the shop insisted I buy the boots that are too small for me. They will wear in. Trust me, she said. I know these things. So I did. Two years later I bloody my toes trying to wear them. The manager was overbearing, rude and giving very very bad advice. Avoid the store like the plague.

Josh Cox
Josh CoxFar North Queensland, QLD

Brand new leather boots, less than a month old and the sole stitching split.

Brand new leather boots, a present from my wife, less than a month old and the sole stitching split, even worse, I had to pay for them to be repaired.

In my opinion this is appalling customer service on a sub-standard product.

Packaging and Shipping

Purchased a suede Leather jacket (AUD 1250) that needed to be ordered from interstate as the store I attended didn’t have my size. The store in Canberra sent this to my address directly. For such a premium item of clothing you would expect some sort of care with how it was packaged- but no, the garment was just tossed into a cardboard box and that’s it. Not even in a plastic bag to protect in transit.

klint
klintdarwin

Quality is no longer there

Comparing clothing made in the last couple of years to older stock it's clear the quality of stitching, quality of fabric and pricing is only aimed at people not counting on these lasting long. Kmart clothing outlasts R.M Williams and its really disappointing these days

Anna S.
Anna S.South East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced and poor customer service

My husband bought a pair of boots just over a year ago, at $750. After 12 months the sole on one shoe had worn and a hole was visible. When returned to store, was told it could be sent away to be repaired. My husband obliged and was told it could take up to 6 weeks. We are still waiting and it has been 2 months!!
No updates or correspondence from store, my husband has been ringing to get updates and has just been told again they have not been repaired yet!! Considering the price you pay for the shoe plus the repair cost of $160 you will get better value for money elsewhere!!!!

Scott
Scottasked
R.M. Williams

Hi is there any other markings other than sizing on RM’s that’s tell me the age of the boots. Thanks

Ben B.
Ben B.

Yes there is a date code stamped on the insole of your boot.
For example, 3/17 would indicate March 2017.

Lucky G.
Lucky G.asked
R.M. Williams Online Store

Understand that u do sell walking stick. What type of wood is it made of ?
Merry Xmas.

Jude
Judeasked
R.M. Williams

Is there a difference between the comfort craftsman and the dynamic flex boots? thanks

Andrew
Andrew

Hi Jude, I was just looking at these posts and noticed your question. I am from the Port Phillip Shop, we stock RM Williams. The dynamic Flex, in my opinion, is a little softer to wear, having a very comfortable and removable inner sole. However, I like the comfort craftsman better as it has the solid rubber sole and seems to last a little better. It really comes down to personal choice. I wear both. Regards, Andrew

Compare both R.M. Williams
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes