RAA Motoring

RAA Motoring

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Royal Automotive Association

kathryn
kathrynSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent customer service and amazing prompt response time

Just wanted to thank the mechanic who attended the time in need when my car 'katsi' didn't start this morning because of a flat battery....and a company who still has human phone operators

Let us down when we needed them

Review Logic
Review LogicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient and Quick

I had roadside assist with my honda HRV that is still within its warranty. The battery died on me after 4 years of use. After a quick call to honda assist I was promptly supplied with details of roadside assist via RAA. Took less than 30 minutes to show up and 10 minutes to replace. Quick and efficient and no hassle whatsoever.

RAA member No. ____5200
RAA member No. ____5200Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

RAA Premium

Terrible personal loan ever

RAA products are terrible. Recently I have applied a personal loan with RAA finance. Even though I have a strong financial status they rejected the application saying that I have a house mortgage to pay. She did not explain the rationale behind the reason and got angry when I started questioning the reasons.
I have cancelled my insurance with them after this incident and I am sad that I have my credit file inquiry with no reason.
Beware of their finance product and that deceiving customers. I do not recommend any of their product.

Rebecca N
Rebecca NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service by a friendly and flexible technician

Jessica

Graham
GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Competent serviceman

i had to call road service at Rose Park on 15 October at about 4,30 pm
The mechanic arrived on time and could not have been more polite , friendly and helpful.
He is an absolute credit to RAA and I hope he is recognised for it.
i would not hesitate to employ him if I was in business

Nic wilko
Nic wilkoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a good, knowledgeable young man!

Hope this gets back to the boss, 6pm Wednesday 7th, seacombe heights. Aaron came out to get my 4wd Triton going, I cant thank this guy enough, he was so knowledgeable, obviously loves his job and got the car going. Cheers mate, your a ledgend!!!!!

snags19
snags19Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute life saver.

Car broke down in Alice Springs on a trip. All I can say is the RAA made this horrid experience far better. Getting a premium membership is well worth the cost! My car was sent back to Adelaide, 2 nights accommodation covered and basically everything I needed was covered. Everyone has been an absolute pleasure to deal with and helpful. While my trip was ruined, the RAA came to the rescue.

Emdad
EmdadSouth Australia

Do not use RAA

If they pay you once can not get back the money. Road side assistance do not come even in one hour at 11 am even with in city area near plympton.

Rod J.
Rod J.Southern and Hills, SA

Road assistance

My classic car lost 4 out of 5 wheels nuts while on the road in Strathalbyn today, and the assistance I got from the road service team was incredible. They replaced some studs and got my car onto a tow truck without any damage and transported it safely home to Strathalbyn. Much appreciated and job well done .It pays to have RAA membership they are there to help when you need them
Rod J

Beryl
BerylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent roadside service

First outing in new-to-me car and battery died on busy road in peak hour. Friendly RAA roadside assistance arrived in 20 mins and got me moving again in no time. Very grateful.

John H
John HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rubbish batteries

Their $175 battery (now $183) with a 2 year warranty, lasted 2 years, 1 month and 3 days. I gave them a call and asked them if there was any leeway with the warranty and was advised no such luck. A Marshal battery with a 42 month warranty costs $226 .... do the maths. Not happy RAA.

Trisha T.
Trisha T.asked

has the R.A.A published revues of the mercedes sprinter - KEA ULTIMA/2012.

joe
joeasked

Is there another road side assist that really helps you when your stuck in the middle of no where . I had been with raa since 1999 and found that i should have put my money in the bank instead

Deb
Debasked

Tyres best value?

Alan F.
Alan F.

Not sure which is the best...but we bought 4 Supercat tyres for a Hyundai i20 in July 2017...Kilometres was 68849.... today Kilometres is 85467 and still a lot of tread. We make sure (weekly) tyre pressure is at recommended level and have the tyres rotated at every 10000K.

Royal Automotive Association
RAA o.Royal Automotive Association

Hi Deb, thanks for your question. Generally we say to members to stick with the well-known or major brands. If you have been happy with the last set of tyres you had on their car in regards to ride, noise, handling and longevity, then go for the same brand/type again, as switching to a cheaper lesser known brand can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. If you'd like to chat to our technical advisory service, they're contactable on 8202 4689. Cheers, Laura

Get an answer from our members and Royal Automotive Association representatives