RACQ Banking

RACQ Banking

1.3

toldyaso

toldyaso

Please, do not waste your time.

Jamie D.

Jamie D.Darling Downs, QLD

Waste of time

Rosanne D.

Rosanne D.South East Queensland, QLD

Slowest bank transfers...terrible in branch service

Penelope

PenelopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home Loan - Re-approval, rejected at the last hour!

Story is too long, been mucking around with them for months, jumped through all their hoops, got pre-approval and then it got rejected after the build is in Council!!!! They shouldn't be in the home loans business. Heading to a real bank, all the numbers stack up, the bank we're going to is shocked they rejected it! Hopeless!!! I'd give them a negative number if I could!

home loan disaster

If I could give zero i would. My story is so long and involved I can't type it all. Basically stay away, we were lied to and had 14 days till settlement and had to go elsewhere, thank God CBA came through in the 14 days, please please racq just stick to insurance and take a long hard look at yourselves for the loan process. What happened to us should never happen again to anyone

Lee

Lee

Good customer services

I have opened a transaction account with RACQ bank. I lived interstate, the identify process took abit longer than usual and after a few trials the system finally verified my identity but the customer service representative was very patient and he guided me me through the long
identify process.

TopicNew Account
Mac

MacNorth Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your time. Use a broker

When I was looking for a home loan a friend of mine put me onto RACQ because of their great interest rates and service. I made several attempts to contact them with zero response. After 3 months I ended up using a broker to make things happen and ended up with CBA. My friend has moved his loans away from RACQ in the last 12 months. Don't waste your time with them.

TopicLoan Application

Same issues as everyone else...

Other Banks
86 400
3.6
Stephen

Stephen

So bad I'm surprised this bank still exists

Had been with Queensland Teacher's Credit Union for 30 years before their merger. What a disaster it has been since the inception of the new 'Bank'. Began with not having access to my account and has gone downhill since then! Very few branches and confusing processes. I can't believe it's still operating.

Jacqui Hayward

Jacqui HaywardQueensland

Loan application process drawn out

I Have great credit rating, applied through them because great car loan rate, after 2.5 weeks we still had not had questions answered or an approval. Keep asking for documents which we sent along with application. Frustrated we applied somewhere else in two days had approval and managed to get the car we wanted. Will never recommend.

Jack91

Joel

JoelSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's like banking in the 80's

Hopeless Bank to transfer money

I have to drive more than 60 klms round trip to pay money into another bank from RACQ Bank.
Transfer money from racq to another bank takes forever.
Useless bank. Avoid it

zostar

zostarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever.

Tried to re-finance my home loan at the Springfield bank. Provided all the forms, bank statements, proof of employment etc. Never heard back. Escalated it to yheir head office, who said they'd process the loan. Never heard back from them either. Waste of my time. Disgusting service.

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless App and bank

The app is useless to navigate, hard to do anything.
They also will not allow useing a pin code on more than 1 device.
I use a tablet and phone for bank. Cannot use a pin on the tablet because of there stupid security rule.
Transfer money from racq to another bank takes forever.
Useless bank. Avoid it

Incompetent and can't perform basic tasks

Took approximately 2 months to perform basic tasks and multiple phone calls. They dont do what they promise to do and domt have the support of a decent computer system.

Rod

RodQueensland

Racq bank cairns central

Walked in on 13/18/19 attempting to deposit cash into my bank account. First impression walking into this branch - Noelle (customer service) no greeting or a smile coming from this soulless person she definitely made me felt unwelcome, I'm not sure whether it's the colour of my skin but, I was quite friendly with his person. She couldn't help with my inquiry and not even a good bye or have a nice day. If racq cannot provide basic customer service they wont be getting my money in the nearby future. Noelle requires much needed retraining on improving her customer service skills. No wonder a banking royal commission occurred in this country. Please dont bank with this branch.

TopicNew Account
Del A

Del ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Rate rises for existing customers

This bank has no loyalty to existing customers. Do not go fixed with them if you can avoid it, so you can leave when (not if, because they will) they pull their dodginess on you.
I joined RACQ Bank in June 2018 as they had a very good rate of 3.62%. This increased to 3.79% in May 2019 while they were advertising to new lenders at 3.69%. RBA rate cut happens in June 2019 and to their credit they pass on the full rate, so I get down to 3.53% while new lenders get 3.44%.
The loan set up process was also really difficult, you need to be on top of your game and know your calculations because their systems aren't as mature. I've had to question & correct details on my finance multiple times.

sickofaussiefailures

sickofaussiefailuresipswich

If my home loan wasn't locked to these clowns I'd have left long ago - AVOID!

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking and General Transactions