RACV Emergency Home Assist Electricians

RACV Emergency Home Assist Electricians

Excellent!

All appliances, heating and hot water went out on a wet and dark night, and flipping the safety switch didn't work, despite unplugging most of these. I wasn't game to try anything else. The electrician arrived within the expected time, explained that I'd been on the right track, but he was able to get the essentials back on and make sure everything was safe. He also explained what I needed to do the next day re the remaining appliances. Very pleased with the service!

Rates and Fees
Hi Judy. Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our members experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material, so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. To enable us to do this, could you please private message us with your membership number? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Warm regards, Elise - Social Media Consultant.

Unexpected expenses

The electrician was on time, well presented, polite, competent.
I was surprised at the costs, as I’ve had a similar service a year or two ago for free. I did t mind paying for the $15 part, but was taken aback by the $30
“non prescribed certificate”. There was a lot of time-consuming red tape with multiple signatures, etc.
service in the past was much better!

Rates and Fees
Good morning Gary, we are glad to hear the electrician did a competent job. However, we are sorry to hear that you were surprised by the cost and service in the past was much better. We will pass on your feedback to the relevant department to let them know your comments. Have a great weekend! Kind regards, Kristen

Could not have been better!

Had problems with powerpoint turning off circuit breaker. The Electrician arrived within the hour and was very helpful and friendly and efficient. Everything checked and made safe and problem explaned and resolved.

Rates and Fees
Hi . Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our members experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material, so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. To enable us to do this, could you please private message us with your membership number? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Warm regards, Braheem - Social Media Consultant.

Lifesavers!

The electrician was with me in about 20 mins, waited patiently while I sourced a key to the shared meter box room at my apartment block, did lots of digging around to try to diagnose my problem and all the while with an air of complete calm.

Rates and Fees
Hi Debbie, thank you for passing on your feedback. We are happy to hear that the electrician was able to assist on site :) We hope you have a wonderful evening ahead! Kind regards, Sulin

Perfect

Had problems with switch tripping everything
Electrician very helpful and friendly nothing a worry explained everything to me made everything safe checked everything before he left was able to turn everything back on

August 23rd 2019 Update: Switch

Came on time helpful didn’t waste my time fixed problems and was on his way ....everything finished without any trouble won’t hesitate to call them if have any more problems

Rates and Fees
Hi Denise, Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our members experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material, so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. To enable us to do this, could you please private message us with your membership number? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Warm regards, Randall- Social Media Consultant.

Prompt and efficient

The electrician arrived promptly and I was very happy with the work he did. Well done RACV. A perfect example of why I purchased this service. I had a problem and you solved it

Rates and Fees
Hi. Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our members experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material, so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. To enable us to do this, could you please private message us with your membership number? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Warm regards, Elise - Social Media Consultant.

TOP NOTCH SERVICE

I called RACV Home Assist for an electrical emergency. The Electrician from Sparky 4 Hire arrived within the hour and fixed the problem pronto. I was very impressed with them and also the efficiency of the whole call out . I've used Emergency Home Assist for years now and have always had a positive experience.

Good afternoon, thank you for this feedback. It's great to hear that we were able to assist on site and that this service has left such a positive impression :-) We hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! Kind regards, Sulin

Excellent service

Excellent service
On time every time
Trained tradies
Helped us every situation we faced
Also given good assistance if repairs needed
Would recommend to all landlords and house owners
Five star service

Oustanding Analysis

The electrician, John, was clearly extremely experienced and knowledgeable and quickly analysed the electrical fault and rectified. He correctly identified a source underlying appliance and explained to us. He had a very amiable personality.

Worth Having RACV Emergency Home Assistance

Electrician arrived much sooner than anticipated. A vety nive guy who Sorted out our problems within 15 mins. Professional service and it paid for itself in a matter of 1 service.

Hi Tony, Thank you for such fantastic feedback. We are glad that we were able to assist you so quickly in your time of need and that our Electrician was professional and able to fix the problem that quick. Thank you once again and we look forward to being there for your when you need us next. Kind regards, Janice, Social Media Consultant

Indispensable product, won't be without it.

Tradie arrived much sooner than anticipated. Sorted out our problems within 30 mins. Advice given if any further problems, cannot fault this service, it paid for itself in a night.

Hi Larissa, Thank you for such fantastic feedback. We are glad that we were able to assist you so quickly in your time of need and that our tradesperson was able to fix the issue and offer advise. Thank you once again and we look forward to being there for your when you need us next. Kind regards, Janice, Social Media Consultant

Made my life so easy

So efficient and easy . Electrician turned up on time . diagnosed the problem, fixed it and left. Glad that we have chosen the emergency assist option. Where can you find a tradie that turns up in 40 minutes

I had a problem with an electric gate on the weekend. I called Racv explained the problem and they sent out a electrician within the hour.
The electrician arrived within half an hour and fixed the problem. He introduced himself as Zac was very friend and knowledgeable.
Great service.

Already recommended to friends

Power outage meant not only no lights, tv and appliances, but also no heat. Having just had a new system installed (after 3 weeks of no heating) this was a real nightmare! EHA to the rescue though - all fixed within little more than 60 minutes. Heating restored - and of course the lights, tv and appliances. Highly recommend this service.

A great example of the service in action

The electrician who performed "surgery" on our circuitry at a very late hour was a wonderfully experienced professional and a credit to the RACV home assist program. On the service provided to us I would have no hesitation in recommending it to friends.

Fantastic service

I had an electrical problem & after calling AHA an electrician was here within about 30 - 40 minutes. I am extremely impressed with this service. I would recommend this service. Well worth the money.

Hi Jen. Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our members experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material, so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. To enable us to do this, could you please private message us with your membership number? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Warm regards, Braheem - Social Media ConsultantMy card is Gold 50 & the number is 6549519

Excellent Service

Our ducted heating unit had cut-out. The Supplier's technician could only attend
in five days time. Home Assist technician came within the hour of our phone call. .
The technician was respectful courteous and cheerful . Attended to the task promptly and within no time all was in order. We were feeling warm again.

Great Service.

RACV have delivered on what they promised when signing me up for this service. The Sparky arrived on time, immediately found the fault and fixed it. All for no extra cost to me. A genuine 5 star service.

Hi Doug, Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our member’s experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. To enable us to do this, could you please provide me with your member number? We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material, so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. Can we please have your permission to share your experience? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Warm regards, Eisa – RACV Social Media Consultant.Member no. 654840

Brilliant service

Terrific service and very knowledgeable electrician , went through all possible reasons and recommended that Power company could be the cause. Went to mains power box reset boost button( I never herd of a boost button). Said should be back to normal in a a hour or so . He was correct. He followed up with a text message to ensure hot water was running to shower my 88 year old father. Absolutely brilliant service. Could not recommend RACV and their staff more highly.

Excellent Service!

Phil, the electrician was on my doorstep in under an hour. Knew immediately what was wrong (safety switch no longer working properly) fitted a new one, checked all my appliances to make sure everything was working again. Very pleasant fellow. Would certainly use RACV Emergency Home Care again. Thank You!

Good Morning/Afternoon. Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our member’s experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. To enable us to do this, could you please provide me with your member number? We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. Can we please have your permission to share your experience? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Kind Regards, Justin - RACV Care ConsultantMembership Number is 1337074Hi Marian. Thanks for providing us with your member number. We will pass this on to the relevant department. If you have any other general enquiries, please do not hesitate to call us on 13 72 28 everyday between 7am and 11pm. Kind Regards, Mel.

See all RACV Emergency Home Assist reviews