RACV Emergency Home Assist Plumbers

RACV Emergency Home Assist Plumbers

plumber

great service plumber was here in 30minutes replaced part on gas heater pilot and all for less than a call out fee premium already paid for it s self great job and a really nice helpful guy
thanks again j bonato

Very pleased.

The hot water tap in my kitchen sink blew a gasket and I couldn't turn it off, Dan arrived within the allotted time and went straight to work. He repaired the tap and no more hot water going down the gurgler.

Brilliant. Great service.

Always get me out of a jam! Always friendly and respectful. These mishaps always seem to happen out of hours or on weekends. Saved me from no hot water or cooking.

amazing service

Had a burst pipe to the toilet and water everywhere. the technician came around very promptly, he made a complete repair in 30 min. Very professional and no stress whatsoever. I can't recommend this service enough.

RACV Emergency Home Assist is excellent

My kitchen tap has been dripping so badly that I needed to place a bucket under the sink. A friendly voice on the phone assured me that a plumber would come within the hour. The plumber arrived 20 minutes later, replaced the old and worn out kitchen tap with a new one, the job was done within half an hour. Great service. I have and will continue to recommend RACV Emergency Home Assist.

Rates and Fees

Great service and my premium was covered in one call.

Quick and efficient response at 5pm on a Friday night to a flooded bathroom. Scott, the plumber, called within an hour of us contacting RACV to give us the arrival time. He arrived on time and was friendly and professional, dealing with the problem quickly and effectively. We were horrified to learn he had driven from Castlemaine to Riddells Creek but he laughed it off and happily fixed the problem. It meant we had water restored and could mop up the flood in the bathroom. RACV also called back to inform us of when he would arrive. I took out Home Assist insurance after two nightmare and expensive Friday night/ Saturday morning plumbing emergencies and rate it the best money I have ever paid out. Sharon

Perfect Job

Phone call for assistance, attendance by technician, job done, all within one hour.
Can't expect better than that. I will recommend the RACV Emergency Home Assist service to my relations and friends.

Rates and Fees
Hi Reg. Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our member’s experiences. Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Warm regards, Nicole - Social Media Consultant.

It seemed like I had only just put the phone down, when the RACV arrived :)

I was unable to relight our gas water heater and called EHA. The plumber arrived with 15 minutes and promptly relight the pilot light, and activated the heater. Unfortunately, the igniter wasn't working, a very old unit and will have to be replaced, my problem. Friendly and helpful service from the Call centre and prompt, professional response what more could I ask for?

Rates and Fees

Able to keep our hot water tap and supply working properly

Efficient attention to the problem of a non-turning off hot water tap and fixing the problem with service late in the evening and situation for us a real problem. It is a great comfort to know we have help when needed urgently.

Reliable Service when Required

We personally have used RACV Assist multiple times. Plumbers, locksmith, heating. It is good to know that their services are available on weekends, holidays and out of work hours. I have recommended RACV Assist to family and friends. Well worth it!!!
Ok

Excellent plumbing service

George arrived promptly and worked efficiently and conscientiously to fix taps (which were very dirty and tight after much usage)
A nice, pleasant man who knew his job and did it well.
Would thoroughly recommend RACV Home Emergency Assist to anyone.
Lyn

blocked sewer

overflowing toilet, overflowing washing machine outlet, no idea what to do.
Kind and friendly plumber arrived within the hour, had main sewer line unblocked in about 5 minutes, all flowing well. Very thankful, excellent service.

Good Evening Jane. Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our member’s experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. To enable us to do this, could you please provide me with your member number? We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. Can we please have your permission to share your experience? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Kind Regards, Randall - Social Media Consultant

Excellent service and fast to attend

Received a call from the plumber Steve in less than 5 minutes after my call, he arrived 15 minutes later and had my hot water service fixed within an hour and working again, friendly, professional and great service.

Don’t use

Came for 5minutes said they couldn’t do anything to help and l would have to pay another $320 for less than an hour and he said couldn’t fix it without having to dig up concrete drive
Got another reputable plumber out and he fixed the problem without any worry racv left garage and property flooded didn’t even try to get water away from house we are elderly and unable to do it ourselves.

Great service.

I woke to no hot water. Plumber Steve arrived within 40 minutes and fixed the problem very efficiently. Lovely guy, well mannered and friendly. Would recommend RACV Home Emergency Assist to everyone.

Rates and Fees
Good Evening . Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our member’s experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. To enable us to do this, could you please provide me with your member number? We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. Can we please have your permission to share your experience? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Kind Regards, Justin - Social Media Consultant

Such a great service by RACV

Jack the plumber responded to my call in no time. Located the blockage in my vanity's drain and repaired it skilfully. Polite and efficient. Was Jack. Thanks Jack and thank RACV

Hi Denise Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our member’s experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. To enable us to do this, could you please provide me with your member number? We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material, so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. Can we please have your permission to share your experience? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Warm regards, Eisa RACV Social Media Consultant

So glad we had Emergency Home Assist

A water pipe had burst under the basin in bathroom. Water was everywhere in the bathroom and down the hallway. I called Emergency Assist (have number in my mobile phone now) Plumber came within 40 minutes. He fitted new hoses, turned on mains, tested and cleaned up and he was gone in 10 minutes. Brilliant service ! ! ! Thank you.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Dot, Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing our member’s experiences and would love to share your feedback with the tradesperson concerned. To enable us to do this, could you please provide me with your member number? We would also love to use your feedback as part of our marketing material, so all our members are aware of the quality of service we provide in home emergencies. We will protect your privacy by only using your first name, suburb and RACV card colour. No other details will be used as part of the material. Can we please have your permission to share your experience? Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Warm regards, Eisa RACV Social Media Consultant

Great investment

Opened my gas bill and realised I must have a leak. Within about 90 minutes, leak located and capped. Plumber crawled all under the house and happy to answer all questions. No way I could have got that done so quickly ringing around to find someone.

excellent service

Very Quick and efficient listened to my problem and resolved the issue. Matt came to the house and provide excellent service and communicated with me very well. I would use this service again and again.

Hi Nick. Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We love hearing about our member’s experiences. Thanks again and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next. Warm regards, Randall - Social Media Consultant.

Fnatastic Service

It was with great relief that within a short period of time after contacting RACV Emergency Assist regardind a plumbing issue, a plumber arrived and quickly and professionally located our leaking pipe under the house and advised us what to do until the pipe was replaced.

See all RACV Emergency Home Assist reviews