RACV Emergency Home Assist Plumbers

• Rates and Fees

Gordon

GordonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

Within 10 minutes of my call, the door bell rings and this very polite Gentleman sets about rectifying our leaky roof. He was done not long after and re-assured me that all should be well. Thank you RACV.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Plumber arrived promptly, was friendly, found problem with spouting immediately and rectified the block. All good now for next rainfall! This is the first time I have signed up for RACV emergency home assist and can recommend it.

Fay

FayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So prompt, I nearly fell off my chair.

We discovered that there was a "leak" in the laundry, under the tub. We called RACV and there was a Plumber at our front door within 15 minutes. He examined the problem, determined that it was the hot water hose to the washing machine, which had perished and needed replacement. He then went to Bunnings, purchased a replacement hose, returned to us and installed in under our tub. We could not ask for better service than we received from RACV EHA. No more "leaks".

Canary

CanaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not be happier (and I'm a pretty demanding consumer) ......

My problem was that no hot water was coming into the shower or other hot water outlets. Very reassuring plumber arrived within 20 minutes of my call to RACV Home Assist. Diagnosed the problem straight away and fixed it within ten minutes. He explained that the recent strong winds had ripped the cover off the gas heater and blown the pilot light out. He re-lit the light and secured the cover with tape to stop this happening again. He commented that if the problem re-occurred I might like to consider adding an extra part but to wait and see how it went along. Could not be happier!

Elise E.RACV

Emergency Assist a complete waste of money and time: the worst service ever.

Elise E.RACV

Hi, we’re sorry to hear that our Emergency Home Assist service did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback. We will contact you to discuss this further.

Warm regards, Nicole - Social Media Consultant.

Lorraine M.

Lorraine M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great service from all involved. Thank you

From the call to Emergency Home. Assist to the prompt arrival of the plumber the service was friendly and professional. We are extremely happy with RACV and have no hesitation in recommending there service to all.

Sheila Page

Sheila PageGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done, timely response to phone call and plumber attending

Long time policy owner - rang, received call back within specified time, attending plumber then arrived within the designated time (1 hour), polite, attentive and recommended further follow up, when circumstances are safe. Only issue would be the phone service, getting to the appropriate person to lodged claim, I believe this could be confusing and difficult to older customers.

Professional and friendly service

Thanks to the plumber who turned up very quickly and solved the persistent brown hot water issue that occurred after my family and I came back from an interstate holiday. Provided valuable advice. Very professional and friendly.

Finally a decent repair

Was thorough quick did the job as promised. And turned up in a reasonable time frame. Plumber was really good. Identified the problem and was quick in actually fixing it and not fobbing me off to get it done by someone else.

Leaking Pipe

On time and we are in the country.

Very nice to deal with and calm.

Fixed the job efficiently

Very very happy with the service provided !!!

Will continue to use this great service

Elise E.RACV

Job well done. Professional, effective, informative, clean and fast.

Thanks for a service man who comes in a timely fashion, knows what to do and does a great job. No mess, intelligent, professional and helpful advice. More than satisfactory.

Elise E.RACV

Hi Jillian, thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We look forward to being there for you when you need us next.

Warm regards, Randall - Social Media Consultant.

Great and very impressive service

Plumber arrived within 30 mins of my call. Efficiently and competently fixed my problem. A very pleasant and courteous young man. This is an excellent service and well worth the monthly payment. Gives one peace of mind when something breaks down in the house.

Elise E.RACV

Hi Bob, thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Emergency Home Assist. We look forward to being there for you when you need us next.

Warm regards, Randall - Social Media Consultant.

Fantastic service.

I was told someone would be here within the hour and they were here quite quickly. A very pleasant and efficient young man quickly fixed the water flow. Thank you.

MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

Plumber came within 20 minutes and resolved my problem very quickly. Terrific service. Having the emergency service gives peace of mind. Plumber gave excellent service and fixed the problem quickly and explained what had happened.

Well pleased

They arrived in half an hour from my phone call and attended to my problem, but the work needed will have to be quoted on . They gave me an idea of what might be required. Now anxiously waiting for a quote which I hope will be reasonable. Due to my age I can not possibly think of climbing a ladder and doing it myself, even temporary repairs

Tak

TakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt Response

Had a blocked sewage and called EHA. Plumber arrived within 30 minutes and problem fixed in 15 minutes. Prompt response and good service. Good value for money and highly recommended.

SlavkoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great support

I had a leak in the toilet - a constant steady small jet of water running down into toilet bowl. I called RACV, and they promised a plumber within 60 minutes.
He came within the promised time, quickly disassembled the tank and found a worn out valve rubber, produced a new one from his van, and the whole job was done in the matter of minutes.

He was also very friendly. This is not the first time I called RACV EHA, and each time the job was done quickly and professionally.

Great value for money!

3994 346

These guys have saved us from grief so many times over the years

A burst hose in the bathroom upstairs meant that water was cascading downstairs into the kitchen. we turned off the water at the mains but we were left with soggy plaster and no water. after the RACV Home
Assist Plumber came through, he got us going by replacing the hose and since we are also with RACV home insurance the claim was lodged and we had a plasterer, carpenter and electrician through to make sure everything was okay. Corey also came through with fans and dehumidifier to help dry out the damage before the repairs will begin. We cannot recommend RACV and their portfolio of services highly enough.

Jimmy

JimmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A job well done

We had a blocked toilet in our house. An amazing quick response from RACV HOME ASSIST. The plumber arrived within the hour and the toilet was fixed instantly. A job well done. No hassles.
Many thanks.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb service

Graeme was punctual considering the heavy traffic on the Mornington Peninsula. It was a joy to see him as the toilet system was disabled. He detected the problem and rectified it efficiently and effectively. A pleasant and genuine man!

Hi Ian,
Thank you taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are thrilled to hear how happy you were with the service and are so happy to know that we were there for you when you needed us.
Warm Regards