RACV Emergency Home Assist Plumbers

RACV Emergency Home Assist Plumbers

Alba Campobasso

Alba CampobassoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

We had a burst water pipe flooding our front garden. The young plumber arrived shortly after my call to RACV and had it fixed in no time. I would recommend this service without any hesitation.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time I have used this service it is fantastic.

I had no hot water and baby sized water pressure??
I called RACV home assist for the very first time they were fantastic from the word go. They turned up on time new their trade. Matt who turned up was so good he explained every thing so well and had my water issue fixed in moments.
I cannot recommend this service enough.
Great job RACV.
THANKYOU

Prasad

PrasadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blockage in drain

Plumber Uuk was very professional and attended the problem. Since he could not fix called the water company. Cleared all debris and the problem was ultimately resolved. Would recommend RACV to others

Excellent job

worker did a excellent job found what the problem was stopped leaking hot water tap came on time cleaned up after him took the extra time to make sure leak was fixed

Nina

NinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

None work done but said plumber said job completed

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt efficient as always.

Mums drains and toilet blocked.
Arrived promptly. Checked and arranged for a quote and more work to clear the drains.
Talked through what needed to be done and this was folliwed up quickly with a quote.
Excellent service.

Liz Lynch

Liz LynchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally a great plumber!

Second call out and we had a fantastic plumber who could stop the leaking toilet (so much damage is already done). Thank you C for your prompt service. He arrived within the 30-60 minute timeframe and seemed interested in solving the issue.

Gabe

GabeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from RACV Emergency Home Assist

My mum's hot water service stopped working. Unable to get it going. Called RACV and Luke the plumber did a great job getting my mum's hot water service pilot light working again.

No need to worry

Fantastic I love that you call racv they come out within an hour and its all sorted its a must have to have home assistance the plumber this time fixed our toilet

HBB

HBBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks RACV Home Emergency

Blocked, overflowing sewer. Contacted RACV. plumber arrived within half to three quarters of an hour. Assessed the problem. Wasn’t confident that sewer could be unblocked due to length to the entry point to the easement. However, happy to report that the tree roots were removed, so an excellent result for me and my house. Thanks go to the plumber who did the job. Terrific work!

Ilias

IliasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome

Awesome guy new exactly what to do and what he was talking about. He arrived quickly and Job was finished quickly and no issues. Def a 5 star experience great job

us in old house !

us in old house !

perfect convenient every old house needs this

plumber arrived within half hour,,,
extremely effficient and job was done quickly
friendly and answered any questions.
great service to fix tap quickly so i could get back to my washing loads without delay

Charmaine Kent

Charmaine KentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FANTASTIC SERVICE

Toilet was leaking was advised plumber would be in attendance in 60 - 90 minutes, plumber arrived within 30 minutes, was professional, polite, fixed problem. Couldn't ask for more, greatly appreciated

Rates and Fees

Great prompt assistance to unblock drain

Great prompt assistance to unblock drainage in shower. Wont hesitate to recommend their service. Excellent work. Great value Home Assist Service. So far no let down. Friendly & helpful service. Well done!

Tony BulliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 star service

My tap would not switch off. Within calling Racv, I had a plumber at my doorstep in 30 minutes. I'm very happy with Racv emergency assist. Will recommend Racv to all my family and friends.

NolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot water service gusher

A neighbour reported water flowing to the street from my hot water service. I rang RACV and within an hour a plumber came and fixed it.
He was quick, efficient and polite.

Nola

Sadly our aging heater decided to misbehave as the evening cooled. The smell of gas filled the air. Fortunately, our serviceman turned up in a timely manner. He fixed our problem almost immediately. He was friendly and professional, even the cat liked him. Thank you so much.

Elise E.RACV

Good evening, thank you for taking the time to send us this feedback. It's wonderful to hear great service was provided and that we were able to assist on site! More importantly, that the cat also appreciated his efforts too! :-) Kind regards, Sulin

willsmother

willsmotherAU

Unfortunately I was disappointed

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plumber knowledgeable & professional and fixed problem quickly

Plumber Trevor arrived promptly, was professional, courteous and friendly. He removed his boots before entering my home, which I appreciated. He diagnosed the issue and fixed it quickly. He was happy to show me how he did it when I asked, in case it happens again.
I couldn’t be happier with the service and I give him 11 out of 10!

Fixing leaks

Simon was super sensational when fixing my elderly mum’s leaking shower!! Very professional. He also provided advice on how attach and where to buy parts to attach to existing shower head to further support my mum. Thanks.

See all RACV Emergency Home Assist reviews