Radio Rentals SA

Radio Rentals SA

1.7

I would give zero stars if I could.

I would give zero stars if I could. I rented a fridge from radio rentals, it has ended up costing me 6x what the fridge was worth brand new. I've seen the same model sold brand new for $600-$800, I have just attempted to cancel my contract, fully expecting a couple hundred in cancellation fees, and have been told the cancellation fees are over $800, (I've already paid almost $3000, there is only just under $1000 remaining on my payments). I've spent over 2 hours on hold and days waiting for call back to find this out. This was my own stupidity at agreeing to the contract. However, I would never recommend radio rentals to anyone. You will pay hugely excessive amounts for your item.

Store LocationCollanades south australia

Cant seem to get rid of my payments

I feel like Radio rentals are ripping me off. I have been paying off a computer for many years. With all the money Iam paying doesn't seem to like im getting lower in my amount owning. Will never go with radio rentals again.

Store LocationMelrose Park
Lee

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Had a great experience at the Salisbury store today. They were very helpful and gave us all the information that we were needing to make a decision on our purchase.

Store LocationSalisbury

Fantastic

Have been renting and buying products from this company for years and so have all my family. Never had a problem. They delivered on time and with care. If l had an issue l would ring store or service and they would help. Fantastic service!

Excellent service

We were very happy with the service we received today from a gentleman called Alen De Vincentis and the staff from the new marion store. (All so experienced and very helpful..)
Even impressed with the cash back we’re getting soon!!

Kim

KimAdelaide

Fantastic customer service

Radio rentals Gepps Cross, absolutely lovely and helpful staff, highly recommend them, not pushy salepeople and just there to help, had an issue with ex rental tv and had it replaced within an hour. Will buy from again

Joanie

JoanieStreaky Bay

If you don’t contact them you pay forever

Panther 1

Panther 1ANDAMOOKA

Customer friendly

As a long term customer i am greatfull that r/rentals exsist my experience has been that as a pensioner where most companies wont assist you r/rentals will and when you do the right thing by them they more than go out of there way to help you and making you feel valued i have been thru the best and the worst financially and thru out r/rentals has remained understanding and helpful and as a result i willingly continue to be a loyal customer. Thankyou r/rentals

Extremely unhappy

The credit department is absolutely disgusting the lack of respect for people is outrageous, they pushed and pushed me to pay more and more money I didn't have, I already put in a complaint to the state manager about the credit department and got my fees reduced because of it, I am writing this so people know how disgraceful they really are, I will never ever deal with Radio Rentals again, in the end I said they can pick up what I'm renting and they can get a measly 10 dollars a fortnight till the contract is finished, absolutely disgusting!!!! If I could put no stars I would but one is the minimum

Find out how Radio Rentals SA compares to other Appliance Retailers

Part of my essentials in life.

I have been a Gold Star customer for over 20yrs..never had any problems...deliveries for TVs.. washing machine etc over the years when upgraded were always set up for me...very happy...

IPay pay pay for poor quality crap

I paid rent to buy by time you finish paying for it its falling apart leather lounge cost me 2500 by time I paid it off I paid 10000 they told me it was soft leather nothing but a cheap imitation.

Grazza

Grazzacaboolture qld

Beware Beware Beware

Does anyone else want to join me in a class action against this lying Fraudulent mob enough is enough I thought I was being offered a rental contract that could be terminated or paid out but then found the contract the salesman had conveniently filled out for me was for tripple the price and even after I asked to cancel and returned the PC then they said if I don't give them $3454.00 then they will destroy my credit rating by putting my name on Veda the PC was originally only $900

Avoid this dirty deceiving company.

Rip offs an put a note on my credit rating worst mistake of my life

Mark on credit rating for no reason

There has been a mark put on my credit report veda even said cause it hasn't been repo and I'm still renting it should not be there and radio rentals are refusing to remove it. I'm very angry and frustrated as it stop me from getting bank loan and also my item had to be repaired it took over 6 months for them to repair it but I had to keep renting it when I didn't have it.

Beware

If your considering renting a product from Radio Rentals don't. Product is over priced & Service department is extremely slow. Should have gone to Harvey Norman or JB HiFi.

dave

daveadel

You got it no way not even one star

Plain truth

Plain truthAdeliade

Renter beware.

Mike and Sue

Mike and SueAdelaide

Loyalty is not rewarded here

Kipper

KipperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Back to the 50s

I went to the Adelaide store yesterday to buy a toaster, kettle and microwave for a rental property we have just purchased. It was like visiting a store in the process of closing down. The service was pathetic. The lack of choice was extraordinary. Guess how many toasters they had to choose from ---one (1).