Raiz

Raiz

4.3

Stacey. R

Stacey. RSydney, NSW

Code: 6Y6U3J for Verified Bonus!

What can I say but this has been good, very very good. With no risk and a free bonus when you sign up just do it and give it a go.

Add

AddSydney, NSW

[Code Removed] add a friend code. Share the love

Great app very easy user interface. And great idea. Very happy so far. Have it set on moderate aggressive and it has been good. Will update after a few months.

Blako

Blako

Excellent App! Use code 6Y6U3J for $20 Bonus!

I have been really please with the raiz offering so far. They have so many portfolio that you can choose the level of risk you want. They are transparent and they even invest the dividends that you back back into your portfolio. I've made hundreds over the last few months and want to share this success with everyone!

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

No money to be made here.

B. Johnson

B. JohnsonSydney, NSW

Use code [Number Removed] for $10 Bonus! Can't wait to start investing.

Such a great app and company with a real focus on simple and user friendly investing. I've been using it for months now and very impressed with the returns I have made. I recommend that they do more marketing and outreach to get their name out more.

B. Harris

B. HarrisSydney, NSW

Great App! Use code [Code Removed] for $10 Bonus

This is genuinely one of the best investment apps out there so I'd encourage you to stay invested instead of immediately withdrawing the money. The returns have been rock solid. Though note that past performance is not indicative of future performance. Will continue to use this for a long time to come.

Cassie

CassieVictoria

Great app!

Raiz has been a great way for me to start investing and learn the ins and outs without the pressure of researching the stock market. My understanding has improved with this easy to easy app and I love the round up option, I don’t even notice my micro investing happening! Use the code I’ve supplied in the title for a $5 start up bonus, you can’t go wrong :)

Blake

Blake

Use Verified Code: 6Y6U3J for $10 Bonus

Very cool app that lets you round up everyday expenses. It's great that they let you choose various levels of risk when you join to suit your needs. Use my referral code: 6Y6U3J for a bonus when joining.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great investing app for beginners/millenials

Find out how Raiz compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

awesome way to save for a house deposit!

I have been with raiz now for a few years and have found the app fantastic to assist me save for a home. I highly recommend downloading the app and starting.

Daryl M.

Daryl M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome starting point for those that start with nothing

Had zero savings. It's literally like putting your digital silver change into a digital money box that make you more money. And you can do surveys to counteract the fees.
Invite code for a bonus to us both
MYVYKP

BCD

BCDPerth, WA

Great way to start investing

This app has been great for me. I have it linked to my account with the auto round up feature. The automatic savings and returns on them has been awesome.
Once I hit a certain amount I withdraw it to invest in the ASX.

San

SanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great way to get some yield when bank savings accounts don't..

Easy and reliable way to get some returns on my savings. App works very well and it's pretty inexpensive compared to other platforms. Gives access to diversified portfolio at a lower cost and also some pretty cool discount/reward offers.

MelbMatt

MelbMattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Raiz is a fantastic set and forget micro investing tool to help you take control of your future

tyloman

tylomanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trustworthy but not useful

In 2 years since 2018, I made 3% profit on an aggressive plan. Definitely not something that I consider for an intelligent investor. You are better to just out your money on S&P 500 and you would make more money.

Reviewer

ReviewerAustralia

Spaceship Is Better

You need to pay a monthly $2.50 fee for Raiz regardless of your account balance. For Spaceship, you only pay a monthly fee for balances over $5,000.

I guess it also depends on your portfolio; my Raiz one hasn't been that great (currently at a loss since the beginning) and to further take the hit is the monthly fee. On the other hand the Spaceship is rocketing and I don't even need to pay a monthly fee.