Raiz

Raiz

3.8

Daryl M.

Daryl M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome starting point for those that start with nothing

Had zero savings. It's literally like putting your digital silver change into a digital money box that make you more money. And you can do surveys to counteract the fees.
My link for starters to get free money https://links.raizinvest.com.au/3K3S
Or
MYVYKP
Thankyou if you use it as I get it as well.

BCD

BCDPerth, WA

Great way to start investing

This app has been great for me. I have it linked to my account with the auto round up feature. The automatic savings and returns on them has been awesome.
Once I hit a certain amount I withdraw it to invest in the ASX.

Use this referral code to get AUD$10 when you sign up- TUFG2Q

San

SanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great way to get some yield when bank savings accounts don't..

Easy and reliable way to get some returns on my savings. App works very well and it's pretty inexpensive compared to other platforms. Gives access to diversified portfolio at a lower cost and also some pretty cool discount/reward offers.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how Raiz compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

MelbMatt

MelbMattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Raiz is a fantastic set and forget micro investing tool to help you take control of your future

tyloman

tylomanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trustworthy but not useful

In 2 years since 2018, I made 3% profit on an aggressive plan. Definitely not something that I consider for an intelligent investor. You are better to just out your money on S&P 500 and you would make more money.

Reviewer

ReviewerAustralia

Spaceship Is Better

You need to pay a monthly $2.50 fee for Raiz regardless of your account balance. For Spaceship, you only pay a monthly fee for balances over $5,000.

I guess it also depends on your portfolio; my Raiz one hasn't been that great (currently at a loss since the beginning) and to further take the hit is the monthly fee. On the other hand the Spaceship is rocketing and I don't even need to pay a monthly fee.