2Raiz

2.9

46% · 4448 · 50%
3.0
2.6
Brand Manager for Raiz? Claim your listing.

craig b.
craig b.South West, WA

Raiz my saving freind

Have been doing this for 2 years and love it. People must be aware if you invest low risk you get low returns. I put a small amount in Platinum and average a very good return. People need to learn a bit about this kind of investment as it can be very risky but give good returns. No complaints from me
Blake
Blake4 posts

Can use [Code Removed] for $15 signup bonus in 2024! That's something special

Such a good time to invest with the promotions they are offering there's really no downside.
troy
troyHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Scam company

They don’t only round up your spending but also for no reason I had a $41 taken out of my account very dodgy company they won’t answer there phones on hold for over an hour and I requested a call back with still no response. I got a recommendation from the morning show on tv save your money don’t sign up with Raiz thefts.
Lavinia Fardell
Lavinia FardellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid Avoid

Avoid this platform they took all my money and logged me out of the account for no reason
I tried reaching the support but they ignored me.
I had to take legal actions with MILNECAPITAL.IO Whom eventually intervened to recover back my stolen money they saved my life
Deez Nuts
Deez NutsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

It’s a scam

They take money out of your account without explaining and you can’t close your account. I click on it but none of the prompts work. So when I select it from the browser, it logged me out and then it wouldn’t let me log back in.
Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Be careful about hidden fees

Provided Raiz with authority to deduct an amount from my account for initial investment. Be careful as they will continue to deduct from this account without your consent.
Paul m
Paul m

Great long term saving tool

Have used RAIZ for many years. Saved a nice emergency nest egg which pays dividends.
Paul T
Paul TPerth, WA9 posts

No problem with this company

I’ve used RAIZ for a few years. It works for me because I understand that investment is long term plan. It didn’t perform well a couple of years ago but ride it out and it’s on the up again, just like any investment.
If you get upset about a modest fee below $5 per month, it’s not for you. I can’t comment about the withdrawal process because I haven’t had the need to withdraw anything,
Bart
Bart3 posts

Better than the reviews are saying

I've been using raiz since it was acorns. Yeah fees aren't great and the money can take a while to withdraw, but if you're investing and trying to withdraw often then this probably isn't the route you should be taking. But it's definitely helped me save money, just do a daily or weekly deposit and forget about it for a year or two and you'll be surprised when you do check it.
Not sure about customer service because I've never needed to contact them but never had any issues withdrawing when I have.
Josh H
Josh H9 posts

Used it for years, wish I never bothered with it

I used Raiz from 2021 to 2024, with varying amounts of money in it.
I wasn't aware that it was charging a monthly fee until they randomly upped the fee without any notice.
The return I had overall was roughly 2%, much lower than any regular high interest savings account.

You have so much money in the right portfolio to even break even let alone make profit after all the hidden fees. For all this, I recommend you go elsewhere.

LLL
LLLHunter Region, NSW

Transparent option

Have been using for a few years and no complaints
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Judging by the negative reviews

Firstly how do you believe the positive reviews when the negative reviews seem a lot more believable. The platform seems dodgy, why not just invest more money in Super, or a TD, instead of investing money with faceless nobodies?
John P.
John P.2 posts

This company borders on being a SCAM

Stay clear, lost every cent invested with them. Terrible app design.
Thomas
Thomas

Withdrew all funds but still kept getting charged monthly fees

I withdrew all the money from Raiz and a very small amount was left in my account either from the 5 day delay on their end or intentionally setup that way.
Thereafter I was continued to be charged the monthly fee.
Raiz should be setup so this does not happen when the intention is close the account.
You have to click through 'Invest' to withdraw money. Making it inconspicuous to withdraw money leaves a sour taste in the user's mouth when trying to interact with the platform.
Nagy Z.
Nagy Z.

Dodgy

I have only used the app for about 5 weeks. The lack of transparency was annoying, but more importantly the unsecure feeling that someone is controlling my account. There was a delay in the transactions so it was hard to follow it. Its taken 5 days for a transfer to take place, account keeping fee of $4.50 / month and very low returns or even losses, this in not for me. No customer service, someone to talk to.

Marie L.
Marie L.

They make investment seem so easy and fast, eventually they steal your funds when you about to withdraw… they locked my account when trying to withdraw all my money. 360forensic helped me file a dispute and i could withdraw all my funds

Alberta D.
Alberta D.

Good post. It's a great warning for users still not taking their online security seriously. I had someone steal $60,000 from me once (crypto). It took me 3 DAYS with the help of CRYPTORECOVERYHACKER @ GMAIL COM. and a bunch of stress to finally get it back but it was a learning experience. Ever since then I have had to tighten up my online presence. If anyone reading this has a similar issue, I recommend using them to recover your lost funds.

matt
matt

From what I'm reading in reviews it's like there is a fake raiz going around. Surely the real Raiz doesn't need to know your bank password.

New User

SatClosed
SunClosed
  • ABN: 26604402815

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Raiz? Claim your listing.