2.6

39% · 5483 · 60%

2.8
2.6
Brand Manager for Randstad? Claim your listing.

Darrell C.
Darrell C.

Terrible company

Terrible agency. Put in a report about unsafe work and then got let go the following week. Was led to believe I would be found another role by my agent then completely ghosted. Pretty unprofessional.
Green Pool
Green PoolSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

rod
rodSydney, NSW4 posts

Lack of duty of care and regulations

They offer to provide ppe but never deliver in which by law they have to provide their worker's/contractor's with ppe Under safe work NSW law's
Mishie C.
Mishie C.2 posts

Staff needs training. Disorganised workplace

The whole hiring process was tedious and clunky. Everyone and anyone can handle your file which means you will get three people asking you for the same document that you have already submitted. Followed by more spam to request documents when you have called and confirmed and have been working one month in. Workshops listed are also not always available. You carve out time in your day to attend to be sitting in the Google Meet room for 15mins. You then call a couple of times to the agency to speak with no one who can help, but will “pass on the message.”
Lclaire
Lclaire

Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.Sydney, NSW

Horrible Experience

The recruiter wasn’t a registered nurse and had no idea about the Australian healthcare system. They didn’t read my resume as they were asking me questions that could easily be found on my resume. Will never contact this company again. The recruiter was a terrible communicator and listener.
Suzie
Suzie2 posts

Total Waste Of Efforts

Give up!!! Keep emailing & texting for work. I have heaps of banking, govt experience. They promise to keep me posted with work coming in but never hear anything, weeks come & go with no income. New Randstad Consultant comes on board, I give her an hour of my time for a meet & greet with promise of upcoming work - again nothing. I apply for jobs online through their website & email to see if I was successful, again nothing. I totally GIVE UP on this agency.
Time to move on. Do not waste your time with this agency.
Teacher L.
Teacher L.

Excellent place to work

I've worked for Ranstad Education for many years between my travels and full time work. Ranstad has a great team and a positive and helpful team. The benefits are good and the system is flexible and easy to use. Would highly recommend it.
MARK S.
MARK S.

Pathetic

Pathetic business. So unprofessional and rude. Don't waste your time applying through this so called recruitment company
Alexis
AlexisSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Poor Communication

My experience with Randstad hasn't been top rated after applying for multiple roles. Despite submitting application there has been no acknowledgment or confirmation leaving me in complete silence. Feedback essential for improving future application has also been absent.
Ian
Ian

Unprofessional and rude agency

This agency is rude and so unprofessional.
I went out of my way to sort all my documents and ID then reference's and character reference.
This agency (Sourav Dubey) couldn't be bothered to answer any of my emails once I had done all the above. I wasted nearly two weeks waiting for a start date with Ranstad. Avoid!
saba s.
saba s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Randstad is excellent

Randstad is very professional and helpful in your job search. The expert Randstad staff understands your needs and prepare you for the opportunities matching your skills set. Randstad has never disappointed me. There is no scarcity of job opportunities via Randstad. Thank you.
Daniel
DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Randstad doesn’t value their workers that come from Africa countries

Randstad doesn’t value their workers that come from Africa countries.
Kate k
Kate k6 posts

I have had a great experience with James at Randstad

I’m sorry to hear that people have had such a bad time with some offices of Randstad. I have been dealing with James Simmons at Randstad. Honestly, he has been nothing but professional and helpful. I can’t fault him. Maybe look him up to help you out, he’s a very good communicator. Thank you James!
C A.
C A.3 posts

Don't bother with these people

Unprofessional time wasters who struggle with basic communication skills. Emails not answered. When emailing them regarding a complaint, instead of thanking you and communicating with you they choose to ignore it. They have zero customer service skills. Don't bother with these people!

peter
peter

My wife applied for a job for Amazon Ravenhall . They asked her for many documents, bank details. She passed all of this asked her to wait for a link for online training for Working with Amazon. The training date was changed from Friday to the next Friday. Nobody told her if had to call. The second Friday no link again we called told us the job is no more available. My wife wasted two Friday for the online training cancelled two shifts from her previous job for nothing. Why Imogen white a recruiter do that? Send her several emails and called her not answering

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Randstad? Claim your listing.