Randstad

Randstad

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ben

BenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Randstad Parramatta AMAZING!!

Rawan Shakhtour and the team at Randstad Parramatta, Sydney NSW are amazing. Rawan Shakhtour is an amazing consultant whom understands the needs of her clients and candidates and has top notch communication skills. Would highly recommend Rawan Shakhtour.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are just not better than a scammer

I was looking for job when I saw an ad from Randstad and I thought I applied for the job. And I did get interview and passed everything, they sent me all the forms, all the details to be returned ASAP. And I sent them all then interview the next day. In the group interview, they promised us that the roles are heaps even it was only for short term. I was so excited but a month later I never heard any from them whether there is any job which they told us there are heaps of position vacant. I thought they gave me job right away just like other recruitments I have worked with but this one is just to scam people. Luckily I didn't stop applying somewhere else, I ain't waiting for them anymore. I don't even bother.

Trash

They are just awful in every single way and I could not agree more with every one star review I have read so far. I hope they go broke because their business practices are beyond a joke terrible and they treat people like garbage. Can't believe they're still able to run their business because they seem barely capable of anything else.

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

The absolute worst

Is Randstad some kind of experimental lab where they are testing to see if brain dead monkeys can run a recruitment agency? Because I’d believe that 100%. The most incompetent, unreliable and rude staff. Have such a poor attitude towards candidate experience. Would highly recommend you do NOT use this agency.

Unprofessional and rude

I had to make 10 phone calls and send many e mail before the consultant got back to me . The interview was interrupted by the comment of the consultant. Interview related not to the job and very inexperienced people from Randstad. They asked my bank details by e mail I said not the consultant looked at me in an unfriendly way all the time of the group interview. Presentation about the company at interview not necessary 9 30 to 12 30 not even biscuits or coffee had to ask for a coffee. Zero customer service just to fill in the data base .I asked to be removed from data base.felt I could Not trust the company .

lilly G.

lilly G.Sydney, NSW

Shocking service and pay rate

Paying under the award rate and the communication skills of the Canberra education area consultants was poor. I am an experienced person and they wanted to pay me the lowest rate on the scale.

Ariel

Ariel

Disgusting Company

As a job seeker I was approached by a consultant in Perth, WA. All seemed fine and the consultants intentions seemed genuine until he abused his position and sent explicit and revolting messages.

Unfortunately this consultant is still working in the Perth based office as HR only care for money and not clients of their business. Purely disgusting to harass vulnerable women.

RandstadNOT

RandstadNOTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Randstad - Poor communication

Registered with Randstad approximately 1 month ago who were very enthusiastic and so excited to have someone with my experience on their books. The don't respond to emails in a timely manner. I sent an email 10 days ago and the email was only read when I rang and asked the consultant if they had an opportunity to read my email. Randstad will not provide feedback and tell me when I have left or decided if I want to leave my current position, I should let them know. Too bad if you want to have a new position lined up before you leave your current one.

Disorganised and highly unprofessional

Was promised to be considered for a job and rushed to collect tons of little forms plus video with 2 min per question! It was not 2 min in total as was told at the start. In the end no call back, no interview! More than 20 plus emails from the agency to say they didn’t get my email! Very disappointed.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Worse experience ever

Was told temp job was garuanteed with electrol Commission, was told to be available for weeks, I rejected other offer bc of this only to be told that I was NOT successful. It would be fine if they didn't asked specifically if I was available for shifts and I said yes to all... still didn't get it. Was specifically told not to call, I only should sit and wait for text. Can't even list all the things that are bad with Randstad, would not recommend to anyone, waist of time. They are beyond rude and unprofessional.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unorganised

So unorganised!! Called my partner up to work half an hour b4 it starts, can u work? Like are your serious? 30 minutes b4 hand? Then received a text 5 something in the morning for a shift at 6 am. Just unprofessional

Never returned calls

I was contacted by an agent via sms regarding upcoming opportunities. I followed up via text, phonecall and email and never got a response. It seems they were just phishing to get names for their database. It is such bad practice to not return phonecalls. Job hunting is hard enough without this poor practice added to the mix.

Waste of time

rude unethical and incompetent

I rang up the relevant consultant about a job that was posted on seek and which i applied for. The consultant i spoke to had no idea that the job was even advertised let alone what it was about. She was rude and could not have cared less what i was talking about. I would not deal with these incompetent clowns again.

Sharon

Sharon

Appalling Standard of Practice

Bloody rude and accused me of being 'defensive'

After contacting Randstad looking for contract work I had a call one of the rudest calls from a young lady who decided to contact me about a position a applied for. Said she had my resume and then asked me 'what are you good at' cut me off during my answer with 'I know what job you do now you don't need to tell me that I want to know what your skills are' quite frankly if she had bothered to read my resume it would have been clear. I will not be dealing with Randstad again!!!

puddingoz

puddingozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Inexperienced little kiddies

I signed up with this place at their Derrimut office after I took a redundancy from my last job and they're constantly advertising for drivers.Almost 30 years experience in my game I'm being interviewed by some schoolgirl with an ego,waste of time,never got 1 call for employment, luckily I signed up with Driver hire as well and have had constant work for 6 months, I don't take kindly to someone with no experience questioning my experience,should be zero stars I say.

cherubbabies

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

Time wasters and liars

I have applied for a few of their jobs, only ever received 1 call only to be told that I had to come into their office immediately, pretty much drop everything NOW!

Having fallen into that trap before with other Recruitment Agencies I asked the question was the position still available?

I was in another assignment and could not drop everything to go into their office immediately.
I was then put on hold and transferred to another staff member whom kept asking me questions but made no mention of the job I had applied for. When I asked the question again, I was told that the position had been filled.

They are time wasters and only want you to come into their office to make themselves look busy.

Have not heard from them since.

Bad service

I applied for a job then I had spent 3 hours in interview on Saturday and check documents and after call and call they reply badly. I suppose they gave a job to a cousin of them bad service ever.

Kay

Kay

Useless service and rude, unprofessional people.