Randstad

2.2

Mick M

Mick MMelbourne

Don't even bother

Out of all the agencies I've dealt with, this one has to be the most unprofessional. I applied a week ago for employment with them, filled out all the required forms, then never heard from them. Tried to call the person who I originally spoke to and all she did was avoid me. Disgusting just doesn't describe them aptly enough.

Dee R.

Dee R.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended!

I was referred to Rawan by a friend who claimed Rawan could assist in my goal of landing a NSW government position. After only 4 weeks I had two interviews and fast track almost a few months later I now have a permanent role working directly for NSW department of education. Once a candidate, now a client of Rawan's I know where I will be going to for temporary or permanent staff.

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely abusive and un-professional Randstad Melbourne CBD recruiter Valeria

Approachable and Proactive

I cannot recommend Randstad Parramatta, and particularly Rawan Shakhtour enough.
I wish I had been in contact sooner, as after 2 months of job hunting within a day of uploading my CV to their website Rawan had proactively been in contact, got to know a bit about me and what roles would suit and put me forward to two roles - and within 4 working days I had been offered a job! Not only that she kept in contact to ensure a smooth start to the role. I without a doubt will be using Randstad and Rawan in the future for my job hunting!

Rocky

RockyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just ads No response from their side

I applied for jobs at randstad and was never ever recieved a positive response from them. Once i got a call from them and then they said they will call me and they never did. i followed up regarding call back then their response was the person who called me is not working any more

Great company to work along side. Willing to treat every candidate without bias.

working for a Jobactive is never easy as the negative view on our candidates can really limit chances. Randstad has been fantastic as they treat every candidate as an individual

Peter Simpson

Peter SimpsonSydney, NSW

The right staff at the right time

All my dealings with Randstad, have been professional, efficient and have managed to find some relevant staff, without time wasters. I always seem to be focused on the customers true need, rather than just getting some replaced with the organization

D.Davies

D.DaviesSydney, NSW

Randstad - Fantastic Agency in assisting finding people work.

I registered with Randstad to help me find a new job.
Rawan Shakhtour was simply outstanding with her commitment, professionalism and work ethic.
She represented Randstad with pride.
I have secured a role which will be commencing soon.
Rawan and her fellow colleagues at Randstad have made the process easy and transparent.
I have to give Rawan an extra shout out, as she worked above and beyond supporting me through the process.
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND RANDSTAD if your currently looking for work. 5 Stars

Most helpful and encouraging consultant!

Rawan Shakhtour has been a great help to me especially to what is currently happening with COVID-19!
I would recommended her for her assistance as well as someone to trust in!

Tedd

TeddSouth East Queensland, QLD

Continued work

After my last assignment was cut short because of the Covid 19 issues I didn't think I would be able to get another job with them until it was all over. Thanks to Candice Richardson I was able to score a new assignment on a 3 month contract. Candice's professional manner and follow up was outstanding and great to deal with. Would happily recommend Randstad.

Trish R.

Trish R.

Thieves stole from me

BEWARE DID NOY PAY ME. Sent my original forms to them for payment receipts etc for costs. Asked to return and he would not return. Only a manager in Sydney. He was prepared to not pay or steal from me. Obviously to deliberately to reduce costs. Numerous other employees had trouble with them.

Talal B.

Talal B.Sydney, NSW

Above and beyond service

Always supportive

I have been in touch with Rawan in Randstad since last year and never got even a single chance to complain about anything. I very happy with their whole team.

Trent T.

Trent T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bias and sexiest.

The staff are all female there is no diversity. They shift from being really nice to straight out lunatics for no reason towards you for no reason. I was not impressed in how I was treated.

Schi

SchiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

I have 20 years experience in the industry with 7 years training at Melb Uni. I was not good enough to work for them but they were happy to get commission through passing me over to a permanent position. two hour induction felt like an interrogation with rude staff, treating ESL staff poorly. Other agencies treated their staff with integrity and respect

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional

Returned a call from Randstad about a role and phone rang out on one number and the other was disconnected. Consultant called again on another number. I left a message and they didn't call back. After not being able to get hold of them, I got an email to say 'the role has been filled'. Totally unprofessional.

Oilbhe Cantwell

Oilbhe CantwellSydney, NSW

Randstad Parramatta

Rawan Shakhtour has been my consultant for three years, I can't thank her enough for any issues that I came up against and her friendly helpful manner. I would recommend Rawan for her attention to detail and professionalism.

Bianca S.

Bianca S.Bonner 2914, ACT

Have loved working for Randstad Canberra for 5yrs

I have had a great experience with Randstad Canberra for over 5 years. I am employed as a casual in early childhood and can put myself on-call on the days that suit my family commitments. My lovely supervisors, Maddy and Lisa allow me to work locally and I have about 5-10 early childhood centres that I go to regularly. I have got to know the staff and children at all the centres and I just love my job. The app or the website is easy to use. I would highly recommend Randstad if you need a casual position in early childhood. I intend to continue with them for a very long time.

Ben

BenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Randstad Parramatta AMAZING!!

Rawan Shakhtour and the team at Randstad Parramatta, Sydney NSW are amazing. Rawan Shakhtour is an amazing consultant whom understands the needs of her clients and candidates and has top notch communication skills. Would highly recommend Rawan Shakhtour.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are just not better than a scammer

I was looking for job when I saw an ad from Randstad and I thought I applied for the job. And I did get interview and passed everything, they sent me all the forms, all the details to be returned ASAP. And I sent them all then interview the next day. In the group interview, they promised us that the roles are heaps even it was only for short term. I was so excited but a month later I never heard any from them whether there is any job which they told us there are heaps of position vacant. I thought they gave me job right away just like other recruitments I have worked with but this one is just to scam people. Luckily I didn't stop applying somewhere else, I ain't waiting for them anymore. I don't even bother.