• Job Satisfaction
Shane O

Shane O

Awful experience from start to finish

Kim

KimSouthwest, VIC

Poor Communication

Booked to have all stages of inspection done due to great reviews. Slab stage inspection was fine. Phoned to schedule a frame stage inspection via email. No response. Phoned and was advised I will be contacted soon. Waited all the day the next day with no follow up. Phoned in the afternoon as it was a Friday and was advised by site supervisor inspection will be ready by Monday. Person who answered the phone was abrupt, impatient and very rude. Might take my business somewhere else for the next stages of inspection.

Job Satisfaction

Building and Pest - missed roof had holes all throughout corrugated iron

Rapid Building Inspections Building and Pest report failed to include any mention of rust holes throughout the corrugated iron roof. Only found out due to quote from a roofer for insulation three days out from settlement, so no time to renegotiate price! 8k out of pocket for us. Notified Rapid Building Inspections - they offered no solution for us nor accepted any fault on their behalf.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Hi Adam, we did the inspection for you in October of last year, that was nearly 9 months ago. Also it states in the report that the roof was not inspected due to the design of the property.

Adam Ardrey
Adam Ardrey
Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Rapid Building Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Quality Professional Service!

The Inspector John was very friendly, professional and thorough in his work. Rapid Building Inspections offer a quality service which I would highly recommend to anyone seeking an accurate, professional pre-purchase report.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review Mike, your praise has been passed onto John.

Luke Veidre

Luke VeidreSydney, NSW

Book Rapid to inspect a House in Western Sydney last week

They quoted me their Price, when I accepted they inspected the House at 1.00pm the next day.
Rapid Inspection sent me a Full Report on the Property 3 Hours after the Inspection. Real Professionals and are very fast turnaround time.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review Luke.

Jeremy P.

Jeremy P.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely great experience using Rapid Building Inspections

They responded to me almost immediately and arranged a building & pest inspection on our new home on the Gold Coast the very next day and received the report a day later. The report itself was extremely thorough and covered absolutely everything off with photos of everything. Can't recommend them highly enough :)

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Hi Jeremy, thank you for the review.

Samuel

SamuelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home inspection

Had rapid complete our pre purchase home inspection in Melbourne. It was during stage 3 of the covid-19 and they still managed to get someone out to have a look at the house the next business day.
They found moisture behind the wall in the bathroom which was then fixed by Biggin & Scott. Happy with both ends of the party.
Would use again

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Hi Samuel, thank you for the review and glad we were able to assist you.

Definitely worth asking for Warren

Warren from Rapid is polite professional thorough and informative. We were assisted with professionalism from the first phone call through to the final follow up phone call seeking our feedback. We have used Raid twice in 4 months for ore-purchase inspections. We requested Warren for our second pre-purchase inspection on a house after he did such an excellent report on a unit inspection. He again was excellent. We would highly recommend Warren.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review Anne, I hve passed your praise onto Warren.

Tiger Queen

Tiger QueenSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was so very easy to make a booking with this company. They came out 3 days after I rang. The inspector was great and had a lot of advice about what we could and couldn't do in regards to certain minor problems with the property we were about to purchase. We will definitely use Rapid Building Inspections in the future.

Thankk you for the review Tiger Queen

Sarla

SarlaSydney, NSW

Thorough property inspection report by Rapid

Inspection completed wad prompt and timely . A very thorough inspection was completed. Report was clear with details and recommendations. A vety professional presentation of the report. Thanks to Rapid team

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Hi Sarla, thank you so much for the review.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Good job

Great company they did a good job with a quick response on the report and booking I’d recommend them next time they picked up everything with there detailed inspection thanks Rapid

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review Chris, we at RBI wish you all the best with your property purchase.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Efficient

Great price and with great specific communications. Inspection was seamlessly coordinated with the real estate agent and turnaround time was minimal. The 24hour deal is for real. Thank you guys.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review.

Big Dunc

Big DuncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointment.

I needed an inspection done for mediation with a builder.
Rapid came and did the inspection, non of the instruments were used as described on the webpage, inspector came in with a mobile phone and a head lamp.
Didn't check in the roof space as advertised, Didn't open the door to look under the floor where you can walk into the area again advertised.
even although the roofs are leaking all around no moisture detectors were used at all?
The report was written and the had the wrong amount of bed rooms, the wrong amount of sitting rooms and missed a double garage, it would have been laughed out of court.
then when asked to amend the report because we needed it by a certain time we never got a response.
My opinion, STAY AWAY FROM RAPID

Happy with the service

Request for pre-purchase building & pest inspection was dealt with promptly & efficiently. Report was emailed with 24 hours. Admin staff followed up to make sure we were satisfied. Happy to recommend to others.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review Lou.

Zoe C.

Zoe C.Perth, WA

Very good communication and organisation of booking. Easy to work with and happy with the report, good pictures and level of detail provided back in the report. Overall would recommend / use again

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review Zoe.

Anup

AnupSydney

Good quality work with excellent documentation

I got a Building inspection done through Rapid as a pre-purchase inspection and the inspector detected a number of serious safety and structural issues with the building. Job well done Brad!!

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Hi Anup, thank you so much for the review.

Ticks all the boxes

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Hi Mark, thank you so much for the review, your praise has been passed on to both Nick and Marco.

Pat

PatSydney, NSW

Property and pest inspection

Submitted an online enquiry and was contacted the same afternoon by Dean. Inspection was arranged the next day with the real estate agent and I was advised it would take 1 business day minimum to process the report. However they provided the report before COB the same day as inspection! I am very impressed with the efficiency of the team.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Hi Pat, thank you so much for the review, your praise has been passed on to Dean.

Kim blair

Kim blair South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient service

From my online enquiry to the pre purchase building inspection report, I found Rapid Buiding Inspections efficient & professional. The inspection was organised quickly, I received the report that evening & I was able to speak to the inspector the next day to clarify some things. All defects raised in the report were fixed by the builder. Great service from beginning to end.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review Kim.

Fast, response and professional

Got in touch with Jim’s Inspections and got a quick response. Once booked in, everything moved really quickly. Got my report really quickly. The report was thorough! We had extra questions for our inspector and he was informative and professional. Highly recommend.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Hi Coby, I think you mean Rapid Building Inspections.