Rapid Building Inspections

Rapid Building Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Building Inspections

• Job Satisfaction

Jawwad
JawwadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic Service

I book these guys to do building and pest report for one of the townhouse I am planning to buy. All their inspector did terrible job. All you can read I obstruction in the report, I tried to contact them many times but every time the person answer the phone says I have no knowledge, I can’t hold a person who know what the terrible job they have done.

They want me to book another inspection and pay more for their terrible job. No thermal scanner have been used to inspect termite.

Hire someone for 300 who will do much much better job than these guys.

Michael S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Failed to report serious building faults and did not redress it.

Integrity - ZERO, Accountability - ZERO

Gavin L.
Gavin L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick turnaround and good inspector

Our building inspector Eddie C was responsive and early to the inspection.
Extremely nice and did a thorough job and walked us through and pointed out the defects both minor and major, including providing information on recommendations.
Turnaround for the report to be provided was same day delivery
Very happy with the service provided

Disgusted!!

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Rapid Building Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Mitch T.
Mitch T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

RBI provided us with a completely below par building inspection on our home, which has since been reviewed by 2 separate builders who could not believe that any certified building inspection company could have provided. As a result, the roof that we were told was in good condition with no issues by RBI has in fact been deemed "beyond repair" by both a roof plumber and a builder, and we have received quotes of $30K to fix.

Further to this, when we organised for RBI to come and review their inspection, they were late and did not tell us, would not respond to emails although they had read them etc. The whole process is still being dragged out and they seem very unwilling to own up to their own incompetence.

Do not use this company.

Job Satisfaction

Don't waste your money on this company

I have used this company for my lock up stage inspection and they did the inspection. However, when they send me the report it had 2 pages with just two photos and a comment saying everything is consistent with the plans.

There was no information what was inspected or any comments and it appears they don't know what to inspect in building stage. I strongly recommend not to with this company unless you want to waste your money. I tried to chase the company with my concerns but the only answer they had is to take up with the inspector directly.

Tweety1974
Tweety1974Sydney

Better do your own inspection dont waste your money

Don't waste money on getting inspection. You better use that money on your house. Shame not much defects found as i found most of it. Inspector didnt spend much time on inspection . Also when i was doing my handover inspection today and the inspector distracted me and put me down and told me the defects i found was not defects infront of building supervisor the building supervisor agreed to fix the defects i found .i paid money to pay the inspector do my inspection not to tell me off infront of building supervisor that i am too peaky and the issues i found was not defects . I will not recommend this company to anyone . Waste of time and money.

TT Loi
TT LoiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money. Very sloppy!

HDuffy
HDuffySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rapid completed my Building and Pest Inspection on a property that I was looking at purchasing. I'm thankful as they found defects that the seller wasn't willing to fix or negotiate on price about. The booking team and my inspector were very professional and answered my questions thoroughly. Amazing!

Mike
MikeVictoria

Very poor effort. Expensive lesson

Very inadequate inspection. Missed a leak from a dodgy box gutter despite being up on a ladder to check the roof in that very corner. Costly to repair the damage. Also missed water damage along the skirting in the dining area. Kept making excuses. Had to contact a solicitor to get Rapid to own up to their shortcomings.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent from start to finish.

From the point of my online inquiry through to receiving the report the process was highly efficient. The inspection report itself was very detailed and enabled me to negotiate a significant reduction in the purchase price of the property. Very impressed overall.

Job Satisfaction

The worse building inspection company I have ever dealt with.

The worse inspection company I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with a few. Not only missed a number of issues. Even when we pointed out issues the inspector failed to check on them and put on the report. A 27 page report, only less then a page with regards to the property. Be aware!!

Anita
Anita

1st time was good but 2nd time was sloppy

Completely Awful

The report identified false issues and attached photos that were so poor, what was written did not even look like the same area. Highlighted non building related issues and stated issues as major defects when the work was done correct standard and to code.

SHAFQAT
SHAFQATGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible, will be a waste of money

I did the inspection, the inspector does not want to spend more than 45 minutes.
A lot of things were missed that are visible to the common man eye such as paint imperfection and wholes.
Trust me, you will do a better inspection yourself.
A complete waste of money, now thinking of hiring another inspector.
I shared them with images of my own findings with 36 pages against their report of 15 pages. Tried to call the inspector on phone, emails however no one responded.

Don't waste your money with Rapid building inspection.
they get you the invoice paid, send you the pdf report which is useless (no mention of compliance all) and disappear.

angeloferraro
angeloferraroasked

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective franchisee or inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner

Michael S.asked

It is clear that this company actively scams its customers using inspectors with doubtful credentials and only modest photographic, drone operation, and observational skills - that's it. I see from this company review they are proficient in generating negative reviews of their "workmanship". This company needs to answer for their incompetence and dishonesty. I would like to form a coalition of dissatisfied customers with a view to taking action against them. If you're interested in exploring this action please contact me via DM. Thanks.

Abullene