Verifiedrapidbuildinginspections.com.au

Job Satisfaction
3.4

Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you love throwing money away go with these guys

Do not pass go do not hand over a few hundred dollars.

But seriously
I hate the saying you get what you pay for but in this case you really do. Don’t be like me and do some better research before you throw your money away on these people.

Peter Ballarat
Peter Ballarat
jerryg
jerrygGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Inspector

Hello Rapid Building Inspections,

I am passing on my Thanks for organising a building inspection at such late notice. The reply to my online enquiry quote was very fast and communication via telephone was great.
Your inspector Ron Smulders was brilliant. He arrived on time, was very courteous and helpful. Giving plenty of advice when questioned and was very knowledgeable about the entire process of the inspection. He helped make what could be an anxious situation, calming & enjoyable.
The report was very detailed and the photos were well taken.
I will be recommending your team.
Thanks again

Ron
RonPerth
Rakesh Shrestha
Rakesh ShresthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience with building inspector

Building inspector was really rude and literally didn’t wanted to answer any of my questions. I regret for choosing my building inspection from rapid building inspection. Not happy
Job Satisfaction
Ann-Marie D.
Ann-Marie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Not qualified or retired builders

Inspector was lovely but I had a specific potential structural defect disclosed from the agent that needed attention - I spoke to the inspector prior and at no point did he say he wasnt qualified to check it. Receiving the report afterwards, there was no mention of my query anywhere in his report so I rang him directly. It was this conversation he advised he wasnt qualified, he was only a visual inspector, not a builder.
I had to pay for a 2nd opinion to come and re-do the building inspection.
Lindieq
LindieqPeel, WA6 posts

David
DavidSydney, NSW3 posts

Would not answer the call

I got this guy to do the pre purchase building and pest inspection for my property. They failed to pick up the obvious termite damages which could cost over 100k to fix. Tried to contact them to address the issue. They would not return my call after learning they made a terrible mistake. Now I have to engage the law to file a law court case. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM.
Deborah O.
Deborah O.

Horrible building inspection-lacking in quality-waste of money

They delivered the report promptly within 24 hours but it was lacking in quality. A lot of their conclusion shifted the responsibility to a structural engineer. My brother in law is a structural engineer and he could see through the lack of quality. When I rang to make the appointment, I specifically asked for the slope in the floor to be investigated. However this was missed and I was told the subfloor was not accessible. Contacted them for a more thorough assessment to be done, but ignored. Have used other companies in the past and this is the worst I’ve come across in terms of customer service, quality of accessors and quality of report.
Hung Quoc Nguyen
Hung Quoc NguyenAU3 posts

• +1Thumbnail
Anon
Anon

Very horrible service - be careful when you asked for a FREE quote

I don't normally write reviews. But this is a horrible experience.
I asked for a free quote and provided the apartment address I was hoping to do a pre-purchase inspection. The staff member went ahead to contact the property agent to arrange the inspection WITHOUT checking with me first (I haven't confirmed if I am happy with the quote/ would choose their services). I was unhappy and asked to cancel. The staff member was very rude and did not apologise at all. Instead, she said there was nothing inappropriate as I didn't have to do anything. I ended up having to apologise to the property agent to cancel. So much hassle.
Jesse
JesseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Thanks Great Job

The Hand over inspection was done over 2 hours the Inspector Eddy was great he took his time and arrived early Thanks RBI for helping me with this complicated inspection with short notice.
Amy
AmyPerth, WA

ASah
ASahSydney, NSW

Horrible Service!!!

They had provided me with a very poor building inspection and pest control report. They have not even checked the simple visual inspection on the aircon and rainwater tank and later we found both are not working perfectly. They have missed lots of major things. They are very expensive but do nothing. Never go with them.
Jawwad
JawwadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic Service

I book these guys to do building and pest report for one of the townhouse I am planning to buy. All their inspector did terrible job. All you can read I obstruction in the report, I tried to contact them many times but every time the person answer the phone says I have no knowledge, I can’t hold a person who know what the terrible job they have done.

They want me to book another inspection and pay more for their terrible job. No thermal scanner have been used to inspect termite.

Hire someone for 300 who will do much much better job than these guys.

angeloferraro

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective franchisee or inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner

Michael S.
Michael S.

It is clear that this company actively scams its customers using inspectors with doubtful credentials and only modest photographic, drone operation, and observational skills - that's it. I see from this company review they are proficient in generating negative reviews of their "workmanship". This company needs to answer for their incompetence and dishonesty. I would like to form a coalition of dissatisfied customers with a view to taking action against them. If you're interested in exploring this action please contact me via DM. Thanks.

Abullene