• Job Satisfaction

Jeremy

JeremyHobart, TAS

Simply brilliant! Clear photos, easy to read and meticulous!

The inspection was arranged within a day of my request, much quicker than I anticipated. The morning after I had a 16 page report with clear photos, easy to follow structure and explanation. It really was better than I had expected.
I then called the inspector to get some more details (Shane) who was exceptionally helpful and took the time to go through the findings and his thoughts on options for me which was invaluable for me.

I would absolutely recommend Rapid Inspections to anyone wanting a pre purchase inspection.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review Jeremy, glad to be of assistance to you.

Chris Henderson

Chris HendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pre purchase pest inspection

Scott from Rapid Building inspections did an excellent job of the pest inspection on our property! Very thorough comprehensive report that was easy to understand great price, highly recommended! AAA+!

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review Chris, glad to be of assistance to you.

Immediate response, polite to customers, a pleasure to do business.

My telephone contact with Rapid, was quickly satisfied as to time and cost, the cost was competitive ,and the job was done on time and the report received within 24 hours, what more could you want?

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you for the review Tony, was a pleasure doing business for you and we wish you all the best.

Highly recommended

After looking at many options we ended up choosing rapid building inspections as they were well priced and had a guaranteed 24hr turnaround time. The report was very comprehensive (24 pages in length) with plenty of photos taken. The inspector was thorough a d spent an hour and a half doing the inspection. The real estate agent that provided access was so impressed with how thorough they were that they asked for the details of the company to recommend them to people.

Thanks for the fantastic service! Would definitely use again.

Rapid Building I.Rapid Building Inspections

Thank you so much for the review Sean, was glad to be of assistance to you and wish you all the best with the property.

Christie M.

Christie M.South East Queensland, QLD

**DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY**

Nothing is checked properly, they don't use the equipment they claim and they are incompetent. Major issues found by us which were not in report. They accept no liability. DODGY

Viral S.

Viral S.Sydney, NSW

Waste of money and time

they don't check anything and once your invoice is paid, you will not get any response. Inspector did not used any equipment and fond nothing. we found some major issues after receiving report from the inspector, which was not in the report. waste of money and time.

Milly moo

Milly mooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pay the extra

Decided to go $50 cheaper than our usual preferred company and give this one a try.
Made a mistake!
1 man only showed, total inspection time of our home 40 minutes only, didnt even get in the roof even though they advertise they do. When asked about garden and termites he gave us 1 answer and yet when we recieved the report he had written a completely different and conflicting reply.
Even our real estate agent who was present during the whole inspection mentioned how quick he was and asked us exactly how he could do a proper inspection in that time.
My suggestion is if you know of a more reputable company like twinspectors use these and pay the little extra for a proper and THOROUGH inspection.