RateSetter

Found the process very easy and fast

Was a very easy fast process that covered everything we needed and they were very helpful throughout the whole process. Was very happy with the interest rate and would definitely recommend rateseter to others.

Car ModelHyundai Santa Fe DM Active

Great communication and very happy with interest rate offered.

Response time was fast and communication very good. Got offered a better interest rate than proposed. Really satisfied with everything. I wish I had used then sooner than I have.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Fantastic service and very easy process

Just signed up for a car loan from RateSetter. The process was painless and very easy to complete. Customer service was excellent with RateSetter continually updateing process. Will definatel refer on

Car ModelRenault Koleos HZG Initiale

Scammed

Rate setter were working along side purple bricks,
the biggest scammers that have just exsited themselves from the Australian market.
I used purple bricks to try sell my Adelaide property then to find out not long after they removed my add.
RateSetter told me that wasn’t there problem and now I have a 5000+ debt to pay for nothing.
iv tried to contact purple bricks and they will not reply to me, iv also contacted ratesetter and they bluntly said not there problem.
Iv even sent them the email stating that purple bricks is taking my property from the market for no reason still they say it’s my problem
These guys are just as big of scammers as purple bricks.

Surely there is someone that can help me or dealing with the same issue.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Tyson, I'm sorry if you feel that you have not have a good experience with RateSetter. We have been trying to get in touch with you to see how we can further assist. If you could please contact us back on 1300 768 710 or respond to the email we have sent you. Thank you, Alex

So simple and easy to consolidate my high interest debts.

The loan application process was so simple and easy, minimal documents to upload. I can now relax with saving hundreds of dollars per month with a considerably lower interest rate. Thanks RateSetter.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Fast, simple and great service!

Great customer service and very easy to deal with. No pressure at any point during the enquiry and application stages.

All information you could want was available at the start of the process, so there were no surprises during the application.

The rate I got for my loan was excellent, a lot less than other offers I received and researched before hand.

I would definitely use them again.

Wonderful service.

I am extremely happy with Rate Setter. The process was carefully explained to me and the staff are most obliging. I would highly recommend Rate Setter to family and friends.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Simple to Get a Loan From

Getting a loan from Rate Setter was the most easiest thing we had to do - just some information, a couple of clicks and the loan was approved and in the bank within three days. Fantastic.

Exceeded expectations

Staff are very polite and factual and not pushy. Have borrowed once before and been impressed with their admin transparency and service. The rate is competitive and you can pay out early.

Pleasantly Surprised

I found the process very easy, no hassle-free, no long waits to get the "green light" and great rate. I was approved within 3 days of applying which has never happened in the past for me. Although i never spoke to a customer representative verbally (possibly because my application was simple and straight forward) I was kept informed via email regularly. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you for making things simple!

Satisfied

Customer service was great! Very helpful and attentive. The loan was straight forward and satisfied with the Green loan I received. Few minor email issues with ID verification but the team made sure to let me know it was just a system error. I would have given 5 stars if not for the ID issue.

Kind people

Customer service was exceptional when speaking to each person they were very helpful,polite and patient.
Obviously the fees and so on are what get you clearly. But the interest rate is good.
Only constructive criticism is taking a while to get back to emails. So phone call follow ups are the way to go.

Stress Free Process

Found the process as a whole stress & pain free . Quick approval and great rate for my loan consolidation . It was so nice and refreshing to have a representative contact me to discuss some items , these same items other lenders have never queried because they didn't care and if you don't tick their boxes , you are rejected. After a quick chat , all was clarified and the service was so much better than I expected and approval email within a hour .

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Highly recommend this service!

I was beyond satisfied with the service provided by the helpful team at Rate Setter. The online site was so easy and the Rate and Loan Terms provided seems unbeatable. 5 stars all round!

Great service so far

I received a Great rate for my loan
I didn’t have any unexpected fees to pay
I am very satisfied with the service and help I have recieved so far

QUCIK APROVAL

Approval of loan was quick approx 24 hours and loan amount remitted to dealer in no time at all allowing quick delivery. Logging onto website to review loan is awesome. All documents sent are there as a reference and you can see outstanding loan amount.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Easy to deal with, loan approved with no fuss.

Customer service was prompt. It was great to deal with the one customer service representative who remembered all details of my loan. Rate setter offered service beyond what was originally offered. Rate setter was recommended by my lawyer, and if it wasn’t for this service, I would not have been able to afford as high standard of legal representation as I have.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Personal Loan

Hi

You guys have been great..fast and helpful every step of the way..
There were no extra costs or any issues.
I got a great rate and repayment.
Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Thanks again

very easy to use

I have been an investor for less than a year. Overall they are very easy to use. Keep up the good work. My suggestion is that your website needs better layout and your statements need to be more detailed.

Quick approval minimal fuss

Quick and proffessional. Wait times quiet long, +45mins if you need to call, which wouldn't have happened if link on email worked. Approval time was quick and minimal information required.

Is this legit?
Hi Meg, RateSetter was launched in Australia in 2014, we are a peer-to-peer lender and through our lending platform, we’re able to connect those who have money to invest with those who want to borrow it, providing better value for everyone. If you need more information or would like to discuss further please get in touch via 1300 768 710 or contact@ratesetter.com.au, we're happy to help.

Can I pay out loan ealier?
Hi Chris, you can make extra payments, or pay your entire loan out at any time. We don't charge any fees or penalties for this. Please get in touch if you need anything further.

Is there any chance I can get a cash loan of $500
Hi Paul, Our credit licence means that the minimum loan amount we can offer is $2,001. You can apply for a loan via our website. Thanks, Alex

RateSetter InvestorsRateSetter Personal LoanRateSetter Car LoanRateSetter Green Loan
CategoryLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans, Personal Loans and Car LoansLoans and Personal Loans
Contact Number 1300 768 7101300 768 7101300 768 7101300 768 710
Address14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Email Address contact@ratesetter.com.aucontact@ratesetter.com.aucontact@ratesetter.com.aucontact@ratesetter.com.au
Interest Ratefrom 5.54% p.a.from 5.54% p.a.from 5.54% p.a.from 5.54% p.a.
Comparison Rate from 7.16% p.a.from 7.16% p.a.from 7.16% p.a.from 7.16% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
Repayment FrequencyFortnightly, Monthly and WeeklyFortnightly, Monthly and WeeklyFortnightly, Monthly and WeeklyFortnightly, Monthly and Weekly
Loan Amount $2,001.00 to $45,000.00$2,001.00 to $45,000.00$2,001.00 to $45,000.00$2,001.00 to $45,000.00
SecurityUnsecuredUnsecuredUnsecuredUnsecured
Loan Term0.5 to 5 years0.5 to 5 years0.5 to 5 years0.5 to 5 years
Rate TypeFixed and VariableFixed and VariableFixed and VariableFixed and Variable