RateSetter
4.8 from 1,874 reviews

Quick and efficiently processed Loan

Very friendly and informative customer care. The whole process was very quick and transparent. The loan was processed quickly. The loan application processed is digitalised, hence no hassle with the paperwork.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Amazing service thanks to Jay for calling and listen to my need and let me explain my work situation....

Extremely satisfied with the service no surprise or hidden coast off course you always want a better interest rate but they listen when other don’t so well done. I’m impressed by the service maybe the big 4 need a kick for not listening to their customers

Easy to use and efficient service A +++

We really needed solar panels but found it difficult to outlay the costs upfront. The service makes it easy to afford with monthly payments and no fee for early repayments. Highly recommend using this company.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Fantastic service, professional, personal and so, so easy!

This was the best experience I've ever had when negotiating any kind of finance. Everything was clearly explained right from the start. There were plenty of opportunities to ask questions and the rate I got was almost too good to be true. At least 5% lower than any bank offered me. So glad I shopped around and found RateSetters! Highly recommend this service.

Super fast

Been great communication and very helpful super happy how everything has turned out. With in 2 fone calls and a few emails it was all done completed in one day thanks again guys

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Extremely easy to complete, fast incredible service.

I have never had such great service in applying for a loan.
The team was wonderful and so quickly processed my loan.
Very easy to complete. Interest rates and terms were very satisfying.

Incredible service

Grateful to have found RateSetter. Dubious at first, but research gave me confidence to try them. They were so much better to deal with than my bank. Fast and efficient.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Best and most efficient customer service!

Ratesetter were such a pleasure to deal with. I did some research and felt positive about approaching Ratesetter after seeing the reviews online. It also appealed to me that their interest rates were quite competitive. From submitting a query to getting my loan approved, the whole process took less than a week. They were also pretty clear about the rates were, how much they’ll be deducting every week, if there were any other costs involved etc. Thanks so much to the Ratesetter team for being amazing!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

The way it should be, efficient, friendly and no fuss

Cannot fault. I applied, it was approved, I changed my plans & asked for changes to suit, all changes were done without a fuss, without any extra cost, and within time frames.
Interest rate? No one is ever ‘happy’ with what it is, compare the market, I’ll stick with you guys

Loan Start DateOctober 2018

Easy to apply and lower interest than my big bank

I found the application process was easy, fast and the initial proposed interest rate was similar to the end contract interest rate and it half I pay at my big bank. Highly recommend.

Great Customer Service. Highly recommended

Great Customer Service. However still waiting on the final letter of offer. My rating is purely based on the experience with CS rep. Hopefully will get the final letter soon.

Incorrect Equifax reporting

Stay away from Rate-setters Negative reporting with Equifax will hurt your credit score.
As has happen on my account, I will never lend again from this lender, I have sent many emails and complaints no luck there. Please beware look elsewhere.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Charlie Apologies for any confusion regarding credit reporting. In general, where a customer misses a payment, and that payment is not received within 14 days, this may result in their credit file being marked as late for that month. Once those arrears have been paid, this will also be reflected when reporting. For privacy reasons, we cannot discuss specifics of your account, however our customer service team has sent you a private email regarding this. If you have any further questions they will be able to assist you. Regards TaylorThat is incorrect the listing is ratesetter mistake you debt the wrong account after we notify you of such full of it

So easy!

I was in 2 minds about applying for a loan, but after speaking to a RateSetter representative and looking at the reviews on line, I was satisfied I was making the right choice. The process was easy and very professional. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for short term loan.

Recommend!

Quick and easy to apply, reasonable repayments and a fast turn around on funds. Not a big fan of the interest rate, but who likes interest at the end of the day? Lol

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Very helpful in time of need

Very helpful and great level of communication via calls and email. Over all a very professional experience. I am satisfied with the level of service and information provided, and happy with rates and loan provided

Fantastic speedy service

This place is great so fast, the team are incredibly helpful and the online services are so easy to use and the rates are great. Would definitely use ratesetters again.

So quick and easy

Loan approved the following morning after applying online the night before. Helpful staff, good interest rates, no monthly fees. Highly recommend, so easy and quick!! There were no hidden costs and I am very satisfied with the staff, the process and the business!!

Amazing simple process

Very fast and effieicnt process, applied over the weekend and recieved confirmation by lunch time Monday. Friendly staff who communicated clearly and were able to answer any question I had. Highly recommend!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

you people are fantastic in the way you treat customers, please teach the BIG 4 your skills ,thanks sd

the people i've dealt with over the last 24 hours [ less than 24 hrs] have been fantastic,they could teach the so called ceo.s of the big 4 how to assist people in general.i would'nt go elsewhere for assistance after the way i have been looked after.thank you

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Very impressed with the customer RateSetter service

I was very impressed with the customer service I had received whilst having a chat with the rate setter personnel. I initially thought it was going to be a long-drawn-out process as I was very busy on the day. The customer service officer stayed with me online till the very end until the loan approval was completed. The portal was very simple and easy to navigate. Will recommend and use rate setter in the future.
Wasn't so tedious and stressful as the banks

Application Process

Yeah hey, I am looking to buy a house is it possible to get a ratesetter loan to top up my deposit? Thanks.
Hi, You can apply for a personal loan with RateSetter up to the value of $45,000. We consider applications with a variety of loan purposes, however I am unable to provide any guidance as to whether you will be approved or not. In order to receive a decision from our credit team you do need to submit a loan application as well as provide a form of ID and the last 3 months bank statements for your main bank account. If you have any further queries please contact us on 1300 768 710. Steph

I have made additional payments to my 5 year loan, I've almost paid it off within two years, however, I now need a new loan. I dislike having too many enquiries on my credit file, which is the best way to go about this, can I withdraw my extra payments without incurring any fees and will there be an enquiry on my credit file to withdraw the extra payments I've made, I will still repay the full amount within the 5 year term?
Hi, We do not offer a redraw facility on our loans, however you may have the ability to apply for additional funds either by refinancing your existing loan or applying for a second loan. To be eligible for additional funds you do need to have made a certain number of successful payments. As I am unable to identify you I do not know if you have met this criteria. However please be aware that applying for either a refinance or a second loan is considered as a new application for finance and would have an impact on your credit file. if you have any further queries please contact us, we're happy to help. Steph Customer Service Manager

I can,t log into my account. It won,t let me reset the email or password
If you call the call centre, they should be able to help youHi Maria, I'm sorry that you are having problems accessing your account. I have organised for a member of the team to contact you to try and resolve the issue. Thanks Steph

RateSetter
Contact Number 1300 768 710
Address14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Email Address contact@ratesetter.com.au
Comparison Rate from 9.39% p.a.
Loan Amount $2,001.00 to $45,000.00