RateSetter
4.8 from 1,805 reviews

great communication, kept informed every step of the process

Easy to use application and very friendly helpful staff, very smooth from start to finish. Thank you to the team at rate setter for your help. Everything was approved in less than 24 hours. Very reasonable interest rates and repayments very manageable.

Quick & easy process

Easy online application, great customer service team over the phone, with a quick & easy no fuss approach to money lending! I also applied to one of the big 4 banks who I have banked with for over 15years and felt the experience time consuming & exhausting. Definitely recommend ratesetter

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

So quick and hassle free

Firstly loved speaking with a ratesetter staff member was was clear and concise. It was so hassle free easy steps and all handle by ratesetter and so quick. I also chose another bank and it took longer and wanted so much more info. I have already recommended them to my friends

Excellent service and product

RateSetter offer an excellent Green finance option - highly recommended for affordability and ease of process. The staff were helpful and responsive. The product suited my needs and the rate was very competitive for the amount I needed to borrow.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Coupled with my credit rating made the loan application process very easy.

The customer response times were amazing and the assessment and approval response was completed within a twenty four hour period. I have never experienced borrowing that amount with so little red tape, obviously the very good credit rating simplified the process?

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Easy to complete and well explained

The support and guidance was appreciated. Never any pressure but the people I dealt with were helpful.
Overall I was pretty happy with the service provided by Ratesetter.
Would definitely use them again

Smoothest, fastest loan application EVER

Great experience! Service came from an Australian voice who was professional and helpful. There was a small glitch in the ID process, but from there, it went very quickly. From ID to approval was a total of 24 hours. Contract was written in easily understandable language too, so very pleased with the whole process. And the rate was excellent. If I need to borrow again, I'd definitely use RateSetter again.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

going on holidays, bit short of cash

Easy to contact. Loan assessed and approved in under five days. So much easier that through my own bank, better service and better feedback, much faster and more efficient. Am able to repay early with no fee.

This is perfect .

I am very satisfied with the service, can not fault the service in any way, excellent.
We did not have any unexpected charges or costs.
Will definitely recommend to my family and friends

A great product

A really easy loan to access online with a great interest rate. It’s great that there is opportunity to pay extra no penalty for paying the loan out early. Thanks

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Very fast and easy process

A really simple and quick online application process and was given an approval within an hour of submitting. Excellent customer service from all. Couldn’t be happier, I would definitely recommend!

Very happy do it again

Easy to do online and customer service calls very polite and easy to talk to and ease online wasnt expectrd. Would easily suggest to friends and family. So happy tjankyou

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Fast, efficient and easy!

A wonderful prompt and easy loan application process with a kind and thorough customer service team who ask all the right questions. A real pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Easy easy easy!

Easy process, not pushy sales people, talked to you and understand your personal situation. Interest rate is also great, given options to suit my preferred repayment as well. Great to deal with.

Awesome work

I put the appreciation in at 11am all approved by 2:30 pm the same day
Also better than the banks

Excellent loan facility

I'm entirely satisfied with the ease of application and speed of the loan approval.. Excellent rate for a personal loan. I will be sure to use this service in the future. Consultants communicated each step and kept me informed.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Quick and great service that was very timely to meet our needs.

Customer service was satisfactory and very helpful.
The cost was as estimated by the broker and the fact that I am able to payout the loan at any time.
The rate is very satisfactory

Easy and fast

Fast and efficient service! Easy to follow process, fast outcome and email updates along the way. You get well informed throughout the whole process. Wish every service was like this.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

I was told through the grape vine that ratesetter is fast approval, its True !!!

Customer Service is excellent & spoke clear ENGLISH, the site is user friendly when approved, you want the loan & fees, then pay for it,

The rate is reasonable, 1 happy happy customer

Satisfactory

I am happy with this loan service for my property' new solar. Good rate and professional services from the staff I am in contact with. Very clear and straightforward. Excellent and highly recommended.

I’m preparing documents to apply for a loan with Ratesetter, how many months Bank statements are required ?
3 monthsGood morning, If you are applying for a loan with us we do require your last 3 months bank statements for your main bank account where your salary is credited. If you use multiple bank accounts for your general living expenses we may also require those as well. Also if you are self-employed we would require your tax documents. If you have any further queries please contact us on 1300 768 710. Thanks StephHello Good day, I'm DR AGHALI a Loan lender, will offer loan amount of 10,000€ to 100,000€ please Email: aghaliloans@gmail.com, if you are interested in getting a loan so will can proceed asap.

Hi, I recently applied for a loan and have had no response and can't get through on the phone. Would like to know what is going on?
Hi Matt, I'm sorry if you experienced an issue when you tried to contact us regarding your application. Can I just clarify which contact number you tried to contact us or and when? If you would be able to contact me on 1300 768 710 or send an email to contact@ratesetter.com.au and I will be able to assist you further. Once again I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Thanks Steph Customer Service Manager

My loan has been approved yesterday. And I signed my documents yesterday afternoon. How long does it usually tale for the funds to be in your bank account?

Similar listings