RateSetter
4.8 from 1,789 reviews

Quick and great service that was very timely to meet our needs.

Customer service was satisfactory and very helpful.
The cost was as estimated by the broker and the fact that I am able to payout the loan at any time.
The rate is very satisfactory

Good
Loan TypeVariable Rate

Easy and fast

Fast and efficient service! Easy to follow process, fast outcome and email updates along the way. You get well informed throughout the whole process. Wish every service was like this.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

I was told through the grape vine that ratesetter is fast approval, its True !!!

Customer Service is excellent & spoke clear ENGLISH, the site is user friendly when approved, you want the loan & fees, then pay for it,

The rate is reasonable, 1 happy happy customer

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Satisfactory

I am happy with this loan service for my property' new solar. Good rate and professional services from the staff I am in contact with. Very clear and straightforward. Excellent and highly recommended.

Great Service, easy process

The staff are very really friendly and helpful. It’s an easy process as a lot is done online. I ended up with a lower rate than I expected. Highly recommend.

fast service

Finance can be difficult to access and takes time, it was amazing how easy and quick it was. Response to my questions and concerns were provided ..... i can say instantly. Thanks guys great work.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Very efficient, hassle free service!

Great service as I was kept informed throughout the process. Happy with the rate also. What I thought would be a stressful time for me, wasn’t Their service was truly hassle free & I would recommend them to everyone.

Easiest thing I’ve ever used

I truely found this to be one of the easiest sites to navigate. It was so easy to apply and the response times were unreal. The rate was significantly better minimum rates advertised by other lenders and the process was so smooth.

Fantastic service

Excellent. I was thrilled with the service. Such a nice experience doing business with them.bery happy with the rate. I would highly recommend using Rate Setter to family and friends.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Very responsive team for all enquiries

Process of applying quick uncomplicated and easy to use. Everything with the loan is laid out in easy to read language. Have had a previous loan and good company to deal with. reminders via text or email monthly if you'd like. The rate was better than the banks. The turnaround time faster than the banks.

The best company ever.

The best company ever. Quick response, friendly staffs, much better than Cba
Recommend everyone choose Ratesetter, I am 100% sure they wont disappointed you
Best of the bestt, no words can describe

So Easy, So Quick, Perfect use of technology

This is how a loan application should be, Apply, Submit & get feedback.
I applied over a month ago for a small loan, this was declined but with actual feedback. I had to be in my job for at least 3 months (at that stage I was not).
In the meantime I reached out to banks and other lenders but they either wanted me in a job for 6 months or they provided extreme fees for the service.
On my 3 month anniversary I reached out and completed the 2nd application and within 24 hours this was approved, and within 3 days I had the funds.
Great service, great idea and definitely best use of technology to meet the customer needs.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Fast easy and not complicated

The whole process was quick and easy.
Everything was very simple and straightforward,
So far all my expectations have been exceeded

Absolutely awesome

Am totally satisfied with customer service. The process is the quickest, easiest that I have ever come across and the interest rate, second to none. Will certainly deal with ratesetter in the future. Absolutely recommending to family and friends.

Fast and convenient

Very quick response and process very easy and uncomplicated. Great rates and no monthly fee. Very happy and have recommended to friends and family

Help I needed when I needed it.

I decided to take a holiday with friends at the last minute and needed a loan to fund the holiday and quickly. I searched for lenders on-line and came across RateSetter. I did some research and they had great reviews and so decided to give them a try and I’m glad I did. The application process was quick and easy and I had a reply the same day that I had been successful with my loan application. Thanks RateSetter I will tell everyone about your great service and will definitely use you again in the future.

excellent service

I am very satisfied with the service and quick responses to my queries, and the rate that I got for the loan was very competitive.

Outstanding customer service and the simplest online application process ever!

My experience with RateSetter has been exceptional. The whole process was simple, painless, speedy and efficient… much less stressful than any other loan I have applied for in the past. I was kept well informed throughout the entire process. Everything was transparent e.g. all costs were shown and explained. The interest rate was better than expected. Early payment of loan with no extra fees… fabulous! The list goes on. I could not have asked for a better service. I would not hesitate in recommending RateSetter to others... thank you so very much!

This good for me because I need the money

For me nice and fast the action , lower percentage and good condition statement very clear because step by step the agreement

Impressive

Taking out a loan is stressful but Rate Setter makes it as easy as possible with good helpful communication from the staff. Very professional approachable and friendly staff. I’m glad I chose them.

I’m preparing documents to apply for a loan with Ratesetter, how many months Bank statements are required ?
3 monthsGood morning, If you are applying for a loan with us we do require your last 3 months bank statements for your main bank account where your salary is credited. If you use multiple bank accounts for your general living expenses we may also require those as well. Also if you are self-employed we would require your tax documents. If you have any further queries please contact us on 1300 768 710. Thanks StephHello Good day, I'm DR AGHALI a Loan lender, will offer loan amount of 10,000€ to 100,000€ please Email: aghaliloans@gmail.com, if you are interested in getting a loan so will can proceed asap.

Hi, I recently applied for a loan and have had no response and can't get through on the phone. Would like to know what is going on?
Hi Matt, I'm sorry if you experienced an issue when you tried to contact us regarding your application. Can I just clarify which contact number you tried to contact us or and when? If you would be able to contact me on 1300 768 710 or send an email to contact@ratesetter.com.au and I will be able to assist you further. Once again I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Thanks Steph Customer Service Manager

My loan has been approved yesterday. And I signed my documents yesterday afternoon. How long does it usually tale for the funds to be in your bank account?

Similar listings