RateSetter Personal Loan
4.8 from 2,182 reviews

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (254) · Variable Rate (123) · Line of Credit (9) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.008 years (310)

Tahnee A.

Tahnee A.Perth, WA

Fast, efficient and Fantastic

The service was fantastic, the application process is quick, simple and easy. I applied on saturday and it was approved by first thing Monday morning even when they aren't open weekend. Plus I was kept updated with the progress and it was almost 6% cheaper than what our everyday bank offered us. Highly recommend using RateSetter!

Straight up harrassment

Tried their website out for a quick idea of what they can offer for interest rates. Didn't want to go any further then that for now. Within 2 hours since I have received 2 phone calls, 2 text messages and 2 emails trying to get me to fill out an application! With 5 of them within the first 20 minutes. Go away!

Low interest

Low interest rate means more money in my pocket and also means they'll get more business, so a win win for all involved. Account website is simple and easy to follow

5 star service

I'm so happy I Can finally stop paying high interest with bank interest very efficient easy payment plan thank you treated with respect where other companies wouldn't even consider Me highly appreciated thank you.

jennifer

jenniferPerth, WA

Quick and easy loans

Highly recommended. I applied for my loan on Saturday evening and was approved on the following Tuesday with funds in my account on Thursday. No lengthy forms or phone calls to be completed and I was kept informed of the progress every step of the way.

Excellent customer service

Very happy with the service, would be great to have some follow up for some questions that I have. Satisfied with the loan, would like to make additional payments but, don’t know how.

Vick

VickAdelaide

Highly recommended. Super efficient.

I cannot believe that borrowing money would be that easy. Seriously, never imagined. This company provides 5-star services. They are super quick, reasonable, easy to communicate with.
I wish I had found them early. Highly recommended.

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Easy to apply online , fair rate and friendly help over the telephone. Thanks!

Needed a short loan to get debts in a manageable state after taking time off work due to illness.

Great service With helpful staff via email or telephone.Fair rate and very satisfied. Thank you .

Dave in ACT

Dave in ACTCanberra 2600, ACT

OK, but could use some process streamlining.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result in the end. Very satisfied

A few communication problems the beginning from both sides but eventually we were able to come together. Once we ironed these out, the customer service and attention were very gratifying. This resulted in a prompt turnaround.

Michael C

Michael CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loan Top Up

Loan Top Up process was very easy to submit. Prompt acknowledgement and action once the loan was submitted. Approval received in 24 hours. Most appreciative. Competitive rate applied. Fees minimal. Highly recommend RateSetter for fast and efficient loan services.

Natalie Noonan

Natalie NoonanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process fantastic

Customer service was exceptional not once did I have to chase anything all the communication was spot on and it was great. Kept up to date, easy process and fast transaction

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Really happy with the consistent connection to the process and speed of email responses!

Customer service has been consistent and speedy
The information provided was easy to understand and act on making the process quick and simple
We are very satisfied with the rate and option to pay more early

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

display my name

display my nameSydney, NSW

This was excellent, best decision I made

The process was simple, easy to understand, straight forward,
Efficient and right to the point. I would recommend RateSetter anytime
Customer service was professional and satisfactory. No hidden agendas
The rate is fair, i would have preferred a lower rate, but after research the rate is
acceptable

Disgraceful

Stay away. An absolute disgrace. If I could give a negative review I would. Never even took things into consideration. Could never recommend this company at all. Beware people beware.

Steph P.RateSetter

Great Rates - quick & easy loan process

From start to finish, the loan process was simple and very fast.
Friendly and efficient staff contacted me a couple of times to either inform me of progress or clarify information required.
Couldn't have been easier!

Review collected in partnership with RateSetter

Good people to deal with.

There are good people there, the rates are good, but I was a little surprised cause I missed out that there was an application cost for my loan. 4/5 stars

Great to deal with

Customer service first class received a call from a nice fella who knew his job. Costs were as expected and the rate is great for an unsecured loan. Very easy to deal with thank you RateSetterc

Joshua

JoshuaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy

Such a quick and process. Applied on a Tuesday and was ready to go Friday morning. Would recommend to anyone looking for a personal loan to check out the ratesetter website

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and helpful

Easy service and easy to apply no lies and not hard to understand very satisfied with the rate it will help me financially better myself for this coming year thankyou

Denise Duncan

Denise Duncanasked

Can I make a cash payment anywhere?

Alexandra S.RateSetter

Hi Denise, we are an online company and are able to accept payments via Bpay and bank transfer. This is the quickest and easiest way to add funds to your loan. You can either log into your RateSetter account to obtain your specific payment details. Alternately you can contact us at contact@ratesetter.com.au and we can provide you with your payment details. Please let us know if you need anything further.

Damien C.

Damien C.asked

Have been approved for a loan and just wondering can I make fortnightly payments

Alexandra S.RateSetter

Hi Damien, at RateSetter we are currently only set up to collect loan repayments on a monthly basis.
If your current direct debit date is not convenient, we can change it to a more suitable time, we can also change the account from which the repayments are debited.
We don't have any early repayment fees or penalties, so you can increase your scheduled monthly repayment, make an extra payment, or pay off the loan in full at any time without incurring any additional charges. You can manage this online by logging into your account.
If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at contact@ratesetter.com.au
Thanks,
Alex

Lilly A.

Lilly A.asked

Hello, Is your phone line open on Monday? (public Holiday) I wanted to call you Guys to ask a few questions before I apply. Iv completed my Rate Estimate, I havnt been able to call because of work but Im interested! Thanks

Get an answer from our members and RateSetter representatives