Ratsak Mouse Trap

Ratsak Mouse Trap

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ratsak? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (10)

Mick
MickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Mouse crusher

• Incentivised Review No

Horrific and cruel, mouse alive with trap on head

This product is horrific. We put one out, and the next morning I found the mouse with its head clamped in the trap, very much still alive and running around the trap around it’s head, scared to death and probably in agony. I had to put the mouse out of its misery myself which was nothing short of traumatising.

Purchased in for $8.50.

Adam M.
Adam M.South East Queensland, QLD

The only mouse traps I buy

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $8.50.

Neomi
NeomiNorth Western Region, NSW

impossible to set trap off

It was a waste of money, they won't go off - even my dogs standing on it will not set the trap off. I have been feeding the mice with it.

Purchased in for $10.

Excellent traps

I tried a few traps with no success, but this trap caught two mice in one day! So happy, no regrets buying these traps. Would recommend to anyone with mice in their house.

mahadja_69
mahadja_69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does Exactly What It Supposed to do!

I bought this and a cheaper version - this caught 2 mice in the first night, the other cheap one the mice just ate the bait. Again on second night the traps both caught 2 more! The trap didn't let the mice touch the bait before trapping them! Im wrapped its doing what i need it to. I did not want to kill the mice but this was my last option as its getting out of hand! I off to the shops to get 2 more pairs!

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $8.

Chompk
ChompkSydney, NSW

Actually amazing

We saw a mouse run through the place at around 1030pm at night. I had a meltdown and sent husband to closest woolies still open late to get any mouse trap he could find - when he got home we set several of these up, went upstairs, very skeptical at whether it will do the job. After lying in bed and reading 3 or 4 of these reviews on this website we heard the resounding SNAPPP sound resonate through the house. We ran downstairs and lo and behold the mouse was caught dead in the trap. I would say almost 20 mins after set up and us retiring it caught it. We were both in shock and awe at the efficiency. Would buy again and definitely have kept some spares on standby just incase!

Purchased in .

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

This worked so far 100%

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Love it

I got 2 packs and omg with in 1 hour I got 2 mice one out the back on the self where we keep the dog food and one in the kitchen under the sink. Rest them both few hours later got another mice.Will be getting this again. I have one question how many times can u use it before the bait is no good?

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store.

Nabeel
NabeelSydney

Super simple and caught in under an hour!

Cruel, doesn't kill

Checked the traps in the morning after 4 days of no luck. Mouse was still alive, breathing fast, and in agony, squeaking loudly. It was very unpleasant. Had to finish the guy off myself, but that's what I bought the trap for.

Purchased in .

• Infested Area Kitchen
  • Pet OwnerYes
Kadii H.
Kadii H.Sydney, NSW

Killed those mice right up!

Bought it and it had been down for just over an hour and BAMM!! Killed one of the little . Also did enjoy not having to touch the dead mouse.

Kim
KimSouth Australia

Best Mouse Traps Yet

I bought a pack of Ratsak mouse traps and a pack of a cheaper brand mouse traps and the Ratsak Mouse Traps work the best. The only problem I had was they didn't seem to be attracted to the bait, so instead I added a tiny bit of peanut butter where the bait was in the trap with an ice cream stick and it worked wonders. These traps are far more sensitive than other traps and kill mice instantly. I would highly recommend buying these traps instead of the cheaper traps, I'm yet to catch any mouse in the cheaper traps.
Ratsak Mouse Traps are worth every cent and easy to set up and even easier to dispose of the caught mouse.

Sandrs
Sandrs

Fantastic!

We're in northern NSW in a mouse plague. Saw a neighbour had these so thought I'd try them.
Bought two to use alongside three different types of traditional traps. These are catching mice when the others aren't. Easy to set up & easy to empty.
Have had no problem with the mice not being dead like some others have claimed. That has only happened on the older traditional ones we have.
Going to buy another dozen when we go into town again this week!
Didn't think you could reinvent the mouse trap, but there you go

Purchased in for $10.

Smee
SmeeNorth Western Region, NSW

Black plastic. Latching mechanism not durable

Very effective jaws but flimsy latching mechanism. Broke after catching one mouse. Purchased two and both have faulty latching after first days use. Also used the similar product with red handle which is more reliable. Do not buy the black plastic ones

Purchased in at Mitre 10 for $9.