Ratsak Mouse Trap

Ratsak Mouse Trap

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ratsak? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Pet OwnerYes (10) · No (7)

This worked so far 100%

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths.

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Love it

I got 2 packs and omg with in 1 hour I got 2 mice one out the back on the self where we keep the dog food and one in the kitchen under the sink. Rest them both few hours later got another mice.Will be getting this again. I have one question how many times can u use it before the bait is no good?

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths Physical store.

Nabeel
NabeelSydney

Super simple and caught in under an hour!

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Cruel, doesn't kill

Checked the traps in the morning after 4 days of no luck. Mouse was still alive, breathing fast, and in agony, squeaking loudly. It was very unpleasant. Had to finish the guy off myself, but that's what I bought the trap for.

Purchased in May 2021.

Infested Area Kitchen
Pet OwnerYes
Kadii H.
Kadii H.Sydney, NSW

Killed those mice right up!

Bought it and it had been down for just over an hour and BAMM!! Killed one of the little . Also did enjoy not having to touch the dead mouse.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Kim
KimSouth Australia

Best Mouse Traps Yet

I bought a pack of Ratsak mouse traps and a pack of a cheaper brand mouse traps and the Ratsak Mouse Traps work the best. The only problem I had was they didn't seem to be attracted to the bait, so instead I added a tiny bit of peanut butter where the bait was in the trap with an ice cream stick and it worked wonders. These traps are far more sensitive than other traps and kill mice instantly. I would highly recommend buying these traps instead of the cheaper traps, I'm yet to catch any mouse in the cheaper traps.
Ratsak Mouse Traps are worth every cent and easy to set up and even easier to dispose of the caught mouse.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Sandrs
Sandrs

Fantastic!

We're in northern NSW in a mouse plague. Saw a neighbour had these so thought I'd try them.
Bought two to use alongside three different types of traditional traps. These are catching mice when the others aren't. Easy to set up & easy to empty.
Have had no problem with the mice not being dead like some others have claimed. That has only happened on the older traditional ones we have.
Going to buy another dozen when we go into town again this week!
Didn't think you could reinvent the mouse trap, but there you go

Purchased in February 2021 for $10.00.

Smee
SmeeNorth Western Region, NSW

Black plastic. Latching mechanism not durable

Very effective jaws but flimsy latching mechanism. Broke after catching one mouse. Purchased two and both have faulty latching after first days use. Also used the similar product with red handle which is more reliable. Do not buy the black plastic ones

Purchased in December 2020 at Mitre 10 for $9.00.

Jas C
Jas CCentral West, NSW

Ratsak Mouse Traps - Can’t fault.

Western NSW with a mouse plague. Purchased 6 of these traps. Over the last fortnight 100% success. No escapees, no mice kicking. 3 or 4 mice without renewing the bait.

Purchased in January 2021 for $10.00.

Michelle Leader
Michelle LeaderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mouse traps I have ever brought.

My parents live in rural NSW and they are having a mouse plague problem.
My parents have a variety of traps set but I can honestly say that these were the only traps that were trapping the mice and killing them.
They were averaging between 5-6 mice been caught a night in them.
I can't speak highly enough about these traps they are awesome.

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Richard
RichardSouth Australia

Caught mouse but didn't kill it

I set two traps, they both caught a mouse.
In the first trap the mouse was dead.
In the second trap I found that the mouse was still alive, with its head trapped in the jaws. It was trying to move around dragging the trap with it. I had to kill the mouse with a shovel, it was pretty distressing actually.

Pros:
Very easy to set the trap without snapping on fingers

Cons:
doesn't kill the mouse reliably, unnecessarily cruel.

I'll be looking for a different brand with similar design but perhaps stronger spring or "teeth" on both jaws not just the upper jaw.

Purchased in October 2020.

Ian B
Ian BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Doesn't even work!! Rats or mice just keep getting out of the traps and bait is eaten.

Easy to set up but doesn't work
Waste of money
Rats or mice just eat the bait after setting the trap
Not strong enough to kill on impact
Basically feeding and fattening the mice and rats not killing them

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $12.00.

Nat
NatPerth, WA

Very good caught 14 mice one trap

The pre baited trap I brought from Woolworths really worked I caught 4 in one day and rest just kept coming it was really good I kept it near my oven only $8 excellent value sets easy

Purchased at Woolworths for $8.00.

Doesn't work.

Trap doesn't work. Trap keeps going off within one second off being set. Not sure it would kill the rat anyway - does not seem that strong.
Agree, some of the other posts sound fake.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Do not buy

Trap fails to set.
Being plastic it doesn't last.
Just use the old wood and metal ones.
You get 1 use out of it before it is no longer usable.
Recommend you not buy.