2.2

2.8

amcdee
amcdeeSydney, NSW3 posts

scam company

I have been having similar experiences to many other customers. I was promised a refund and I have been chasing ReAmped for months for them to process the refund. I have provided them with all the information they need to process the refund and now Im simply being ignored. This company is a scam. Show details

The D.
The D.Sydney, NSW15 posts

Grant T.
Grant T.4 posts

Avoid at all costs

I have been with ReAmp for over a year. To start their charges were good, but this has since changed.
This is not the problem, as over the time I have been with them, they have constantly estimated my usage. I am leaving them and the new company will read prior to commencement. I have constantly tried to sort this out over a year, but their contact system only allows for chat. They constantly deny estimating my usage, yet it is listed on the invoices as estimated. I have recently tried again with chat and was cut off after only 3 minutes whilst trying to upload an invoice.
ReAmps communication is pitiful, with time-outs on chat and never getting requested callbacks.
I have over $150 in prepaid credits and no idea when I will be paid. Show details
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Aidan
Aidan2 posts

Missing Cheesecake
Missing CheesecakeSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Fully agree with Richard V - these people are scoundrels

We ceased to be customers on 10/6/2022 and had a credit balance of $1088.12 with ReAmped. But despite their promises at the time, no refund has been received. They do not respond to call back requests and the latest pathetic e-mail response from these fraudsters is that their team is working on it and they will chase them up. That was the 11th of August, but nearly a month later there is still no refund.

It is clear that they are either insolvent or intend to pocket the money and probably head to Brazil. Hopefully the consumer laws will catch up with them. Show details

Richard V.
Richard V.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Failure to refund after multiple chats

Had electricity through them and after months since leaving and multiple chats where they assured me that it would be in 10 days. Well they talk the talk but there is no action at all.
The same happened when we changed addresses as well.
Asked for call back from supervisor but there was no call back either.
Staff on chat were unhelpful but that could be because they were not allowed to do anything with the company probably losing money.
So much for supposedly being upfront and honest.
Very unhappy. Show details
Guy
GuyBrisbane5 posts

Had a good experience while it lasted

I liked the ability to check my usage using the website and the prices were very good. Nice and simple bills and easy to follow. Followed their advice to change providers before the prices went up. Show details ·  1
Sol
SolSouth East Queensland, QLD

MCT
MCT

Best energy company - sad to have to leave

Signed up to ReAmped last year, was easy and seamless and our bills have been consistently low. Have had to changed companies (on their advice) in order to keep our costs down but appreciated their honesty and transparency. In addition, we were due for an annual credit for loyalty but considering we had to move I thought we would have forfeited the credit but they sent me the money anyway! Such a kind gesture! So sad to be leaving and will definitely be back when the market allows it! Show details ·  1
Shannon
Shannon5 posts

Best and easiest

The app is easy to use and track our usage. Muliple different time options to pay, like weekly, fortnightly, montly. Its auto deducted. I very much recommend. Very transparent with price changes and wanting the best for customers. Despite the energy price rise i would still support them Show details ·  1
Kev C.
Kev C.New South Wales

ReAmped, A Honesty and integrity Company

ReAmped send out emails and messages again and again to me for the electricity price increasing warning since from the end of May. I switched to another retailer when get the first of warning and locked a fix rate for 1 year with a good price.

Exactly the final bill is as per an estimated reading number, to me it is acceptable because the estimated reading number is acknowledged by the new retailer. Frankly I had an inquiry to ReAmped for the estimated reading number and I got the satisfied reply.

Now my credit card has received the complete refund for the remains of credit.

This is a honesty and integrity company. Show details ·  1

Dissatisfied
Dissatisfied

Oliver
OliverMid North Coast, NSW11 posts

Failed to refund final credit

I switched provider as requested and my final bill was in credit. Sure enough, predictably, Reamped said they sent the refund 10.06 - after a few emails and chats still nothing (15 business days later so outside the normal time) and suddenly it's 'oh we'll send it now, we didn't sent it before after all'
Yea, right, of course you will. Perhaps Reamped have run out of money or sacked all their staff. Who knows? Not holding my breath...
No doubt VERY different matter if I owed them money huh Show details
Blake G.
Blake G.

Absolute scam

I have changed from Reamped as per the constant emails to change.
They hit me with a $1700 final bill, told me it was an estimate based on my new retailer.
I spoke with my new retailer and was told this was a blatant lie, and to press them on how they got to this sum.
Once I did they told me it was a mistake and they have deleted the invoice, and will be issuing a new invoice.
This is the biggest scam action I have seen.
There's no way this is a mistake, how many poor families will have just paid these fees? Show details