Listing monitored by ReAmped Energy

Supply charge .9 p/day
by the 3rd invoice:
.48 p/kWh
Supply charge .98 p/day.
My 3 months electricity bill from Alinta engergy was $180.

ReAmped tried charging $240-280 over 3 months. Your Joking write..

genuine_one
genuine_oneAustralia

Cheapest Energy Provider (as of 2021/2022)

Shikha S.
Shikha S.Sydney, NSW

Started billing me for a new account and despite of having no electricity at my place.

Graeme P.
Graeme P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very impressed with efficiency and price

We review our energy cost annually. Re Amped rates are very competitive and we went with them and cut our costs by more than 25%. Their portal is easy to use and best we have experienced, very transparent on charges. We will review in 12 months as usual but very happy to date.

Hamish
HamishSydney, NSW

Terrible energy company; Heed the warning!

ServicesElectricity

Don't say you weren't warned

SilverGhost
SilverGhost

Easily the cheapest available

ReAmped Energy did not disappoint. The rates were the lowest on the Vic Energy compare site. The switch from my previous supplier went without any problems. They are billing me fortnightly and direct debiting accordingly, which is no problem as its all automagic and needs no involvement from me. My last bill (I have solar panels) was $7.

ReAmped EnergyReAmped Energy

Cheers for the awesome review! Really glad to hear you're enjoying being with us :)

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Powertime
PowertimeQueensland

Going good

I hate bill smoothing but they offer a significant discount to use it... The tariff rates and supply charge is pretty good.

Online support was good the one time I had a billing question.

jaswel
jaswelSydney

Warning!! Stay clear away

I was only with this company for 1 month thankfully. I was charged twice for the same period. Very poor level of ways to communicate. You cannot call them, only an online chat or a callback service that never happens. Never got an accurate read. Still dealing with resolving an incorrect invoice. By far the worst energy company I have ever dealt with!!! You have been warned.

Aleks
AleksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impossible to deal with, don't waste your time, will cost you money in the end

Actually rewards loyalty

I haven't been with these guys long, but what I liked about the structure of the contract is that they offered a discount if you stay with them for over twelve months. This is the opposite to other companies who pay you to jump ship and then keep upping the price way more than the CPI rate.

Rates and Fees
Hendo
HendoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap rates,cheap bills

We switched to ReAmped Energy a few months ago and our bills are definitely cheaper each month. We have had no issues just cheaper bills. Chat email is available for any issues that might arise or to change plan.

Stay away!

Triple overcharged me (charged every KW/h as peak, shoulder, and off-peak). Then did nothing when I raised the issue. The problem was only acknowledged when I canceled my account. Never got an accurate bill or refund of any overpayments. Easily the worst organization I have ever dealt with!

ServicesElectricity
Peter
Peter
Genos
GenosRowville

Most Competitive Energy Retailer

I was skeptical at first using a provider in QLD while we're based in VIC. To my surprise there was little dramas in the swapover, live chat is always available when you need them (and rather helpful too). I've swapped plans multiple times due to getting a new solar system put in, live chat sorted it out on the spot which was pretty amazing to stay the least.

The usage rate can be easily tracked via their user portal if you're into those kinda things. I'd stick with these guys forever if their prices continue remain competitive.

Keep up the good work!