Recompute

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (28)
Ross

RossTheodore 2905, ACT

Snappy provision of a good working condition Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p Tiny Desktop

Great communication.

Fantastic service, the best communication you could wish for
and the computer ( HP Z640 ) works just as it should. Would
not hesitate to deal with Recompute again.

Ben

Ben

Refurbished laptop

Fantastic service highly recommended - arrived Sydney to Perth in no time, very happy with product will use again without hesitation

Great Service

Second hand laptop, good condition, good price, good service!!! I have shopped with Recompute before and I will do so again. They provide everything I am looking for

charbron

charbronPerth, WA

Exactly as advertised. Easy to set up.

Easy to find what I wanted, needed a back-up desktop and had no problem picking out the Lenovo which arrived in less than a week.

Grazer

GrazerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Needed a backup computer and decided on a refurbished model. Great service, fantastic price, and delivered very quickly. Very easy process, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Recompute.

Marie

MarieMurray Mallee, SA

thank you still getting to know what to do

Still learning how to use a laptop but so far so good. Delivery time was good and laptop seems to be just what I need.. thank you for delivery service

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop

Very happy Customer

Excellent service and delivery and more than happy with price for the complete package.
Anyone considering purchasing a computer package please give these guys a go they make some of the big stores look very ordinary
Very happy Customer

great service

got what i paid for, staff were very informative and helpful. answered all my questions and no hassles. would highly recommend to anybody to give these guys a go, satisfied customer here

Troy M.

Troy M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found the laptop I needed

I googled for a laptop that I needed and within the first 3 search results was recompute.
I have received my refurbished HP laptop and it is perfect....almost like and performs perfect....also delivery was very prompt....highly recommend this online store :)

svetlana l.

svetlana l.Sydney, NSW

Bought a 24 inch Dell refurbished Monitor . Have no issues with it looks like new. Emailed for advice Before purchase, and received promptly . Had a smooth transaction with fast delivery, would buy from them again & support the small business . Thank you

So far so good.

This is the 2nd refurbished laptop we have purchased from Recompute. My 14 year old son got one last year and it has not missed a beat. He got a HP Z Book, I have just purchased an Elitebook. $530 and it is just as it said it is, works well and the thing I like about it the most is that it is reasonably fast and can handle lots of tabs being open at once. Definitely recommend.

Bruce K.

Bruce K.Sydney, NSW

A really pleasant surprise

Accurate Facts? The 2 Dell Optiplex i5's I purchased were indistinguishable from new items in both appearance inside and out. Operation of both units has been flawless. Delivery and communication were both top rate. On a Scale of 1 to 10 I'd give them ... 20

Sam F.

Sam F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent to deal with

I recently purchased two macbook pro's from these guys and i gotta say while i had to send one computer back twice, nothing was really any trouble, everything was handled quickly and professionally they ended up exchanging the one i returned and now both computers are great!
Would be happy to purchase from them again

HonestJ

HonestJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

HonestJ

Extremely satisfied with my reconditioned HP Probook. Purchasing on line was simple and it arrived within 4 days. I received a followup phone call from Sydney office just to confirm delivery address. The product is exactly as advertised and looks like new I couldnt be happier

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick Service

Fantastic service. Haven't ever bought anything like this online, but it went perfectly.
Received my new computer within a week and straight to my door at no extra cost.
Love it too.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

James. Victoria

Was a bit sceptical buying a refurbished Apple Mac Air 13 Laptop online and after a shaky start(with processing the order) it finally arrived only I couldn’t open it,a little disappointing but after contacting customer service tec all good. Very happy with the product and would not hesitate recommending this company to others.

Great service!

The online purchase was easy and customer service was truly 5 star. I Am so impressed with how easy the process was and how professional this business is. I would happily refer Recompute to anyone who wants a quality item with quality service.

Lisa-Jane

Lisa-JaneSydney, NSW

Fit for purpose, great service

From online experience, through to customer service to delivery. Can’t fault this company. Product arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend to someone looking for a cost effective computer supplier.

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

High quality, great service

I bought a Latitude E7270 (Intel Core i7-6600U CPU 2.60GHZ, 2 cores, HD Graphic 520)

Satisfaction with:
5/5 quality (looks and run like brand new)
3/5 range of products