Recompute

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (18)
Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick Service

Fantastic service. Haven't ever bought anything like this online, but it went perfectly.
Received my new computer within a week and straight to my door at no extra cost.
Love it too.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

James. Victoria

Was a bit sceptical buying a refurbished Apple Mac Air 13 Laptop online and after a shaky start(with processing the order) it finally arrived only I couldn’t open it,a little disappointing but after contacting customer service tec all good. Very happy with the product and would not hesitate recommending this company to others.

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2017

Great service!

The online purchase was easy and customer service was truly 5 star. I Am so impressed with how easy the process was and how professional this business is. I would happily refer Recompute to anyone who wants a quality item with quality service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Laptop 3 13.5"

Lisa-Jane

Lisa-JaneSydney, NSW

Fit for purpose, great service

From online experience, through to customer service to delivery. Can’t fault this company. Product arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend to someone looking for a cost effective computer supplier.

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

High quality, great service

I bought a Latitude E7270 (Intel Core i7-6600U CPU 2.60GHZ, 2 cores, HD Graphic 520)

Satisfaction with:
5/5 quality (looks and run like brand new)
3/5 range of products

Product PurchasedDell Latitude Series
Peter

Peter

Excellent service

Very happy with the price of this unit, the service and the prompt delivery and refurbished Laptop (HP ProBook 440 G1). Was delivered only a few days after ordering and very well packaged. Would not hesitate in purchasing a refurbished product from them again or to recommend them to someone else.

Excellent commitment

Clear details of the product. Most importantly the product is well maintained and the best part is, it has 1 yr warranty. Which is excellent for us students. Would highly recommend this service.

Product PurchasedHP Spectre X360

All Good !

I am very happy with the service, price, prompt delivery and refurbished Laptop (HP EliteBook 820 G2) quality provided by Recompute.
Would have no hesitation in purchasing a refurbished product from them again.

Product PurchasedRefurbished Laptop
Anne

AnneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

No problem with accessing the product. Very comprehensive details and photograph. A little tricky that I had to open a Pay Pal Account and pay the money in there rather than just paying direct by credit card but managed it okay. very satisfied with the product (still trying to work y way around the software. A big jump from win 8
(I’m in my eighties) but getting there. It is in excellent condition and a nice size to use on my lap

PatriciaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer Service is A++ HIGHLY recommended!

Online service easy, and direct contact just as easy. Products are as stated, quality every time. I have purchased a refurbished Apple from them and got a hard-drive replaced - both are still going strong.

Product PurchasedApple MacBook 1.83 GHz / 2.0 GHz
A.R

A.RSydney, NSW

Amazing service & Products

I was scared TBH, when i read about them and the idea of getting a refurbished PC was worrying me but then i thought to check the prices VS the products/features they provide and the result is great. So far no issues with the laptop and their quality is 100%.

I recommend this store as I bought a laptop for my daughter school work and never regret the decision.

Thomas Hayes

Thomas HayesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievable Value Laptop Almost New

I was very sceptic at first as I have never purchased something like a computer online before. However, the guidance and recommendation were overwhelming. Not only from a sales perspective but, from honest down to earth help I received.
When I received the Laptop I must say I was absolutely shocked to see it in an almost NEW condition that from the everyday person would have thought exactly the same.

I was operational soon after, once I was able to navigate my way around all the features.

Highly recommend anyone who is contemplating buying a Laptop. You need to go no further than "Recompute" because you won't be disappointed.

As I'm only a pensioner dollars are tight, but, very pleased I made the commitment.

Tom Hayes

Steve L

Steve LSydney, NSW

Swift & Excellent Service

Website provided easy navigation. Service was excellent. Product was great value. Arrived fast and in excellent condition. Product was great value. I was pleasantly surprised given it was a recondition laptop.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy buy online - fast delivery

Have bought before from Recompute and would do so again. Laptop delivered shortly after purchase on line, all in good order, just one little problem with connecting to monitor. Excellent customer service fixed the problem. Many thanks staff at Recompute!

Product PurchasedHP Probook 430 G2 13.3", Core i7-4510U, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD

Well priced computers

Smooth, easy site.
But should you have an issue, it is a major inconvenience for them it would seem, even if it is entirely their issue. Also, if you are in a rush, maybe not the right choice. Once they arrive, the machines have been perfect.

Jason

JasonCentral, TAS

Quality Solution at a good price

I was assisting a colleague in purchasing a laptop, we settled on a HP EliteBook laptop and it's been a good thing.
Laptop arrived in good condition and functioned as expected.
Freight packaging was excellent with a proper air filled support for the unit not some dodgy foam.
All in all a very satisfactory experience.

Product PurchasedHP Laptop
Peter R

Peter RBalaklava South Australia

Good honest dealer selling good products

I was in the market for a desktop computer as my current hack had finally given up.
I was looking for a reasonably priced machine HP Elite 8300 8 Gig Ram 500Gig HDD that could handle my needs.
I found what I wanted at Recompute except it had Windows 10 installed not Windows 7 a quick phone call and Cos said no worries.
It took 4 days to come to my address from Sydney it was well packed and handled the rigors of Australia Port with out damage.
It was clean well presented and so far has done exactly what I bought it for
Well Done Recompute I will use your services again if I live long enough.

Product PurchasedHP Compaq Elite 8300 500Gb HDD 8GB Ram
Ajay

AjaySydney, NSW

Technical Fault solved

The computer had a problem, they where able to fix it with no hassle and shipped it to me for free. Great for busy schedules. Would recommend for servicing and purchasing refurbed computers.

Store LocationBankstown
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Max C.

Max C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I found a great price with Recompute Item was delivered earlier than expected I had a minor query and got an answer to my question within 2 minutes Great service Recompute

Repeat customer

I have just bought my second refurbished iMac from Recompute and couldn’t be happier. Their customer service is excellent and their refurbished Apple computers are top quality. With my earlier iMac, its power supply failed after I’d owned it for a few years and Recompute installed a new power supply for a very reasonable price.