Recovery Squad

Recovery Squad

• Job Satisfaction

Great service - highly recommend!

I accidentally re-formatted an SD card which held 100's of valuable family photos. Daniel quickly and efficiently restored the photos and sent me a link. So not only did he recover my photos, he gave returned them to me in a digital format. I highly recommend his services. Thanks Daniel!!

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

We are over the moon to recover all your photos successfully as we understand some photos are priceless and irreplaceable for our clients , thanks for your kind review and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further IT assistance .

Daniel L.

Daniel L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

huawei data recovery

Recovery squad was great to deal with. From our first contact Daniel was highly professional and walked me through the process the entire way. There was no hidden costs and the response time was quicker than discussed. If you saw the condition of the phone I thought the likeliness of saving the data was low but Daniel managed to come up with a solution.

krystalfish

krystalfishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iPhone data recovery

Daniel really saved us, my husband's Iphone crashed and Daniel was able to recover all of his old data and even helped me to restore his new iphone so that he got all of his photos and contacts back. I highly recommend.

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for your kind review Krystal , I'm glad we could recover 100% of your iPhone and restore it as identical iPhone to the new iPhone , our focus is the best customer service and client's satisfaction .

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how Recovery Squad compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Phillip Hancock

Phillip HancockGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Data retrieval form RAID 5 NAS

The Recovery Squad we amazing in their response time and knowledge of the problem. There were able to retrieve all my data which was spread over 8 x HDD's in a RAID 5 configuration. These guys kept me informed and worked in a highly professional way. I would highly recommend their services.