Recovery Squad

Recovery Squad

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

• Job Satisfaction

Very good service

All files intact; apparently it was a uniquely difficult job but there was no extra charge. It did take a very long time but he was open about the reasons why and when it was done he was patient about waiting for me to get the money together.

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for your awesome feedback Liam , Yes , that was a very complicated component level SSD recovery but we are glad the end result was a 100% success recovery which is excellent , let us know if you need any IT assistance anytime .

Professional and honest service

Brought in an SSD with a difficult and complex controller chip issue. Daniel was very friendly, professional, and took the time to explain the costs involved, the required time, what the process would involve, and the chance of a successful recovery. His honesty and transparency gave me the information I needed to make an educated decision; in the end I decided not to go through with the recovery due to a lengthy time required and low chance of success.

Professional - responsive - expert advice

Excellent response time, professional trustworthy service. Data Recovery Melbourne were expert in their knowledge and delivered results which saved my precious data from permanent loss. Highly recommend and would use them again.

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for your positive feedback , I hope it never happens to you again but we are always happy to help to recover any lost data or any other IT assistance .

Ghanim A
Ghanim A

Perfect

Honest, professional, punctual, easy to communicate with, fast delivery, well organised, reasonable pricing. I am happy with the outcome of this work, it means a lot for me otherwise it will be a great loss of work and memories.

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for your awesome review , glad to hear you are fully satisfied with the outcome and our customer service as customer service is our main focus in our business , feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance in future .

Professional and managed to retrieve data, whereas others cant.

Daniel is highly skilled in retrieving data.
My NAS drive suddenly gave me errors and I was not able to locate a specific folder (it was not deleted). Turns on the folder was encrypted and hidden. Daniel managed a way to locate the folder and all its contents, then he returned the drives back to me with all data intact.
He turned it all around in less than a week, whereas another person tried looking at it and took 1 month (including lockdown 4.0)
Trust the professionals

Great job!

Daniel has been fantastic in helping us to recover our damaged hard drive contents and making sure we get our urgent files back as quickly as possible. Would definitely recommend Recovery Squad Melbourne, A+ service.

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for the awesome feedback Elly , We pride ourselves in being results focused data recovery services , I hope it never happens to you again but feel free to contact us if you need any further IT assistance .

MBE K.
MBE K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend!

We have had a few issues with our computers where they just stopped working and Daniel was very responsive and prompt in resolving the issues. Thank you so much Daniel!

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for your kind and positive feedback , feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance anytime .

Almost lots years of photos

I had accidentally formatted a SD device with loads of photos that I hadn't backed-up before. Data Recovery Melbourne was clear with how they could help and prompt with their service. They managed to recover all my data. Thanks again!

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for your kind review , we are glad to manage recovering all your data and I hope it never happens to you again but feel free to contact us if you need any further IT assistance anytime .

Amazing service!

Daniel was very helpful, patient, and responsive to all my questions about recovering data that I had lost on my hard drive. I would definitely recommend getting data recovered by this business!

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for your positive and comprehensive review , glad to recover all your data and have you as a satisficed client as this means a lot to us , please feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance in future .

Find out how Recovery Squad compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Great service and highly recommended!

Daniel was fantastic to deal with and recovered all the data from my dead hard drive.
Highly recommended, a very professional service, reliable and a quick turnaround.
Thank you very much Daniel!

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for your kind and positive feedback , glad to recover 100% of your data and hope it never happens to you again as I'm sure you will arrange some cloud backup now , feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance any time .

Great Service!

Recovered my dead HDD completely. Timely, and very professional and at a reasonable cost. Highly recommended! Daniel was a pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to go back to him for any data storage and recovery issues

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for your kind feedback , we are pleased to get 100% of your data , I hope it never happens to you again but let us know if you need any IT assistance any time .

Gordon
GordonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surprisingly fast and great result for me

They are legends. They have just salvaged my dead USB flash disk and recovered all data from it. Thanks for your professional service! Especially, Daniel is very professional and reliable. Thanks!

Fantastic service

2012 MacBook Pro that had an unresponsive hard drive. The Apple store told me it would take minimum 4 weeks and that even if they could fix the issue they would keep the old hard drive. This was unacceptable as I have sensitive work information on the drive.
Recovery Squad did an assessment on the laptop, kept me informed every step they took and were able to retrieve all my information, installed a new hard drive, transferred the entire contents of my old hard drive and now the laptop is operating better than new. Also they returned my old hard drive to me which is extremely important as it still contains all my old information. All this was done in two days. Definitely worth every penny.

Fully recovery yay

Data Recovery Melbourne were able to fully recover my data within a week, and Daniel was very responsive, he gave me an estimate of how much it might cost and called me with updates. I was able to drop off and collect my hard drive from the CBD location

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

It is our pleasure to hear you are satisfied with our service and I highly appreciate your positive and kind feedback , I hope it never happens to you again but do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more general IT assistance .

Up front and friendly

From the first contact with Daniel, I found him friendly and helpful.
He kept me up to date and was upfront with costs and services.

He was able to retrive my family photos and 2yrs worth of small business information, both of which are irreplaceable.

I would definitely recommend Daniel and his team.

Daniel E.Recovery Squad Data Retrieval Group

Thanks for your positive and kind feedback , we are glad to have one more satisfied client and we try our best to improve the quality and performance consistently . Feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance any time .