Redbook Green Carpets

Very disappointing

Job Satisfaction

lisa

lisa

Fantastic carpet 8 years on!!

We installed our carpet in 4 bedrooms a living area & long hallway..2 also have 2 large dogs who sleep indoors.
The carpet is still wonderfully soft & gets comments from our many visitors .
It vacuums well & when we have marked or stained it ...followed the instructions to the letter with as new results !
There was even a particularly bad stain that i allowed to dry & repeated cold water gentle circular motion treatement 4 or 5 times over a month . The stain completely disappeared.
No stains remain on this carpet . Love it will buy again for new home .

Hi Lisa,
How wonderful that you are as happy as we are about the look and feel of our carpet.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Misleading and deceptive advertising by Feltex - worst and most expensive carpet we have ever purcha

DisappointedBrisbane

Luxurious

Soft and luscious. Very comfortable to stand and sit on. Too thick for my vacuum so might need to change it. Hope it lasts as long as the previous carpet. Happy with my choice so far, time will tell if I selected a good product.

Mary H.Feltex Carpets

Hi Disappointed, we are extremely excited to know that your new carpet is so thick and luxurious. We also thank you for taking time to provide us some feedback.
many thanks.

So luxurious

Love it purchased in Gisborne, so, so soft. Love the colour, love the feel, love that it’s Australian, the warranty and the environmental factors.
Everyone whom has seen it comments on how great they think it looks and are utterly amazed at how soft it is.
Highly recommend Redbook green Scenic rise colour is Horizon. Layed on the best underlay for best results.

Hi EH64,
what fabulous feedback, thank you for taking the time to do this. We know you will be enjoying your carpet for many years to come.

The most deceitful advertising it is unbelievable

Do not buy this carpet. Just read the bad reviews on this site - then multiply them by a million and it still won’t fairly explain how gross this carpet gets. The claim that it cleans with water is an absolute disgrace. I won’t buy anything from feltex ever again.

ChriscarolineMelbourne

Worst carpet ever, warranty worthless

Chriscaroline

Have emailed you the requested details 24/3/2018. Not sure why it has taken posting a public review to get your company interested in addressing our complaint.....

Chriscaroline

Still awaiting a response.....

Red book carpet in Geelong

We have been having the same problem as the first woman. Marks easy and spots just pop up on the carpet. It is like stains and dirt just latch on to it. Very unhappy. Promised a lot, but didn't deliver. What to do now?

CathieCambewarra

Disappointed

I bought this carpet after having my previous carpet down for 25years.
I have stains that will not leave.
I am not a dirty person and my old carpet handled the traffic well.
It looks terrible and it is embarrassing to have people see the carpet.
The carpet I chose because of the stain resistance, pet friendly, the look, the colour, the material it is made of.
But I am so disappointed. I would not recommend this carpet to anyone.

Dear Cathie,
If you send through some contact details through to social.media@godfreyhirst.com we can discuss these issues with you in depth to hopefully get a resolution.
Many thanks

Very Unhappy

Chase

ChaseTownsville

So Soft!

I love my new Redbook Green Carpet and so does everyone who has seen it. It's so soft, I just want to lay on it. Andersons Carpets in Townsville did a fantastic job!

Love it

We've had this carpet for a year now and it's brilliant. We are moving house shortly and have ordered it for the new house.
It's easy to remove stains with warm soapy water.

Hi Judy,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your new Redbook green carpet. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying it and wish you all the best comfort for years to come!

Judy
Judy

Actually, I just remembered it’s not warm soapy water, but just cold water that removes stains.

Mel

MelAdelaide

Disappointed

Just over 2 years ago I had the Redbook Discovery carpet laid in my home. I stipulated at the time I needed a carpet that was hard wearing and most of all stain resistant as I had grandchildren and pets I was assured that this carpet met my criteria.. to say that I'm disappointed is an understatement, anything and every thing stains, even the water that I use to clean the stains but even then the actual stain remains too! I'm not in a financial position to spend that sort of money (may not be much to some) on something I consider a big investment to my home to have it underperform in such a way...

Max

MaxMelbourne

Just installed, so soft

We recently had Redbook Mountain View, extra heavy duty carpet installed. We are very happy with it so far, it is very soft and nice to walk on and was installed well.

Mary H.Feltex Carpets

What fabulous news , hope your feet are enjoying the new softness

We love the look and feel of it.

We have only had our carpet for 2 months now and so far it is what it is supposed to be. It is soft, vaccums beautifully, and has stayed clean with 4 kids and one cat. I just hope it stays this way. I don't have any negative things to say about it. I have read people say they can't use a dyson on this carpet but We have a dyson vaccum cleaner with a turbo head and it works well as long as turbo head is turned on if it's off it won't budge.
Like the feel, warranty and it looks great.
Quite expensive but worth it if it delivers.

Lance Dartnell

Lance Dartnellasked

Hi, We have your carpet in our home, we have recently had it cleaned and there are still a lot of stains on it, the carpet cleaner is coming back to have another go at then but said there is a good chance he cant get them out, I am worried we paid a lot of money for a product that I fear is not as advertised. can you give me advice on cleaning stains that I can give to my carpet cleaner? [email removed]

Mary H.Feltex Carpets

Hi Lance, can you please email your details to social.media@godfreyhirst.com We would like to know what carpet you purchasedand where and when you purchased.
then we can advise futher for you.
many thanks

Jan

Janasked

Are eco+ and the green triexta range the same as so far I am concerned about the rviews on the green triexta range?

Mary H.Feltex Carpets

Hi Jan,Both Redbook green and eco+ carpet collections are made from our innovative Triexta carpet fibre. Each collection has carpets to suit your needs and meet your budget. Whilst the reviews for Redbook green may appear negative, this collection, like eco+ (at 4/5 stars) has been installed in hundreds of thousands of happy customers’ homes Australia wide since its introduction in 2010.

many thanks

No Instant Holiday

No Instant Holidayasked

Oh my! I have been looking at buying Redbrook - “Armadale” 100% Soft Solution Dyed Nylon Cut Pile Twist. The sales rep said it is the best for pets and staining. After, reading the reviews about Redbrook’s customer care service, I am horrified!
Any performance feedback on this carpet?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch as you select your new carpet,

We offer two great brands called Redbook and Redbook green.

1. Redbook: Covers all of our nylon and polyester carpets, like the Armadale solution dyed nylon twist pile you're looking at. These are great options and usually have 15 year warranties for stain, soil, wear and fade resistance.

2. Redbook Green: Covers all of our triexta carpets, the latest technology in carpet fibre, sourced in part from plant based materials. These have have lifetime stain, soil and pet warranties along with 25 year wear and colourfast warranties.

Details of each warranty can be found on the back of samples instore and on our website. There are many styles under each brand. but as a rule Redbook green carpets are higher performing.

The reviews you've read here are in fact for Redbook Green, our highest performing, flagship brand. It's important to understand the small proportion of online reviews amongst all customer experiences. We are fully dedicated to resolving after sales enquiries when they arise and see many happy customers and positive outcomes that are not always published here.

If you would like more information about any of our products, we're here to help! Phone: (03) 5225 0147 during business hours or contact us on Facebook.

Get an answer from our members and Feltex Carpets representatives