Redbook Green Carpets

DarylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the Luxurious Feel

Job Satisfaction
Mary H.Feltex Carpets

Hello Daryl, thank you for your feedback and we are confident that everything will work out for you. Enjoy your new carpet for many years to come.
Kind regards
Mary

HM2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointing

Job Satisfaction
lisa

lisa

Fantastic carpet 8 years on!!

We installed our carpet in 4 bedrooms a living area & long hallway..2 also have 2 large dogs who sleep indoors.
The carpet is still wonderfully soft & gets comments from our many visitors .
It vacuums well & when we have marked or stained it ...followed the instructions to the letter with as new results !
There was even a particularly bad stain that i allowed to dry & repeated cold water gentle circular motion treatement 4 or 5 times over a month . The stain completely disappeared.
No stains remain on this carpet . Love it will buy again for new home .

Hi Lisa,
How wonderful that you are as happy as we are about the look and feel of our carpet.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Misleading and deceptive advertising by Feltex - worst and most expensive carpet we have ever purcha

DisappointedBrisbane

Luxurious

Soft and luscious. Very comfortable to stand and sit on. Too thick for my vacuum so might need to change it. Hope it lasts as long as the previous carpet. Happy with my choice so far, time will tell if I selected a good product.

Mary H.Feltex Carpets

Hi Disappointed, we are extremely excited to know that your new carpet is so thick and luxurious. We also thank you for taking time to provide us some feedback.
many thanks.

So luxurious

Love it purchased in Gisborne, so, so soft. Love the colour, love the feel, love that it’s Australian, the warranty and the environmental factors.
Everyone whom has seen it comments on how great they think it looks and are utterly amazed at how soft it is.
Highly recommend Redbook green Scenic rise colour is Horizon. Layed on the best underlay for best results.

Hi EH64,
what fabulous feedback, thank you for taking the time to do this. We know you will be enjoying your carpet for many years to come.

The most deceitful advertising it is unbelievable

Do not buy this carpet. Just read the bad reviews on this site - then multiply them by a million and it still won’t fairly explain how gross this carpet gets. The claim that it cleans with water is an absolute disgrace. I won’t buy anything from feltex ever again.

ChriscarolineMelbourne

Worst carpet ever, warranty worthless

Chriscaroline

Have emailed you the requested details 24/3/2018. Not sure why it has taken posting a public review to get your company interested in addressing our complaint.....

Chriscaroline

Still awaiting a response.....

Red book carpet in Geelong

We have been having the same problem as the first woman. Marks easy and spots just pop up on the carpet. It is like stains and dirt just latch on to it. Very unhappy. Promised a lot, but didn't deliver. What to do now?

CathieCambewarra

Disappointed

I bought this carpet after having my previous carpet down for 25years.
I have stains that will not leave.
I am not a dirty person and my old carpet handled the traffic well.
It looks terrible and it is embarrassing to have people see the carpet.
The carpet I chose because of the stain resistance, pet friendly, the look, the colour, the material it is made of.
But I am so disappointed. I would not recommend this carpet to anyone.

Dear Cathie,
If you send through some contact details through to social.media@godfreyhirst.com we can discuss these issues with you in depth to hopefully get a resolution.
Many thanks

Very Unhappy

Chase

ChaseTownsville

So Soft!

I love my new Redbook Green Carpet and so does everyone who has seen it. It's so soft, I just want to lay on it. Andersons Carpets in Townsville did a fantastic job!

Love it

We've had this carpet for a year now and it's brilliant. We are moving house shortly and have ordered it for the new house.
It's easy to remove stains with warm soapy water.

Hi Judy,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your new Redbook green carpet. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying it and wish you all the best comfort for years to come!

Judy
Judy

Actually, I just remembered it’s not warm soapy water, but just cold water that removes stains.

Mel

MelAdelaide

Disappointed

Just over 2 years ago I had the Redbook Discovery carpet laid in my home. I stipulated at the time I needed a carpet that was hard wearing and most of all stain resistant as I had grandchildren and pets I was assured that this carpet met my criteria.. to say that I'm disappointed is an understatement, anything and every thing stains, even the water that I use to clean the stains but even then the actual stain remains too! I'm not in a financial position to spend that sort of money (may not be much to some) on something I consider a big investment to my home to have it underperform in such a way...

Max

MaxMelbourne

Just installed, so soft

We recently had Redbook Mountain View, extra heavy duty carpet installed. We are very happy with it so far, it is very soft and nice to walk on and was installed well.

Mary H.Feltex Carpets

What fabulous news , hope your feet are enjoying the new softness

We love the look and feel of it.

We have only had our carpet for 2 months now and so far it is what it is supposed to be. It is soft, vaccums beautifully, and has stayed clean with 4 kids and one cat. I just hope it stays this way. I don't have any negative things to say about it. I have read people say they can't use a dyson on this carpet but We have a dyson vaccum cleaner with a turbo head and it works well as long as turbo head is turned on if it's off it won't budge.
Like the feel, warranty and it looks great.
Quite expensive but worth it if it delivers.

Leaasked

I purchased your green triexta carpet, in 2013 55 linea metres, because of all the wonderful qualities it has, especially
the fact it is very eco friendly, l have been extremely pleased with my purchase, until only 5/6 weeks ago
when l noticed it wrinkling, buckling, rucking what ever it is called. my partner and l live alone, no pets etc,
it has only happened in three of the upstairs rooms, (so far) master bedroom, guest room, and my partners
office. I have read up on all the causes of wrinkling, l can assure you none of these things have happened,
dragging heavy furniture across the carpet, humidity, or bad carpet installation. we do have ducted air,
which we have only turned on 3 weeks ago, and that is only at night occasionally on very low. As you know we are in drought, have not had rain here since late october, so it seems unlikely to be humidity.
I am yet to contact the carpet retailer, because of the christmas break. When it was only our bedroom l thought the one wrinkle l had may go away on its own, then more have appeared since.
Could you advise me as to the next steps l should undertake.
The Triexta carpet l purchased has a 25 year warranty.
Regards Lea

HM2

Hi Lea, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your carpet. The contact details that may assist your are:

Wayne Carmichael
Aftersales Service Manager
Godfrey Hirst Australia Pty Ltd
t: 03 5225 4552 | m: 0400 878 124
f: 03 5228 3999 | e: wayne.carmichael@godfreyhirst.com
a: Postal: PO Box 93, Geelong Vic 3220
w: www.godfreyhirst.com

They were helpful and pleasant, but I had no success and I certainly wouldn't buy their carpet again. I am saving up to have it all replaced but as your know, new carpet isn't cheap!

best of luck,
Heather

Lea

Thanks Heather, can l ask you what your problem was with your carpet? As l said, l am happy with my carpet, it cleans with just water as they said, there is only the two of us in the house, so the soiling is very minimal, thanks for the info, l will definitely contact Wayne.
Kind Regards

Mary H.Feltex Carpets

Hi Lea, thank you for contacting us. If your carpet is rucking/wrinkling then your first port of call is to go back to the retailer to get them to have the installer take another look at it. As it maybe as simple as a restretch. If there are more serious issues identifyed by the retailer, then they will make a claim on your behalf, for us to come and inspect your carpets.
Many thak
Mary

Lance Dartnell

Lance Dartnellasked

Hi, We have your carpet in our home, we have recently had it cleaned and there are still a lot of stains on it, the carpet cleaner is coming back to have another go at then but said there is a good chance he cant get them out, I am worried we paid a lot of money for a product that I fear is not as advertised. can you give me advice on cleaning stains that I can give to my carpet cleaner? [email removed]

Mary H.Feltex Carpets

Hi Lance, can you please email your details to social.media@godfreyhirst.com We would like to know what carpet you purchasedand where and when you purchased.
then we can advise futher for you.
many thanks

Jan

Janasked

Are eco+ and the green triexta range the same as so far I am concerned about the rviews on the green triexta range?

Mary H.Feltex Carpets

Hi Jan,Both Redbook green and eco+ carpet collections are made from our innovative Triexta carpet fibre. Each collection has carpets to suit your needs and meet your budget. Whilst the reviews for Redbook green may appear negative, this collection, like eco+ (at 4/5 stars) has been installed in hundreds of thousands of happy customers’ homes Australia wide since its introduction in 2010.

many thanks