2Redilight

4.9

Richard S
Richard S

Redilight - Absolute quality and outstanding Customer Service

The team at Redilight are fantastic. Terrific customer service. Blake is especially helpful and obliging. The product itself is first class. I have 7 sky fixtures on the ground floor of our double storey townhouse. Prior to installing the product, it was dark and depressing. It is now bright and full of light. The product reacts like a traditional tubed skylight only better. Could not recommend Redilight more highly. 2 of our friends now have the system installed in their homes after viewing them in our place. Show details ·  1
Melanie R.
Melanie R.Hawker 2614, ACT3 posts

Best addition to our home we have ever made

The product is the highest quality and the change to our home is incredible. We will now have 2 more installed Show details ·  1
S Walker
S WalkerSydney, NSW

My dark living room is now light!

Researched all the solar skylights before deciding to go with Redilight. They have the best warranty and the brightest skylight. The customer service from Mark and his team was exceptional. Much cheaper option than installing skylights and no leaking issues that comes with holes on your roof. I also loved the fact that I can turn down the light coming from the Redilight. Very clever product. Show details ·  1
Scott C
Scott CSydney, NSW4 posts

Alan K.
Alan K.3 posts

Faulty solar panel replaced after 6 months

Customer service 5 stars but product quality lower. Could have been a one off but solar panel died within a few months. Solar panel replaced under warranty. Show reply
ABW
ABW2 posts

Absolutely amazed at the light! Has made a huge difference to our space

We had been looking at those skydome/skytube skylights but were unsure. As soon as I saw this product I thought what a fantastic idea and much easier than trying to get a skylight installed.
We DIY installed them in half a day and were blown away at how much light they give off and what a difference they have made in our space. Mark was so helpful along every step of the way. Would definitely recommend them to anyone  Show details
Lynda D
Lynda DHunter Region, NSW

These things are fantastic

The guys from Redilight came out and fitted a couple Redilights in our walkin robe and a windowless toilet, what a difference they've made, we no longer need to use our lights during the day. The installer was prompt, helpful, had them fitted in no time and left no mess. Very professional, would highly recommend Redilight : ) Show details ·  1
r012245
r012245Central Queensland, QLD4 posts

Brilliant product & staff

5 minutes on the phone with Mark in Sydney and everything was done and paid for, he couldn't help enough. couple of days later 400mm x 400mm Redilight turned up, install it and it is brilliant. Great people to do business with.
Glendale QLD Show details ·  1
Christine
ChristineMurray Mallee, SA2 posts

Fantastic product and awesome service

Thank you Joel for all your help..My solar LED Redilight was installed today and am so happy with it..Fast delivery,quick and easy to install and was amazed with the amount of light that is radiated. I would highly
recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Roy G.
Roy G.

Let there be LIGHT!

I recently installed a 300mm ×300mm 24w solar LED redilight in a very long dark hallway in my home. I was considering installing a conventional skylight, however, I decided on the redilight system. It was extremely easy to install, all quality components. Simply brilliant! Couldn't be more happier with the outcome. Show details ·  1
steve
steve

Excellent product and service

Very impressive product and very efficient customer service from joel. Far better than a skylight and easy to install. Prompt delivery and quick response to all emails.Would recommend to anybody interested. Show details ·  1
Maggie3029
Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC164 posts

Brilliant Product I love it

The Redilight solar skylight is wonderful. It has transformed my dingy family room into a light filled space that I feel happy in now. My kitchen/ family room is in the middle of the house. The veranda stops a lot of light getting in from the sliding door and windows. My standard skylight in the kitchen is useless in winter. Having installed the Redilight the entire space is lit up and I couldn’t be happier. The people at Redilight could not have been more helpful. They were an absolute pleasure to deal
with. I would highly recommend Redilight as a business and their solar skylights. I am absolutely delighted with the company and the product. Show details ·  1
Kathy
KathySwan Hill

Best purchase I have ever made

After adding a verandah to the front of our house we lost all the natural lighting. Redi-Lite has transformed our front rooms to bright beautiful rooms again

Sally
Sally

Really Impressive

I recently installed a Redilight 24 watt square LED Skylight Alternative and to say I’m impressed doesn’t quite do it justice. The light output and clarity is amazing!

The guys at Redilight were extremely helpful, so arranging the kit I needed was so simple. I can’t recommend and thank them enough.

super
superBrisbane2 posts

unbelievable amazing

I done a lot research into skylights and was going to put in the tube ones, but seeing this product and how you can have a few skylights of one panel was really good, without having lot's of hole's in the roof. I have only fitted two 24watt to start with and the change to the room was amazing, is going save me replacing light bulb all the time. I have day and night kit to put in on the next set which I will doing soon which I will send in another review we it's complete. Many Thanks a very good product. Will send photos To Joel.