Redsbaby JIVE³

Redsbaby JIVE³

4.9

• Suitable for Running Yes (51%) · No (49%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Phoebe

PhoebeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this pram... Can't fault it!

Very excited to get this pram... Got it in the Marine colour, which I absolutely love. It's really sturdy and feels great to push and manoeuvre. Being in Melbourne during months on end of lockdown, I haven't had the chance to use it as much as I'd hoped but hopefully I'll get the opportunity to get out and about more soon.

It's easy to put up and down, the bassinet is great and I love the extra luxury details on the Platinum model. The undercarriage storage is excellent too (one of my pet peeves is a tiny, unusable basket!) and I also bought the nappy bag, which clips on and off the pram easily.

Will definitely recommend to others, love it!

Katrina Ashmore

Katrina AshmoreCrace 2911, ACT

Definitely worth it!!

We have now gifted 2 of these prams to family for transporting my beautiful grandchildren. Now I know how to use it, it is really smooth and easy operation. We do a lot of walking on all types of terrain and it is always a smooth ride. The 3yo loves the undercarriage, comfy enough to sleep. Very pleased with both purchases and have recommended them to a few of my 'soon to be granny' friends.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$1,100.00.

5 stars Pram ^_*

This pram is good quality & fashionable colour (truffle). It’s so smooth to push, easy to use, fold up and down, even my 9th years old daughter can do it. Our family’s very happy to have it ^_^

Purchased in August 2020 for A$768.00.

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Average pram but looks good

Purchased in February 2020 for A$899.00.

Best on the market!

Purchasing the Redsbaby Jive3 was the best decision i have made. It honestly exceeds expectations and is definitely value for money. It is so easy to use and practical. I can't stop raving about it and have already recommended it to so many people and will continue to do so.

Purchased in July 2020.

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

So easy!!!

Wow! This pram is so easy to fold up and down anyone can do it! Perfect turning circles and so smooth to push. So easy to pack up and clip the bassinet in and out of the stand we bought separately. Thanks redsbaby we love our purchase

Purchased in July 2020.

Dims

DimsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

This pram lives up to all expectations! The pram was really easy assemble with the QR codes to see videos at every step. It's a great quality pram, easy to use, comfortable for bubs and looks great!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$899.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

So easy to use for a first time Mum! Would highly recommend to anyone needing a versatile pram.

My newborn is extremely comfortable in the pram. Plenty of ventilation for warmer days.
Easy to manouve on all surfaces, with pram hardly rattles and wakes him - he sleeps the entire walk!

Purchased in June 2020 at Redsbaby.

Sarah

SarahCanberra 2600, ACT

Jive3 platinum

I love the pram. Its amazing. As a first time mum it is so so easy to use and I highly recommend it to everyone. However, make sure you order it as early as possibly... i ordered mine when I was 6 months pregnant (which was fine with their estimated delivery times on their pre orders) however, after a lot of back and forth emails, i stressfully received it the week I was due. But that aside, the product it great.

Purchased in March 2020 at Online.

Suitable for Running No

Find out how Redsbaby JIVE³ compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

I love it, baby loves it!

Very happy with our Redsbaby Jive pram. Very easy to fold down and pram can be smoothly manoeuvred with one hand. Have tested on different terrains and baby seems comfortable and happy.

Purchased in January 2020.

Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Love this pram can’t wait to use it.

The pram arrived earlier than estimated and was exceptionally easy to put together. It’s light, compact and easy to use. The quality Is higher than anticipated. The only two minor improvements are; the bassinet cover is flimsy and doesn’t look like it fits well but is functional. The other is the height adjustment on the handle is a little fiddly I’m comparison with the other brake release and folding release functions.

Perfect Pram!

I bought this pram after a lot of research, and asking around. I had a few friends who had bought a redsbaby pram and it seemed like a good fit for me. It is so light weight and easy to fold making it easy to get in and out of the car. Also, the bassinet has been so handy for my little one to sleep in around the house. Can’t wait for a weekend away, we don’t even need a portacot! We have the bassinet from the pram!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$800.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Great pram for all needs!

- Easy to put together.
- very durable.
- super easy to clean.
-love how adaptable it is from single to tandem.
- great storage underneath and behind the seat.
- not to heavy to lift into the car.
Really impressed!

Jasmin F.

Jasmin F.Hunter Region, NSW

Very impressed

Very impressed with this pram and can’t wait to use it! Delivery was much quicker than predicted. Very easy to fold down and very light in weight. Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$998.00.

Naomi

NaomiSydney, NSW

Great value and quality

Our baby is due in December and this was our first big purchase. Our decision was easy to make after researching options and through word of mouth from friends and family. Customer service has been excellent when calling to ask questions about the pram and options.
The pram was super easy to put together and change between the bassinet and pram mode. Happy with the quality and the colour (navy). Looking forward to using it when our baby arrives.

Find out how Redsbaby JIVE³ compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Our baby isn’t due until December but I wanted to be organised. I love it! I’m forever pushing it around the house!

Haven’t had the pram outside yet but around the house it’s amazing! I can already tell baby will love it. The quality is fantastic and can’t fault any part of the pram.

Danielle B.

Danielle B.Sydney, NSW

Extremely happy with my JIVE3

I have used my Jive3 for 6 months now and it's absolutely perfect, my baby did out grow the bassinet quite quickly however he is a very big boy. The Jive is perfect to take anywhere it runs so smoothly and that's with an 18month old and a 6 month in it and I have had no issues with anything. Considering the price for this pram it's an absolute bargain for what you get and is worth every penny would highly recommend

Purchased in February 2020 at Redsbaby for A$999.00.

Carmen P.

Carmen P.Casey 2913, ACT

Awesome pram

My husband and I are expecting our first little one in December this year and the first big baby thing we actually purchased was the redsbaby jive 3 pram in Navy. We did sooooo much research and ended up finding this pram suited our needs the best. Our non-negotiables were both capsule and bassinet features. The price point and the fact it was an Australian company were also good selling points for us. The pram came well before the expected release date and we’ve set it up and down so many times in practice, it’s so easy to use- super simple opening and folding! Can’t wait til we put our real bub in it

Purchased in July 2020 at Redsbaby website for A$700.00.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent pram - high quality and great value

After talking with a bunch of people and researching online I decided to go with the Redsbaby Jive. I had so many recommendations and online reviews were also very good. We were not disappointed. The price point is very good compared to other high-end prams and has all the features you'd want. We bought the tandem Jive option so we won't need another pram down the track. This pram met our high expectations and more. You won't be disappointed!

Purchased in May 2020 at Redsbaby for A$1,123.95.

Suitable for Running No

Tanu Garg

Tanu GargGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best buy for the baby !!

We bought a redsbaby jive3, feel it was our best decision ever! It is unexpectedly compact for such a robust travel system, as well as being very easy to operate. Pull the levers up and push the handlebar forwards and the pushchair transforms into the neatest shape, easy to lift into the car or up the stairs. Came with free attachments like cup holder , rain cover which were very useful. Last , but not the least i love the indigo color of the pram . I will keep it for our next baby as it has the option of making it a dual toddler and newborn combination pram !!

Purchased in June 2020 at redsbaby online for A$899.00.