Redsbaby JIVE³

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Suitable for Running Yes (212) · No (190)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Sandy D
Sandy DBrisbane

Love it!!

Super easy to assemble. Love the light weight making it easy to put in the car. Good option of fixed and wobble wheels for indoor/outdoor. Such a good price for double compatible pram.

Purchased in .

The most ideal pram ever

I tried many other brands but REDSBABY is THE ONE AND ONLY. It drives smooth, easy to fold and light to carry around. This is what you need the most.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Will rust VERY quickly

Good sized pram and easy to use but will rust very quickly!! We’ve been using our pram for 8 months and already the buttons on the basket have rusted out. For an Australian brand with lots of promo photos done near the coast you’d think this wouldn't happen so quickly. No point in sending it back to redsbaby for them to check because you have to pay for postage and aren’t guaranteed any compensation.

kara
kara

I received my order. Great communication with transaction and super excited for bub to get here so I can use it.

My nephew has this and has been comfortable through all stages 0-2.5 so far. Easy to fold and manoeuvre through shops but also great for walking etc. Comes with amazing accessories.

Purchased in for $1,400.

Rach O.
Rach O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A city-friendly pram that is a delight to use

We purchased a Jive3 when our little one was 5 months old. We had another, larger hand me down pram but remembered how much we liked the Reds Baby prams at an expo in 2021. It is simple to put up and down, takes up normal space in the boot but more importantly is light! We live in inner suburbs and are in and out of the car a lot and find it a breeze to cart about

Purchased in for $771.

Resh
ReshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Entire process is streamlined

From ordering to delivery and assembly is entirely streamlined , with easy instructions and tutorial. 3 Years warranty is on par with other competitors but could be improved upon. Light and Compact making it easy to maneuver and lift.
Folding mechanism is easy, but can be improved in comparison to Silver Cross.
Its definitely value for money and accessories are available at a reasonable additional cost.

Purchased in for $890.

Megan Leeson
Megan LeesonSydney, NSW

Great product and easy to use

We are very satisfied, easy to set up and use day to day. Love the features and it is a great price for the whole bundle put together. Highly recommend this product

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Megan
MeganQueensland

Great quality!

Awesome quality, the fabrics and materials used are great quality! I love the style, looks great set up. I'm satisfied with the performance of it as I can take it anywhere.

Great quality and so easy to use!

Arrived within a week of ordering and we love it! Easy to assemble, switch between the capsule, bassinet and seat. We were sold on the ease of folding it down and how light it is to lift and put in the car.

Felipe and Julia
Felipe and JuliaSydney, NSW

Very easy to assemble, looks fantastic and super easy to fold/unfold

The pram is everything we were looking for. The structure is firm and feels high quality. The bassinet is our favourite part, and the big basket makes our life a lot easier. We’re planning to keep and add the second seat for our future baby. Definitely recommend, it is great.

Kat
KatWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Jive3

My Jive3 came all in 1 box and was very easy to assemble. The mechanics of it are very smooth and as easy to operate as the demo videos showed. The wheels seem to be a good size and suitable to all surfaces.

Hayley F.
Hayley F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Love this pram for an older infant + a busy toddler

I sold my Bugaboo Donkey Duo to buy this pram and I am not disappointed. I have not used the bassinette but the double function works great for me. Handles well over rougher terrain but not suited to off road activities! (not for hiking or lots of gravel). The only negative I have is when using the buggy board the brake is difficult to access (particularly in winter boots!)

Its beautifully light, easy to assemble and steers like a dream in single and double mode.

Purchased in for $1,413.

Below average Pram

I bought this as my sister-in-law is using the same pram.

A bit bulky and the basket keeps on falling off. I find the latch is very hard to put back.

I cannot recommend this pram.

Ebony
EbonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

RedsbabyRedsbabySend a private message

Such an amazing pram so in love with it!!

The wheels are great and glide along any surface perfectly!
Suspension is also a winner!
Very comfy pram for my baby. I love the colour and the different attachments that come with it!

Purchased for $880.