Redsbaby JIVE³

• Suitable for Running Yes (148) · No (140)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Such a high quality pram for a reasonable price

The pram is great, we were struggling a little bit with the assembly and redsbaby videos came to our rescue. The pram quality is really good and you are surprised at how affordable it is.

Emma
EmmaHunter Region, NSW

Good quality, practical, Australian product

My sister recommended this pram to me and I went to the demo day to get a better feel for it myself. Very impressed with the quality and ease of folding. I like that it collapses down without the body of the pram having to touch the ground (only wheels on the ground) so it stays clean. Price was reasonable compared to other prams on market and I love that it’s an Australian company. Worth going to a demo day if you’re interested to test it out yourself. Staff were very helpful.

Highly Recommend! Good quality & affordable

After doing a ton of research and speaking to friends, we settled on the Redsbaby Jive 3, and I’m so glad we did!! The staff are super helpful and friendly, delivery was fast and the price is great compared to other brands. It is easy to use and assemble. We got the Britax Capsule as well as part of the bundle. Still waiting for our bub to arrive, but we’ve taken the Jive 3 on a few test runs and it’s a dream! Most of my friends have Redsbaby prams and they love theirs too!

Lala
Lala

Love it!

We love the look and ease of the jive³. It was so easy to put together and had videos for every step. So easy to fold and change seats. We can't wait for our little one to arrive so they can enjoy it!

Purchased in June 2021 at Redsbaby .

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Marcus
MarcusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use, good engineering design to user application. Very well thought of.

The pram is easier to use and it allows easy folding and unfolding of the pram. It does not take up a lot of boot space as well. Very well thought of product.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,000.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Love this Redsbaby JIVE 3!!!!!!

Best product to have for your bub. It's easy to plug and play and very strong. We love the wheel moments of it, easy to control. Would definitely recommend this product!!

Eli
EliCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very user friendly for first time parents

With first baby due very soon, I’m glad we went with the Jive double and capsule. Easy to maneuver, bassinet and seat easy to use. Glad we got the capsule that fits up to 12mo too for convenience (can be a little tricky to clip in though).
Very happy for the price, was looking at the UppaBaby and saved over $1100 with redsbaby instead!

Purchased in June 2021 for $900.00.

Easy to use and affordable!

Bubs is yet to arrive, however we are very impressed with the pram! Love how the car capsule adapts to the pram, easy to fold and change between pram and bassinet!

Ebbz
EbbzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!!!

Bub loves being in his Jive 3 pram. It is my everyday essential. It is so easy light & compact to use in all settings. Plus all the included accessories, the price is also fantastic

Find out how Redsbaby JIVE³ compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Great value for money and glad to support Australian business

Excellent works well for me and my husband and with the double seat we only need one pram going out with family. Would highly recommend to any new parent's to be.

Purchased in May 2021 for $800.00.

Mathew D.
Mathew D.Hunter Region, NSW

Great product at a great price

Redsbaby was the very first pram we viewed at a redsbaby demo session. We were completely overwhelmed with all the details that needed to be considered. However, after a few visits to baby bunting checking out all the competition we still hadn’t found anything that matched up on size (we have a small car), weight, ease of folding, ventilation and features, the zip on fly screens are also a great touch (purchased /separately afterwards)
Putting the pram together at home was a breeze and the help team were great in expediting delivery after our baby came 7 weeks early.

Purchased in May 2021 for $799.00.

Quick delivery and easy to set up

The pram came as promised on time. We had some questions regarding potential change of colour and the customer service was quick to respond and offered us a range of options to meet our needs.

Purchased in June 2021 for $700.00.

Love at First Site

As soon as the pram arrived it was smooth sailing. Easy assembly and instructions to follow. Baby hasn’t arrived yet but have getting a lot of practise in with my dog. Wheels are smooth and have been handling different terrains. Would 10/10 recommend.

Purchased in June 2021 for $699.00.

The perfect pram!

Easy to assemble, folds smoothly with minimal effort. Not as bulky and less expensive compared to similar other brands. Excellent on uneven ground, keeps or bubba asleep. Extremely happy with our purchase!

Purchased in May 2021 for $799.00.

lemotank
lemotankScullin 2614, ACT

Fantastic piece of kit

Purchased sight unseen and untested, from other reviews it rated highly and is an Australian brand, so we just went for it, very happy, it is a very good quality build and well priced in the market.
Lightweight to get in and out of the car and isn't too big to fit in the boot. Would be good if you could fold it up with only one hand but you cant have everything.
Basket size is a bit too small.
Handles well in pretty much every situation.

Purchased in May 2021 for $650.00.