Redsbaby JIVE³ Platinum

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Suitable for Running Yes (109) · No (78)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Krystal
KrystalFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Pram

Such an excellent pram. Very happy with overall performance on all terrain. Seamless transition from up to down. Bid basket and the air vents are perfect. Both me and baby love it!

Purchased in for $1,048.

Perfect, functional and light

Light and easy to fold away for storage or to put in car. maneuverability is great with the double for both kids easy to swap seats and bassinet with newborn.

Purchased in for $1,500.

Marne D.
Marne D.Goldfields, WA

Best purchase I have made

I have always wanted a Reds Baby even prior to pregnancy! It has not disappointed, the attention to detail, the quality and standards are extremely high. Its compact when folding, lightweight lifting it into and out of a big car. Simply exceeded my expectations in every way

Purchased at redsbaby online for $1,018.

Dani
Dani

Beautiful pram, lightweight and easy to use

Easy to use and light weight
Collapses down easily
Beautiful styling (I had all back model)
useful accessories
Large tyres
Large under tray
Compatible with capsule different brands
Safe sleeping bassinet is awesome for travel ease

Purchased in for $999.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Redsbaby JIVE³ Platinum compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Casserly26
Casserly26Perth, WA

Awesome pram!!

Easy to put together and use. Lightweight for lifting into and out of car. Stylish and looks great! Shipping was quick! Also got compatible capsule which makes the early months so much easier

Purchased in for $1,372.95.

Quality, Value and Service! Couldn't ask for more.

We are extremely impressed with our Jive Platinum pram and couldn't believe the quality of the pram for the value we received. It's the perfect size and folds down so easily. And even better the team were extremely helpful in their after sale service!

So happy!

So happy with this pram I've convinced a good friend to get the same one! Easy to get around in, and so easy to pack into the car. Love it.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Excellent Quality

This is my second redsbaby pram purchase. I brought one back in 2019 and one this year. Honestly the best pram on the market ! I recommend it to everyone ! It’s super easy to fold up and away. Suspension is perfect for all terrains.

Claudia
ClaudiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleek, luxurious and perfect for our little Bub!

Very satisfied with the prams ability and level control I have of the pram over different terrains. My Bub seems very comfortable in the pram and I love that I can fit our bubba lounge in the bassinet so Bub can sleep in it at all times.

Kelly S.
Kelly S.Sydney, NSW

Great pram so far

I have been using this pram for a few months now. No dramas so far.

The pros are definitely the price, fast shipping and easy to use. The cons would be the basket space (you can fit a medium size bag at best due to the positioning of the basket flaps and the bar below the seat) and the low leg rest (not adjustable) at this point.

I was aware of the reviews/comments on a couple of possible issues before purchasing but decided on it anyway since I had a below $1,000 budget. It came with a bassinet and a whole lot of accessories which meant I did not need to buy those items separately.

Purchased in for $839.

Great pram, couple of minor issues

Our first pram- glad we spent the money and love the ability to convert to double. Very light weight easy to fold/ unfold. Bassinet cover and accessory bag need work.

Purchased in for $973.

Zoe F.
Zoe F.Sydney, NSW

So easy to use! Great control and love the new platinum look!

This pram has been so easy to use for a first time mum. Easy to assemble and manage by myself in my car. Great steering and control and I love the new all black platinum look - super sleek!

Harmit Syan
Harmit SyanSydney, NSW

Great product, very easy to use and store

Great durability, easy to store, super easy to assemble and use. The overall build quality is great, the bassinet is also very good. The accessories that it comes with make it a complete package that you don't have to buy them separately.

Purchased in at Redsbaby for $1,100.

Yvette
YvetteSydney, NSW

We love our Jive!

We have not had our child yet but we have taken it for a few spins around the block already with our dog Riley to train him waking with the pram before the baby comes. We love how compact the design is and the fact that its not too bulky compared to others we tried. We believe our baby will love the pram and it will last us through another pregnancy as well x

Purchased in for $950.

Jessica Bennett
Jessica BennettPerth, WA

Absolutely love my JIVE

Very satisfied with all features, it was so easy to put together, so many great extras I can’t wait to be pram pushing in style. 5 star pram for sure.

Purchased in for $899.