Redsbaby JIVE³ Platinum

Redsbaby JIVE³ Platinum

4.9

• Suitable for Running Yes (53%) · No (47%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

tammy a.

tammy a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t fault it!

Happy with this pram.. it’s light, compact and easy to use. Fits easily in my car boot, pushes easily on rocky terrain and the several adjustments for weather conditions have proven useful!

Purchased in September 2019 at Redsbaby website for A$950.00.

Ashley S.

Ashley S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great purchasing experience.

Am over the moon with our purchase, not only does the Jive look great but it feels great too...I can't fault the service from the Redsbaby team. I thought the demo day was great, I really liked that we got to try the product and speak to people who used them themselves. Placing the order was super easy and our delivery was actually early which is always a nice bonus. I was able to put everything together quickly, instructions were super simple to follow. Looking forward to using the pram when bubs arrives :)

Purchased in July 2020.

Sophie

SophiePerth, WA

Beautiful pram and excellent service

Very happy with my pram, it looks beautiful, it arrived quickly and feels high quality. We are still waiting for bub to arrive so will be good to see how it wears after every day use.
Brooke from customer service has gone above and beyond, answering my early questions, coordinating my bonus items and delivery, and organising prompt return when I accidentally ordered an extra part that I didn’t need.
Would recommend.

Purchased in August 2020.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Redsbaby JIVE³ Platinum compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend this pram

Great pram. Easy to use. Good price point. The quality is great.
Redsbaby Customer service team are great to deal with.
The pram drives very smoothly on all different surfaces. The suspension is great.
The bassinet attachment is great as it can also be used as a travel bassinet as it’s approved for overnight sleeping.

Purchased in February 2020 at Redsbaby for A$979.00.

Cody

CodyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very impressed! Great quality and finishes.

I purchased the Jive3 Platinum in Marine. Very impressed, worth every cent! I'm currently pregnant with my first so I haven't really gotten to test it out yet. Setting it up was super easy. It pushes and steers great. It seems to be great on all surfaces outside. Very happy and can't wait to use it with bub.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,038.00.

Roz

RozSydney, NSW

Quality pram

We got our Jives Platinum Tandem a month ago and absolutely love it! My partner likes to refer to it as the Mercedes-Benz of prams. Looks great and wheels manoeuvre around corners so easily. It was easy to put together and the padding for the bassinet and liner for the seat were great quality ensuring bub had great comfort.

Purchased in April 2020.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Our family love Redsbaby!!

Our little one love sleep in the Redsbaby bassinet, we used at home for a afternoon nap and he seems nice and cozy, We are also using the bassinet to going out and work perfect for the shopping centre and also to walk at the park or the street as it absorbs the movement and our baby doesn’t get disturbed during the nap.
As mum I was looking for a stroller easy to folding and light, Redsbaby have everything I needed without compromising the performance, quality and safety.
highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$800.00.

Kategazzo

KategazzoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect pram

I looked at this pram about a year and half ago at a baby expo with a friend before I was even pregnant. When I got pregnant I knew exactly what pram I would be buying and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. So happy with the bassinet stand that accompanies the pram bassinet- so handy.
Suspension is great on all terrain and appears to be very comfortable.

Purchased in June 2020 at Redsbaby for A$979.00.

Anna P

Anna PThe Mallee, VIC

Gorgeous Majestic prams

I purchased Jive3 platinum in glazier traderm colour its elegant,majestic and super beautiful cannot wait to start using it .It's such an eye candy,love,love,love it can't wait to cruise around with my babies.

Purchased at Australian Golf Online Online store for A$1,450.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Other best investment for baby items

I went through two prams with my first born and this has been the best baby purchase I’ve made! So easy to use, great design and really feels like it’s quality made. You won’t need another pram after this one!

Purchased in May 2020.

Sian

SianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Best Decision We Ever Made!

We can't believe firstly how easy the pram was to put together but secondly how smooth it is to navigate over rougher terrain and surface while our baby peacefully sleeps.

Purchased in June 2020.

Fantastic pram!

Such a great pram, I get so many compliments on it as well. Manoeuvres well and is super practical. I bought this with the additional accessory kit and I love it!

Purchased in May 2020.

kevin t

kevin tMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent pram. Mum and bub loves it. That's all that matters.

Cant fault it. Its indeed the ideal pram for my bub and she really loves it. Easy to assemble and comfy for bub to sleep in. Easy to maneuver and lighter than some prams that I have used before. We used it a lot and so far, it is doing its job perfectly as described.

Purchased in August 2020.

Suitable for Running No

Love our RB Pram <3

We couldn’t be happier with our pram, it is perfect in every way!So easy to use and handle. Every accessory is perfect and works for our family like a dream!

Purchased in July 2020 at RedsBaby for A$1,290.00.

Suitable for Running No

Olivia Marotta

Olivia MarottaNortheast, VIC

First time parents and we love it !

We are so happy with our new pram, and how easy it is to use. Especially with the capsule that goes up to 12 months - just perfect !! Also very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Baby Online for A$1,400.00.

Pippen

PippenAdelaide

Comfy, versatile, love it

Very happy with the Jive3 platinum. Our newborn daughter loves the bassinet and falls straight to sleep in it. So easy to push with one hand while doing the shopping and a breeze to fold up into the boot.

Purchased in July 2020 at Redsbaby.com for A$1,263.90.

Gorgeous pram

Haven’t used it yet as I am still pregnant. But love the pram and seems really easy
/ practical to use. Love how easy the wheels come off and they swivel or stay straight. Very nice to look at

Purchased in July 2020.

Cristelle

CristelleMelbourne

Great quality pram

We chose Redsbaby Jive3 Platinum because of the value for money. It has so many configurations but not as expensive as the other high end brands. The quality highly surpassed our expectations as we haven't seen any Redsbaby pram in person before buying it. It was really easy to assemble, and easy to fold as well. Easy to manoeuvre too. We're really happy with the quality of the pram.

Purchased in June 2020.

Quality and value

Loving the pram, very easy to fold and open, we bought it as a bundle with a britax capsule and my partner struggles to get this is and out as its very tight but other that it's a good pram.

Purchased in April 2020.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Amazing high quality product! No Regrets!

We are extremely satisfied with our new jive 3 platinum pram! It’s a high quality product and redsbaby are extremely focused on delivering the best customer service. We had a small stitching issue with our product, and so we wrote to Redsbaby. They replaced the product without question or hesitation. Best customer services we have had with any vendor!
The product itself is well made, high quality, easy to set up, fold down and use!
Would highly recommend without hesitation!

Purchased in June 2020 at Redsbaby Online for A$998.95.

Karla G.asked

JIVE³ Platinum

I was just wondering, when i set up my bassinet, the 2 security rods on the side are tightly secured against the black stoppers but the middle security rod is not, it swings freely. Is this normal?

Hi Karla,

Thank you for getting in touch. the two end supports are generally harder to push into place and it is normal for the middle bar to be a bit looser than the end ones. Just ensure that your end rods are securely in place :)

Brooke - RB Team xx

Thankyou!

LGrip

LGripasked

JIVE³ Platinum

Hi, I’m worries the bassinet is quite narrow and not very breathable for overnight sleeping. Has anyone used it yet for overnight sleeping and what do you think?

Hi LGrip.

Thank you for sending your question through. The JIVE³/METRO³ bassinet has been tested and approved for overnight sleeping, in accordance with ASTM F2194 and CFR 1218, and when used with the Redsbaby JIVE³/METRO³ Bassinet Stand.

The JIVE³/METRO³ bassinet has been designed for safe sleeping and features a firm-fitting, breathable mattress and large mesh panel at the head-end for increased airflow to provide a safe and convenient sleeping environment for your newborn.

If you have any questions about the bassinet and how to use for overnight sleeping, you can find more information here: https://youtu.be/eGd9cYCPkVE. Our customer care team can also assist on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives