Redsbaby JIVE³ Platinum

• Suitable for Running Yes (53) · No (40)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

AleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You cannot cancel an order EVEN if has not left their warehouse.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,284.00.

Julie
JulieArmadale

2nd one bought for family members

We purchased the jive pram back in 2019 for our daughter , was extremely impressed and our daughter in law choose this as her nursery gift from us as she loved our daughters pram.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,000.00.

Great value for money!

What I love about this pram is all the additional extras. I can’t believe for under $1,000 I was able to buy a pram that is not only sleek and stylish, but comfortable, lightweight and spacious. All of the added extras such as the rain cover, accessory bag and cup holder were also lovely additions to what was already a really affordable product!

Purchased in May 2021 for $990.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Redsbaby JIVE³ Platinum compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Montana
MontanaHunter Region, NSW

Amazing pram! I love it AND my child loves it too!!

This is amazing pram. I absolutely love it. It folds up small and takes up so little space in the car.
It’s easy to push and my child always looks so comfortable. He can easily get himself in and out which makes life so much easier especially with another on the way. I am looking forward to using the second seat and bassinet attachment. Everything is so simple to put together too. It’s amazing!!

Kahli R.
Kahli R.

Perfect Pram

The Jive Platinum pram is super smooth even across different surfaces and has great suspension. I love the Marine colour so much and get alot of comments along with the grey inserts, the combo is great.

Purchased in May 2021 for $999.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Bec
BecPerth, WA

The perfect pram for a first time mum!

This pram exceeded my expectations as a first time mum, they have thought of everything, whilst keeping it stylish and luxe looking.

It’s light to lift, easy to fold and fits perfectly in the car. Above anything, it feels safe. The brake locks are fantastic and I have never had to worry about it moving when not wanted.

You won’t want to go past everything the JIVE has to offer. It’s our favourite purchase!

Purchased in April 2021 for $999.00.

Sara
Sara Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our Jive 3 Platinum

We recently upgraded to the jive 3 platinum for our growing family. There is so much room for our new born and toddler to both comfortably sit in the pram and it rides smooth and with ease across all surfaces. The pram is sleek and smooth looking and also folds easy and compact! I would highly recommend it!

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,589.00.

Talia C.
Talia C.South East Queensland, QLD

So far so good!

So far so good! We’ve only had for a month, my 12 month old is comfy and happily looks about and sleeps comfortably while shopping. Bought the jive as I can add the second seat in the future. Pram is easy to fold up and down.
I like that I can fold down without removing the seat - although unfortunately seat has to be forward facing to do so which could be annoying for early days when you want baby facing you.
It is a little heavier then I had hoped but is still easy to get in and out of the car. Fits easily in the back of my Toyota Corolla hatchback.
Pram is easy to move - can push and turn it with one hand.

Perfect!

Very stylish pram. It is easy to change over parts as the baby grow later and it comes with lots of useful accessories to help with weather, space savers and storage.

Purchased in May 2021 for $999.00.

Selena
SelenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Pram

We purchased the JIVE³ Platinum in preparation for the arrival of our first child. The quality of the pram is outstanding. We are so happy with the style, the maneuverability, the ease of collapsing/set up, the air vents, and safety features. We can't wait to fully test out the pram once baby arrives. I would recommend RedsBaby to anyone looking for a quality pram.

Purchased in May 2021.

Every detail from the weight to the fabric is just perfect. Would never use another pram!

I feel such security when walking my baby in my Redsbaby pram. It is smooth, light and fits perfectly in the boot of my car. It is an all rounded winner!

Purchased in April 2021.

Sammy
SammyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

BEST PRAM!!!

This was my second pram and will be my last! So happy with this pram it’s everything I wanted in a pram.
Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre. Looks great and most of all easy to fold down.
I recently took it away with me and it traveled perfectly the fabric got a little dirty but was so easy to clean so happy!
The only thing that I can personally fault is the size of the basket but it’s something I’m willing to sacrifice for a more compact pram. Most of all my son seems very happy and comfortable! Thanks redsbaby

Purchased in March 2021.

Favourite pram ever

I love this pram. 2nd child now and so happy to have a redsbaby! Absolutely beautifully made pram! So reliable! A great price for the quality and beautiful designs..absolute favorite pram! And such amazing customer service! 6 years ago and now! In love.

Purchased in February 2021.

Matthew & M.
Matthew & M.Sydney, NSW

Love this pram!

I bought this pram for our little Baby S! I found the demo day so useful when deciding to purchase. Love the quality, weight, manoeuvrability and size.. perfect for our growing family. The package deal with the seat, bassinet and capsule is real value for money! I’m also going to buy their carrier too.. absolutely love Reds Baby

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,200.00.

rebeccahart
rebeccahartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Rolls Royce of Strollers

I am so pleased with my brand new Jive3 Platinum, the first thing I noticed was how beautiful it is, well made, high quality fabrics and looks like a dream. I had such a fun time setting it up with my mum who bought the pram for me as a gift. She too was so pleased with the pram and the value for money and I feel so safe, and stylish with my new pram that rides beautifully.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,300.00.

Alanna M.
Alanna M.asked
JIVE³ Platinum

With the Jiva platinum when converted into the double pram is there much basket space?

Hi Alanna,

Thanks for getting in touch. When you attach a second seat part of the basket becomes the toddlers footrest but you will have space at the fornt of the frame to pop a large nappy bag. I have added video below to demonstrate:

Brooke - RB Team

Teigan A.
Teigan A.asked

Hey,

I’ve purchased the jive 3 platinum tandem pram and was thinking about getting another pram for travel, and was wondering if 1. The jive3 main seat is compatible with a jive 2 pram frame? And 2. If the second seat could be the main seat if used on another frame? (Jive2).

Thanks!

Hi Teigan,

Thanks for getting in touch. The JIVE² and JIVE³ seats are compatible and interchangeable with chassis from the different models. You can't use the second toddler seat as a main seat as it is a different design and doesn't have a recline option or footrest.

Please reach out to customer care on 1300 144 964 if you have any questions at all.

Brooke - RB Team

Emily asked
JIVE³ Platinum

I’m choosing out of the Jive3 Platinum and the Jive3. Ive looked at ‘compare our prams’ the only difference I can see if the colour and the material in the inside of the bassinet and the material of the zippers. Is there much else that makes the Platinum, platinum? Or is it just the colour essentially?

Peter
Peter

Mostly just colour really, and some inside texture. Nothing premium that I could notice. (I got the platinum)

Ok thank you :)

Hi Emily,

Thanks for reaching out. The JIVE³ and JIVE³ Platinum have the same function, size and weights. The main difference is in the finishes and colourways for the Platinum JIVE³ which sets it apart from the classic range.

You can view the comparisons here :

Brooke - RB Team xx

See all Redsbaby JIVE³ Platinum questions

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Compare all 5 Redsbaby JIVE
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle and Tandem
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Mobile Phone Holder, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialInflatable