Redsbaby METRO³

• Suitable for Running Yes (63) · No (77)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Rebecca

RebeccaEyre Peninsula, SA

Amazing pram

Love this pram! The storage basket size is amazing! So easy to manoeuver around and does well going over different surfaces.
I’ve only used the bassinet attachment so far but my 4wk old loves sleeping in there.
Also so easy to fold down and unfold
10/10 will be recommending to friends who are about to have babies

Purchased in January 2021 for $999.00.

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Redsbaby Metro 3 is the best pram on the Market

We have found the Metro very durable with all different terrains.
I’m very satisfied with the suspension even on rough ground my baby stays asleep.
My Daughter is extremely comfortable in her Metro 3, I’m so happy with the pram I purchased 3 years ago, I have purchased another Metro 3 with Bassinet for my next baby due very soon.

Purchased in February 2021 for $928.85.

Jacqui

JacquiSydney, NSW

Very happy

Highly recommend this pram. My baby didn't last long in her previous pram as she would always end up crying due to not enough ventilation and that she was facing away from me. This pram is reversible, has good ventilation, my baby is comfortable and very happy in it. She has fallen asleep many times while walking in the pram. The storage space on the bottom is a bonus. I also picked this pram as you have the option to change the canopy and seat by purchasing the summer kit, best decision I made as we used the summer canopy all summer and it worked perfectly.

Purchased in December 2020.

Mason

MasonFar West, NSW

Great Pram and best of all ITS LIGHTWEIGHT

Comfortable on all terrains. Baby seems very comfortable. Suspension does the job very well. All round very happy with this pram after upgrading from heavier competitor. Would recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced all rounder pram.

Purchased in February 2021 for $899.00.

Norman C.

Norman C.Sydney, NSW

This Pram complete everything that I need!!!

I am so happy with this Metro 3 that we bought. Its really so durable in any kind of condition. With the perfect size, its so secure my baby in every way. Definitely for any of my families and friend who just about to have baby, I would recommend them to have any of them. I just have one baby and plan to have second one later. I might upgrade to Jive later, so I can bring both of my babies, safe, sound, and secured. Thanks Red Baby, you're legend!

Purchased in December 2020 for $769.00.

Great pram

The metro 3 suits our family to a tee. Very versatile with the bassinet and seat being interchangeable. Super versatile and light weight for a great price. Thumbs up all round

Purchased in January 2021.

Anna H.

Anna H.Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely love this pram!

So happy with this pram! It was very simple to put together, the large wheels makes it easy to push on all surfaces and provides a really smooth ride. My toddler gave it a test drive before baby arrives and he said it was very comfortable. And the value for money is incredible particularly in comparison to my previous pram from a very well known pram company.

Purchased in January 2021 for $769.00.

Julian

Julian

Well built, very reliable

We've been using the Metro 3 bassinet for the last 3 months (just moved to the pram) and happy with both - good price, sturdy build, and our baby seems quite comfortable in it. When folded it does take up most of the boot of our i30, however I don't see much way around it for any full sized pram. Very happy so far. Good customer service too from our one interaction with their customer support

Purchased in September 2020.

Love it!

Very happy with this, great performance on all surfaces and suspension is great in hard terrain. Baby definitely looks super comfy in this pram, loving it a lot and very happy I chose Redsbaby.

Purchased in February 2021 for $799.00.

Teresa Meson

Teresa MesonSydney, NSW

Excellent Combo Package and Quality

This Pram is the best, easy to maneuver on all surfaces, great size wheels making rougher terrain smoother in comfort and easy to click on and off when swapping between capsule, bassinet and stroller. Excellent Quality

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,000.00.

Perfect pram for first baby.

Bought this pram after great reviews from friends. Easy enough to get in and out of car by myself, and love that it is compatible with the Britax capsule. Very smooth and great turning ability.

Purchased in December 2020 for $870.00.

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Great pram and love it’s an Australian brand!

Our Redsbaby pram, accessories and the Britax capsule all arrived on schedule and were easy to assemble. The pram is beautiful and easy to fold, open and manoeuvre.
We can’t wait to use it when our bub arrives in a few weeks!

Purchased in January 2021 at Redsbaby for $999.00.

Jess

Jess

Love my Metro3

Purchased in January 2021 for $780.00.

Perfect! So happy with it

Really happy with the pram.
The pram has been fantastic and I like that it isn’t big and bulky!
Great colours and the quality is amazing
Would definitely recommend to others

Purchased in December 2020 for $769.00.

Aimee D.

Aimee D.Southwest, VIC

Amazing pram. Worth every penny

I swapped to redsbaby from a well known different brand of pram, I am so impressed with the quality and drives amazing, great value for money. Redsbaby customer service is second to none and assisted with any questions I had.

I have been very satisfied with the pram’s suspension and the versatility of the pram. We take it where ever we go and have never had any problems. It is so light, easy to fold and I would definitely buy another in a heart beat for my next baby. I always get so many compliments on my pram!

My baby loves the pram and will happily fall asleep in it, the recline is fantastic aswell as the extended hood to keep it nice and dark for nap time.

10/10 pram!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Redsbaby for $700.00.

Bonnie

BonnieMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect, simple to use and looks super cute!

Very simple to use, comes with instructions but not needed as assembly and use is all very intuitive. I had never paid much attention to prams until I got pregnant and started seeing redsbaby prams on my morning walks. They originally caught my eye with the aesthetics (they are gorgeous) but once I started doing the research I found they had such a good reputation and all the features I was after. I have not been disappointed- very happy with my purchase and always gets the comments on how nice my pram looks too!

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Fabulous pram

Great pram. It is stylish, affordable and easy to use. I love how large the wheels are the suspension makes it very easy and smooth to push. Love this pram

Purchased in February 2021.

Can’t fault it.

I’ve only been using the pram for the last few weeks but I’ve been very happy with it. The ride is very smooth. It’s easy to manoeuvre. Very easy to fold up. It’s great.

Purchased in February 2021 for $699.00.

Bridie

BridieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful pram. Excellent customer service!

This pram is exactly what we need! Moves great, feels great and looks great at a price point we couldn’t resist.
Their customer service team has been so helpful the couple of times I have called.
Very happy!

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Amanda

Amanda

Fantastic pram!

After hearing great feedback from friends who have a redsbaby, I am so glad we purchased a metro3 for our second bub. Great quality, looks amazing, folds super easy, lightweight, compact and easy to steer. Our toddler loves the buggy board accessory to stand on when we go for walks. Highly recommend this brand of prams.

Purchased in December 2020.

Alicia F

Alicia Fasked

METRO³

Does it come with adaptors for the capsule to be connected in the car?

Maria
Maria

The bassinet uses the same adaptor as the britax capsule (at least the one they sell on their website) just know that this particular capsules station is fastened with the seatbelt not isofix.
If you have a maxicosi you will need a different adaptor. But all compatible capsules are listed in their website.
Hoping that helped

Hi Alicia,

Thank you for getting in touch. Our METRO³ is compatible with Britax Unity(NEOS and ISOFIX) when you use your bassinet adaptors that come with the pram. We are also compatible with MAXI COSI (MICO and CITI), Joie Gemm and Nuna KLIK PLUS capsules when you purchase the MAXI COSI adaptors with your METRO³. Please reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au if you have any further questions.

Maynii Techangamwong

Maynii Techangamwongasked

METRO³

I am wondering between Metro3 and Jive3. Apart of design and extra seat that Jive have. What else is different between these two models?

And what is the size measurement for both of them please?

Hi Maynii,

Thank you for your question, the main different between the JIVE³ and METRO³ is that the JIVE can convert to become a double whereas the METRO is a single pram only. You can view the other differencesside by side here :

Other differences include; chassis design, weights, basket design and materials used.

I have added the links for the SPECS for each pram below too :

I hope this helps.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Thank you for your answer. How’s about the measurement in Width?

Hi Maynii,

The JIVE rear wheel width is : 58cm and the METRO is 61cm - I hope this helps.

Corinne W.

Corinne W.asked

METRO³

Can you upgrade the wheels to tyre/pump ones?

Hi Corrine,

Thanks for reaching out. All of our 2020 collection prams have puncture-proof front and rear wheels. Both the JIVE and METRO offer high performance without the risk of punctures. We no longer offer an air wheel for our prams.

Please reach out to customer care if you have any further questions on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Compare all 3 Redsbaby Metro
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Mobile Phone Holder, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid