Redsbaby METRO³

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Suitable for Running Yes (146) · No (136)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Finally got one!!

I've wanted a redsbaby since I had my first child. My friend bought one and I was super jealous! I'm so glad this time that I've purchased one. So far feels so smooth to push and easy to put together and dismantle. So light and manoeuvrable.
Service and communication from Redsbaby were amazing. Excellent experience all round!

Lightweight and affordable!

As first time parents it was very overwhelming searching for a pram. When we came across Redsbaby it had everything we needed! And Australian made too! We went for the Metro 3 which is lightweight, easy to fold, has many compartments and is extremely good quality. The price for what is included is incredible!!! We are so happy with our pram!

Purchased in .

Screws came loose. Choking hazard. No warranty response for 6 weeks

Pram was ok but the screws for the bottom basket came loose after a few months, the basket fell off and pram collapsed. The screws are a choking hazard and the pram was obviously not functional so I reached out to redsbaby. I received no response for 6 weeks so I decided to fix the pram with parts from Bunnings. Redsbaby responded after 6 weeks that they didn’t have the parts in the fix this.

Keep in mind this is a $700 pram, not a $200 pram. Terrible business and dangerous products

Purchased for $610.

Lauren
Lauren

Amazing!

Absolutely in love with this pram. It’s light, compact and easy to use and put together. So glad I stopped pondering and clicked buy now! And delivery was so fast!

Purchased in for $699.

Bree
Bree

Perfect can’t live without it

Amazing pram absolutely love it such a pretty colour holds so much! So smooth my little girl loves being in her pram Only fault is mesh canopy but beautiful pram otherwise

EMM
EMMSydney, NSW

Very happy first time mum

Very happy with our Redsbaby Metro3 pram! As a first time mum I was overwhelmed to say the least by the amount of prams on the market but was immediately drawn to Redsbaby being Australian owned. As I wasnt able to check one out in a shop, I went and had a look at two friends prams who raved about them. Both had been through a number of babies with them and still going strong. We still went and looked at other prams but I said to my husband I really wanted the Redsbaby Metro3 so we decided to go with it and are so happy! Fast delivery, easy to assemble and looks great!

Purchased in for $729.

Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.

Easy Setup and Great Size

Purchased from Redsbaby website. Delivery came earlier than expected. Easy to put together. Have not yet used as baby is due in 2 months. Looks to be a great size to fit in my small car.

Purchased in for $663.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

TheMarsdens
TheMarsdensTheodore 2905, ACT

Can’t wait to use it

We are still awaiting the arrival of our baby but have set up the pram and practiced numerous times packing it up and putting it in the car - super quick and easy and folds up quite small.

Purchased in for $719.

Jessica Wilmot
Jessica WilmotPalmerston, NT

Beautiful and amazing quality!

So happy with the looks and quality!! Could not have asked for more, can’t wait to use it when bub arrives! The dog will have to do in the meantime because we want to use it! Haha, we couldn’t be happier :)

Purchased in for $749.

Tash
Tash

Great quality

Very impressed with the quality of the pram, even with the cheaper price tag it has so many more features and things included then other prams on the market! The fold is compact and easy, easy to change from seat to bassinet and the seat reclines are easy too.

OBSESSED!

This pram is by far the best both for its price and for Australian company!
The storage basket is massive compared to big brands and the pram itself is so simple and easy to use. Couldn’t recommend it enough.

Love it

Really happy with quality and the look of the stroller.
Especially love the big basket, perfect for shopping and even fitting in a scooter etc
I have also found it very light and easy to transport

Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great pram!

I have researched all possible prams and bought the redsbaby metro model. I am very satisfied with my purchase, very spacious and easy to fold. I think my baby boy will be very comfortable in this pram.

Purchased in .

Elissa Fisk
Elissa FiskSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pram

This pram is easy to handle and turn in tight spaces. The pram is easy to fold up and put in the car and set up. I Love this pram and would recommend to everyone.

Purchased in for $868.95.

Thuy ninh tran
Thuy ninh tranSydney, NSW

This is what i need for my first baby

This good pram ever for the baby stuffs, im very satisfies w the brand and services. I would recommend the product to my friends whose planning having baby in the future.

Purchased in for $748.95.