4.9

• Suitable for Running Yes (115) · No (368)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Leith

LeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect runabout!

This stroller arrived today and naturally we took it out for a spin straight away, fits perfectly in my small SUV, I’ve actually been able to pop all of my extra car pieces back in my boot + picnic blanket + groceries!
Bub looks super comfortable and relaxed to the point where he was putting his feet in his mouth (go figure right)
And she’s a dream to drive/push whatever you like to call it :-)

Codie

Codie

Amazing portable stroller

This stroller is so perfect for family holdings and outings when we don’t have space for the pram. Easy to put up and down. Beautiful to manoeuvre and heaps of space for all the essentials.

Game changer

Game changer Sydney, NSW

Game changer

This little bad boy is a game changer for me ! The weight and the comfort of a pram being this light makes it easy for a mum to do things when alone going shopping and packing the pram in car and getting out and about . Being able to get the pram through gates and doors ect just so much easier being out and about . The grandparent love it also with the lightness and how easy it is to push . Love love the new purchase worth every penny wish we did it earlier ! And the team at redsbaby are a so good and reliable to deal with !

Chandra M.

Chandra M.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful, versatile pram!

I’ve recently purchased this pram for a trip with my 2 & 4 yo. Both children are very comfortable in the seat, either sitting up or reclined, and my 2yo even managed a nap whilst we were out and about.
The tyres manage well over various terrain (can get a little bogged down in softer dirt roads when fully loaded, which is to be expected but otherwise is smooth and easy to handle.
Have taken the pram on board the plane, and even managed to wheel it off with my toddler in it.
So far I can’t complain, it looks good, folds small and the children seem very comfortable!!

Kathryn Z.

Kathryn Z.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic!

This pram was a godsend! Purchased for a quick getaway, and were pleasantly surprised with how easy the Skip2 was to use. And talk about compact! It was able to fit in the space behind a front seat in the car. And its lightweight frame made it super easy to zip around in. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to purchase!

Jade T.

Jade T.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent, compact the perfect addition to a small boot!

This stroller is the perfect solution to very limited boot space! It is incredibly light and folds up unlike any other pram on the market. The basket underneath is also surprisingly spacious. The tan leather handle adds a touch of luxury. I've owned quite a few prams and the skip is definitely our pick - lots of bang for your buck!

Purchased in April 2021 for $410.00.

Danielle

Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Great for no nonsense mums!

Redsbaby Skip is the no nonsense savvy way to get around with bub. It’s lightweight compact design frees you up to manoeuvre throughout your day with ease. Super easy to open out and fold back up, can fit into any car without taking up precise space and glides smoothly without added weight. My bub falls asleep immediately and the complete fold back has allowed me to use the Skip Since newborn stage. Highly recommended.

Purchased in April 2021 for $499.00.

Holly J.

Holly J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

I cant get enough.

I cant rave about this pram enough. I started my reds journey with a jive 2 and never looked back. I made all my friends get them as all other prams are unferior. I recently bought the jive 2 for my holiday, it came on the plane like a dream. We gave carried down to waterfalls and rock pools it is so versatile. The extendable sun shade is soooo handy and we use the hood for extra storage. It's smooth and easy to turn (1 handed driving). I just love redsbaby.

Joshua B.

Joshua B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect travelling pram

We purchased the skip2 for a specific interstate trip and it will definitely now replace our full size pram for majority of the activities we use a pram for. The skip2 is large enough to fit all the things we need for the day, yet able to be folded up small enough to fit in the overhead compartment of a plane. Well worth the money.

Laura

Laura Hobart, TAS

Redsbaby all the way.

Was sad to say goodbye to my Jive2 platinum pram but needed something a bit more compact and purchased the Skip2 and am so glad I did! Compact, comfortable and easy to both put up and down and easy to manoeuvre!

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect stroller, lightweight and compact

Absolutely love the skip2. With the addition of the cocoon my boy stays super warm on the cold Melbourne days.
It's so easy to walk with and manoeuvre around small spaces.
Being lightweight its easy to fold up and get in and out of the car one handed.
Purchasing the skip was the best decision.

Purchased in April 2021.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect travel pram! So compact but sturdy!

The Redsbaby Skip Stroller is so compact, smooth and easy to manoeuvre!
The Skip stroller is durable, smooth and easy to manoeuvre on all forms of terrain - footpaths, gravel roads, grass and dirt. The suspension is reactive to all the different surfaces and terrain, it makes it comfortable and smooth for both child and parent! We have travelled on an aeroplane with this pram, it’s so easy to store away in the overhead locker, and the carrier strap makes it easy to carry around.
Highly recommend this stroller, especially if you are having to travel with a young child.

Appalling customer service

Johnny L.
Johnny L.
Cassandra F.

Cassandra F.Sydney, NSW

Perfect travel stroller

As a Nanna, I highly recommend the Skip2 stroller. It is light with a sturdy frame; folds into a compact size and so easy to manoeuvre. It definitely fits into the overhead locker on a domestic plane, and the travel cover that is included, is really appreciated, thank you! The size of the sunshade is very generous and airflow is great; it handles very well on rough terrain and the height of the handle is tall. Thanks Redsbaby, a great Australian company with fabulous products!

Purchased in February 2021 for $399.00.

Annika

AnnikaSydney, NSW

Great pram for everyday, travelling, as a spare or to leave at grandparents!

This pram is a perfect for so many uses. Initially purchased as a travel pram (worked so well, super light and quickly packs up to stow away easily in overhead compartment) it ended up having multitude of uses. The SPF 50+ sun shade is blackout and the back reclines almost completely flat for nap time anywhere you go. It is light and compact to use on day trip to visit friends or family and has all the required functions for grandparents/friends to easily just pick up and use if they are babysitting. Highly recommend this pram to anyone thinking of needing a versatile option or a second lightweight pram!

Purchased in March 2021.

Jess P.

Jess P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

This is the compact stroller you need

Our go to stroller for when we are out and about. It fits behind the 3rd row seats of our Toyota kluger, when they’re all up. Doesn’t compromise on luxury for size and has a lot of features of a full sized pram. You can feel the quality and handles better than my pram of another brand. The full size hood is breathable and provides plenty of coverage especially when combined with the UV shade accessory. The only thing is I couldn’t get the magnetic clips for the Uv shade to hold it folded up neatly out of the way when not in use, but you can just unzip it and put it away so not much of a hassle at all.

Purchased in February 2021.

Great 2nd Pram!

Bought the Skip2 as a 2nd pram to live in the car, one which wouldn't take up much room....and it doesn't! Quick and easy to set up or put away, lightweight, easy to manoeuvre, amazing sunshade, cheap accessories and baby seems happy in it!

Purchased in February 2021 for $399.00.

Worth the investment

We first purchased the Jive2 and Decided it’s time for something a bit lighter and compact. We loved our jive, so it was a no brainer to buy another redsbaby - and we haven’t been disappointed. The Skip is so lightweight, easy to fold And takes up little space. The wheels manoeuvre so much better than the $25 umbrella style strollers, and we love that the seat lies flat so that our toddler can nap in it when needed. We’ve also taken it on a plane a few times and it’s fit nicely in the overhead locker. I think it’s reasonably priced for the quality and functionality.

Purchased in February 2021.

Stacey

StaceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pram!

We purchased this specifically for a travel pram. It has been fantastic! Very lightweight, easy to fold, fits neatly in the overhead locker on a plane and the sun shade is amazing. Our child only sleeps in this pram! 10/10

Purchased in March 2021 for $399.00.

Lucinda

LucindaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love! Love! Love!

Super easy to fold/unfold, easy to manoeuvre with 1 hand (whilst carrying bub in the other), bub seems happy and comfortable. I leave mine in the car, perfect for those little adventures out. Very happy with purchase!

Purchased for $399.00.