Redsbaby SKIP²

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

Pros

Lightweight and simple to carry
Easy to manoeuvre
Complete sun protection

4.9
1,158 reviews
    4.9 (1,094)
    4.8 (1,106)
    4.8 (1,048)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (160) · No (570)
  • Safety
    4.8 (1,004)
  • Manoeuvrability
    4.9 (1,031)
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
    4.9 (1,049)

AMAZING!! Wish I bought it sooner!

Bella
BellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Travel Stroller

We bought the Skip as our travel pram, as it can be used as carry on.
It has now become our every day pram, as it is light weight and easy to fold.
Not only is it super comfy for our baby, but we have reclaimed so much boot space too!
We highly recommend this stroller!

Purchased at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $419.

Don’t hesitate just buy it !!!

So compact, light & practical. Easy to manoeuvre around & soft suspension ride for bub.
Under basket is generous for how compact the stroller is. Wish I had one for my first baby.

Purchased in for $399.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t fault it. The quality is amazing

Needed a travel pram and everyone raves about the redsbaby, the quality is so amazing and folds up sooo tiny, when the box came I thought it was the wrong pram as it was so small but folds out perfect. It turns great, great handle height and the basket can just fit my nappy bag.

Elle W.
Elle W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing product and value

I looked at so many travel prams before deciding on this one and I’m so glad I did! This pram is easy to fold, lightweight, looks great and feels like a much more expensive pram. I can’t wait to take it on our next holiday with Bub!

Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect travel stroller

We needed a travel stroller for ‘heavier’ babies and this has been perfect! Its lightweight, easy to steer, easy to collapse, folds nice and small so we can take it on the plane, has lots of growing room for our baby. The foot muff is super warm, we used this up at the snow. Not overly expensive either.
Highly recommend.

Purchased in for $400.

Great travel pram

We bought this pram as a travel stroller and it has perfectly fit the bill. The pram is easy to fold and has decent space under the stroller. We especially love the zip in sunshade

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

G D
G DSydney, NSW

Convenient, compact and sleek.

I previously used a Valco Baby stroller that had a one action opening which was incredibly helpful for my first child. However, we have a small SVU and it was taking up too much space. Also having a second child, we need to prioritise space. So we decided to get another smaller stroller and was tossing between this and a yoyo.

We're extremely happy with the skip2. Firstly, it is compact - fits into many small spaces. It's light and easy to carry. Handles very well in small spaces (perfect for shopping). The basket is small, but enough to carry the essentials. I encourage you to purchase the extra stroller liner and a carry caddy. The stroller fits my 3.5 year old. He naps very easily in the stroller.

Purchased in at redsbaby for $413.95.

Mel Smart
Mel SmartSydney, NSW

Perfect easy folding travel pram

We purchased this pram as a travel stroller to leave in the car and use out and about when travelling.
This pram has not disappointed it is lightweight, easy to fold and great for babies and toddlers
With adjustable seat recliner.
As a mum my favourite part is the strap that sits under the pram and when folded can be used for carrying the pram over your shoulder.
Thanks redsbabyau for such a great product!

Karina
KarinaHunter Region, NSW

Nice Stroller

Love the construction and compact fold of the stroller. We bought it as a second stroller to fit in our hatchback runaround now that Bub is older and can’t wait to use it on day trips.

Purchased in for $499.

Belinda E.
Belinda E.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Small package big surprise

We bought this pram for travel and it has been exactly what we wanted, compact, lightweight, fits in overhead luggage & our boy loves it. Handles well and will used more than expected.

Ellen
EllenSydney, NSW

Compact and Compatible being a grandmother.

All of the above for performance, suspension and comfort. I do long walks and find my Grandson is safe and snug. The rotation getting on and off gutters is also a bonus. We travel a bit so this has been a Winner!

Purchased in at EziBuy for $463.95.

Find out how Redsbaby SKIP² compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Great pram to keep in the car

This pram is so compact and great for keeping in the car. I use it for trips to the shops and daily outings, easy to unfold and adjust as needed.

Dee Sandler
Dee SandlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grandma loves it!

I am so pleased with how my pram looks, feels and performs. It is very lightweight, yet sturdy. My grandson loves it too. He sleeps happily for hours. It is easy to fold up too. My daughter borrows it when they are travelling on planes due to its easy carry strap. I would recommend this fabulous pram without hesitation.

Purchased in for $463.95.

Jess H
Jess HSydney, NSW

The ultimate travel pram!

We absolutely love our SKIP2! It is so light and so easy to use. Such a smooth ride, easy to steer and simple to get around with. Our little one is only a few months old and I love that we will be able to use it for years to come :)

Purchased in for $362.

Ami
Amiasked
SKIP²

Is there a place where I can physically view the stroller so I can see if it's right for my child?

Alison C.
Alison C.asked
SKIP²

Can anyone please tell me the seat back height, from where seat bottom ends and seat back starts, to top of seat back? My 9 month old is quite tall for his age (95th percentile height) and I've seen comments here that taller bubs don't fit for long. Thanks.

Redsbaby
RedsbabyRedsbabySend a private message
Megan F.
Megan F.asked

Hi,

Has anyone who travelled with jetstar comment on whether this fit in the overhead?

Redsbaby
RedsbabyRedsbabySend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Features:

• The Redsbaby SKIP² is the ideal second stroller, with a tall 20kg capacity making it suitable for a growing baby.
  • It’s ultra compact and lightweight, so it's simple to store and transport.
  • With the ability to recline fully flat or sit upright, your little one can rest and relax when they want.
  • An extra large extension canopy with a zip-in UPF50+ sunshade helps protect your child’s skin from the sun’s rays.
  • The stroller has an easily adjustable harness system and footrest to accommodate babies and toddlers of all sizes.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Redsbaby SKIP² was lightweight and compact, making it simple to fold, push, and carry around.
  • They also found that it was easy to manoeuvre, and was able to be used in all kinds of settings, from the beach to the park.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how much coverage and protection their child got from the sun, rain, and the elements. Parents noted that they didn’t have to worry about their little one getting burnt on any area of their body thanks to the ample shade.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

This year, the Redsbaby SKIP² is a ProductReview.com.au Award Winner, winning in the 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers category. Prime points were awarded to the stroller for its ease of packing and storage, as well as its manoevrability.

Compare both Redsbaby SKIP