1.5

1.0

Kate
Kate

Fraud and thieves

Returned a faulty phone and havent received a refund or the phone back as they promised. They will not get in contact with us about it. lost $650 and a iPhone 7. Which took my a while to save I had to borrow money to buy another phone, these people should be shut down as they steal money from hard working people very disappointed do not buy from this company. Show details
Sue K
Sue KSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

DO NOT deal with this company

Purchased iphone...paid for extended warranty also. Phone died after 7 months and they have not answered any of my communications to them via email or 'contact us' form, nor was the phone number to call on the website legit. So all in all they are bad news. Took the faulty phone to Apple who advised that they had used dodgy parts in the 'refurbished' phone. Please steer clear of them, can't believe they can still operate and haven't been shut down. Show details
Bill
BillSydney, NSW2 posts

Would not even rate them one star - Con Merchants!!!!!!!!

Paid for extended warranty.
Phone failed after a few months.
Endless trouble getting them to give details of where to return the Phone to for repair, then given a forwarding Address in Sydney, so the Phone could be sent back to Hong Kong.
No reply from them Since!!!!!! Show details
robvanderkolk
robvanderkolkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mother *uckers

2 phones arrived after a very long wait.
1 would not work and was sent to get repaired after many email to get the repair address, once sent they said they never received it then said it was smashed in postage now no replies to emails.
I hope my frustration is shown here, i wish you could give genitive reviews minus 10 stars. Show details
Michael T.
Michael T.

Bunch of crooks, sellyou faulty products then never refund you! Buyer beware!

Buyer beware! They are great until they get your money! Pushing faulty products from china, don’t honour any refunds, don’t get scammed like so many have! Scumbags can’t believe they are still in business! Show details
Chrish G.
Chrish G.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Buyer beware: This is a scam

They fake imply that they work from Australia.
Yet they ship from China!
After I received the phone, after 12 weeks the battery completely disintegrated.
They do not offer a warranty.
I took it to the Apple store and they advised that this phone was refurbished with fake / Non-Apple parts.

I have asked ACCC to investigate. Show details

SeldomComplains
SeldomComplainsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Unethical Company

I bought a refurbished iPhone 6 online through Refurbiphones for $289 AUS and it started playing up within days. After much toing and froing (sending videos of the problem, disconnecting from icloud etc.) I finally received a Sydney address and tried to return it under warranty. Apparently it "never arrived". Unfortunately I did not track it so I don't expect to see the phone, a replacement phone or my money again. I have reported the company to the ACCC. Show details
Frustrated Customer
Frustrated CustomerPerth, WA

Avoid this Company

Did not provide the phone that I ordered. Then they said they would refund the money. So far no money and or phone just stalling responses. Reported them to ACCC. Show details
Simo
SimoNewcastle3 posts

Disgusting Company

Has been over a Month since placing order. Sent approx. 10 emails requesting to cancel order and refund money. Still no satisfaction from this firm. Would not reccomend you buy anything from them.
Thanks to PayPal who managed to get my money back. Show details
brendab
brendabPerth, WA3 posts

Good phone no issues

Bought iPhone 6s mid 2018
Never had an major issues with it, got sent heaps extras which all work fine
Quality is perfect, cables and Ac adapters work perfect thank you so much Show details
Carole
CaroleRichmond-Tweed, NSW5 posts

useless warranty DO NOT buy from this company!

Weeks of emails all demanding yet more complex 'solutions' when my screen died ,the phone returned "not known at this address"; the only phone number listed was "disconnected" ,all this within 3 months of purchase! Thank Heaven for PAYPAL i now have a refund with no otherwise I would still be out of pocket as the company obviously had no intention of honoring the 12 months' warranty.

AV1
AV1AU

How to get a refund

Received a faulty phone and they avoided providing a return address by constantly providing resolution emails that do not apply. Eventually forced a refund by lodging a PayPal dispute who revealed thier return address and using tracked sign on return to prove they received it. To be extra sure I also raised a dispute with my bank requesting a credit card transaction reversal, after a quick chat they approved and provided a refund. Quite clearly the bank has them listed as a dodgy shelf company

Lee M
Lee M4 posts

Faulty Phones and no hope of refund

Bought 2 phones, one in June 2018 and the other in Nov 2018. First one lasted 3 months and then would not connect to the internet. Second one lasted 2 weeks and now won't charge or turn on. Have sent 16 emails so far and keep getting the standard "We are so sorry, have you tried this and that, send a video of the problem etc. I too wish that I had read the reviews. Do not buy from this company.

Rick H
Rick HLaunceston

Waste of Money

Bought two refurbished iPhones back in June / July. They messed us around quite a bit with delivering the order, claiming we had not respond to an email that was never actually received at our end. Eventually sorted - but worst part - as soon as the three months warranty expired, my phone’s battery died and Inhad to spend $70 for a new one! And as for my wife’s phone - the screen is crap (despite following all of the online tips, you can barely read the screen outdoors). This company sold us dodgy phones. Stay away from them!

hel
helperth

Phone does not work they will not help

I had purchased a phone from them in the past and it was great. Purchased a another phone this year and it failed after 2 weeks. I have been trying to contact them for over a week now and wish I had checked the reviews as I would never have gone with them again if I had seen all the bad reviews.