Regal Sleep Solutions

LLS

LLSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service but disappointed in the mattress

We purchased a king size mattress a few years ago. It has 5 zones and as such being a short person ( I’m 5 ft 1”I could not get the zones to fit in to my body. I found it uncomfortable.
We persevered for 2 years with the mattress as my husband found he slept alright on it.
We went on holidays for 3 weeks and when I came back every morning I woke up feeling like I needed to go to bed, my body was exhausted from the bed and not sleeping comfortably on it.

We have put it in the spare bedroom for visitors & purchased a mattress from somewhere else.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best sleep

I was recommended to Regal Sleep. Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable and patient in helping me to make the right choice. Thank you Tony for your great service. I honestly have not slept this well in a long time. You will be highly recommended.

Amazing service!

Service was amazing! Sunny was so lovely and extremely helpful in assisting us to choose a new mattress. We ended up with a great mattress and I would definitely go back again!

Store LocationSouth warf
Matty L.

Matty L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bed and great people!

My girlfriend and I were in the market for a new bed. After discussing some options together with some people, we went with our Chiropractors suggestion of heading down to Regal in Nunawading!
Reagan and Rob were delightful and helped us with the whole process. They asked heaps of questions to get a better understanding of what were looking for and left us to try each bed at our own pace! The whole process was really easy, and I can say, after sleeping on the bed for four months, that some mornings, I just don't want to get out of bed at all!
Thanks so much Reagan and Rob! Keep up the great work!

Store LocationNunawading

Bushnook

BushnookGippsland, VIC

Over and above customer service - thank you

I am overjoyed with the outcome for my tricky problem and thank not only Raegan, the Store Manager at the Moorabbin store, but the manager of the factory, who solved my problem effortlessly. Great service, thank you both, I greatly appreciated your customer service.

Store Locationmoorabbin

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a great experience!

We went on the weekend to the amazing Nunawading store and was attended to by Robert. He was absolutely fantastic and had a world of knowledge regarding these incredible beds! He wasn’t pushy and let us have our own time to think about what was best for us. We will definitely recommend Robert and the team to our family and friends! A great experience for such a big decision!

Store LocationNunawading

Carol

Carol

I was very pleased when I received my mattress in the time stated.

I found Tony to be very helpful. I appreciated his input and was quite surprised with myself I had been thinking of buying a new mattress , did not know it was going to be that day,
Anyway I slept on it last night I am quite happy with the whole purchase, and the delivery guys toooo.

Store Locationsouth morang

Shelley

ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Holiday house beds: great quality for a pretty good price

Anthony was very patient as he helped us find the perfect mattresses for our family. He knows the range of products well. The mattresses and bed bases are great quality. We are happy customers once again.

Store LocationBrighton East
Robyn R.

Robyn R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience From Start to finish

The store was spacious and easy to navigate in my wheelchair, with a wide range of different mattresses and the service and knowledge from Tony was beyond any expectations. I will continue to come back next time I need a new mattress. Thanks Tony!

Judi S.

Judi S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer!

The store has a great range, are well priced and the staff are so friendly. Anthony was excellent, helping me choose the perfect mattress and supportive pillow. It was delivered quickly too!

Store LocationBrighton East

Shaik R.

Shaik R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed!

Disappointed with the product & the quality. Less than a year since we bought the mattress, with two replacements already and now the mattress has started to dip (even after picking the firm one), causing body pains to my wife. On the contrary, the customer service at the store was great. Wonderful staff and store managers. I would never recommend the product to anyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Regal
Tim S.Regal

Happy shopper

Inone was welcoming and friendly, obviously proud of the range of Regal Sleep mattresses available. She was knowledgable about the variety of mattresses on offer, explaining details of the different components. There was no pressure to choose on the spot, and even though there are Regal Sleep outlets closer to home, we returned to Camberwell to purchase our mattress because of Inone’s friendly and efficient approach.
Delivery was pain free, with a phone call the previous night and again in the morning to confirm delivery time. Installation was helpful and friendly.
How wonderful to have such a comfortable mattress, locally made, from such an efficient outlet.

Store LocationCamberwell

Rust

RustGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product and company

I had been looking for a new bed for sometime and was very impressed with the Regal Sleep product, which is all Australian made, and I recieved a tour of the factory. So after finally deciding on the an excellent mattress and base, I am very happy. The patience,service,pricing, and assistance given by Deb and Claudia, was second to none. I would recommend this company and product to anyone who wants a goodnight sleep. Well done, thank you.

Store LocationPakenham

Great product will tell family and friends

See add on tv, found a store at Noarlunga centre, went in got great assistance , found what I wanted( 2 king single chiropractic flippable mattress) sorted a amazing price, the rest is awesome.
Great awesome quality
Easy found
Great assistance
Great help

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded expectations, therefore, no need to shop around

Very impressed with the professional service we received from Sharon at Colonnades. Informative, knowledgeable and friendly, therefore, decided there was no need to "shop around". The delivery personnel were also outstanding and efficient. Thank you for ensuring our purchase and delivery exceeded our expectations. Will have no hesitation in recommending family and friends.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationColonnades, South Ausralia
Von M

Von MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing comfort and support

Store LocationCity cross Adelaide

Lion24

Lion24Melbourne

Exceptional service from start to finish

Sue was both friendly and knowledgeable. From the moment I walked into the store, to the day of delivery, I was impressed with the high level of customer service. Beautiful mattresses, would highly recommend!

Store LocationFairfield

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best bed ever......

Walked in to the store, referred by an existing buyer.Janiene showed us the different types and firmness of beds. We freely chose the one we wanted. Also purchased additipnal items with the bed. Couldn't be happier. Received a phone call & an email. Looling forward to a good night's sleep in a couple of weeks.
Thanks Janiene.

Store LocationHighpoint, Melbourne

Marta W.

Marta W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hanz is terrific- knows everything!

Hanz was terrific- knows everything and nice to! We can’t wait to sleep on the new mattress! Price was excellent - great quality as well - very fast delivery which is super

Store LocationSouth Warf

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best sleep!

Bought two new mattresses for our boys, from Tony in South Morang. He was very knowledgeable and approachable. A truly peaceful sleep for them both, which will see them into their teenage years. Very pleased with quality of the mattress, efficiency of the store and service provided by Tony. Highly recommend their beds and didn't feel the need to go to multiple bed shops. Thank you!

Nette

Netteasked

Can you tell me why there is no Regal Sleep Solutions branding on your Healthy Life mattresses?

Sweet F.

Sweet F.asked

VIC, Belmont

Hi there, Ive booked a mattress advice appointment for 12pm at Belmont, but won't be able to make it until 12.30 or so. Could you please let them know? Kind regards, Felicia Sowinski

Huh? Do it yourself!

Lindz

Ps there is no 12pm or 12am only midnight and midday (or noon)

Joe Divita

Joe Divitaasked

After reading all these good reviews. Looks like UL be getting one

Regal
Tim S.Regal

Thanks Joe - we aim for raving fans! Always.

Get an answer from our members and Regal representatives

Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, South Morang

Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Nunawading

Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Nunawading

Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Hoppers Crossing

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses