Listing monitored by Regal Sleep

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (27) · No (268)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (134) · Not as advertised (33)

DO NOT BUY - worst customer service I have ever received

Have been seeking a resolution from this business since November 2021. We spent almost $2000 and was convinced by their sleep guarantee, the mattress is rubbish and has bowed in the middle 2 weeks after having it.

We have called, and emailed so much I have lost count. We no response from the business.

Failure to go or their own policy and a waste of $2000.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

XD Ultimate Queen Size

Store was great, the mattress however weighs a ton and actually hurts to make the bed, the mattress became uncomforatable after about a year and until now we have just put up with it. As we get older we need to find a lighter but supportive mattress (if one exists)

Terrible do not buy their mattress

DO NOT BUY FROM Regal Sleep. I am back again reviewing again because I am a year from my last review and nothing has been done about it again. My mattress has been repaired 4 times and continues to dip and indent. I also have a very large chiropractic bill from this mattress. At this point I just want a refund and the customer service is so unprofessional and not very helpful. This have been going on for years because I have been ignored and keep getting passed from person to person. Stay away from Regal sleep solutions if you are looking for a mattress!! Terrible service terrible mattress

Nemanja
NemanjaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Significant sagging after 4 years

Charity
CharityGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I regret buying this mattress

We bought a mattress from Regal and have only been using it for 1 week. We have noticed that it dips bad when you lie on it which is causing back and neck pain. The product is not what they advertised at all.

Vivian
VivianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Want refund-Extremely disappointed with the quality

The staff were helpful to find the right bed. Range was good. Quality is terrible and would like it replaced.

Nishy
Nishymelbourne

Sagging in just 3 years

We bought Regal’s top of the line mattress - was advertised as a class 1 medical device with an RRP circa $15K. They gave us 50% off or something like that but overall the mattress is of poor quality. We haven’t bothered to claim the warranty as we simply don’t want to deal with any hassles - would’ve preferred a quality product from the outset.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
BBB
BBBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome customer service

Just want to acknowledge Kevin & Ben frankston store. Such patient and extremely accommodating service I received in trying to find a suitable mattress. Highly recommend

Store LocationFrankston Melbourne
frances b.
frances b.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed want my mattress returned or a replacement

Hello we purchased our regal mattress 10 years ago. it's been back for repair 3 times, as it's constantly sagging. The last time our mattress was picked up for repair 1st week November 2021, it hasn't come back...still waiting. Tried many, many times to contact any regal store. There is either no answer, or number has been discounted. We are extremely upset, wanting our mattress repaired or a mattress replaced to same quality. Our mattress was a top quality.
Purchased from hoppers crossing store, invoice no 3377.
Frances

Gordon Hickley
Gordon HickleyMelbourne

Constant unsolicited emails

I have never dealt with Regal Sleep Solutions or Serenity Bedding. For the last week I receive almost daily unsolicited marketing emails from them. I would never engage with a company that is willing to buy email addresses from unscrupulous sources and then bombard me constantly with such junk. How would anyone think that sending emails every day would possibly convince anyone to buy their products?

Comfiest mattress I've ever owned!

My partner and I bought an Indulgence mattress last year and have been so pleased with the quality of comfort and sleep we are getting. The mattress helps take pressure off my body and keeps me pretty cool at night. I would highly recommend anyone who is in the market for a mattress to go to Regal.

Upset buyer
Upset buyerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely terrible

Bought a mattress through the Bendigo store September 2020. Within 6 months it started to sag in the middle.
Rang the store and they blamed it on the fact that the base I was using didnt have centre support legs even though it had thick 2x4" slats.
Gave them the benefit of the doubt and went out and bought a new base that had 3 support legs. It seemed to make it better for a short while but now around 12 months after purchase it has sagged again and causing back pain, which, the original reason as to why we bought this Aussie made mattress was to cure that.
Now the Bendigo store is long gone and head office is no help. Avoid at all costs. You pay 1500 bucks for trash.

Chippie
ChippieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress and Australian made!

Got a great mattress at a fair price and was able to get it delivered within a week. Everywhere else I went there was a minimum of 6 weeks until delivery! I am happy that I could support a local business that makes their own beds!

Madmum
MadmumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my bed!

My mattress has been amazing since I had a major medical episode which caused me to have eight spinal fractures. The Hygroflex in the mattress made it possible for me to rest and recover. The pressure relief was amazing.

Shaik R.
Shaik R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Frustrating & Terrible Deterioration of Service

Wendy S.
Wendy S.asked
Regal Sleep

I was wondering if I could try out one of your beds referred by Dr Diskin. Regards Wendy Jackson.

Sally
Sallyasked
Regal Sleep

Hello, I purchased a king sized healthy life mattress plush in April 2018 and has been in storage since april 2019. So
Has not had much use at all and was stored in good condition. I have started using it again in the last week and is comfortable but the sagging/dipping is very bad with one person in the bed. The bed was an investment for me and cost $6,000. Is there anything I can do to
Fix this? I can see there is a 15 year warranty, I still have receipts etc, I was advised when i purchased that as made In Melbourne any issues can be fixed. Please help as it has caused some terrible lower back pain. I stopped using it for this reason. It’s great on neck shoulders but my lower back as had some major issues since using it again like last time.

Christine J.
Christine J.asked

How do I make contact??
The head office number has a full message box, not able to leave message and call goes straight to message bank.
The two email addresses I have for Caoline and Nick are not returning contact.
Have Regal Sleeo gone into receiver ship?

Josh
Josh

Likely they will not respond. I am still awaiting a phone call back from 6 weeks ago.
Not at all surprised... Good luck if you're chasing a warranty claim!

Chris
Chris

Regal have gone into Liquidation

Get an answer from our members and Regal Sleep representatives

Compare all 23 Regal Sleep
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses