Regal Sleep Solutions

Store LocationFairfield

Peter C

Peter CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far, so Good

Were given ample opportunity to try the beds. Knowing we have a year to change our mattress preference is reassuring, but all seems okay. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Store LocationColonnades, SA
Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Products & Australian made

We were on the market for a new mattress and bed frame we went into regal in Springvale we were served by Michelle she was absolutely amazing she knows her stuff she was friendly with great service and very knowledgeable and very professional cant wait for the new bed and highly recommend Michelle

Store LocationSpringvale Regal

Exceptional service, even the post-sales service was amazing!

I had bought an Exquisite mattress. I was given individual attention & time to select the right mattress, without rushing on to attend the next customer.
& 4 months later I had to change the mattress due to health reasons. I experienced the same warmth, care & attention as a new customer.
Amazing job. Keep up the good work!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationDFO South Wharf

Jade K.

Jade K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A no brainer!

Booked a VIP mattress fitting and had a wonderful experience. Was assessed on my posture and sleeping patterns to find the perfect mattress. Didn't feel rushed or pressured to buy, felt like someone they wanted to look after. Instant sale to my complete surprise! Thanks for your time.

Store LocationBrighton East

Gil

GilVictoria

Great service!

We were recommended to try Regal in Springvale & were pleasantly surprised by the service, advice & help we received. Michelle was amazing, friendly & determined to find the perfect mattrass for us. Looking forward to its delivery & enjoying a good nights sleep.

Douglas

DouglasSouthern and Hills, SA

So happy i made this choice

Nice big store with lots to choose from. Service was friendly and professional, and didnt feel pressured or rushed into a decision. We did not have to assemble bed it was done for us, and the old one taken away. I recommend Regal to my friends, and like their policy of return.

Store LocationChurchill Road, Kilburn

Helpful staff

I am impressed with the
customer service. Aidah was knowledgeable in her products and assisted me to find the best mattress that suited me. I am very happy with my purchase.

Nil

NilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Rob at Regal Fairfield! Wow!

Wow a perfect mattress! Easy parking Spacious showroom to try all
Options. Best sales service. no pressure professional warm and trustworthy Fast delivery. Highly recommend especially for back issues. Thanks Rob

Store LocationFairfield
Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good advice and service.

Lidia from Springvale Homemaker Centre was very helpful, she understood what l was looking for in a bed and mattress. The men that delivered the bed also came on time and answered any queries that l had.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The customer is looked after.

Sue from the Nunawading store assisted me with sampling & finding the best fit mattress for me ensuring my spine was straight. She organised everything & made sure I was happy along the way in the whole process.

No fuss after deciding the mattress just wasnt for me.

Initially the mattress had a strong chemical-odour, but that faded. We decided to return the mattress under the 30day money-back-guarantee as it just didnt feel right. There was no problems in doing so. Glad we tried it regardless.
Sam from Nunawading was very helpful in offering suggestion before we decided.

Store LocationNunuwading

Terrible. Avoid.

Absolute rubbish. Mattress collapsed after 8 months- we were each sleeping in a separate pit with a hard crest in between us. I developed pain in my lower spine and as the mattress collapsed further, neck pain (my pillow was more supportive than the mattress). Complained to Regal who repaired our mattress, but four months later mattress has collapsed again and Regal say there is nothing we can do. Emails to head office are ignored. 15 year warranty counts for nothing. Feel like Ive paid someone $2480 to give me a spinal injury.

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

impressed

Lidia was very helpful in the shop and pointed us in the right direction to the mattress we might like she made sure our spines were straight when laid down which is a first when buying a mattress . We were really satisfied and impressed . We are looking forward to our mattress being delivered this week.

Great Service

I visited the City Cross store this week and received fantastic service from Georgie and Mardi. They went out of their way to help me. I can't thank Georgie and Mardi enough. They both really try and help the customer instead of making a quick sale. I highly recommend Regal at City Cross......

Linda

Linda

Helpful very knowledgeable customer focussed

Called in at Regal in Springvale this morning and couldn't be happier with the service I received from Lidia. She helped me explore all options with no time pressure. Her technical knowledge of the beds was impressive and I am looking forward to delivery of my new mattress. I would recommend Lidia and the Regal store. Being both the manufacturer and the retailer is definitely an advantage.

Very happy customer

Exceptional customer service by Sam, the Store Manager at Nunawading. I rocked up right on closing time desperate to purchase a mattress. Sam talked me through all the options to make sure I purchased the perfect mattress for me and spent an extra 45mins to allow me to do so!

Store LocationNunawading

C J Turner

C J TurnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and product

The advice and service given by Claudia was fantastic backed up by an excellent delivery service and followed up by a phone call by the store manager Deb. Would highly recommend regal sleep solutions

phil

philMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very comfotable

heather was very informative and helpful during the selection process. we are very happy with our Elegance mattress plus the delivery guys were also very polite and helpful. phil & diane

Store Locationnoarlunga

Anna

Anna

Great service!

Fabulous service from Sam Wickes at the Nunawading store. She understood our needs and was very attentive, knowledgeable about the mattress we required. My son plays a lot of sport and is quite tall so she directed us to the one which would support him best. He now cannot wait for delivery. Thank you Sue!

Store LocationHome HQ, Nunawading

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service and I Love my new Mattress !

Fabulous, friendly and attentive service from Store Manager Deb. Was unsure on what I wanted, but after a number of lay down tests with discussions, and Deb ensuring the fit was perfect, I purchased my new mattress. Quick and easy transaction and mattress delivered in 5 days. Definately the right choice in mattress and also the recommendations on pillows was spot on ! Super Happy.
Very impressed with Deb and her knowledge on the Business. Also very impressed with Deb's openness and honesty on all topics discussed. Keep up the great work !!! Deb is an asset to your Business. :-)

Store LocationPakenham