Regal Sleep Solutions

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (236)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (121) · Not as advertised (26)

AMM

AMMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service in so many ways.

Sales and information service was awesome. Sue explained all the differences in bed ranges, and what we should get. Then she gave us a great deal.

Then when one of the bed bases was delivered with a slight defect, I simply sent a few photos and they didn't question anything. Came back 2 days later with a new base.

Their drivers were awesome - came on time both days, so positive and respectful, they went to a lot of trouble to not do any damage when lifting the mattresses and bases and bringing them upstairs, took away all the plastic and rubbish, put the legs on the bases and were done in a flash. Seriously brilliant service.

Sam W.Regal

Wonderful feedback, thank you for shopping with us!

julie

julieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

cant wait to sleep on our new Mattress

the store was easy to find, it is inside Colonnades shopping centre
Keish was so helpful
I am so excited to sleep on our new mattress and wake up refreshed

Sam W.Regal

Excellent to hear Julie, hope you are waking up refreshed.

Georgie

GeorgieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Informative and friendly

We had been thinking about purchasing a new bed for our son when we walked in to regal sleep. Keish approached us asking if we needed assistance - he was not dismissive of our questions and he shared his knowledge of the mattress construction and benefits. Throughout our visit to the store Keish was not pushy with his words neither did he rush us. Our bed is not yet ready for delivery but Keish has already made us a courtesy call.
I really appreciated Keishs' service it was professional, knowledgable and friendly. His knowledge was extensive and belief in the product he's selling was genuine.
Georgie

Sam W.Regal

Thanks Georgie, we appreciate your feedback.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

awesomness

Keish was more than helpful, excellent customer service, and he knows his stuff.
My mattress absolutely awesome as is the memory foam pillow , and delivered on the date as promised.

Sam W.Regal

Thanks Peter, great to hear you are sleeping well!

seanyboy

seanyboyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress and excellent service

Raegan was a great help once again, we tried a variety of recommended mattresses and chose the Wellness Luxury Firm model. Fantastic firm but not hard feel to it. Excellent mattress.

Sam W.Regal

No doubt Sean, Raegan is a super star. Thanks for your feedback.

Nathan

NathanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking forward to my new mattress

The help and advice from Keish was exceptional. Guided me through the store to make the right purchase by explaining the differences between mattress. Discount, free delivery and happiness guarantee was a bonus. Thanks agian

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Brilliant, thanks Nathan.

Rohan

RohanSouthwest, VIC

Best advice

Nick was very helpfull and made our decision easy,he was very knowlegable,and most friendly.I would highly recommend the Belmomt Regal store for your new mattress,Nick was fantastic,thanks

Sam W.Regal

Great, thanks for your feedback Rowan, much appreciated.

Rachel G.

Rachel G.Southern and Hills, SA

Very happy with service/product

Pleased with advice I needed for best mattress for bad back. Great timely delivery & even gave a guestimate time! Great mattress and wonderful to have some price off for physio referral to them. Very happy

Liam

LiamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely exceptional service and without a doubt the best bed I have laid in

Greg was incredibly helpful, fitted us to the perfect bed and have the most wonderful service. 10/10 in every sense

Nicholas S.

Nicholas S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product, excellent service

The range of products was excellent. Navigating the store and range of products was made extremely easy and satisfying by your sales representative Sue.
She was extremely knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
I also found a base for my mattress which I was very happy to have found as I had been looking for quite some time. Both the mattress, and the base were extremely well priced.
The level of service, and knowledge provided by Sue was excellent.

Thank you.

Nik.

LCG85Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst mattress ever

Our mattress is 4 years old and ready for the bin. Bumpy, lumpy and has huge divets. The mattress was replaced 3 times when we first bought it as the mattresses we had kept sinking after a week of use. This last one lasted a few months longer but it was always just terrible quality. Don’t bother with regal sleep solutions. Shattered at how much money we wasted.

Sam W.Regal

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience with us. Please feel free to contact me directly on 0409364139.

Joe

Joe

Regal Sleep

Great service from Claudia at Croydon. We got really good advice and are looking forward to delivery. And a good nights sleep

Perfect mattress

I went in to buy a mattress and your sales lady Reagan was very helpful and understanding that I need a mattress for my son and helped me choose the best one for my budget

Excellent personal service

Claudia at the Croydon store was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient as we took our time in choosing a new bed. We were amazed at how quickly our bed would be delivered to us & look forward to our first night's sleep on it.

Worst mattress I have ever had!

We had brought from regal sleep solutions thinking that we would get a great sleep and the mattress would be great for our backs! How wrong we were. This has been a on going issue with this company and I wish we had never brought the mattress.

The mattress sunk and was like sleeping on mountains. My husband and I ended up with back pains and terrible sleep. The mattress has been changed a few times now over the years and ever time it’s changed the issues just come back.

So if you are looking at buying mattress from regal. Do your self a favour and don't!!!!!

Sam W.Regal

Hi Alicia, I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Regal mattress. I can look into it and assist you, send me a note with your details to samuel@regalsleepsolutions.com.au or call me on 0409364139. Regards, Sam

Peter D.

Peter D.Victoria

Sam from the Customer Service phone team was amazing !!!!

Great service in the Highpoint store but the after service I received from Sam was outstanding. Polite, professional and genuinely friendly. Service recovery was excellent. The best customer service I’ve experienced in many years I’m a customer for life. Thank you Sam.

Fantastic service from Michael at Colonnades,Saturday 13/2/2021.Very friendly and informative and helpful.

5star all round couldn’t fault anything.Proof will be when I try out my bed.Service was spot on.Informative and friendly .Very happy with service

Brigette

BrigetteVictoria

Regal Sleep Solutions Customer Service

We bought a mattress from Regal Sleep Solutions and had trouble finding the right mattress for us and after 2 years and our second mattress attempt, the second mattress still didn't suit us, so we contacted Regal's Customer Service Team and they agreed to let us choose a third mattress which seems to be the right one.
I have to congratulate the customer service team and Julia for going above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our mattress purchase. Fantastic work Regal!

Great service and product

My elderly father on a walking frame required a new mattress recently. Kay at Moorabbin store was very helpful and caring. Delivery process was also good and dad is very happy with his new mattress. He reports better sleep and less pain.

Patrick

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst mattress and service ever! Do not buy from this company.

Sam W.Regal

Hi Patrick, I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. I will follow up and ensure the refund for the cleaning costs is processed ASAP. Give me a buzz if I can help with anything else, my number is 0409364139. Regards, Sam

Sam M.

Sam M.asked

Sleep Solutions

Hi we brought a mattress about a year ago now and it has dipping where we sleep and has become very uncomfortable. We have followed instructions regarding flipping and rotation but dipping has still occurred even though we were assured this would not happen at time of purchase so am extremely disappointed.

Sam W.Regal

Hi Sam, I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your Regal mattress. Can you send me some details and I'll sort it out, my email is samuel@regalsleepsolutions.com.au. Regards, Sam

Ysolde N.asked

Sleep Solutions

Do you make bases with drawers

Sam W.Regal

We certainly do Ysolde, you can purchase online or head into one of our stores for assistance. Let me know if you have anymore questions, Regards Sam West

Ysolde N.

Can you give me a vague idea of the cost for a king with 2 drawers? Need to check with the CFO.

Sam W.Regal

Always worth checking with the CFO.....the king base with two drawers will cost $1044, we have plenty of options and can do 0-4 drawers for a king size, price will vary. All Aussie made in Melbourne, just like our mattresses! Sam

lee.

lee.asked

Sleep Solutions

I forgot to say (for those who don't know) that Dr.Jack Gurman is my chiro. He is, as far as I and my daughter are concerned, the best chiro. ever. Dr.Gurman recommends Regal sleep. Please don't forget to check which beds I purchased and the price, thanks.

Thanks Lee!

See all Regal Sleep Solutions questions

Get an answer from our members and Regal representatives

Regal Sleep Solutions

Compare all 23 Regal Sleep Solutions
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses