Regal Sleep Solutions

Going to be a great night’s sleep.......zzzzz

Rachielle served us at the Fairfield shop. This lady’s knowledge of all things bed and sleep related is incredible! We tried the pillows she recommended - slept like tops, necks felt great this morning. Mattress is to follow on Friday. If it’s as she predicts, we may never ever get out of bed again! Well done Rachielle and thank you!

Store LocationFairfield

Hanz is awesome!

great service… nice mattress… try the mattress on the store, Healthy life is a good range, thanks Hanz for introduce the difference of the mattress. Hope the mattress will bring good sleep experience

Warranty Claim MadeNo

An excellent experience from start to end

From walking in the door to sprawling out on mattresses we felt welcomed, Aidah was fantastic with an excellent knowledge of each mattress and which is right for you. She was able to guide us through the range and find one within our budget. Would definitely recommend.

Store LocationHighpoint

aidah was very helpful and knowledgeable and sold us such a comfortable matress for a great price. Thank you

Aidah took care of shipping and with her help it was very easy navigating the store. We were very satisfied with the mattress we brought we will definitely be coming back in the future

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHighpoint Maribyrnong

Best customer service and value for money!

Aidah was an absolute star! 5 star customer service and listened to our needs and also made honest recommendations for what we needed. You can't go wrong at Regal! Thank you Aidah!

Store LocationHighpoint

Excellent service and products

Amazing customer service. Spent the time and worked with me to find the best bedding solution for my spinal problems. Extra bonus is these products are Australian made. Thanks Nicole Xie

Store LocationHoppers Crossing VIC

Highest quality without the fluff

Great service and top quality mattresses. Best in Australia! Chhean Horn and Rishi Chadha has always been welcoming and takes the time to listen. Greeted with a smile and offered tea/coffee as soon as I step through the door. Amazing experience all round.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

very happy with my new bed. Service was great

Service was good, I had the sales mans full attention for the period of time I was in the store asking questions, got a great deal on price too. Ta

Very helpful. warm and friendly staff

I met David yesterday who was extremely helpful. Explained the differences between the mattresses and didn't push me to their most expensive mattress, rather made sure I had the correct feel for me. Ended up getting a couple pillows from here as well which were super comfortable when trying out the beds.

Store LocationRichmond

Terrific Customer Service

Looking for informed assistance around mattress options, and Lidia at Springvale store delivered in full. Rather than just pushing a purchase, Lidia was the all over issues relating to bedding / sleep comfort and explained everything comprehensively and trialled many options. So glad we stepped in to Regal Sleep to get this professional advice - if looking to get a mattress go the experts and don't bother with the usual furniture stores as likely they don't have this level of knowledge and passion !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationRegal Sleep Solutions Springvale (Ikea Centre)

Amazing service

Just purchased a mattress today and I have to say that the service was better than all the other stores I went to.

Lidia was very informative (telling me things I didn't realise I needed to know) and genuinely wanted what was best for me, and for a great price. I'd recommend having a look at this place based on the service. I hope I'll have even more positive things to say once I've had some time to enjoy the mattress.

Thanks Lidia. Looking forward to my new bed. :)

Store LocationRegal sleep solutions VIC, Springvale

Excellent service!

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Nicole from Regal H/C!! You were so friendly & super helpful when trying to choose the perfect mattress suited for my 16 yr old son!
You know your stuff! We also purchased a top quality bed head/base! We know from our past purchase of our Mattress that this was the place to go! Australian Made/owned good quality & great service to match! not to mention reasonably priced! We'll be back to upgrade our younger sons mattress etc nxt!
thanks again Nicole you made choosing the perfect Mattress a breeze!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Pleased with the mattress.

We are happy with the matress, it is very comfortable however our only concern was that there was no written detail about the turning of the mattress in terms of how often.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Can’t wait to get our new bed soon.

We needed a soft, plush mattress with support and went to Regal Sleep Solutions in Springvale. Lidia helped us tremendously and went through everything we needed to know. We were extremely happy with the service we got and can’t wait to get our bed very soon. Thanks Lidia.

Best Night Sleep Ever

Just purchased a King Wellness Plush Mattress from Regal Sleep Solutions Cranbourne with the assistance of consultant Nancy. Excellent doing business with such a professional consultant, I highly recommend the Mattress to any one. I have never slept through the night before without waking up several times and feeling exhausted the next day. I absolutely love it... high reviews for this one...

Store LocationCranbourne

we would like to thank staff at FAIRFIELD very helpful and delivery service

staff at fairfield very helpful we are very pleased with the service
and the delivery men were on time and we were happy with the service they rang the day before
the mattress we are very happy with the australian product

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store Locationfairfield

A comfortable nights sleep at last.

After years of complaints from my partner that our mattress was too hard I finally agreed to get a new one. It was easy, Aidah at the Highpoint store won us over with her expert knowledge for the most suitable bed for a good nights sleep for years to come. We are both happy now.

Store LocationHighpoint shopping centre

Perfect mattress

Exceptional service by Janine Richards! Been searching for a suitable mattress for years. After paying heaps and purchasing one from elsewhere that did not live to expectation and worsen my situation, I finally found one that suited me for my neck,lumbar and hip issue from Regal. Janine was not pushy to sell but was genuinely helpful and sincere. Janine understands my neck and back issue and provided me product knowledge of what mattress suits me best. Walking in to this Brighton East store and speaking to her is like speaking to your family. She even went all the way to help me load and Tetris fit into my car! Highly recommended anyone who needs good service and advise to get the right mattress here! Thank you, Janine!

Customer follow up

I received a followup call after delivery.
I mearly informed the lady that they must have made a mistake because they tried to deliver two mattresses.
Made me feel like it was my fault. So much for being honest and trying to help her out so they wouldn't make the same error.

Store LocationSpringvale
Hi Trad, Thank you so much for being honest with the delivery of the second mattress. We really appreciate it. I’m sorry if our team member wasn’t grateful on the phone. I certainly am! Thanks again :) Cheers Tim

Buying a mattress from Regal was a great experience. Fantastic customer service, great knowledge. The delivery service was also excellent. Communication was clear and easy and delivery was on time.