Regal Sleep Solutions

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (194)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (102) · Not as advertised (20)

Excellent service

Sam was very helpful when I was choosing a new mattress and base. Very knowledgeable about the products. Delivery men were very efficient. Very happy with everything

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A wonderful experience - thank you Hans!

I was blown away by the incredible service from Hans and the Regal Sleep solutions 'experience' from the Richmond store.

I walked in not knowing what to expect and received a personalised service, body/ailment check and learnt everything I needed to know about finding the perfect match for my body.

If you're shopping for a mattress - don't buy anywhere else until you speak with Regal!

Hans from the Richmond store was informative, knowledgeable, passionate and wonderfully intuitive when it came to selecting the right mattress for me - thank you!

Store LocationRichmond, Victoria

excellent service and comfy beds

Found just the bed I needed, without all the marketing hype of some of the bed-in-a-box brands. Easy to tell these are quality products - made in Melbourne. Sue was terrific.

Marilise V.

Marilise V.Southern and Hills, SA

Absolute worst after sale service I have ever received. Never in my life will I recommend Regal to anybody.

Buying the product was easy. In store sales person was great. After sale service was the utmost worst. If i could, i would purchase elsewhere.

Store LocationMount barker
James

James

Fantastic! Best thing I’ve ever done

Kevin was incredibly helpful. So knowledgeable on his products and he gave me a great deal. Best mattress I’ve ever owned! Sleep is so important and with their help I have a great sleep on my new pillow and mattress.

Store LocationFrankston, VIC
Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I want to love it, but I don't.

Store LocationSouth Morang, Vic
Rhiannon B.

Rhiannon B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sagging bed!

Purchased queen mattress from Frankston where I had a wonderful experience! Less than 12 months in and it started to sag, we did all the correct car and turning every two weeks for 3 months, slats 7cm apart etc. the mattress cannot sleep two people as you both role into the middle sag. As a direct result of this lack of support, I’m now seeing a physio twice a week. I would like to understand the 15 year warranty better and on top of that the new protocol as everything is closed in Melbourne, including all non essential cleaning/dry cleaning.
Many thanks,
Rhiannon

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationFrankston
Regal
Tim S.Regal

kenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

sharon was tops. the mattress was great for us @ would recommend there products. we also bought 2 new pillows to match.

great service in store. was told @ shown mattress that perfect for us .sharon was very straight forward with all details .her service was top rate @ would not hesitate to recommend her @ the products.

Store Locationcolonnades s a
Jen

JenAdelaide

Excellent service and products

Excellent prices and warm service. Janine at Belmont was extremely helpful and talked us through all of our options, making it easy for us make the right decision. We are extremely happy with the service and quality product from Regal.

Store LocationBelmont

Cecilia

CeciliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best sleep in years!

Kay was so patient helpful and a wealth of knowledge. We were not rushed but instead encouraged to linger and make sure we made the right choice both for the mattress and our new pillows. The transformation in our quality of sleep has been amazing and very welcome. Thank you Kay from Moorabbin Regal Sleep Solutions!

Store LocationMoorabbin Vic
Lizzie81

Lizzie81Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, not so great mattress.

Store LocationMalvern
Regal
Tim S.Regal

10/10 Customer Service

Had the absolute pleasure being served by Jackson. Extremely helpful, funny and professional! This was the first time buying a brand new mattress and I had no idea what I was doing, it was fantastic to have someone with great knowledge to help me through this process to find the perfect mattress. 10/10, thanks Jackson!!

Store LocationBendigo, Vic
Kyriaki

KyriakiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect sleep!

From the moment we walked in the Highpoint store, Aidah Green provided us with excellent customer service. Aidah was very knowledgeable making sure we chose the best mattress that met our needs. Delivery was made within a week and now that we have been sleeping on the bed for a few weeks it has been so supportive and comfortable. So glad we chose Regal!

Store LocationHighpoint, Maribyrnong Victoria

Excellent customer service

We had a great experience buying a bed from Regal Sleep. Sam Wickes was very helpful and wanted to ensure both my husband and my comfort needs in a mattress were met. Highly recommend.

Store LocationNunawading, Victoria

Fantastic service and enjoying the mattress

Visited the Croydon store, and Julia was wonderful, friendly and informative, she greeted us on arrival and didn't push us to purchase anything, just was there whenever we had questions. Purchased our mattress, it was delivered within a week, and we are both thoroughly enjoying sleeping on a quality mattress now. Such a difference. We really wanted to purchase a mattress that was completely Australian made, so glad we went to Regal Sleep. Would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a new mattress

Store LocationCroydon, Victoria

Wdladie

WdladieAU

12mth return policy! That’s how good.

Customer service in satire was second to none, we were advised of 3 mattresses that would suit and then left to our own devices. After an hour or so we finally choose “the one” and 2 weeks in we are still over the moon with our bed every time we lay down.
I wish we had of known about Regal sooner.

Store LocationHighpoint

Great product knowledge and efficient customer service

Replacing a queen bed base due to family medical needs I had limited time to identify, source, purchase and install. Janine at the East Brighton store listened to my needs and quickly identified several solutions. Following placing my order the team who delivered were punctual and efficient. Great team work across the whole process. Thank you.

Store LocationEast Brighton, Victoria
ptk

ptkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

4 failed REGAL Mattresses to date ... Save your money, back/health & sanity - AVOID!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied customer

I bought a queen bed at the East Brighton Store Gaye and Janine have brilliant product knowledge and were very helpful terrific service Thanks I love the bed and mattress

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

The worst bed and service I’ve ever experienced

Have had constant issues with a sinking bed for over 2 years and I have been told on numerous occasions that the bed would be replaced, then I speak with them again and they say we never issued a request to change the bed. Misinformation and lies with the whole team.

Warranty Claim MadeYes