Regal Sleep Solutions

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (140)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (85%) · Not as advertised (15%)

Sam and Jason

Sam and JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!!

Amazing service and products!! We couldn’t fault the store or the staff. We had help from both Maurie and Kevin. They were so helpful and knowledgeable on all products. Would not go anywhere else now!

Thanks for bed

Raegan kindly helped me to find just the right bed for my ailing back. I was guided by her to find a queen bed which met my budget and my health needs. Thank you Reagan.

Great Service

Fantastic service by Sharon she was very helpful with my choice of mattress
and very explanatory right down to pillow and how comfortable it will be
for my medical issues I have. Would highly recommend her services again

Sue Budden

Great service. Very helpful staff!

Great service, helpful staff. Spent time helping me choose two pillows. Maurie and Kevin spent a good amount of time showing me several different options so I was happy with the service.

Jordan H

Jordan HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service, and amazing mattresses would 100% recommend a mattress from here.

There’s very good customer service the best I’ve experienced, they showed me how the mattresses were made and showed me all the mattresses and tested them out to find the one that fit me, I’ve had my mattress for a few days now and I’ve already had a lot less back pain, would 100% recommend buying a regal mattress they’re amazing

Store LocationColonnades

Von M

Von MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always worth buying local. Here is an example why

amazing service from this business, and staff who are genuinely friendly and understanding mean that I have the most amazing, comfortable bed. Thank you.
Highest praise. Great products. Thanks Tim

Great service, friendly team

I was referred to Regal Frankston and had an appointment booked for me to try new pillows. Kevin was very helpful, providing a range of pillows to try and never pushing for an expensive product or trying to influence my choice. Friendly service, accommodating of changing appointment times, and a quick and easy shopping experience.

Store LocationRegal Sleep Frankston

A++ customer service

We were very undecided on which mattress to get. Went around different stores and finally decided to buy here but still undecided which mattress to get. Ben was extremely helpful in providing information and suggested mattresses which we might like. On top of that he gave us a really good price and freebies. Will definitely recommend this store to family and friends. Well done Ben! Cheers!

Store LocationRegal Sleep Solutions- Frankston
JohnDK

JohnDKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic bed and great in store service

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I recommend to shop here!

Kevin the sales person provided me top quality customer service. He was genuine and provided realistic information. He didn’t just go to the expensive mattress like other stores did, we discussed my requirements and comfort style. I was that impressed I actually bought another mattress and base for my son! He offered me savings and really looked after me. Warm friendly service and I’ll recommend my family and friends to go.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Mark F

Mark FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and product

Sam was extremely helpful and provided friendly, knowledgable and professional customer service. She clearly explained the benefits of each mattress and helped to find the best one for my back.

Tim S.Regal

Dear Mark, thank you for your kind words and lovely review. We are delighted that you enjoyed the service provided by Samantha. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service.

great service and product

Deb at the Pakenham store was very helpful in assisting me in choose a mattress. Didn’t know there was so much to know about beds. So happy mum ordered a bed as well through BENDIGO store.

Store LocationPakenham
Tim S.Regal

Hi Michael, it's wonderful to read this review. Thank you for taking the time to write this review for Deb. She certainly is one of our shining Regal Stars. We are delighted that you enjoyed our customer service.
Tim Simon

Less than satisfied had nothing but trouble with management don't waste your time and money

Had nothing but trouble with management everything that was promised failed to happen we paid for everything straight up when we complained about the delivery and condition of the mattres and requested the return of the purchased item s and a full refund we were given the phone number of consumer affairs by management

Fin

FinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service, terrible mattress

Was referred to Regal by my Myo. Was required at one store to give a small cash deposit to secure a quote (<$10) when I wasn't yet ready to buy. Been using a Healthy Life mattress for some time now, it's still much firmer than I tested in store giving me more back pain than my old mattress, and with uncomfortable grooves in the top. Poor quality mattress protector with bad elastic that the store never replaced.

Karen R

Karen RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sam provides attentive and personal service

Sam gave us great personal attention, answered our many questions and enabled us to sample many different mattress options without making us feel we were wasting her time. Thanks Sam!

Tim S.Regal

Hi Karen, I'm absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed Samantha's service at our Nunawading store. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. Our customers happiness is our most important goal.
Kind Regards,
Tim Simon

Very friendly and helpful service!

Yami, he was very helpful at the shop. He asked me some questions and gave me A few suggestions, and I’m very satisfied with the product that I got. The quality of my sleep is absolutely amazing!
Thank you!

Store LocationRichmond

Brilliant service from Kay!

Kay was fantastic. Knew her stuff. Was so patient, educated us, let us take our time, we never felt pressured. I would highly recommend her. We’re excited to get our new bed. Thank you Kay. You’re the best x

Store LocationMalvern

Tash

Tash

Delughtful delivery dudes

The best experience ever - the delivery guys were more than excellent and went of their way to be so helpful!!! THANK YOU so much! Team Callum all the way. Amaze balls.

Store LocationBrighton

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Regal was referred to me by my physiotherapists and myotherapist. Ive always received fantastic customer service, on more than one occasion. I have no idea when it comes to pillows and mattresses. The staff are friendly, and they know their products. My mattress is amazing and has helped me rehabilitate an injury. Delivery was on time with good communication. I would highly recommend regal sleep solutions frankston.

San Kan

San KanMelbourne

Best customer service

I was having issues with a mattress and Regal fixed it without much hassle. The process was easy and friendly. They kept me posted all the time throughout the warranty process.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Jane Y.

Jane Y.asked

Hi, there,

I bought a Regal 888 Ultra Firm Mattress Pro - Queen and was delivered on 15/01/20. My husband slept on it that night and felt it was really smelly. Since then, we stopped using it and opened window in that bedroom everyday, trying to get rid of the odour. However, it's more than two weeks now and the smell is still quite strong. Would you please let me know what we can do?
Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Jane

Hi Jane,
Thanks for your message. That is very strange. Can you give me a call on 0424 599 764 to discuss further and we will resolve ASAP.
Cheers
Tim

JP

JPasked

Do you recycle your mattresses as in resell them? I had one delivered this week - no new smell as you expect with a new mattress and it has sagged from night one (both sides and ends after rotating). It’s your premium / top mattress

Tim S.Regal

Hi JP, we are sorry to hear that. We don't recycle our mattresses. We also use VPF foams in all of our mattresses and generally there is minimal odour after production. If your mattress was in the factory for a couple of days after production then the new mattress smell may have already dissipated. Please contact the store you purchased your mattress from and they will organise to remedy this for you. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss.
Regards
0424 599 764

Wendy M.

Wendy M.asked

Do you have Afterpay

Tim S.Regal

Hi Wendy, we don't offer Afterpay. We do have HSBC Finance, GEM Monday, Latitude Pay and Openpay as alternatives.
Tim Simon

Get an answer from our members and Regal representatives