Remington Keratin and Argan Oil S7500AU

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love it

I was amazed how good this straighter works. I have wild curly hair but it only takes less than 10 minutes to straighten my hair completely after a shower. It is easy to use with digital display of temperature and heat up very quickly. So far I have not noticed any damage to my hair at all.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $60.00.

Hair Care
Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 10 minutes

Great hair straightener

This is an amazing hair straightener, I have very curly and frizzy hair and this hair straightener has managed to straighten my hair in no time without causing any damage to my hair, my hair will stay straight for days with very little need to touch up and using no products at all.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Hair Care
Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 20 minutes

Not too bad

Good price not too expensive and easy to use. I don't use it too often as the high temperature will damage my hair I think. But when I need to use it does it's job.

Purchased in July 2018.

Hair Length Long
Hair Style Straight

Keeps my hair smooth

It makes my hair smoother as there’s keratin and argan oil. It is easy to use and it straighten my hair really well.
It does not take much time to heat up, would recommend it to everyone

Purchased in September 2018.

Love it

I got thick hair so it takes quite a long time to finish straightening all my hair
The straightener is easy to handle and use and it makes my hair smoother
Love it

Purchased in December 2018.

Smoother hair!

I do not usually curl hair my hair before but now i am curling my hair everyday because of this hair straightener! It does not hurt my hair and makes my hair becoming smoother! It is also easy to control and use, the price is very reasonable, the only thing is that I do not like the colour of it, but except that, everything works very fine!

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Hair Style Straight
Straightening Time 10 minutes

Good value of money

This straightener leaves your hair feeling smooth and tangle-free and also produces a luminous shine. A bit weird is that the on or off button actually cannot be used to switch off the straightener, it must be turned off from the powerpoint.

My daughter loves it

14yo daughter with straight hair nearly down to her bum wanted curler for Xmas. Decided on this one and couldn’t be happier. After one go she had beautiful waves/curls. She said it was very easy to use, it heated up quickly and she appreciated the heat guard glove. Curls lasted for several days. Good price and great results.

Good Product!

This straightener heats up very quickly and doesn’t take long to straighten at all and is very easy to use. I love the fact that it is infused with argon and keratine oil, love treating my hair. Only downside is that because I have quite thick hair my hair is quite fizzy at the end unlike a flat iron where it compresses your hair

Perfect every day straightener

Heats up quickly and stays hot while straightening hair. Hasn't caused damage and I use it most days. Have had for just over 2 years with no issues. Looking to upgrade to a higher quality but will definitely keep this as a backup/travel straightener.

It's ok for touch ups

I wouldn't recommend this for using it straight after shampooing your hair because you won't get the same results as a flat iron. It is however good for quick touch ups in between washing your hair. It heats up quickly and is easy to handle, I can't say that I've seen any difference with having the Keratin & Argan Oil built into the brush.

Highly recommend

Very good straightener, heats up relatively fast and easy to handle. I love Remington's hair products, they are usually very well designed. I'm not sure if the keratin and argan oil make any difference to the health of my hair, but after straightening I love how smooth my hair feels.

Well Made - Good results

We have has this fr over three years now and it works without a hitch. Works on fine hair and combs it out to a lovely look. Its hit the floor on many occasions but still works perfectly - came with a nice case

I like it very much

The heating rate is very fast, and the temperature is just right. Every time my girlfriend uses it, it is very happy, and after use it makes people look more beautiful and beautiful. This hair straightener is very simple. Easy to operate, as long as the temperature is not moderate, it will not cause any damage to the hair, I still trust this hair dryer,

Have the matching dryer

I have the matching dryer and don't I feel fancy! Lol. This works very well. I only straight my hair occasionally these days but this works like a charm when I do. Its fast to heat up and gets the job done very nicely. Glides like silk!

Really works and keeps my hair smooth until the next wash

I purchased this hair straightener because I use both keratin and argan oil and was really keen to see the results. I love the effects of this gadget, it heats up very fast and just glides through my hair leaving it sleek, smooth and frizz free until the next wash. I would highly recommend it!

30 seconds heat up time

This is so amazing! The heat up time is just 30 seconds and got a lot of heat selections!
Super easy to glide your hair and works really well with thin hair
Great value of price and definitely recommend it

Great results! Love it!

I have fine blonde hair and I often worry about damage with hair straighteners - but I love the look. This suits me very well, It never feels like its frizzling my hair and I find it super easy to use too. Not sure about the whole "Argan oil" thing but it does good job for the price

Don’t bother!

I wouldn’t bother with this product. I found that after straightening my hair after about 30 minutes my hair would begin to “drop” and have my natural (not the flattering kind) back. I ended upgrading and spending more money on something more higher end. Wished I didn’t waste my money.

Hi Ciara, We are sorry you were not satisfied with your recent purchase but we thank you for your feedback. If you would like to call our toll free number 1800623118 one of our Consumer Services Representatives would like to discuss this further with you and discuss how we can help you. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards Consumer Services Team.

Hairs best friend bff

It is easily heat up, easy to use and good for my hair. Has a safety timer and turns off automatically after x amount of time or when not in use,
The controls are easy to use,
Has a light up screen indicating the temperature . Still my hair so soft .i love it .it gave me smooth and silky hair.i recommend to my friends also.