Remington Silk Ceramic S9600AU

Remington Silk Ceramic S9600AU

MPN: S9600AU

• Hair Length Medium (4) and Long (5)
  • Hair Style Straight (4), Wavy (4) and Curly (1)
  • Straightening Time 9.5 minutes
  • Hair Care
Lilly
Lilly

Does the job

Does what it is supposed to and is a reasonable price. I have long thick hair and sometimes I have to go over it a few times but it works.

Hair LengthLong
Hair StyleStraight
Natalia
NataliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So great

I’m pretty happy with how long it takes to heat up, it doesn’t take too long and it’s pretty efficient with straightening my hair. It’s very easy to use and the cord is long enough for my to have it plugged in and I can move around

Purchased in January 2020 at Target Australia.

Karan
KaranSouth East Queensland, QLD

My wife loved it!

I wanted to gift something to my wife on her birthday and I knew that she broke her hair straightener. I was looking on google and found that Remington Silk Ceramic model S9600AU has some great reviews and also checked out videos of customer to see good and bad. I just bought it without having a second thought. My wife was surprised with my choice. She was happy to have it as a gift but she was more impressed after using it for months because it does amazing job hence I had to review it. I also got a bargain on price so kinda Win Win situation ;)

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $67.00.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Remington Silk Ceramic S9600AU compares to other Hair Straighteners

Feedbackguy
FeedbackguyMelbourne

Gets the hair ready every morning!

Bought this for my daughter Last Christmas as she's been pestering for a hair straightener for the longest time (Christmas before last?). So she uses it just before sleeping and The hair is all set for the next day! I thinks she's happy so this has got be an excellent product. Apparently it's easy to use and irons out all the frizzy, end bits. Thumbs up to Remington for a not-too-expensive, effective option.

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $39.95.

Panagiota S.
Panagiota S.

It dose the job

.. it dose a fantastic job on my hair..my hair is straight anyways but I like to go over it .. it heats up fast .. I have no problems with it. I'm satisfied

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Online Store.

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does the job

I chose Remington because of the price point and the fact I try not to use the straighteners too often fo my fine hair. It heats up quickly, gives you a good result consistently. I use it once a week on very fine hair. The ceramic heat plates are excellent and I think this makes a good cheaper alternative brand.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $99.00.

minnie
minnieSydney, NSW

My new bestfriend

It takes a few.seconds to heat.brilliant techno logy.it also doesn't damage my hair so I use it everyday.i now find a solution to my Friday hair.Ive found my new best friend.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $79.00.

Marv
MarvSydney, NSW

This was a perfect gift. The new owner loves it.

Heats up very fast, makes it easy and quick to straighten your locks. Makes early morning rush a breeze. Do not know how I have been managing without this straightener

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W.

Kul
KulPerth, WA

Great

I bought this 3 months back.. this hair straightener so very good for its price. This doesn’t pull my hair. Heat up really quick and make my hair look healthy and smooth..

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $30.00.

Ulaine S
Ulaine SPerth, WA

Does its job well.

The straightner doesn't take too long to heat up, about a minute or so.
It straightens very well, but i have noticed it doesn't stay as long as a ghd straightner would do.

Saculjh
SaculjhSydney

Remington silk hair straightener

This hair straightener is in my opinion better than GHD. It is value for money I have owned mine for 2 years now and it is still going strong. It has different temperature setting and you can use it to straighten or curl your hair. I previously owned a GHD that was given to me as a gift but when it stopped working after only a year of use, I just couldn’t justify the price of a new one. A friend recommended the Remington silk and my sister who is a qualified hairdresser & has a home salon uses mine when I go to have my hair done by her. It just takes less time to straighten my thick hair than any of the hair straighteners she has in her salon.

Shannon
ShannonMelbourne

Just as good as a ghd

Fantastic hair straightener. I have long curly hair and it only takes me 15 mins to have it perfectly straightened. It takes a few mins to heat up and my hair is still as healthy as ever with regular straightening with my Remington. Love it

Herstory
HerstoryKew

Very Good Results

I have fairly thick hair with an annoying kink that just won't quite but I get get a good result with this without ever feeling like I am cooking my hair. It very smooth to use and small enough that I can take it with me for a refresh during the day. Heats up quickly too. A good little device!

Kezza
Kezza

Soooo good

So this a $50 hair staightner that does the same job as a $200 hair staightner. Its cut down my straightening time from a hour to 20 min. Heats up quick and is easy to use

Meg
MegBrisbane

worth it

I don't mind it for a Remington brand, it heats up really quickly and works well but my hair is quite stubborn so maybe it just needs a little TLC other brands can provide. I like the design of the hair straightner!