Remington Silk Ceramic S9600AU

Remington Silk Ceramic S9600AU

MPN: REM-S9600AU

Does its job well.

The straightner doesn't take too long to heat up, about a minute or so.
It straightens very well, but i have noticed it doesn't stay as long as a ghd straightner would do.

Remington silk hair straightener

This hair straightener is in my opinion better than GHD. It is value for money I have owned mine for 2 years now and it is still going strong. It has different temperature setting and you can use it to straighten or curl your hair. I previously owned a GHD that was given to me as a gift but when it stopped working after only a year of use, I just couldn’t justify the price of a new one. A friend recommended the Remington silk and my sister who is a qualified hairdresser & has a home salon uses mine when I go to have my hair done by her. It just takes less time to straighten my thick hair than any of the hair straighteners she has in her salon.

Just as good as a ghd

Fantastic hair straightener. I have long curly hair and it only takes me 15 mins to have it perfectly straightened. It takes a few mins to heat up and my hair is still as healthy as ever with regular straightening with my Remington. Love it

Very Good Results

I have fairly thick hair with an annoying kink that just won't quite but I get get a good result with this without ever feeling like I am cooking my hair. It very smooth to use and small enough that I can take it with me for a refresh during the day. Heats up quickly too. A good little device!

Soooo good

So this a $50 hair staightner that does the same job as a $200 hair staightner. Its cut down my straightening time from a hour to 20 min. Heats up quick and is easy to use

worth it

I don't mind it for a Remington brand, it heats up really quickly and works well but my hair is quite stubborn so maybe it just needs a little TLC other brands can provide. I like the design of the hair straightner!

Love this straightener and love the results

I love how this straightener just glides through my hair. It heats up very fast and I can style and be ready to go in a couple of minutes. My hair also stays great and looks shiny and silky after using it. It is gentle on my hair and does not damage my hair.

Great for home use

Delivers smooth finish, high temperature if needed can be set up, has issues with the connection- had one replaced while under warranty. Good for home use and with problem hair. Heats up fast, and glides nicely. Would recommend.

Love this straightener!

I got this as a gift and thought hmmm, Remington, but it turns out its pretty good. I have very fine hair and I am alway afraid of damaging when styling but this is very silky and doesn't overheat my hair. Its quick to use (heats up quickly) and seems pretty strong because I have dropped it a few times with no problems. Quite versatile too. Overall a good straightener.

Favourite!

I own multiple hair straighteners and this is by far the best. Takes 10 seconds to heat up and doesn’t steam to burn hands while straightening, works on curly and straight hair.

So smooth on your hair and doesn’t pull.

Excellent hair straighter which heats up very quick, glides thru your hair without pulling or catching. Finishes your hair off really nice with a soft look. 100% would recommend to you all.

Best straightener ever

Received this straightener as a Christmas gift. I have never used any hair straighteners before, but this is a great product. My hair is very fine and frizzy, but it makes them looking soft, smooth and shiny, like I've just left the hairdresser. I am very happy with the results. It is very easy to use. Heats up very fast in 15 seconds. I use only on maximum temperature 230 C. The ceramic plates will never burn your hair. It is very smooth on hair. Highly recommend this product!

Best straightener

I've used so many hair straighteners, so many different brands and this is the best one I've used!!! It's worth the price and it's a brand I trust. So if anyone is thinking about this product I'd definitely recommend it!

Light and simple product

Bought it when it was on special offer at Myer for under $18. Grab if you find it on special offer, not worth $75+ for this product. Its easy to operate and heats up quickly...suitable for travel too.

perfect in action at a perfect price

This hairstyler is great and is value for money. It does the job well, heats up very fast as I am always short of time in the morning and was priced quite well as well. I use it together with a brush and makes it very easy to detangle my hair in the morning. It is ceramic and does not do much damage to my hair. I would highly recommend it.

Love it

So good at making my hair dead straight I have naturally curly hair and nothing ever does the job and this does and it heats up so quickly! Love it

Good product, Like it

I brought this hair straightener mainly for my wife,She absolutely loves it her hair is long and quite thick, the straightener has no problem straightening her hair and not a hair out of place when she does it! since I have seen how good it works on her hair I have since been using it as well, , i am normally not the sort of person to bother straightening my hair because of the time it take but the Remington heats up so quick its such a handy and useful accessory I amm so glad we purchased this straightener

Brilliant product..

This straightener has shortened my hair straightening time in half! My hair looks and feels so soft and not damaged. I recommend this product to all my friends & it is my holy grail.

BEST STRAIGHTNER EVER

This straightner is honestly a god send. It’s so easy to use and heats up within seconds! My hair is always straight once I’ve used this and never has any waves or kinks afterwards. It’s smooth on the hair and always leaves my hair soft and frizzy free! I would recommend this to any hair type.

Great product!

I used to have GHD but the quality has really dropped in the recent years, so I switched to Remington silk ceramic and to be honest I am really happy with it. Heats up fast and you don't need to go over the hair multiple times!

I bought premington silk straightener but some people tell me that .. the premingtonkeratin is better so what you think .. which one is better?
I'm not familiar with that product. I ended purchasing a SAS hair straightner and having owned 2 other GHD's at twice the price, it is indeed one of the best I've owned so far. Check out: https://www.sashair.com.au/

Hey guys I know this is probably going to sound silly but I have really thick curly hair would this be good and not make my hair frizzy? Thank you
I also have thick curly hair and this made my hair incredibly frizzy. I would suggest trying another product.Don't bother...my hair was frizzy.

I got Remington straightner model 9600 last June .it did work well but since last few days it's totally stopped heating even on temperature 235?? What can I do?
Contact Remington, the hair straightener comes with a 3 year waranty! The will have to give you a refund or exchange.

Silk Ceramic S9600AU