Remington Silk Ceramic S9600AU

Remington Silk Ceramic S9600AU

MPN: REM-S9600AU

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

minnie

minnieSydney, NSW

My new bestfriend

It takes a few.seconds to heat.brilliant techno logy.it also doesn't damage my hair so I use it everyday.i now find a solution to my Friday hair.Ive found my new best friend.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $79.00.

Hair Length Long
Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 10 minutes

Marv

MarvSydney, NSW

This was a perfect gift. The new owner loves it.

Heats up very fast, makes it easy and quick to straighten your locks. Makes early morning rush a breeze. Do not know how I have been managing without this straightener

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W.

Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 7 minutes
Babli

BabliPerth, WA

Great

I bought this 3 months back.. this hair straightener so very good for its price. This doesn’t pull my hair. Heat up really quick and make my hair look healthy and smooth..

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $30.00.

Hair Length Long
Hair Style Wavy
Ulaine S

Ulaine SSydney

Does its job well.

The straightner doesn't take too long to heat up, about a minute or so.
It straightens very well, but i have noticed it doesn't stay as long as a ghd straightner would do.

Saculjh

SaculjhSydney

Remington silk hair straightener

This hair straightener is in my opinion better than GHD. It is value for money I have owned mine for 2 years now and it is still going strong. It has different temperature setting and you can use it to straighten or curl your hair. I previously owned a GHD that was given to me as a gift but when it stopped working after only a year of use, I just couldn’t justify the price of a new one. A friend recommended the Remington silk and my sister who is a qualified hairdresser & has a home salon uses mine when I go to have my hair done by her. It just takes less time to straighten my thick hair than any of the hair straighteners she has in her salon.

Shannon

ShannonMelbourne

Just as good as a ghd

Fantastic hair straightener. I have long curly hair and it only takes me 15 mins to have it perfectly straightened. It takes a few mins to heat up and my hair is still as healthy as ever with regular straightening with my Remington. Love it

Herstory

HerstoryKew

Very Good Results

I have fairly thick hair with an annoying kink that just won't quite but I get get a good result with this without ever feeling like I am cooking my hair. It very smooth to use and small enough that I can take it with me for a refresh during the day. Heats up quickly too. A good little device!

Kezza

Kezza

Soooo good

So this a $50 hair staightner that does the same job as a $200 hair staightner. Its cut down my straightening time from a hour to 20 min. Heats up quick and is easy to use

Meg

MegBrisbane

worth it

I don't mind it for a Remington brand, it heats up really quickly and works well but my hair is quite stubborn so maybe it just needs a little TLC other brands can provide. I like the design of the hair straightner!

Nice_gal

Nice_galRozelle

Love this straightener and love the results

I love how this straightener just glides through my hair. It heats up very fast and I can style and be ready to go in a couple of minutes. My hair also stays great and looks shiny and silky after using it. It is gentle on my hair and does not damage my hair.

ALP

ALPPerth, WA

Great for home use

Delivers smooth finish, high temperature if needed can be set up, has issues with the connection- had one replaced while under warranty. Good for home use and with problem hair. Heats up fast, and glides nicely. Would recommend.

CaramelLava

CaramelLavaCarlton

Love this straightener!

I got this as a gift and thought hmmm, Remington, but it turns out its pretty good. I have very fine hair and I am alway afraid of damaging when styling but this is very silky and doesn't overheat my hair. Its quick to use (heats up quickly) and seems pretty strong because I have dropped it a few times with no problems. Quite versatile too. Overall a good straightener.

Ngaire Tautua

Ngaire TautuaSydney

Favourite!

I own multiple hair straighteners and this is by far the best. Takes 10 seconds to heat up and doesn’t steam to burn hands while straightening, works on curly and straight hair.

Sally B

Sally BMelbourne

So smooth on your hair and doesn’t pull.

Excellent hair straighter which heats up very quick, glides thru your hair without pulling or catching. Finishes your hair off really nice with a soft look. 100% would recommend to you all.

Marta

MartaBrisbane

Best straightener ever

Received this straightener as a Christmas gift. I have never used any hair straighteners before, but this is a great product. My hair is very fine and frizzy, but it makes them looking soft, smooth and shiny, like I've just left the hairdresser. I am very happy with the results. It is very easy to use. Heats up very fast in 15 seconds. I use only on maximum temperature 230 C. The ceramic plates will never burn your hair. It is very smooth on hair. Highly recommend this product!

Razi

RaziBLACKTOWN

Best straightener

I've used so many hair straighteners, so many different brands and this is the best one I've used!!! It's worth the price and it's a brand I trust. So if anyone is thinking about this product I'd definitely recommend it!

Rabs

Rabs

Light and simple product

Bought it when it was on special offer at Myer for under $18. Grab if you find it on special offer, not worth $75+ for this product. Its easy to operate and heats up quickly...suitable for travel too.

lara_f

lara_fSydney

perfect in action at a perfect price

This hairstyler is great and is value for money. It does the job well, heats up very fast as I am always short of time in the morning and was priced quite well as well. I use it together with a brush and makes it very easy to detangle my hair in the morning. It is ceramic and does not do much damage to my hair. I would highly recommend it.

Nic

Nic

Love it

So good at making my hair dead straight I have naturally curly hair and nothing ever does the job and this does and it heats up so quickly! Love it

Abraham

AbrahamPerth

Good product, Like it

I brought this hair straightener mainly for my wife,She absolutely loves it her hair is long and quite thick, the straightener has no problem straightening her hair and not a hair out of place when she does it! since I have seen how good it works on her hair I have since been using it as well, , i am normally not the sort of person to bother straightening my hair because of the time it take but the Remington heats up so quick its such a handy and useful accessory I amm so glad we purchased this straightener