Renault Clio

• Comfort
Kristina

KristinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect first car

We bought this car for our daughter after looking at many different makes and model. The Clio formula edition had all the safety features we were looking for and the apple CarPlay she wanted. The price offered was too good to pass up and our daughter loves her car. It’s fun and sporty to drive and I would recommend this car to anyone.

Purchased in July 2019 at Werribee Renault for $20,000.00.

Year2019
Comfort

Wouldnt buy one again or deal with with Renault or Village Motors Nrth lakes ever again

Have had to replace the timing belt at a cost of $4200 and now not even a mth later need to do the dual clutches the car hasnt even done 100000 ks yet and is only just 5 years old the aircon had to be replaced and maps dont work or the warning sounds on the Tom Tom I have been Quoted at the cheapest $5,000 plus for the clutches Renault would not even come to the party on even half the repair bill for the timing belt they did pay for the aircon the car has been serviced but last service by Village Motors they failed to put the right amount of oil in it

Purchased in March 2014.

TransmissionDual-Clutch (DCT)
Year2014
Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a fantastic little car!

Purchased in July 2016 for $16,500.00.

Year2016

GeeEm61

GeeEm61Sydney, NSW

Clio RS 200 Cup Premium, French and fantastique!

Purchased in August 2015 at Pickles Auctions for $32,710.00.

TransmissionDual-Clutch (DCT)
BoughtUsed
Year2014
Marieanne

MarieanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good car! But bad sound system.

I use my car to get to work. Its small so it parks pretty much anywhere (small car only spots included). I get it serviced regularly and it runs nicely aside from the sound system. The sound system is very tinny sounding and the best songs sound horrible in my car. I had them checked out and service department said they were the standard ones. When I bought this car it was worth $23,000 and I wish Renault thought about the sound!

BadgeGT Premium
Date PurchasedFeb 2017
happyhippy

happyhippySunshine Coast

Melting dashboard under warranty - told go away and don't come back!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Beth Green

Beth GreenPerth

Love it

Driving exprerience is amazing, I have always loved euro cars. Handling is great, it really is a sporty hot hatch. it isn’t a big car if you have family, limited leg room in the bag but still ample. It is very cheap to fill, I always use 98 shell ultimate. It costs me $50-$60 a week. I am so happy with my purchase. I love it.

BadgeR.S. 200 Cup
Date PurchasedJul 2017

Nice motor

Bought secondhand - it stated out as a demo car. Nothing gone wrong at all, perhaps everything was fixed as as a demo!. Had a recall, something to do with the wiper motor, which renault also fitted a new set of wiper blades gratis.
A nice bit of style and fun to drive, but don't like the way it drifts backwards a we bit and its always in the wrong gear for what you want - I prefer CVT.
95 octane a bit of a nuisance but I guess that's the price for a small turbo engine. But very nice to drive.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

JKnightAU

excellent choice for us

We've had our Clio GT X98 5D for some months now and am extremely happy.
- Handles really well
- Very comfortable sporty seats
- lovely interior, easy to clean
- Hasn't missed a beat, very economical.
- Had to replace the wiper blades, service and could get parts easy enough from auto supplier
- It is a little tight in the back for passengers on a long journey but perfect for city/commuting.

BadgeGT
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

MINC

MINCNSW, 2145

Would NOT ever Buy again

Renault dropped their pants big time on recent pricing stinging everyone that bought prior to 2017! Meaning, they knew when they were selling you your car in 2016.
Clio is a Great little design (hardware) and could have been a great little drive ...but..(the software) hmm I've had annoying issues from blue tooth connection not consistently working to a gearbox that keeps neutralizing itself or gets confused as to when to change gears - I would NOT recommend Renault brand or Renault Sales.

BadgeR.S. 200 Sport
Date PurchasedMar 2016

BondsLogan Village

Clio RS 200

Love the car, it's quick, grips the road well, handles well, awesome sound with resonator deleted, especially fun in Sport and Race modes. I am 6 foot 5 and fit in nicely for a small car. Fun, good warranty, love it. It looks good. A great hot hatch. Would recommend it to others wanting a bit of fun out of their car for a good price. Got. Great deal drive away.

BadgeR.S. 200 Sport
Date PurchasedJul 2017
psymann

psymannPerth, WA

Excellent small, cheap, fun car.

Engine Size0.9
Date PurchasedAug 2016
abehne

abehneAU

Great Car!

Driven for 3 years without losing a beat. Fuel consumption running on around 5litres to 100 km. Very economical. Drives beautifully around town or on the open highway. Amazing features include cruise control, speed limiter and handbreak assist to make your journey troublefree. I'm very happy with my Renault Clio.

Engine Size.9
Date PurchasedJul 2014
Clint

ClintSydney, NSW

Great designed little car

I wanted a small, well designed, good priced, European car and I got it in the new Renault Clio.. it not only looks great but run good to. I love the modern interior, especially the centre console. But the main two reasons I brought the clip was the day lights and the key card... (key in the shape of a key card)

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Nice car allot of headaches

Date PurchasedDec 2015

AAsq

AAsqAU

Looks nice but a few small issues

BadgeDynamique
Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Andrew88

Andrew88Melbourne

A true drivers car.

I'm a current owner of a Clio X85 200. Quick in a straight line especially when you get between 4000 and 7500 RPM. Amazing handling. The thing with this car it feels like it is talking to you as a driver. Not many cars do that. This is one. The last of the great 2 litre NA hot hatches. (edit, still owning 2018. Great car.)

BadgeR.S. 200 Cup
Date PurchasedSep 2014
Engine Size2.0
Annie

AnnieCanberra

Perfect in some ways quality is eh

BadgeDynamique