Renault Koleos H45

Renault Koleos H45 (2008-2015)

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

gordon hayes

gordon hayes

computer read out

hello my comp. read out has stopped working ie distance to next refuel,fuel used etc any ideas and all the other function Also auto gear box has singing noise but only occasionally.It sounds like a ball race

Noise Level

TeeJay

TeeJayIllawarra, NSW

Still looks good and runs well

I do alot highway and mountain roads and small city trips in between. I have already racked up 172,000 km. I have always had it serviced by trained Renault mechanics. I have two minor warranty issues, tailgate lock and wiper motor. All were fixed with no fuss. My only dilemma is how much I paid for the top model vs depreciation. As the car is so good and reliable I am going to run it for a lot longer than I have other cars. I usually get rid of them 6 months before warranty ends but the bells and whistles on this car will keep me satisfied for a bit longer. I have never been happier to keep a car so long and the fuel average after all this time is still sitting on 7.2!

Purchased in June 2013 for $46,500.00.

Noise Level
Features
Comfort
a2latrobe

a2latrobeMelbourne

Good for 5 years till warranty last , now falling apart like a house of cards .

The car was good for 5 years but these are the problems faced in last 1 year and Renault should be ashamed of themselves

1) Break light switch sensor not working . Car wouldn’t start or move . End result lot of headache .

2) Air con stopped working due to faulty heater resistor. Went to three different specialist to figure out the issue . End result lot of time and money wastage

3) extreme vibration in the car when accelerating - needed drive shaft replacement . End result completely lost trust in Renault

4 A old problem has resurfaced again- when going uphill or accelerating hard some clunky noise from the engine .

God save the Renault and the other owners like myself .

Purchased in August 2012.

TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)

DriveAWD

Hugo.b

Hugo.bAdelaide

Spacious, reliable

I have this car for my family and it does a great job. We upgraded from a Honda CRV and we immediately noticed that we have lots more room and space in the car. The boot was comparatively large and we could fit much more groceries in there, more items when travelling etc.

BadgeBose Premium

BadgePrivilege
Date PurchasedSep 2014

Hardik

HardikMelbourne

Car is good but minor issues keeps giving trouble.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful car

Very nice features, adorable car, approx. 11L/100KM, comfortable leather seats, Bose speakers, spacious boot, Cruise Control, fog lights, looks beautiful. The car is spacious, and the a.c. works very well. The only negative thing I can think is of is that it requires premium unleaded petrol, but the features offset that.

BadgePrivilege

Brilliant.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Darlingyoyo

Darlingyoyo

The car is ok the customer service is not

The car itself is good except the lack of CD player. The engine makes a bit of noise and on the high way it can get shaky. The interior is nice however the functions are not user friendly and takes time to get used to. Difficult to switch between medias (no short cuts). The legroom is adequate and the fuel seems quite efficient so far.

Bose is no longer included in the 'Life' option.

BadgeLife
Date PurchasedJun 2017

Hunter

Hunter

Awesome car meet all your need

Date PurchasedOct 2015

spider66

spider66QLD, 4211

Renault number four totally trouble free motoring

BadgeIntens
Date PurchasedApr 2017

nothappy32

nothappy32Brisbane

Good looks good to drive

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Ellie

EllieBallina

Perfect urban SUV - reliable with lots of bells & whistles

I have the non 4x4 Koleos & I love it. It's reliable & not too bad on fuel, the CVT transmission is very smooth (to the point I need to watch my speed as it's easy to sneak up & not realise how fast you're going!). The mod cons provided are fab - like the built in sun visors & drop down trays for the rear seats. I really appreciate the front & rear sensors to help me park too!
Cons would be there's not as much leg room as I'd like.

BadgeDynamique

Gbfasked

2015 model. How to you change time on clock

MMB

MMBasked

Hi - I was going to drive my Renault Koleos (2008, 2.0L diesel, manual) up our fairly steep and short driveway, but immediately after starting the "injection system failure" and "stop" messages flashed up and the engine cut out. Most electronic functions failed. Next morning the error messages had "disappeared', but the car wouldn't start, battery seemed to lack power. I recharged the battery and tried again. Same result, the starter engine tries, but the engine won't start. The yellow engine warning is still on, but the "injection system failure" warning did not light up this time.
Now wondering whether to call a mobile mechanic (but could he fix this problem on my driveway?) or to get it towed to a European car dealership. I live near Sydney, Australia, not many Renault workshops arounds...
Thanks for your time,
Matthias

Ben A.

Ben A.asked

When stuck in alot of traffic my clutch started to slip and my acceleration was bad

Get an answer from our members and Renault representatives

CategoryMidsize / Medium SUVs