3.5

3.8

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Absolute Pests

I was in need of an online quote as we may have needed temporary storage. Rent a Space called me twice on the first morning afterward as well as emailed and texted me. They continued to keep calling everyday. In the end, I did not require the storage space, but being contacted several times like this when in meetings at work has put me off wanting to do any business with them. I have the quote and if I am in need of the services, I will make contact.
manfred w.
manfred w.

Thanks Chris the manager of Bexley Rent A Space Storage, very professional always available
great storage facilities highly recommended Thanks Fred Weiss.
Sean
SeanSydney, NSW

Great Service and Great Storage

I recently moved some home and work gear into Rent A Space, Burwood. The storage is perfect and Pauline & Lucy made moving in very easy. Thanks!
Madeline
MadelineSydney, NSW

Amazing service and follow up

From the start of my purchase of rental storage the process was simple and quick. The manager from Gregory Hills Rent a space was more than helpful! The service was definitely worth the money and affordable.
Jeff
Jeff2 posts

Great facility, easy load in and no problems

Gemma was professional thorough and very helpful detailing my choices in storage units. The facility is near new, and therefore clean and with plenty of trolleys and a great wide entry lift, the load in was so much easier than expected. And having access up until 9pm is fantastic and very practical Show reply
Colin M.
Colin M.Sydney, NSW7 posts

Diane: Call Centre A Customer Service Champion

Been a long standng over 7 years Customer at Girraween.
As a Senior Pastor who has served Communities over 45 years, my mostly books were in a safe place!

During the years it has been an Absolute Pleasure Dealing with Customer Service Champion Diane!
Her Superior Listening, Comminication, Customer Service Skills, combined with a Relaxed, Warm, Personable Manner is Breathtakingly Refreshing!

Diane would make a Fantastic Manager!

Colin M.
Colin M.Sydney, NSW7 posts

Long Term Up to Date Customer in Collections

After more than 7 years I received today another increase, this time a 20% increase on a small monthly unit at Girraween...

I had been informed previously no notice was required several times once initial period served.

I gave them notice eftective immediately, and the Manager said he was referring me to Collections!
Really? Up to date and referred to Collections???
This is how they treat long standing excellent customers!

Mick H.
Mick H.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Excellent service on the phone and when I went the storage centre to look at the unit. A very clean & tidy facility. The manager there was very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. 10/10 Show reply
Tom mallet
Tom malletSydney, NSW

Never signed up and get Harrased daily

I get messages and calls every day I can't even block the numbers as they have that dumb privilege. I've told them to stop calling and they continue to do so.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Hello rent a storage ,
I have been renting a storage unit at Girraween depot since March 2021 , unfortunately at the end it became full , I asked the Farag if there would be another unit available very close by , Farag told me if I waited a few months one would become available. He organized the new unit and I stopped across all my belongings. The new unit was extremely close by and it made it a lot easier because of my disability , I can only walk short distances and it must be all level. Farag always goes well out of his way to give very good and professional customer service ! He is very organized and always helps me.
Signed an extremely happy customer named Michael ( from previous storage unit 409 ) , THANK YOU Farag Show reply
local
localSydney, NSW

my possessions lost in a storage unit fire at brookvale - fire report says building standards were inadequate

if you care about the safety of your goods and any after sales service - use another company. it's just not worth the risk of losing everthing and receiving no support. utterly terrible.
Melissa Crawford
Melissa CrawfordSydney, NSW4 posts

horrible experience

very poor service and very horrible experience. I was told there was space available from march 3rd and now have been advised that my spot is no longer available. Absolutely disgusting experience, will never use rent a space again. Please stay away !
Job Satisfaction
Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Facilities like new, and great service

We’ve been very impressed with the facility at Chatswood and we were well looked after by David.
The building looks like new, very clean and built to a high spec.  Show reply
MichaelSydney, NSW

I will be sure to have you service all my needs in the future and I will be telling my mates. It’s such a pleasure to find someone attentive and willing to put in extra effort. Left with a smile which is very different from my previous experience with other competitors.
Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Great service today at rent a space Bella vista. Very good customer service and helpful helping us to get set up and showing us around. He was very friendly too! Show reply