3.7

• Job Satisfaction

Facilities like new, and great service

We’ve been very impressed with the facility at Chatswood and we were well looked after by David.
The building looks like new, very clean and built to a high spec.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

I will be sure to have you service all my needs in the future and I will be telling my mates. It’s such a pleasure to find someone attentive and willing to put in extra effort. Left with a smile which is very different from my previous experience with other competitors.

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Great service today at rent a space Bella vista. Very good customer service and helpful helping us to get set up and showing us around. He was very friendly too!

RASRent A Space

Many thanks for your review and positive feedback on your experience with Martin and thank you for storing with Rent a Space!

Ruth

RuthSydney, NSW

Amazing!!

I have been renting a storage unit for around 1 year and I am very pleased with Rent a space in Bella Vista. They are very kind and helpful, great service and storage units. I can absolutely recommend them!

RASRent A Space

Thanks so much for your kind words Ruth - we appreciate you storing at Rent a Space!

Sydney M.

Sydney M.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Service from Vanessa Caringbah

Always professional at Caringbah Self Storeage.
Vanessa helped me Monday.
Migraine - checked on me constantly.
Office for 3 hours - called taxi for me.
Vanessa went above & beyond for me & deserves Employee of Year Award & a raise!!!

RASRent A Space

Thank you so much for taking the time in providing your positive feedback for Vanessa who is one of our long-serving and loyal Store Managers who loves to go out of her way for our customers!

Staff so helpful

I searched a number of storage units for my small business. I found the rates at rent a space to be competitive, the staff as so helpful. Would highly recommend.

RASRent A Space

Thanks so much for your feedback and appreciate you choosing Rent a Space!

Lana p

Lana pSydney, NSW

Easy storage, no hassles

Miranda store... Great employees/customer service... Quick and easy access... Nice, clean, large storage boxes for a great price... Cheaper and less hassle then storing at with family and friends while I travel Australia... Highly recommend

RASRent A Space

Many thanks Lana - we hope you enjoy your travels!!

Kristine T.

Kristine T.Sydney, NSW

So easy!

Rent-a-Space in Burwood made my move and storage easy, convenient and hassle-free. It’s affordable and my space is large, clean, secure and I can access it at any time! The staff are also friendly and helpful, so I would highly recommend it.

RASRent A Space

Thanks so much for your positive feedback Kristine; we hope you enjoy your stay!

Sam

Sam

Bella Vista

Seamless service...
Priya and Michael were very informative and made the process an easy on.
1st time I’ve used this service and happy with it all. Complimentary truck was perfect

RASRent A Space

Thank you Sam - really appreciate the feedback and glad you were able to enjoy our free truck and driver move-in service!

Fantastic service!

We just hired a space at RAS Chatswood and had the best service experience with their Store Manager. Rowena was knowledgeable, practical and accommodating - ensuring we had access to the best possible storage space for our needs and a close location to the loading dock. The storage unit itself is super clean and easy to get to. Rowena also assisted us with the necessary supply of boxes and packing materials from their huge range. I now feel extremely well equiped to start packing and moving my stuff into storage. We’ll no doubt take advantage of their free truck and driver service too. So good! Thanks Rowena and RAS for making it so easy.

RASRent A Space

Thanks so much Amy G!! We appreciate your feedback and glad Rowena and the team made your move that much easier!

Terrible - avoid at all costs

This company has refused to answer any emails or letters from almost 800 renters, whose goods have been destroyed in a fire in their building.
DO NOT USE - there are far better storage companies out there - it just isn't worth the risk dealing with these types of people.

Daniel C

Daniel CSydney, NSW

Good experience

Great, clean and secure premises. Staff attentive and very friendly. I have been here for quite a few years without any issues. Highly recommended for short or long term rentals.

RASRent A Space

Thanks so much Daniel C, we really appreciate your feedback and ongoing support!

Have been a tenant for nearly three years and have had a great experience with the staff and service provided. Issues have been resolved in an efficient and timely manner. Very happy tenant.

RASRent A Space

Thanks so much Stacie; we really appreciate your ongoing loyalty!

Samu A.

Samu A.Sydney, NSW

Amazing experience and great customer service!!!

As we decided to sell our unit during the unfortunate pandemic we were grateful to have used Rent a space storage in order to keep our belongings whilst looking to buy a new place. Amazing customer service!! Highly recommend Rent a Space, run by professional people!

RASRent A Space

Thanks so much Samu A - glad your experience was positive!

Alex

Alex

Worst customer experience

Lift broken down on the day I was moving.
Manager [name removed] believe it is not their fault that lift breaks down.
End up have to pay removalist double the price to move from stairs

RASRent A Space

Hi Alex, we're really sorry for the inconvenience on that day. I understand our team reached out to you at the time to ensure you were appropriately served and do hope you were satisfied thereafter.

Zero care or compassion

Stay away, stay away stay away!! They are fine as long as nothing goes wrong. But once there is and kind of problem you will get nothing but silence. Go with one of the other storage companies.

Sue R.Sydney, NSW

zero rating Dumbfounded

Sue R.

Terrible care or compassion for their customers

Terrible care or compassion for all the victims that lost their life’s belongings in the storage fire at their facilities. No words to describe the negligence that this company has for its customers

Worst Storage Ever

We lost all our belongings trusting our belongings to RENT A SPACE. It was bad enough losing our belongings when the storage unit burned down but it was total disregard for our rights as they wanted to bulldoze our belongings and throw them out so they could profit from the site that added insult to injury.

Do not use this company - we have lost all of our lifelong possessions and they don't care!

10 years+ of storage unit rental payments totalling in excess of $50,000 then a fire has taken away our whole life possessions - Rentaspace have offered no support whatsoever - all they have said to date is 'tough luck if you didn't have insurance' and 'we're going to have to demolish the whole facility' meaning 'you lose all your possessions and we don't care'.