Repco Physical store

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Repco

2.0

Tejash Upadhyay
Tejash UpadhyayPerth, WA

A complete rip-off.. Repco..

Always expensive than Supercheap or Autobahns.. sometimes even more than OEM itself. Recently have experience two very bad dealings. Bought Prorack P17 for my Kluger that is available for $250 RRP on prorack Web but Repco charged my wife $260. On the other hand Supercheap was $20 cheaper to RRP from OEM.
The girl over phone said they have a complete assembly but when went there there was no attachment in assembly. So I need to go shop around. Just rang the store and they completely refused to do anything for price.

Upul
UpulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Request the radiator cap for my car. Check the rego and gave me wrong cap. When I told them that it is not the correct part , I was told that it needs to be ordered. When I go and collect it I was given wrong part again and had to refund it. Absolutely rubbish service !

Disappointed
DisappointedVictoria

MANOSPHERE

troy m.
troy m.Victoria

Do not go to NUNUWADING REPCO. If your in the trade. Very poor management. Thanks to [Name Removed]..

Do not attend NUNUWADING REPCO. VERY BAD MANAGEMENT SKILLS. Go to bursons moparts supercheep or r&e auto parts. I've been in the auto trade for 22years and never not been given a part that was missing. And it was a $1 part that was missing. Wiper blade arm pin to suit vb commodore. The very simple managers name [Name Removed]. If he is there. Walk out if you had to go to NUNUWADING REPCO. Do your self a favour dont....

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Repco Physical store compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

jmichael d'angelo
jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic polite service

Have found all in store to be polite, knowledgeable, and to provide friendly service.

They do what they say they will do and follow up.

I appreciate them for their good work

Lumber J.
Lumber J.

MECHANICS

Had a Timing belt replaced on a Hilux motor by Authorised REPCO Mechanic, on picking the vehicle up, my Timing Belt cover was cracked open, the backing plate had a chunk missing, and my Top pulley and belt were left open to the elements. 900km later my pulley cracked in 3, threw my belt and seized my Motor. With many many emails to CEO, and head office, phone calls, REPCO could not care less. Shame on you! Cowards.

disappointment
disappointmentSydney, NSW

Store Open and Availability

St Peters Store states that it is open today until 4PM but on the door it states that it is only available for online order click and collect. Please state that stores are only open for click and collect only.
Big waste of time.

Kram Y.
Kram Y.Spence 2615, ACT

Poor form

I attended the Jamison Town store. The store was open for pick up at the front. I browsed their catalogue and identified products that a I wanted to buy. Bushy beard guy attended the desk after 5 mins and asked if I was there for a pick up. I replied I can show you in the catalogue what I want to buy and he said nah we're only open for online pick ups. I again said but I can show you what I want, he turned walked away saying government restrictions I cant help you..

I understand this, I didnt wan to enter the store and was prepared to wait while he obtained the products. There would have been 100% contactless collection.

Poor form, no common sense, or just a lazy sales person.

BS123
BS123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hoppers Crossing store - Poor management

Absolute joke, the staff at the Hoppers Crossing Store are untrained, negative, disrespectful and rude. Madison the manger needs assessment.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Refund policy is a shambles.

Bought a part, which was wrong rang them they got me the right part. Here’s the problem, other part was $20 dearer. Instead of giving me a credit note for return they had to refund back onto credit card and buy new part outright. Meanwhile still waiting for refund into the 2nd day now.
What annoys me to no end is the fact they take the money straight away, but make you wait for a refund, I call this Extracting the Urine. Simply needs to be addressed I was buying other part right away, would have been easier to do credit note and add my $20. I realise they are following policy but policy not good enough.

Store LocationBooval Qld

Gavin Heley
Gavin HeleyPerth, WA

Misleading Information

Car Battery.
Wanted a Century car battery phoned a number of car battery suppliers and told by Repco there batteries are Century batteries relabeled Repco. Purchased one & when I got home at the bottom of the battery was made in Korea. Century/ Yuasa batteries claim their batteries are made in Australia this is not true. In fine print it said supplied by Century Batteries only. REPCO MISLEADING THE CUSTOMER

VI503
VI503Melbourne

Rude customer service. providing misleading information to customers.

Store LocationBayswater